• Nat Almirall

★★★★★ Added by Nat Almirall

Gweneth Paltrow gets an unexpected face lift; hilarity ensues.

• Diercksmeier

★★★★★ Added by Diercksmeier 1

Gripping, terrifying, and incredibly intense, "Contagion" is exceptionally brilliant. The film conveys panic and paranoia more effectively than any film I've seen. The score by Cliff Martinez is brilliant and Soderbergh's direction is sublime. The ensemble cast is spectacular. Every frame is riveting and every performance is terrific. The pacing is perfect, with one of the finest narrative structures in recent memory. It's pure cinema.

• Jason Bailey

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jason Bailey 13 Jan, 2014

The baby's naps have gotten considerably shorter, and since I can no longer depend on her to go down for two hours straight, you're gonna start seeing a lot more re-watches on here.

Point is, "Contagion" is still amazing.

• Chris

★★★★★ Watched by Chris 08 Jan, 2014

This has seriously freaked me out. I'm struggling to see how this wouldn't happen and worrying how I'd cope.

So well put together.

• Mark Boszko

★★★★★ Watched by Mark Boszko 28 Sep, 2013

Uncompromising view of all facets of the disease and the people involved in the attempt to cure it. Feels like a smaller movie than one would think, considering the global scale and wide scope of the story. That's not a knock against it — I always felt like it was a global problem seen through small slices of the population.

In fact, now that I'm reading the book, World War Z, I see why I was so disappointed in that…

• Andrew Kueh

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Kueh 27 Jul, 2013

Compellingly Slick

• David Nolan

★★★★★ Added by David Nolan

Taking a particular subgenre of the popular 1970s disaster movie, the pandemic thriller, and thoroughly modernising it, Soderbergh, together with his screenwriter Scott Z Burns, demonstrates again that there are few better filmmakers in America currently making adult entertainments. Contagion is a procedural, a precise account of how a virus spreads through the world, and also an account of how the bodies put in place by the human race identify it, classify it and eventually counter it. But it is…

• Andrew Kueh

★★★★★ Added by Andrew Kueh

With a sudden wave of Zombie films and TV shows emerging over the past few years, it is a refreshing change to watch a film about a pandemic where the dead stay dead. In fact, Soderbergh has removed Contagion from any form of fantasy or science-fiction altogether. It is a bold attempt at portraying realistic consequences of a global pandemic. We are not swept up in Hollywood characters or an adventure to save the world. We follow several characters around…

• slippers

★★★★★ Added by slippers

excellent

• Tabby martin

★★★★★ Watched by Tabby martin 22 Apr, 2013

Im having a contagious day due to me having the flu.

Contagion is a film about a very contagious virus which started in Hong Kong and spread to America and other places. It shows how its spread, how its contained and how its vaccinated against. It hasa good way og showing how mad people get in a state of emergency.

• lifewithcats87

★★★★★ Watched by lifewithcats87 22 Apr, 2013

To start off my day I am watching contagion and anything to do with bugs that spread and viruses/infections. Just because I have the flu

Well anyway this film looks at how this virus (a deadly contagious one) is spread. It started with how this woman basically who traveled to Hong Kong and how she caught it until it killed her.

It shows you how it spread from one another until there's a vaccine...

Shows the madness of people and the lengths they go to.

• Ramzey Sabbagh