• Cyr

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cyr 29 Mar, 2015

On every occasion I've seen this film, I've gotten really sick a couple of days later, like really sick, which makes me incredibly paranoid because this film is one of the best pandemic related ones I've seen.

• Tymikol

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tymikol 24 Jan, 2015 3

4th time watching Contagion.

2nd rewatch in 3 days.

Im still in love.

It might be the funnest movie to watch with friends who are watching it for the first time.

Not many movies could have withstood 2 viewings in 3 days. Even a masterpiece. (this is not a recommended habit.) In fact I liked it even more this time around. For that I must bump it up.

5/5

• heartbeat

★★★★★ Added by heartbeat

5/5 loved the ending.

• Neale

★★★★★ Rewatched by Neale 17 Dec, 2014 2

Thumbs Up: Amazing dedication to realism and exploring what a world-wide pandemic would look like, Soderbergh's awesome cinematography and Mirrione's precise editing create almost unbearable dread and tension, incredible cast who all turn in excellent performances (its genuinely impossible to single any one actor out), superb score.

Thumbs Down: Marion Cotillard's sub-plot is a bit weak, the lack of a clear climax means the film just sort of winds down in a kind of undramatic (albeit more realistic) way.

• FilmApe

★★★★★ Rewatched by FilmApe 17 Oct, 2014 7

The Film Ape Self Imposed Isolation Procedure Should There be an Epidemic

Items Required

1 Plain White Room (of decent size)
    1 Bed (king-size)
    10 Pillows (of varying sizes)
    5 Blankets (2 howling wolves pattern, 2 popular rock group pattern, 1 zombie Marilyn Monroe pattern.)
    1 Television (70 inch or larger)
    2 Backup Televisions (50 inch or larger)
    Blurays (No less than 2,000)
    DVDs (for pretentious art film stuff that isn't on Bluray, no less than 500)
    42 12-Packs of…

• Sam Denyer

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Denyer 05 Oct, 2014

Holding up just as well upon second viewing, Contagion's ultra-realism and talented cast give this thriller an eerie and chilling undertone.

• Sam Denyer

★★★★★ Watched by Sam Denyer 18 Aug, 2014

Boasting a top-notch cast (including magnetic performances from Kate Winslet, Marion Cotillard, Jennifer Ehle and Laurence Fishburne) and a brilliant writer-director, Contagion is an accurate and gripping thriller, which is both eerily relevant and uncomfortably chilling.

• Victor Krause

★★★★★ Watched by Victor Krause 20 Jul, 2014

It's like if Magnolia got sick.

• Michael Waller

★★★★★ Watched by Michael Waller 09 Sep, 2011

I got very concerned about germs while I was watching Contagion. I was downright scared of catching something when I walked with my movie group from the theater to the restaurant where we were eating dinner after the movie. I'm surprised I ate anything. But I was hungry.

• Nat Almirall

★★★★★ Added by Nat Almirall

Gweneth Paltrow gets an unexpected face lift; hilarity ensues.

• Derek Diercksmeier

★★★★★ Added by Derek Diercksmeier 2

Gripping, terrifying, and incredibly intense, "Contagion" is exceptionally brilliant. The film conveys panic and paranoia more effectively than any film I've seen. The score by Cliff Martinez is brilliant and Soderbergh's direction is sublime. The ensemble cast is spectacular. Every frame is riveting and every performance is terrific. The pacing is perfect, with one of the finest narrative structures in recent memory. It's pure cinema.

• Jason Bailey

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jason Bailey 13 Jan, 2014

The baby's naps have gotten considerably shorter, and since I can no longer depend on her to go down for two hours straight, you're gonna start seeing a lot more re-watches on here.

Point is, "Contagion" is still amazing.