• Wayne

★★★ Watched by Wayne 03 Apr, 2015

While tonally jumbled, overlong and convoluted, Contraband still makes for a solid January action thriller thanks to an entertaining plot, some fun action sequences and the unsurprisingly solid lead performance from Mark Wahlberg.

• Clay Bones

Watched by Clay Bones 31 Mar, 2015

*Contrabland

• Mareks Smilga

★★★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 04 Feb, 2012

Neesmu redzējis oriģinālu, taču Holivudas versija šķita laba. Savdabīgs savirknējums no dažādiem žanriem.

• fulci420

Added by fulci420 2

Mark Walhberg is the white Denzel Washington, in that any movie that he's in no matter how crappy is at least a 7/10 due to his presence. That's why "Two Guns" by this same director is a 14/10 despite being a great deal worse than this. Disagree all you want, it's math and math don't lie.

"Contraband" works in spite of a muddled script that left me at point's not really understanding why things were happening. What makes it work…

• Adrian Edwards

★★ Watched by Adrian Edwards 07 Mar, 2015

Ugly and formulaic action snoozer.

• Liva

★★ Watched by Liva 08 Mar, 2015

Spectacularly convoluted.

• Iceman12

★★ Watched by Iceman12 23 Feb, 2015

Aquele tipo de filme que será esquecido em pouquíssimo tempo e que iguais a ele saem vários todos os anos. Pode até divertir, mas tem roteiro fraco, forçado e esburacado e exige uma boa vontade enorme do espectador. Só não entendo porque um ator tão interessante quanto Ben Foster ainda se envolve em projetos como este.

• lloyd burgess

★★★★½ Watched by lloyd burgess 02 Jan, 2014

Surprisingly really good

• Michael Bones

★★★ Watched by Michael Bones 17 Jan, 2015

This was actually surprisingly a really well written film. I brought this on DVD for about 90p so I wasn't expecting much so having this is mind it actually surprised me. With its twists and turns it did keep me on the edge of my seat. A decent action film that's cleverly written too.

• Ben Garnhum

★★★½ Added by Ben Garnhum

Twisty, stereotypical, guns, above average.

• GenkiB

★★½ Watched by GenkiB 20 Apr, 2014

OK, I wasn’t expecting all that much from this. I heard it was OK on a podcast and they had it at my video store (on discount day) so I thought I’d give it a watch. It wasn’t all that compelling a story but it did have a few things going for it. It has a lot of great supporting actors. There’s the dad from “Juno” (J.K. Simmons); there’s also Diego Luna (the guy from “Y Tu Mama Tabien”). And…

• KMOKLER

★½ Added by KMOKLER

Baltasar kormakur's contraband is the dullest movie i have seen since the bore fest that was transcendance but not as bad but still pretty damn bad theres just nothing to it mark wahlberg tries o save his family and i think that mark wahlberg is a great actor but this is by far his worst performance he has done and i dont think he has ever done a bad performance (i mean his performance in the happening was at least…