• Stallion

★★ Added by Stallion

Cause smuggling drugs under your t shirt is going to get you places in life....

• Owen Greenwell

★★★ Watched by Owen Greenwell 05 Jul, 2012

Rote story, livened up by Wahlbergs force of personality.

• Bryn Evans

★★½ Watched by Bryn Evans 04 Jan, 2016 1

Giovanni Ribisi's bayou billy performance is delightful; the rest, OK.

• TheAutomaton

★★★ Added by TheAutomaton

Mark Wahlberg doing what Mark Wahlberg does best. I thought that it would be terrible, but it was surprisingly better than I had anticipated. That said, I saw it only a few months ago and now remember nothing at all about it. It would obviously help if you're a Wahlberg fan and have a sense of humor. The movie's not a comedy, but if you have a keen eye for the unintentionally humorous there's a lot to like about this one. It's a solid 3 stars; not bad, but not amazing.

• Carson Smith

★★½ Added by Carson Smith

My dad loves this movie.

• William Kretschmer

★★★ Watched by William Kretschmer 02 Mar, 2014

To protect his brother-in-law from a drug lord, a former smuggler heads to Panama to score millions of dollars in counterfeit bills.
    Thanks to intelligent direction and a competent cast this thriller with a simple premise turns to become ever more so complicated and the supsense never lets off.

• seasondays

★½ Watched by seasondays 29 Aug, 2012

just another film that tries too hard to be something more than the mini-blockbuster and cable movie it will become.

• Obistrike

½ Watched by Obistrike 02 Aug, 2015 1

I know a recently wed couple who saw Contraband on their first date. I always considered that strange. Now having watched this depressing, dull, uninspired clunk fest I understand why the marriage failed. If I was a single lady and a potential suitor took me to see a film like this I would have the friggin good sense to realise that it just wasn't meant to be. Look into the future and asses the data people, foresight can be 20/20...…

• alexbhades

★★½ Watched by alexbhades 02 Dec, 2012

Pasable justito, entretenimiento sin más.

• Matthew L. Brady

★½ Watched by Matthew L. Brady 24 Jun, 2015

Bad, boring, not very enjoyable and not worth going into detail for it, I'm reviewing this because well just to keep a update that's all. Saving my energy for my new full upcoming review.

• Rocky Lascio

★★★★ Watched by Rocky Lascio 11 Jun, 2015

Giovanni Ribisi and Ben Foster as villains in the same movie, and Kate Beckinsale as the love interest? This movie could have been the Origin of Pudding and I would probably still like it.

EDIT: Why is this movie so hated? Obviously it's the lovechild of Gone in Sixty Seconds & Heist, but I was thoroughly entertained.

• mette k

★★★½ Watched by mette k 25 May, 2015

It should be titled "Gone in 60 seconds 2: Contraband". Same kind of setup but different people.
    Ok movie.