• Murray Ross

★★½ Watched by Murray Ross 25 Mar, 2016

Held my attention but wasn't life changing. It was guilty of the modern movie crime of wanting or pretending to be dark and violent, but is really pretty safe and has a stupidly improbable and happy ending. Probably was a better book.

• Joe

★½ Watched by Joe 22 Mar, 2016 4

Watching everything with Kate Beckinsale because I think she's hot is a bad idea.

Marky Mark should change his name to Generic Wahlberg.

Giovanni Ribisi is a sorry excuse for an antagonist.

Ben Foster needs to play creepy more often.

There's another Wahlberg, but its not Donnie.

I thought JK Simmons was above this kind of thing.

Ridiculous plot and confusing camera work doesn't help.

Caleb Landry Jones made me think of Paul Dano.

• Jake Bart

Watched by Jake Bart 22 Mar, 2016

Bad. Stoopid. Fun.

• Aaron

★★★★ Watched by Aaron 16 Mar, 2016

Problem that keeps getting worse. Despite some usual tropes it is good. I wonder how the Icelandic original is.

• pillole di cinema

★★★★ Watched by pillole di cinema 14 Dec, 2012

Contraband, truffe e rapine e che vuoi di più dalla vita? La storia è scontata e un po' perbenista ma come puro intrattenimento è perfetto.

• Stallion

★★ Added by Stallion

Cause smuggling drugs under your t shirt is going to get you places in life....

• Owen Greenwell

★★★ Watched by Owen Greenwell 05 Jul, 2012

Rote story, livened up by Wahlbergs force of personality.

• Bryn Evans

★★½ Watched by Bryn Evans 04 Jan, 2016 1

Giovanni Ribisi's bayou billy performance is delightful; the rest, OK.

• TheAutomaton

★★★ Added by TheAutomaton

Mark Wahlberg doing what Mark Wahlberg does best. I thought that it would be terrible, but it was surprisingly better than I had anticipated. That said, I saw it only a few months ago and now remember nothing at all about it. It would obviously help if you're a Wahlberg fan and have a sense of humor. The movie's not a comedy, but if you have a keen eye for the unintentionally humorous there's a lot to like about this one. It's a solid 3 stars; not bad, but not amazing.

• Carson Smith

★★½ Added by Carson Smith

My dad loves this movie.

• William Kretschmer

★★★ Watched by William Kretschmer 02 Mar, 2014

To protect his brother-in-law from a drug lord, a former smuggler heads to Panama to score millions of dollars in counterfeit bills.
    Thanks to intelligent direction and a competent cast this thriller with a simple premise turns to become ever more so complicated and the supsense never lets off.

• seasondays

★½ Watched by seasondays 29 Aug, 2012

just another film that tries too hard to be something more than the mini-blockbuster and cable movie it will become.