• Matthew L. Brady

★½ Watched by Matthew L. Brady 24 Jun, 2015

Bad, boring, not very enjoyable and not worth going into detail for it, I'm reviewing this because well just to keep a update that's all. Saving my energy for my new full upcoming review.

• Rocky Lascio

★★★★ Watched by Rocky Lascio 11 Jun, 2015

Giovanni Ribisi and Ben Foster as villains in the same movie, and Kate Beckinsale as the love interest? This movie could have been the Origin of Pudding and I would probably still like it.

EDIT: Why is this movie so hated? Obviously it's the lovechild of Gone in Sixty Seconds & Heist, but I was thoroughly entertained.

• mette k

★★★½ Watched by mette k 25 May, 2015

It should be titled "Gone in 60 seconds 2: Contraband". Same kind of setup but different people.
    Ok movie.

• CliffvanO

★★★½ Watched by CliffvanO 28 Dec, 2013

Spannende, maar niet bijzondere, actiefilm. Wie behoefte heeft aan een spannende actiefilm met een redelijk verhaaltje zonder hoogstaand acteerwerk vermaakt zich hier uitstekend mee.

• Wayne

★★★ Watched by Wayne 03 Apr, 2015

While tonally jumbled, overlong and convoluted, Contraband still makes for a solid January action thriller thanks to an entertaining plot, some fun action sequences and the unsurprisingly solid lead performance from Mark Wahlberg.

• Clay Bones

Watched by Clay Bones 31 Mar, 2015

*Contrabland

• Mareks Smilga

★★★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 04 Feb, 2012

Neesmu redzējis oriģinālu, taču Holivudas versija šķita laba. Savdabīgs savirknējums no dažādiem žanriem.

• fulci420

Added by fulci420 2

Mark Walhberg is the white Denzel Washington, in that any movie that he's in no matter how crappy is at least a 7/10 due to his presence. That's why "Two Guns" by this same director is a 14/10 despite being a great deal worse than this. Disagree all you want, it's math and math don't lie.

"Contraband" works in spite of a muddled script that left me at point's not really understanding why things were happening. What makes it work…

• Adrian Edwards

★★ Watched by Adrian Edwards 07 Mar, 2015

Ugly and formulaic action snoozer.

• Liva

★★ Watched by Liva 08 Mar, 2015

Spectacularly convoluted.

• Iceman12

★★ Watched by Iceman12 23 Feb, 2015

Aquele tipo de filme que será esquecido em pouquíssimo tempo e que iguais a ele saem vários todos os anos. Pode até divertir, mas tem roteiro fraco, forçado e esburacado e exige uma boa vontade enorme do espectador. Só não entendo porque um ator tão interessante quanto Ben Foster ainda se envolve em projetos como este.

• lloyd burgess