• Sigfred Storstrand

½ Watched by Sigfred Storstrand 22 Sep, 2015

Hoop-Tober #7 - im seriously regretting joining this crusade...

And i thought the cube-series couldnt go any lower than Cube 2.0 .

At first when i saw some practial effects, i thought : Hmm, could they be going back to their roots on this one ? But no. They couldnt. With shitty CG, shitty characters, shitty acting, shitty plot, shitty script. Oh boy, this was just so shitty. One of the main characters was even named Dodd Wad, what were they thinking ?

I dont want to think about this movie anymore, its so fucking shitty.

• Alexander Båtsvik

Watched by Alexander Båtsvik 22 Sep, 2015

Hoop-Tober Film#7

watching this movie was a worse sentence than being in the cube. The characters, the dialogue, just the over all look of the film was utter shit. The only good thing about the film was that it didn't use too much CGI and had some good practical effects.

I really hope they don't do another one of these in the future. The first one worked great the second was dumb and the the third was just SHIT!

• Daniel Charchuk

Watched by Daniel Charchuk 17 Mar, 2007

Pretty disappointing prequel to the first two films, it's got none of the suspense of the first nor the interest of the second. By concentrating on the guys who 'run' the cube, it basically takes away any of the sense of tension inside the cube, as we simply don't care about the characters inside. Much of the film is simply boring, and it only becomes truly terrible with the introduction of the glass-eyed superior and the green-eyed crazy marine. After…

• Dead Moon Night

★★★ Rewatched by Dead Moon Night 03 Aug, 2015 1

Cube is a great. Cube 2 is an ugly looking disaster. The third one, Cube Zero, takes us to the control room and introduces us to the guys in charge of the deadly puzzle. There are some silly parts and the evil one-eyed employee is pretty annoying but other than that it's a huge improvement over the second one and it contains som nice inventive kills. Cube Zero is fun entertainment - nothing more, nothing less.

• Jason

★★½ Watched by Jason 02 Aug, 2015

I don't know why this is called Cube Zero, but anyway. Why does the cube even exist? Who built it and for what purpose? I'm three films into this series and I still have no idea.

I think this is the best of the series. It is by no means great, but it features probably the best acting of the series (which does not say much at all) and seeing people behind the scenes of the cube as they manipulated…

• JPC

Watched by JPC 25 Jul, 2015

Ha vuelto el cubo, pero el de la basura.

• Cactus Matt

Watched by Cactus Matt 10 Jun, 2015

Feeling more like a low-budget 90’s television pilot this sorry excuse for a prequel promises interest with the trilogy’s first scenes set outside the titular Cube, but it somehow manages to make them dull and pointless. Meanwhile within the Cube it’s more of the same only much cheaper looking and much worse in almost every respect.

• Alex

★★★ Watched by Alex 05 Jun, 2015

A film which I think stands up well to the level of the original, whilst improving on many things.

Better acting and an expanded setting makes the film feel fresher. There is also a welcome return to the gore of Cube (which Cube 2: Hypercube sorely missed). Unfortunately the characters never really grabbed me and I found the ending to be slightly dull.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

Kocka 3

• Carlos Castel

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Castel 23 May, 2015

If you saw the other two, try this one, you will enjoy it but not as much as the first one. Pick a special moment in the late night to watch it, make it special.

• Dale Hutchinson👌: Sept Challenged Individual

½ Added by Dale Hutchinson👌: Sept Challenged Individual

why do people need answers? this movie just pisses me off. yes two sucked but this tries to fix plotholes. THE FIRST WAS SUPPOSE TO BE VAGUE YOU FUCK WITS. It goes without saying that spitting and raping continues strong in this.
    though I seem to be in the minority cause it seems you all like to be spoonfed conclusions. I don't mean to be rude, but fuck! does this movie make me angry.

• Rocky Lascio

★★½ Watched by Rocky Lascio 15 May, 2015

Man. I liked the first Cube so much, and now this prime example of "meh" shows me what's outside and who's running everything. Pretty disappointing. At least it was better than the clusterfuck snoozefest that was Cube 2.