• Cactus Matt

Watched by Cactus Matt 10 Jun, 2015

Feeling more like a low-budget 90’s television pilot this sorry excuse for a prequel promises interest with the trilogy’s first scenes set outside the titular Cube, but it somehow manages to make them dull and pointless. Meanwhile within the Cube it’s more of the same only much cheaper looking and much worse in almost every respect.

• Alex

★★★ Watched by Alex 05 Jun, 2015

A film which I think stands up well to the level of the original, whilst improving on many things.

Better acting and an expanded setting makes the film feel fresher. There is also a welcome return to the gore of Cube (which Cube 2: Hypercube sorely missed). Unfortunately the characters never really grabbed me and I found the ending to be slightly dull.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

Kocka 3

• Carlos Castel

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Castel 23 May, 2015

If you saw the other two, try this one, you will enjoy it but not as much as the first one. Pick a special moment in the late night to watch it, make it special.

View

• ♣Dale‼!👌😈: It's not who I am, or what I like, but rather my rating on your favorite movie that defines me

½ Added by ♣Dale‼!👌😈: It's not who I am, or what I like, but rather my rating on your favorite movie that defines me

why do people need answers? this movie just pisses me off. yes two sucked but this tries to fix plotholes. THE FIRST WAS SUPPOSE TO BE VAGUE YOU FUCK WITS. It goes without saying that spitting and raping continues strong in this.
    though I seem to be in the minority cause it seems you all like to be spoonfed conclusions. I don't mean to be rude, but fuck! does this movie make me angry.

• Rocky Lascio

★★½ Watched by Rocky Lascio 15 May, 2015

Man. I liked the first Cube so much, and now this prime example of "meh" shows me what's outside and who's running everything. Pretty disappointing. At least it was better than the clusterfuck snoozefest that was Cube 2.

• zelenooki

★★★ Added by zelenooki

After "Hypercube" it was almost impossible to make a worse sequel but they did a decent prequel.

Few things bothered me; genius that can't figure why is he working there, that obnoxious bad guy with ridiculous mecha "eye", hulk super soldier that suddenly jumps 20 feet in he air, writing in some weird language while all alerts are displayed on english and NOT believing in a God kills you?! Laughed at that part.

But compared to "Hypercube" at least ending was decent.

• miketwest

Watched by miketwest 26 Apr, 2015

I just... I...

Like no, basically.

• funtasticrich

★★ Watched by funtasticrich 26 Apr, 2015

I can't believe I spent my weekend watching the cube trilogy

• Keelee von Cupcake

★★★★ Watched by Keelee von Cupcake 11 Dec, 2010

Despite the drop in production values and the philosophical and mathematical aspirations of the previous Cube films, I thought this was actually a really enjoyable film. I liked getting to see another side of the Cube, spending time with someone who had a plan for escape that hadn't been tried before, and of course the signature traps, which were as intriguing and violent as ever.

• Yumin Ha

Added by Yumin Ha

terrible

• Oliwe

★★★ Watched by Oliwe 05 Apr, 2015

One of the better Horror movies of the 00'.
    Interesting plot.