• Jack1704

½ Watched by Jack1704 04 Dec, 2014 2

Even bloody worse.

This time some who works with the Cube goes in there to actually save the human mice.

How stupid are these people?

I hate this place.

• Dopefish

★★★★★ Added by Dopefish

Best.

• Frederick Parra

★★★ Watched by Frederick Parra 04 Oct, 2014

Se atrevió a volver a los orígenes del Cubo original y mostrar unas cuantas escenas en exteriores, y a pesar de que explicó más, no fue suficiente, se quedó allí. Ya no hay más secuelas, al menos hasta ahora.

Todo lo demás queda a libre interpretación, pero al menos entretiene.

• Rick DeSantis

★★ Rewatched by Rick DeSantis 25 Sep, 2014

If you are a fan of The Cube flicks you may like this one as a prequel. Dark and grittier. Still leaves you hanging as to why and who is running The Cube. The kills are less (but just as gory) but the true story is the guys running the show.

• ryrowuzhere

★★★ Watched by ryrowuzhere 28 Aug, 2014

The third and the last installment of Cube series. It has great plotline and twist that kept me going, but the poor execution was the letdown.

• TajLV

★★★ Added by TajLV

I agree with Michael. (below) The original Cube was innovative and thought-provoking; the sequel Hyper Cube was a typical Hollywood makeover, poor copy of the first; and this prequel Cube Zero was much more true to the original. Most of the questions raised in Cube are answered in this film. The gore here was a bit over the top, but it’s easy enough (on DVD) to fast-forward past it. I’m glad I watched Cube Zero, as it gave some nice…

• xMinnahx

★★ Added by xMinnahx

I was bored watching it. I don't even feel like recapping it for this review, the mere memory of it makes me feel bored again.

• hisoka

Added by hisoka

Seeing outside the cube removes any kind of suspension.
    It gives answers, but the answers are so generic that it feels like the new writer is just pissing on my fondness of the first movie.
    If you asked a 12 year old that has seen one too many shit sci-fi movies to write a plot for a new cube movie this would be it.
    If you want dumb answers instead of fitting ambiguity, watch this & love it.

• Alastair Hendry

★★★½ Watched by Alastair Hendry 10 Jan, 2007

The third (and final?) cube movie reveals the point and purpose of the cubes from the last 2 movies. The dark, industrial look of the first film is revisited in this prequel and it is vastly superior to the scifi look of Hypercube. This film also seemed much gorier than the previous two.

To appreciate this film it is essential that you have seen the first two.

The most intriguing aspect of this film was the revelation of what the…

• Mariel R.A

★★★ Watched by Mariel R.A 17 Apr, 2014

La ultima de una trilogia que nunca debio haber existido, la una fue tan perfecta...aunque esta no es tan mala como "hipercubo" explica cosas pero es mejor haber dejado un aire de misterio

• Naughty

★★★★ Watched by Naughty 04 Apr, 2014

YES!!! Old school Cube is back in da house! Don'tcha just love when that happens!

Intriguing story inside and outside of the Cube! A whacked out villain sets just the right tone!

Tricked out traps! Fiendishly Fun and Gory-licious! What more could you ask for!

• Sarah Collins

★★½ Watched by Sarah Collins 30 Jan, 2014

While it was different to the other ones in the trilogy, this one was the worst out the three, I praise it for doing a turn around from the first two and changing it up a little bit, but everything about this to me was weak. A little bit predictable, watchable though.