• Dæl Ryian ßxott Hu'ciŋson : Zibbbie De Dop Du

½ Added by Dæl Ryian ßxott Hu'ciŋson : Zibbbie De Dop Du

why do people need answers? this movie just pisses me off. yes two sucked but this tries to fix plotholes. THE FIRST WAS SUPPOSE TO BE VAGUE YOU FUCK WITS. It goes without saying that spitting and raping continues strong in this.
    though I seem to be in the minority cause it seems you all like to be spoonfed conclusions. I don't mean to be rude, but fuck! does this movie make me angry.

• Rocky Lascio

★★½ Watched by Rocky Lascio 15 May, 2015

Man. I liked the first Cube so much, and now this prime example of "meh" shows me what's outside and who's running everything. Pretty disappointing. At least it was better than the clusterfuck snoozefest that was Cube 2.

• zelenooki

★★★ Added by zelenooki

After "Hypercube" it was almost impossible to make a worse sequel but they did a decent prequel.

Few things bothered me; genius that can't figure why is he working there, that obnoxious bad guy with ridiculous mecha "eye", hulk super soldier that suddenly jumps 20 feet in he air, writing in some weird language while all alerts are displayed on english and NOT believing in a God kills you?! Laughed at that part.

But compared to "Hypercube" at least ending was decent.

• miketwest

Watched by miketwest 26 Apr, 2015

I just... I...

Like no, basically.

• funtasticrich

★★ Watched by funtasticrich 26 Apr, 2015

I can't believe I spent my weekend watching the cube trilogy

• Keelee von Cupcake

★★★★ Watched by Keelee von Cupcake 11 Dec, 2010

Despite the drop in production values and the philosophical and mathematical aspirations of the previous Cube films, I thought this was actually a really enjoyable film. I liked getting to see another side of the Cube, spending time with someone who had a plan for escape that hadn't been tried before, and of course the signature traps, which were as intriguing and violent as ever.

• Yumin Ha

Added by Yumin Ha

terrible

• Oliwe

★★★ Watched by Oliwe 05 Apr, 2015

One of the better Horror movies of the 00'.
    Interesting plot.

• Goremaster

★★★½ Added by Goremaster

The Cube backstage is finally shown. It may not answer all your questions, but at least brings some light in the subject.

• Robert Whyman

★★★★ Watched by Robert Whyman 08 Mar, 2015

Interesting prequel. I really enjoyed it

• posh

★★★ Watched by posh 11 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

After watching the extremely disappointing sequel to Cube, "Cube²: Hypercube," I was hesitant about watching the prequel. However, "Cube Zero" proved to be a more bearable film, with a fresh change in pace and more.. realistic, approach to the series. For me, the best part of this film was the wrap-around storyline. Seeing everything loop back to the original Cube, a movie I had seen dozens of times prior, gave a very nostalgic touch to the movie. There's nothing particularly great about this film otherwise, and I personally would have preferred a movie that took place manly inside the Cube- but this was still enjoyable.

• Ad Weterings

★★★½ Watched by Ad Weterings 22 Feb, 2015

Builds on the virst cube movies. What happens if one of the guys of the control room is locked in the cubes ? Once again: will he make it out?