• Jason MD-P

★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

Fun, entertaining. Not as good as the first but also doesn't take itself so seriously. Sone nice character acting and tongue-in-cheek humor make it a more worthy successor to the original than Cube 2.

• Alicia

★★★ Added by Alicia

prelude to stuck in a box

• William Kretschmer

★★★ Watched by William Kretschmer 09 May, 2009

Prequel to Cube revealing some mysteries about the terror prison.
    The premise still offers enough material to provide for another horrifying tale.

• Kimberley Santos

★★ Watched by Kimberley Santos 30 Dec, 2014

Just came across this by accident on TV, and couldn't turn it off. Some decent cube kills, and you know, I watched til the end. Decent!

• Jack1704

½ Watched by Jack1704 04 Dec, 2014 2

Even bloody worse.

This time some who works with the Cube goes in there to actually save the human mice.

How stupid are these people?

I hate this place.

• Dopefish

★★★★★ Added by Dopefish

Best.

• Frederick Parra

★★★ Watched by Frederick Parra 04 Oct, 2014

Se atrevió a volver a los orígenes del Cubo original y mostrar unas cuantas escenas en exteriores, y a pesar de que explicó más, no fue suficiente, se quedó allí. Ya no hay más secuelas, al menos hasta ahora.

Todo lo demás queda a libre interpretación, pero al menos entretiene.

• Rick DeSantis

★★ Rewatched by Rick DeSantis 25 Sep, 2014

If you are a fan of The Cube flicks you may like this one as a prequel. Dark and grittier. Still leaves you hanging as to why and who is running The Cube. The kills are less (but just as gory) but the true story is the guys running the show.

• ryrowuzhere

★★★ Watched by ryrowuzhere 28 Aug, 2014

The third and the last installment of Cube series. It has great plotline and twist that kept me going, but the poor execution was the letdown.

• TajLV

★★★ Added by TajLV

I agree with Michael. (below) The original Cube was innovative and thought-provoking; the sequel Hyper Cube was a typical Hollywood makeover, poor copy of the first; and this prequel Cube Zero was much more true to the original. Most of the questions raised in Cube are answered in this film. The gore here was a bit over the top, but it’s easy enough (on DVD) to fast-forward past it. I’m glad I watched Cube Zero, as it gave some nice…

• xMinnahx

★★ Added by xMinnahx

I was bored watching it. I don't even feel like recapping it for this review, the mere memory of it makes me feel bored again.

• hisoka

Added by hisoka

Seeing outside the cube removes any kind of suspension.
    It gives answers, but the answers are so generic that it feels like the new writer is just pissing on my fondness of the first movie.
    If you asked a 12 year old that has seen one too many shit sci-fi movies to write a plot for a new cube movie this would be it.
    If you want dumb answers instead of fitting ambiguity, watch this & love it.