• Ad Weterings

★★★½ Watched by Ad Weterings 22 Feb, 2015

Builds on the virst cube movies. What happens if one of the guys of the control room is locked in the cubes ? Once again: will he make it out?

• James

★★★ Watched by James 20 Feb, 2015

Whereas Cube 2 overcomplicated itself into a frenzy, Cube Zero keeps it simple once again while also offering a little more insight into what's going on. My biggest fear going in was that they were going to explain too much. Thankfully, that's not the case. The cube itself is still a bit of a mystery and Zero adds some more intrigue onto it by showing two technicians, who are almost just as trapped as the people inside the cube. The…

• Cinematic Justice

★★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 07 Feb, 2015

Again, solid! I love the behind-the-veil look at the people responsible for the titular cubes, especially Michael Riley's incredible hammy supervisor character. We really need to cherish these successful horror movie sequels and prequels when we get them!

• Jason MD-P

★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

Fun, entertaining. Not as good as the first but also doesn't take itself so seriously. Sone nice character acting and tongue-in-cheek humor make it a more worthy successor to the original than Cube 2.

• Alicia

★★★ Added by Alicia

prelude to stuck in a box

• William Kretschmer

★★★ Watched by William Kretschmer 09 May, 2009

Prequel to Cube revealing some mysteries about the terror prison.
    The premise still offers enough material to provide for another horrifying tale.

• Kimberley Santos

★★ Watched by Kimberley Santos 30 Dec, 2014

Just came across this by accident on TV, and couldn't turn it off. Some decent cube kills, and you know, I watched til the end. Decent!

• Jack1704

½ Watched by Jack1704 04 Dec, 2014 2

Even bloody worse.

This time some who works with the Cube goes in there to actually save the human mice.

How stupid are these people?

I hate this place.

• Dopefish

★★★★★ Added by Dopefish

Best.

• Frederick Parra

★★★ Watched by Frederick Parra 04 Oct, 2014

Se atrevió a volver a los orígenes del Cubo original y mostrar unas cuantas escenas en exteriores, y a pesar de que explicó más, no fue suficiente, se quedó allí. Ya no hay más secuelas, al menos hasta ahora.

Todo lo demás queda a libre interpretación, pero al menos entretiene.

• Rick DeSantis

★★ Rewatched by Rick DeSantis 25 Sep, 2014

If you are a fan of The Cube flicks you may like this one as a prequel. Dark and grittier. Still leaves you hanging as to why and who is running The Cube. The kills are less (but just as gory) but the true story is the guys running the show.

• ryrowuzhere

★★★ Watched by ryrowuzhere 28 Aug, 2014

The third and the last installment of Cube series. It has great plotline and twist that kept me going, but the poor execution was the letdown.