• Zackary Bender

★★ Watched by Zackary Bender 29 Apr, 2016 4

Back in high school I was a Stephen King fanatic. I read a lot of his books. It was insane. I haven't read a lot since high school for various reasons, but I still remember me picking up a copy of Cujo and attempting to read it. It bored me for some reason, and quite frankly this film did the same as well.

Cujo is about the dog of the same name getting rabies and basically going on a killing…

• Colin the dude

★★★ Rewatched by Colin the dude 29 Apr, 2016 5

This flick is ripe - absolutely plum - for a remake. I'm serious. Andy Serkis as Cujo. There is an unknowing hole in the cinematic landscape for a terrifying CG dog and if done right, I smell big moolah.

• Chris

★½ Watched by Chris 28 Apr, 2016

Gotta be honest: despite not liking this much, it definitely exceeded my expectations.

I'm a Stephen King fan, though not a huge one, but I never got around to reading Cujo. Somehow the concept never really appealed to me, and it's certainly not one of his most acclaimed works. So any gripes I have with this are totally independent of anything to do with the adaptation.

It's not very fun to look at, this one. Part of that is the…

• S. B. Prime

★★★★½ Rewatched by S. B. Prime 27 Apr, 2016

Rewatch with Lewis Teague commentary. Decent insights. Subpar moderation.

• Corey Hart

½ Watched by Corey Hart 26 Apr, 2016

I bet when they pitched this piece of shit they were all "It's like Jaws on land". And how the hell do you use a dopey old Saint Bernard. You at least need to go German Shepard, Pitbull...F this movie.

• James

★★★★ Rewatched by James 25 Apr, 2016 1

BORK! BOOOOOORK! Jeeeeesus! You did me the real big frighten!

• _legendary_

★★★★ Added by _legendary_

Just about everybody knows this movie is about a rabid Saint Bernard that traps a woman & her child in a broken down Ford Pinto.
    Cujo is the type of movie that reminds me of what was so great about horror cinema of years past. There are characters with lives & stories we are involved in so that when something horrifying happens to them we are all that much more invested in what the outcome is. Some would say the first 2/3rds…

• samantha

★★ Watched by samantha 24 Apr, 2016

rachel green was scared of this ?

• maggie 🐷

★★½ Watched by maggie 🐷 22 Apr, 2016

cujo is a beautiful dog and he didn't deserve ANY of that

• Dustin Sells

★½ Rewatched by Dustin Sells 22 Apr, 2016

Really hasn't gotten any better

• Jason

★★★½ Watched by Jason 20 Apr, 2016

VACCINATE YOUR DAMN PETS!

• elizabeth

Watched by elizabeth 17 Apr, 2016

the whole time i was still rooting for the dog tbh