• Matt Brosey

★★½ Added by Matt Brosey

Has a unique feel to it, but the story is quite boring.

• ComedyInsider

½ Added by ComedyInsider

Just stop already.

• Alberto Farina

★★½ Watched by Alberto Farina 27 Sep, 2015

Gentlemanly vampire Barnabas Collins has to fight off a powerful witch who resents being rejected by him. Adapted from ABC's popular late-1960s TV series (also a short-lived comic strip) and its subsequent follow-ups and spin-offs, and punctuated by more 1970s references most people could care to spot, a typical Tim Burton extravaganza where gothic mannerisms and (undeniably striking) visuals can't make anyone care about what happens on screen. Fans of Mario Bava's period horror pics and Corman's Poe adaptation might…

• Hannah

★½ Added by Hannah

This movie was just too weird for me. I respect the weirdness and the whole Tim Burton style, but I didn't enjoy this one...

• Jason Bentley

★★★½ Watched by Jason Bentley 28 Aug, 2015

I enjoy this movie, however I enjoy most Tim Burton movies.
    I also respect someone who uses the same actors in movies, it shows they are loyal and like to work with certain people. Even if one of them is his wife. PS Eva Green is amazingly gorgeous.

• Austin Wolf-Sothern

★★★½ Watched by Austin Wolf-Sothern 06 Sep, 2015

This was fine. Never feels extraordinary in any way, but it’s enjoyable and kinda funny and looks good.

• Peter Krueger

★★★½ Watched by Peter Krueger 08 Sep, 2015

Surprisingly good film with a handful of awful scenes. Far better than it's woeful trailer would indicate.

• Shannon

★★★ Watched by Shannon 17 May, 2012

Reviewed over at Before the Dawn (mp3 player link): beforethedawn.ca/audio/BeforeTheDawn-Episode134.mp3

• FrankieStrange

★½ Added by FrankieStrange

- Boring and hard to watch
    - Definitely forgettable
    - What did you do Tim Burton?

• Meinardas

★★½ Watched by Meinardas 30 Aug, 2015

Nu kaip Burtonui tai LABAI blogai...

• meanlin

★★ Added by meanlin

This was so stupid it hurt me on the inside.

★★½ Added by KMOKLER 6

I don't like Tim Burton film's much, overall I didn't really like dark Shadow's but Eva Green is ssssooooo sexy she makes this movie worth way more than one star.