• FrankieStrange

★½ Added by FrankieStrange

Pros:

Cons:
    - Boring and hard to watch
    - Definitely forgettable
    - What did you do Tim Burton?

• Meinardas

★★½ Watched by Meinardas 30 Aug, 2015

Nu kaip Burtonui tai LABAI blogai...

• meanlin

★★ Added by meanlin

This was so stupid it hurt me on the inside.

• KMOKLER

★★★ Added by KMOKLER 6

I don't like Tim Burton film's much, overall I didn't really like dark Shadow's but Eva Green is ssssooooo sexy she makes this movie worth way more than one star.

• Conan Tan

★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 12 Jan, 2015

The visuals as usual are great as in every Tim Burton film. The movie felt like it relies too much on Johnny Depp.

• MartinM

Watched by MartinM 24 Aug, 2015

The story of a straight guy who doesn't wanna have sex with Eva Green…too unrealistic.

• BennyWestside

★★½ Added by BennyWestside

A Tim Burton movie where Johnny Depp dresses up in a fucking ridiculous outfit? That's exactly what this is, oh and Helena Bonham Carter is in it.

I just described almost all of Tim Burton's movie.

Michelle Pfeiffer stills looks hot as hell and Eva Green plays a sexy immortal witch or something...

• seasondays

★★★ Watched by seasondays 19 Jun, 2012

serves both as a reminder that BURTON might be a closeted art director lecturing us on different genres and that JOHNNY DEPP can still be entertaining and funny while holding together an otherwise bad written and directed-in-autopilot picture.

• Jeremiah

★★★★ Added by Jeremiah

A beautiful mess of a film that is, in both its successes and undeniable flaws, Tim Burton's most interesting work in about a decade.

• Littlechinn

★★★★ Watched by Littlechinn 14 Aug, 2015

Dark but cute. Funny and intense. Good juxtaposed themes. Johnny Depp his typical brilliant self. I'll see anything with Chloe grace moretz

• Jon Tucker

★★ Added by Jon Tucker

( D- ) Was fun to see Johnny Depp acting like a vampire but this movie was pretty boring. Kept going back n forth from bloody melodrama to corny jokes and all w/ characters I couldn't have cared less about.

• silenttom

★★ Watched by silenttom 05 Oct, 2012

Another unimpressive Tim Burton effort, mainly sunk down by repetition. It's not just the repetition of Burton's typical style of gothic architecture, underwhelming comedy or loner archetypes, though. The film itself repeats on the same style of joke on a constant basis, blandly showing Depp's usual fish out of water persona trying and failing to fit into 70s culture in a way that's far more referential than it is clever. Most of the cast seems bored and are saddled with…