• Robert Joseph Schneider

★★★½ Rewatched by Robert Joseph Schneider 04 Dec, 2016

Iffy gender politics aside this is still damn funny in parts.

• Paul Davis

★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Davis 17 Nov, 2016

Chappelle is hilarious. I love his "white guy" voice.

• Andy Elijah

★★★★½ Added by Andy Elijah

Enjoy a simpler time, before D.C. gentrified and Monica Lewinsky was the biggest story in the nation.

• Jonathan Boehle

★★★★ Watched by Jonathan Boehle 16 Nov, 2016

Dave talks both about what would happen if we had a black president, and what would happen if we had a cokehead for a president.

No further comment.

• Jordan Smith

Watched by Jordan Smith 14 Nov, 2016

Isn't as biting or flat-out funny as For What It's Worth but, really, what is? A little disheartening to watch after that special, too, since Dave hasn't become jaded by network television yet. He makes an offhand remark about wanting to be famous but not as famous as Bill Clinton which is so removed from the Dave disillusioned with celebrity. Chappelle is electric though, deservedly giggling at his jokes and feeding off the engaged audience. I'd want him to do crowd work for hours with this bunch.

• Dylan Vaughan Skorish

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dylan Vaughan Skorish 30 Oct, 2016

Hey baby! Stop selling weed, alright, you've got your whole life ahead of you!

• aftengdur

★★★★★ Watched by aftengdur 15 Oct, 2016

"We'll just sprinkle some crack over them!"

• Garrett Smith

★★★★½ Added by Garrett Smith 1

Proof that Dave Chappelle is too good for us.

• dunya.

★★★★★ Watched by dunya. 03 Sep, 2016

Dave Chappelle is on a level of his own.

watch here

• Brendan Michaels

Rewatched by Brendan Michaels 31 Aug, 2016 4

Name me a better stand up show. Better yet, name me a better stand up comedian! I dare ya!

• Carter A

★★★½ Watched by Carter A 29 Aug, 2016 3

every presidential candidate should submit to a mandatory black baby kissing test

• darcy

★★★★ Watched by darcy 24 Jun, 2016

five stars to the first 50 minutes and zero to the last 10! really surprisingly relevant (and hilarious) aside from that vaguely embarrassingly dated last bit. MEN and WOMEN, amiright???