• Life At 24fps

★★★★½ Added by Life At 24fps 1

Proof that Dave Chappelle is too good for us.

• dunya.

★★★★★ Watched by dunya. 03 Sep, 2016

Dave Chappelle is on a level of his own.

watch here

• Brendan Michaels

Rewatched by Brendan Michaels 31 Aug, 2016 4

Name me a better stand up show. Better yet, name me a better stand up comedian! I dare ya!

• Carter A

★★★½ Watched by Carter A 29 Aug, 2016 3

every presidential candidate should submit to a mandatory black baby kissing test

• darcy

★★★★ Watched by darcy 24 Jun, 2016

five stars to the first 50 minutes and zero to the last 10! really surprisingly relevant (and hilarious) aside from that vaguely embarrassingly dated last bit. MEN and WOMEN, amiright???

• mauskisiini

½ Added by mauskisiini 1

2 stars from the first 40 minutes or so

-1,5 stars from the sexism

• Alex Lovendahl

★★★★ Rewatched by Alex Lovendahl 25 Apr, 2016

While the very dull gender politic comedy in the last third keeps this from being a spotless gem, the first half hour is so good as to make this one of the very few comedy specials that's still very funny sixteen years after its release. Chappelle and his material are great.

• Brendan Michaels

Rewatched by Brendan Michaels 23 Apr, 2016

The Greatest Stand Up Comedy Special Ever Done. Chappelle is a master at his craft and a genius at comedy. I die every time I watch it. Every time I get sad I always think of Dave Chappelle's Killin' Them Softly. No comedy special is able to make me laugh that much after multiple viewings. I love all the jokes and how they connect to today. Especially when Dave says, "I'd like to have a black president. I wouldn't be…

• Janis Devlin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Janis Devlin 17 Mar, 2016

I've seen this like 4 times. It's still one of the funnier stand ups. Chappelle. Love that guy.
    #shouldhavebeenonthesoundtrack
    The Fugees "Killing Me Softly" (sorry Roberta, The Fugees make more sense on this one)

• Francesco_Adam

★★★ Watched by Francesco_Adam 21 Jan, 2016

Good laughs, a time.

• FerragamoLesnar

★★★★★ Added by FerragamoLesnar

THE ABSOLUTE GOD

• Callum Hofler

★★★★½ Watched by Callum Hofler 06 Jul, 2015

Hilarious, irreverent and constantly engaging, there are perhaps only five minutes of this comedy show where I wasn't laughing. The rest, I was in hysterics. Absolutely brilliant.