• mauskisiini

2 stars from the first 40 minutes or so

-1,5 stars from the sexism

• Alex Lovendahl

★★★★ Rewatched by Alex Lovendahl 25 Apr, 2016

While the very dull gender politic comedy in the last third keeps this from being a spotless gem, the first half hour is so good as to make this one of the very few comedy specials that's still very funny sixteen years after its release. Chappelle and his material are great.

• Brendan Michaels

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brendan Michaels 23 Apr, 2016

∞/10
    The Greatest Stand Up Comedy Special Ever Done. Chappelle is a master at his craft and a genius at comedy. I die every time I watch it. Every time I get sad I always think of Dave Chappelle's Killin' Them Softly. No comedy special is able to make me laugh that much after multiple viewings. I love all the jokes and how they connect to today. Especially when Dave says, "I'd like to have a black president. I wouldn't…

• Janis Devlin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Janis Devlin 17 Mar, 2016

I've seen this like 4 times. It's still one of the funnier stand ups. Chappelle. Love that guy.
    #shouldhavebeenonthesoundtrack
    The Fugees "Killing Me Softly" (sorry Roberta, The Fugees make more sense on this one)

• Francesco_Adam

★★★ Watched by Francesco_Adam 21 Jan, 2016

Good laughs, a time.

• FerragamoLesnar

★★★★★ Added by FerragamoLesnar

THE ABSOLUTE GOD

• Callum Hofler

★★★★½ Watched by Callum Hofler 06 Jul, 2015

Hilarious, irreverent and constantly engaging, there are perhaps only five minutes of this comedy show where I wasn't laughing. The rest, I was in hysterics. Absolutely brilliant.

• Jeremy Milks

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeremy Milks 19 Jun, 2015

Now 15 years old, it's probably safe to say now that this is one of the best stand-up performances of all-time.

• Usman_AK

★★★★½ Watched by Usman_AK 31 May, 2015

Comedy doesn't get much better than this.

• Arada

★★★★ Watched by Arada 09 May, 2015

15 years later and the police skit is still relevant. It's fucked up.

• Derek Diercksmeier

★★★★½ Rewatched by Derek Diercksmeier 25 Apr, 2015 1

"Well, let's sprinkle some crack on him and get outta here."

Undoubtedly one of the best stand-up specials of the '00s.

• Wesley Mead

★★★★½ Watched by Wesley Mead 19 Feb, 2015

A near-perfect hour of stand-up; Dave is on stellar form here, with political and observational material working wonderfully in tandem.