• Christina

Dave Chappelle i

Set Dressing: A stage with curtains on the side and a brick wall backdrop. He is wearing an oversized blue button down and extra long jeans, very of the time.
    Open/Close: Opens with DMX's "Up in Here" and graphics of the Washington DC transit map.
    Memorable Bit: Everything is hilarious, the Sesame Street segment is the best and his segment on Bill Clinton on Monica Lewinsky is insightful.

• Robert Joseph Schneider

★★★½

Iffy gender politics aside this is still damn funny in parts.

• Paul Davis

★★★★

Chappelle is hilarious. I love his "white guy" voice.

• Andy Elijah

★★★★½

Enjoy a simpler time, before D.C. gentrified and Monica Lewinsky was the biggest story in the nation.

• Jonathan Boehle

★★★★

Dave talks both about what would happen if we had a black president, and what would happen if we had a cokehead for a president.

No further comment.

• Jordan Smith

Isn't as biting or flat-out funny as For What It's Worth but, really, what is? A little disheartening to watch after that special, too, since Dave hasn't become jaded by network television yet. He makes an offhand remark about wanting to be famous but not as famous as Bill Clinton which is so removed from the Dave disillusioned with celebrity. Chappelle is electric though, deservedly giggling at his jokes and feeding off the engaged audience. I'd want him to do crowd work for hours with this bunch.

• Dylan Vaughan Skorish

★★★★★

Hey baby! Stop selling weed, alright, you've got your whole life ahead of you!

• aftengdur

★★★★★

"We'll just sprinkle some crack over them!"

• Garrett Smith

★★★★½

Proof that Dave Chappelle is too good for us.

• dunya.

★★★★★

Dave Chappelle is on a level of his own.

watch here

• Brendan Michaels

Name me a better stand up show. Better yet, name me a better stand up comedian! I dare ya!

• Carter A

★★★½

every presidential candidate should submit to a mandatory black baby kissing test