• t2kickassjedi

★★★★½ Added by t2kickassjedi

Dawn of the Dead is a really fun zombie horror comedy film with a fun concept and cool zombie effects and a great ending.

• Matt

★★★★ Rewatched by Matt 26 Jul, 2015

A well made and worthy reimagining of the 1978 classic. I love how the film was able to pay respect to the original but also separate itself from it and tell it's own story. It's very entertaining and fast paced. Full of many gruesome and fun sequences. It's feels more of an action zombie film, full of many headshots and gore. The zombies are handled very well in this movie and provide a lot of "holy shit" moments. Like with…

• Flo Lieb

★★ Rewatched by Flo Lieb 25 Jul, 2015

I will never get used to that new generation of sprinter zombies.

• redcatcher06

★★★★ Rewatched by redcatcher06 24 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

An awesome film and a true classic for the genre.

This is probably Ving Rhames' best role but *spoiler alert* don't let him drive any vehicles - he'll likely get everyone killed.

• JerrysGold

★★★★½ Rewatched by JerrysGold 14 Jul, 2015

Dawn of the Dead is one of my favorite remakes ever. Zack Snyder blasted his way into the big scene with this remake of George A. Romero's crowning achievement in horror filmmaking. Zack Snyders highlights are all here, over the top action and badass explosions. This movie is a lot of fun, one of my favorite horror remakes ever and one of my favorite remakes period.

• JaySalahi

★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 21 Jul, 2015

C+ (78)

• mfulton

★★★ Added by mfulton

B-

• Dead Moon Night

★★★ Rewatched by Dead Moon Night 15 Jul, 2015 2

Dawn of the Dead is a perfect example of a remake done right. Everything is faster, more dangerous and aggressive. It's still an effective film, even though it's not as good as the first time I saw it. George A. Romero's original zombie masterpiece is superior!

• Paul Moga

★★★ Rewatched by Paul Moga 12 Jul, 2015

The Zombie genre can be so hit and miss, but for a zombie fan like myself this hits the spot. It has enough zombie break in scares to keep your attention while at the same time there is a little bit of strategy going on as well....like locking down a mall which gives you plenty of supplies. While not the comedy zombie movie that greats like Shaun of the Dead or Zombieland are...this movie gives just enough of a laugh…

• Neth

★★★★ Rewatched by Neth 08 Jul, 2015

With all the like-minded efforts that Hollywood has shat out non-stop in its wake, it's often easy to overlook the fact that Dawn of the Dead is one of the better video-game-to-film adaptation. Even if they did fuck up by casting Ramona as Frank West.

• Alecs

★★★★ Rewatched by Alecs 08 Jul, 2015

the only good film zack snyder ever made

• Dale Hutchinson👌

★★½ Added by Dale Hutchinson👌

Not as good as it was hyped to me