• matt7

★★★½ Added by matt7

One of my favorite intro's-plus the opening credits-in all cinema!

4 star's for pure fun.

• dominicellis

★★★★½ Added by dominicellis 1

One of my favourite horror films. Definitely in the top ten of it's decade.

• rossboyask

★★★★½ Rewatched by rossboyask 27 Sep, 2014

Easily one of the best horror films of the last decade, and certainly Zach Snyder's best film as director. Terrific cast, soundtrack and special effects/action sequences.

• Josh Mockensturm

★★★½ Rewatched by Josh Mockensturm 21 Sep, 2014

Film #3 of Mocktoberfest 2014

The original is just too good to compare this one to. That being said, taking this for what it is, it's definitely enjoyable (apart from some... interesting moments... *cough* zombie baby *cough*).

• alphonse

★★★½ Watched by alphonse 25 Sep, 2014 4

The zombies want to master a Wisconsin town, so they start attacking people. Ana is a young nurse who manages to escape from their attack and is aided by cop Kenneth. Together they find shelter in a shopping center where other survivors are hiding.

To be frank, my relationship with Zack Snyder is not particularly the best. This was only the third film I wacthed from the director and I really thought this would be a total crap because I…

• mdiamandis

★★★½ Watched by mdiamandis 06 Jul, 2005

never not fun

• TJ Ponder

★★★ Added by TJ Ponder

With the exception of The Walking Dead and Night of The Living Dead, I'm not the biggest zombie fan. I know this was a remake of George Romero's film, but I haven't seen that one, so I can't compare them. I'm not sure how this one holds up to other zombie movies, but this one kept me on the edge pretty much the entire time. I enjoyed it.

• Aidan Levi

★★★ Watched by Aidan Levi 17 Sep, 2014

Don't listen to the hype. This movie covers the same ground as every other zombie movie, and makes the same stupid fucking decisions as every other zombie movie.
    Points for making the "zombies run" trope, Ty Burrell plays a good asshole, and maybe two other characters that are even remotely likable. As Zack Snyders debut the directing makes sense, sometimes in a good way, many times not.

• rewatchvalue

★½ Watched by rewatchvalue 12 Sep, 2014

The first 40 minutes of the movie, for some reason Zack Snyder decided to use this bright orange filter. It was distracting and it didn't help that the beginning sequences were a joke. There were some intentional comedic moments in this movie but the first act felt like I was watching a parody.

The acting was stale and there are some horrible line delivery from actress Sarah Polley. The movie doesn't give a lot of time for character development so…

• Jake

★★★ Added by Jake

Snyder's only decent film, and it's not all that great.

• MrJago

★★★★ Watched by MrJago 09 Sep, 2014

First lead is a woman, second lead is a lack cop with a shotgun, this movie is like a Republican's Nightmare ;-)

Starts very exciting, then slows down a bit in the middle before getting really awesome again :-)

Celebrity look-alike Zombie sniping is the best :D

• IlikeCheese

★★★½ Added by IlikeCheese

His name is Andy... he is alone.