• dartagnan

★★★★★ Rewatched by kissoftreachery 26 Apr, 2016

Red Foreman, you are a fucking PRICK

• sitinurb

★★★★★ Watched by sitinurb 17 Apr, 2016

"Just when you think you know something, you have to do something to look it in another way.” – Mr. Keating

Watching this, is a refreshing.

Mr. Keating was an English lit teacher in private men boarding school, the first thing people have in mind probably that he was tedious, but actually he wasn’t. He’s just him. I like the way he teaches his student about making poetry. He taught how to make the feelings come out and then how…

• Mads Rise

★★★★½ Watched by Mads Rise 25 Apr, 2016

Damn Powerful Solidarity.

• Matt Mahoney

★★★★★ Watched by Matt Mahoney 23 Apr, 2016

"The human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for" - Keating.

... and this is what we watch movies for. Robin Williams commands the screen, with lessons that (having recently rewatched Good Will Hunting) need to be said, heard, and NEVER be forgotten. Too many films are content with having that one scene where one misguided…

• t

★★★★½ Watched by t 23 Apr, 2016

neil my poor poor child

• Tristan (MovieReviews100)

★★★★ Rewatched by Tristan (MovieReviews100) 22 Apr, 2016

I watched this again in school today, and I am beginning to appreciate it more. It may be a little sappy, but it does have some very powerful messages.

• Sam Shepherd

★★★★ Watched by Sam Shepherd 22 Apr, 2016

Feel-good.

• Richard Duke

★★★★½ Added by Richard Duke

The thing about Dead Poets Society is that it will always remain as my top favorite. Everything that represents, the performance, the emotion of the film if perfectly capture and assemble into a powerful film.

• Nathanial00

★★★★ Watched by Nathanial00 22 Jan, 2016

7.6/10
    A Great Robin Williams Movie, with a lot of heart.

• Richie Schumann

★★★★ Watched by Richie Schumann 16 Apr, 2016

Ugh, I just wish the most important part of the movie wasn't so fucking campy and terribly acted, it completely took me out of the movie. Beautiful film though.

• ed jose bueno

★★★ Watched by ed jose bueno 16 Apr, 2016

oh capita,
    my capitan!
    is the only thing i can say about this film