• mettek

★★★ Added by mettek

Liked it better the first time I saw it.

• septemberish

★★★★★ Added by septemberish

Great film. Young R.S. Leonard, incredible Robin Williams. I've always been dreaming of such an experience. My school wasn't like that.

• Richard Goddard

★★★★½ Watched by Richard Goddard 17 Apr, 2015

What an absolutely gorgeous movie.

• Arianne Saga

★★★★½ Watched by Arianne Saga 09 Jan, 2015

Humagulgol ako kinginang yan nire-realte ko na lang lahat sa sarili ko ampfh

• Bruno De Blasi

★★★★★ Watched by Bruno De Blasi 11 Oct, 2007

Captain, oh my captain!

• Elu

Watched by Elu 12 Apr, 2015

Me ha decepcionado, supongo que porque había oído hablar demasiado de ella.

• Yumin Ha

★★★★★ Added by Yumin Ha

midnight fulfillments.
    definitely a classic

• حبيب الامين

★★★ Watched by حبيب الامين 11 Apr, 2015

Watched from ~1120 2015/4/11 to ~0145 2015/4/12.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

A film that set the rules for Mr. Robin. Aspiring story mixed with humor and astounding acting from the main-leads. A tearjerker!

• Afterworlddroid

Watched by Afterworlddroid 07 Apr, 2015

One of the late greats of Robin Williams and no doubt one of my recent favorite films. Dead Poets is a story about finding what makes you unique and having the almighty feeling of success in yourself. This stars a young Ethan Hawke which was a nice surprise. The overall plot of the story revolves around a group of prep school\academy boys whose teacher played by Williams is a fun life loving person whose teaching methods are quirky and amusing.…

• Jacob Fisher

★★★★ Watched by Jacob Fisher 05 Apr, 2015

While it was hard for me to connect with the story both Ethan Hawke and Robin Williams performances were amazing. I haven't seen very many Robin Williams films but this one would ranked really high up on the list. This movie is 10x sadder since Robin Williams is not here anymore but he's up there making somebody laugh. Until I see you again my dear friend thank you for the magical performance you left behind.

• Carson Bennett

★★½ Watched by Carson Bennett 02 Apr, 2015

That Neil kid was kind of an asshole.