• Warriors

★★★ Added by Warriors

Adrian Brody is an excellent actor, but the story is too predictable and we've all seen this before! there was something with the DVD wrong, because sometimes when you rewinded the movie and replayed it again i saw a differen movie!
    no i didn't like it so much!

• alexbhades

★★★½ Watched by alexbhades 01 Jan, 2013

Dura, descarnada, con un montaje incomodo para el espectador, la película no para de provocarte durante todo el metraje y acaba jugando a dos bandas.
    Adrien Brody demuestra porque es actor.

• mfulton

★★★ Added by mfulton

B-

• Liva

★★ Watched by Liva 18 Jul, 2015

The idea and message are great, but the execution is all over the place.

• Michael Woods

★★★★½ Added by Michael Woods

I have got no words for this film, It is so hard hitting for me personally. I had troubles in my past school and this is a lot more hard hitting than I was expecting, One of the better films on Rialto and really it deserves to be called 'art house'. and the acting of Adrien Brody was brilliant and totally sympathised for his character and I could relate to his character.

• MrPurple

★★★½ Watched by MrPurple 09 Jul, 2015

An experience that's easy to slip into due to its familiar themes, dull lighting, and excellent performances. The film itself is comfortably detached - there's frequent cuts to interview segments, and reaction shots that overlap scenes slowly advancing the story.

There's definite comparisons that can be made to The Class (2008) and though it never achieves its level of tension and social retrospective, this is a film that shouldn't have audiences focusing too heavily on the plot or looking for…

• isabel

★★★★½ Watched by isabel 09 Jul, 2015

the cinematography in this is the best thing i have ever seen in my life oh my god

• Concertina

★★★★½ Watched by Concertina 28 Jun, 2015 1

Normalmente no veo dramas, pero cuando los veo me voy full retard.

• Sweet T

★½ Watched by Sweet T 23 Jun, 2015

vulgar and sloppily disorganized

• Thomas Flight

★★★ Watched by Thomas Flight 22 Jun, 2015

A sometimes confusing, but enigmatic film. It succeeds and fails in some very unique ways.

• Motke Dapp

★★½ Watched by Motke Dapp 20 Jun, 2015

There are a number of things I could say about this film. Many others have said things both positive and negative about the film. You may have thought it was heavy handed or well acted or heartfelt or real or too artsy to be effective or any other number of thoughts and feelings.

Bottom line: great cast, good performances, and a story that, in many ways, needs light shed on it.

BUT

If you are going to direct and DP…

• miloukine

★★½ Watched by miloukine 16 Jun, 2015

I really tried avoiding this film, but a review assured me it wasn't some Freedom Writers BS, and I'd do anything for Adrien Brody.
    I feel like this film tried to be deep and poetic and shit, and maybe it was, but personally it felt contrived and tacky.
    It's an okay drama. Made me cry a bunch of times, yeah, but like... It's nothing new.