• Lucas Marmol

Rewatched by Lucas Marmol 04 Dec, 2015

I shouldn't be watching childhood favorites.

Anyway, this one of the most plotless movies I've watched, 90% of it is action scenes/monsters morphing (or felt like it). Some character moments in the beginning appealed to the nostalgic person in me, so that's good.

• PenaltyKillah

★★ Watched by PenaltyKillah 05 Nov, 2015

4 stars for the three unedited shorts in Japanese, only 2 for this dub hackjob. Why did they change Willis/Wallace's role in the story? Were the producers trying to attract new fans by making splicing the shorts into its own standalone story, independent of the TV series? Whatever. - Signed, a Digimon superfan who isn't a fan of this, unfortunately

• Cliff Galiher

★★½ Watched by Cliff Galiher 03 Oct, 2014

SAW: at home, with Mikey

• allison

★★★★½ Rewatched by allison 03 Aug, 2015

This movie is a masterpiece!!

• Shervin Ghiami

★½ Watched by Shervin Ghiami 27 Apr, 2015

I never understood Digimon and I still don't.

• SeanElij

★★★★★ Added by SeanElij

Best movie ever, if you don't like this movie something is wrong with you. /s

• Nicole

★★½ Watched by Nicole 15 Feb, 2015

os tesourinhos das traduções portuguesas são um mimo

• Jack Gregson

★½ Rewatched by Jack Gregson 15 Feb, 2015

A Frankenstein creation. 3 movies stitched together, all incomprehensible. Great soundtrack though.

• Ryan Gray-McCoy

★★★ Watched by Ryan Gray-McCoy 07 Jan, 2015 1

After seeing the Digimon adventure Tri trailer, I had to go back and re watch this masterpiece.

A lot of this movie is actually really well done, and really reminiscent of Summer Wars, what director Mamoru Hosoda would go on to do later in his career. It's a really nice beginnings for him.

I still think it's a cool movie.

• Luke McGowan

★★★★ Added by Luke McGowan

Though it won't appeal far beyond fans of the franchise, the Digimon Movie is still a funny, touching adventure, even if it plays like a few back-to-back episodes of the TV series.

• Xelax666

Added by Xelax666

En realidad, esto no es una peli de Digimon, son tres OVA's que sacaron y que tienen cierta relación, así que mal empezamos. La serie es mejor que Pokémon, es un hecho, es una mierda pero es más decente que su competidora directa. La peli en general es entretenida, bastante mala, pero entretenida, no tiene tanto poder de la amistad como la de Pokémon, así que eso es bueno, más o menos.
    Os recomiendo no verla, gastaos vuestro tiempo en algo mejor.

• Nicole Talbot