• Shervin Ghiami

★½ Watched by Shervin Ghiami 27 Apr, 2015

I never understood Digimon and I still don't.

• JohnAllegretti

Added by JohnAllegretti

VHS

• SeanElij

★★★★★ Added by SeanElij

Best movie ever, if you don't like this movie something is wrong with you. /s

• Nicole

★★½ Watched by Nicole 15 Feb, 2015

os tesourinhos das traduções portuguesas são um mimo

• Jack Gregson

★½ Rewatched by Jack Gregson 15 Feb, 2015

A Frankenstein creation. 3 movies stitched together, all incomprehensible. Great soundtrack though.

• Ryan Gray-McCoy

★★★ Watched by Ryan Gray-McCoy 07 Jan, 2015 1

After seeing the Digimon adventure Tri trailer, I had to go back and re watch this masterpiece.

A lot of this movie is actually really well done, and really reminiscent of Summer Wars, what director Mamoru Hosoda would go on to do later in his career. It's a really nice beginnings for him.

I still think it's a cool movie.

• Luke McGowan

★★★★ Added by Luke McGowan

Though it won't appeal far beyond fans of the franchise, the Digimon Movie is still a funny, touching adventure, even if it plays like a few back-to-back episodes of the TV series.

• Xelax666

Added by Xelax666

En realidad, esto no es una peli de Digimon, son tres OVA's que sacaron y que tienen cierta relación, así que mal empezamos. La serie es mejor que Pokémon, es un hecho, es una mierda pero es más decente que su competidora directa. La peli en general es entretenida, bastante mala, pero entretenida, no tiene tanto poder de la amistad como la de Pokémon, así que eso es bueno, más o menos.
    Os recomiendo no verla, gastaos vuestro tiempo en algo mejor.

• Nicole Talbot

★★★ Rewatched by Nicole Talbot 05 Oct, 2014

too intense

• Green Griffin

★★★ Added by Green Griffin

When i was little, i was majorly into both Pokemon and Digimon. So much so that my brother got me this very film on DVD. It's been a long while since i got it, but i decided to watch this film. I had my fears that time would be a cruel mistress, but to my surprise it held up pretty well. (Unlike certain Pokemon films.)

• Alistair

Watched by Alistair 02 Jul, 2014

I may not be the target audience for this film but the narrative felt really confused and the characters just poorly developed, the only slight benefit was the decent animation.

• Jack Helsdown

★½ Added by Jack Helsdown 4

don't watch movies from your childhood