• Stephen Mackintosh

★★★★ Rewatched by Stephen Mackintosh 11 Dec, 2013

I was in the mood for some nostalgia so I decided to watch one of my favorite films as a kid. The film lacks a lot of structure and pretty much pieces together three separate stories that aren't related to each other in a desperate attempt to make a film. Getting past that though, I still love this film. Maybe it's because I loved it as child, but this is still pretty good.

• qualityusername

½ Added by qualityusername

You can't just do this.

• Emptystomach

★★½ Added by Emptystomach

Pretty gibberish.

Amazingly effective as a kid- but on reflection, the American localization butchered it.

• Luke Grima

★★★ Rewatched by Luke Grima 12 Sep, 2013

I am extremely bias as I am a HUGE Digimon fan and Mamoru Hosoda is quickly becoming one of my favourite anime directors. The first half of this film fully lays the blueprints and ideas for Hosoda's excellent SUMMER WARS.

• Cardiac Liberty

Added by Cardiac Liberty

Go watch the three original Japanese movies this poor remake ripped off from.

• Theodore Bond

★★★ Added by Theodore Bond

The first time I heard of Digimon I just thought it was a stupid Pokemon knock-off. There are kids that all have their very own little creatures that all have that evolve and "mon" was at the end of the title. Yeah sounds like a rip off to me. When you actually take the time to watch it though it was so much more than a knock off, and although there are similarities they are two completely different things. Much…

• awildean

Added by awildean

You know, I watched a lot of shit when I was younger. I feel sorry for dragging my parents to the cinema sometimes.

• Jay

★½ Watched by Jay 10 Oct, 2012 3

Trailer

I’ve spent my entire life being a contrarian. By that, I mean that I’ve spent my entire life going against the grain of popular opinion, partly because I enjoy making people kick off on me and partly because I’m actually just a bit weird. It all stems back to my childhood. I lived in a tiny little house, went to a dreadful little school and spent the vast majority of my time playing with toys (because my parents couldn’t…

• Kevin Kennedy

★½ Added by Kevin Kennedy

Wow, this was a big nothing. What a mess of a movie. This movie is actually 3 movies in one that is lazily bunched into one. Things don't go well for this movie at the start, we get some annoying cartoon bit from a show that no one remembers, then we get the imfamous digi rap. I don't know what's worst, the annoying cartoon bit, or the corporate sellout of a digi theme? You be the judge. So like I…

• Hector Lester-George

★½ Rewatched by Hector Lester-George 13 Aug, 2012 2

What's happened to this movie? What happened to that 5 star tale of true justice overcoming pure evil that I discovered when I was just 5 years old? This is why you don't buy DVD's of most films you loved when you were tiny, and why you almost certainly why you don't try and rewatch them. Because in most cases, they turn out to actually be quite shit.

It doesn't deserve the 1.5 stars I gave it, but it can have those anyway for old times sake.

• drifloon