• Mahoumagica

★½ Watched by Mahoumagica 10 Apr, 2016

Our War Game did not deserve this.

• Flo

Watched by Flo 19 Mar, 2016

I watched this movie when I was a child.
    Now, speaking as a grown up, I would recommend not watching this movie for various reasons. For example I felt like parts of this movie are shown in doubled speed as other parts.
    I also have to criticize the end, which disappointed me the most.

All in all, if you liked this movie as a child, just keep this movie as a good memory.

• wolverinefactor

★★★★ Rewatched by wolverinefactor 16 Mar, 2016

I figured I should give this another viewing since I watched the originals. I'm all for unedited but man I love the soundtrack for this dub and the dub itself is pretty good. Is it a great film? No but it's really enjoyable.

• Jason

★★★½ Rewatched by Jason 16 Mar, 2016

A really sloppy 3rd act drags down a super nostalgic trip to my childhood. Although watching with the knowledge that this was originally 3 separate films in Japan really helps explain away a lot of the inconsistencies.

• JP Dalton

★★ Rewatched by JP Dalton 22 Feb, 2016

Oh boy, this is something else. FOX had the the wonderful idea to LITERALLY rip apart three different movies, glue some bits together, and rewrite the movie to try and make all the bits fit, not to mention the addition of numerous "hip" 2000 songs. The cast list changes halfway through the movie! It's terrible. Everything feels so slap-chopped together, especially when they can't even fit entire fight scenes in, so they try to find ways to "insinuate" certain things…

• Lucas Marmol

Rewatched by Lucas Marmol 04 Dec, 2015

I shouldn't be watching childhood favorites.

Anyway, this one of the most plotless movies I've watched, 90% of it is action scenes/monsters morphing (or felt like it). Some character moments in the beginning appealed to the nostalgic person in me, so that's good.

• PenaltyKillah

★★ Watched by PenaltyKillah 05 Nov, 2015

4 stars for the three unedited shorts in Japanese, only 2 for this dub hackjob. Why did they change Willis/Wallace's role in the story? Were the producers trying to attract new fans by making splicing the shorts into its own standalone story, independent of the TV series? Whatever. - Signed, a Digimon superfan who isn't a fan of this, unfortunately

• Cliff Galiher

★★½ Watched by Cliff Galiher 03 Oct, 2014

SAW: at home, with Mikey

• caseyaffleck

★★★★½ Rewatched by caseyaffleck 03 Aug, 2015

This movie is a masterpiece!!

• Shervin Ghiami

★½ Watched by Shervin Ghiami 27 Apr, 2015

I never understood Digimon and I still don't.

• SeanElij

★★★★★ Added by SeanElij

Best movie ever, if you don't like this movie something is wrong with you. /s

• Nicole

★★½ Watched by Nicole 15 Feb, 2015

os tesourinhos das traduções portuguesas são um mimo