• Luke McGowan

★★★★ Added by Luke McGowan

Though it won't appeal far beyond fans of the franchise, the Digimon Movie is still a funny, touching adventure, even if it plays like a few back-to-back episodes of the TV series.

• Xelax666

Added by Xelax666

En realidad, esto no es una peli de Digimon, son tres OVA's que sacaron y que tienen cierta relación, así que mal empezamos. La serie es mejor que Pokémon, es un hecho, es una mierda pero es más decente que su competidora directa. La peli en general es entretenida, bastante mala, pero entretenida, no tiene tanto poder de la amistad como la de Pokémon, así que eso es bueno, más o menos.
    Os recomiendo no verla, gastaos vuestro tiempo en algo mejor.

• Nicole Talbot

★★★ Rewatched by Nicole Talbot 05 Oct, 2014

too intense

• Green Griffin

★★★ Added by Green Griffin

When i was little, i was majorly into both Pokemon and Digimon. So much so that my brother got me this very film on DVD. It's been a long while since i got it, but i decided to watch this film. I had my fears that time would be a cruel mistress, but to my surprise it held up pretty well. (Unlike certain Pokemon films.)

• Alistair

Watched by Alistair 02 Jul, 2014

I may not be the target audience for this film but the narrative felt really confused and the characters just poorly developed, the only slight benefit was the decent animation.

• Jack Helsdown

★½ Added by Jack Helsdown 4

don't watch movies from your childhood

• harble

★★ Added by harble

I went to see this movie with my dad when it came out. Ever since then he had this funny looking glint in his eyes whenever he looked at me. Like he's confused or bewildered or something. It hasn't gone away since then.

• Dempson Juvenal

★½ Watched by Dempson Juvenal 23 Apr, 2014

This movie is the year 2000.

• Stephen Mackintosh

★★★★ Rewatched by Stephen Mackintosh 11 Dec, 2013

I was in the mood for some nostalgia so I decided to watch one of my favorite films as a kid. The film lacks a lot of structure and pretty much pieces together three separate stories that aren't related to each other in a desperate attempt to make a film. Getting past that though, I still love this film. Maybe it's because I loved it as child, but this is still pretty good.

• qualityusername

½ Added by qualityusername

You can't just do this.

• Emptystomach

★★½ Added by Emptystomach

Pretty gibberish.

Amazingly effective as a kid- but on reflection, the American localization butchered it.

• Luke Grima

★★★ Rewatched by Luke Grima 12 Sep, 2013

I am extremely bias as I am a HUGE Digimon fan and Mamoru Hosoda is quickly becoming one of my favourite anime directors. The first half of this film fully lays the blueprints and ideas for Hosoda's excellent SUMMER WARS.