• adrianbalboa

★★★ Watched by adrianbalboa 15 Jun, 2016

steve carell's voice makes even the laziest jokes sound funnier

• Barry S

★★ Added by Barry S

Not good but damn Lucy Punch is hot.

• SilentDawn

★½ Watched by SilentDawn 10 Jun, 2016 10

25/100

I dare you to stare into Steve Carell's eyes on the poster for more than a minute. It's impossible.

• LongJimSalty

★★ Added by LongJimSalty

I wanted to like it. I really did. I enjoy Paul Rudd. I enjoy Steve Carell. However I did not enjoy this film.

• Torstein1981

★★ Watched by Torstein1981 01 Jun, 2016

Was way too long, and way too unfunny. Chris O'Dowd was funny at the end though. And Carell did make some laughs. But mostly it was a wasted comedy.

• Bastiaan

★½ Watched by Bastiaan 01 Jun, 2016

sometimes i wonder if an actor knows the movie he is in is really really bad and when the moment comes he will realize it's a bad movie.
    is it before the movie is made and does he need the money?
    is it while he's doing scenes for the movie?
    or is it when the movie is finished and he sees the movie?
    or is it when people say the movie was shit?

anyway...... this is one of those movies. this was even worse than the adam sandler movie i watched yesterday.

• BeachesandCream

★★★ Added by BeachesandCream

i love cringing and this did the trick. but it teeters too closely to making fun of mental disabilities, so it should be destroyed and not viewed maybe

• Keegan

★★ Watched by Keegan 18 May, 2016 1

"Well, I try to look at the bright side. I guess you could say I'm an eternal optometrist."

A film so depressing it makes The Road look like Little Miss Sunshine.

• Jason

★★½ Watched by Jason 12 Apr, 2016

Very much an Americanised version of Le Dîner de Cons, with a romantic plot and comic misunderstandings. Steve Carell is pretty good and likeable despite his idiocy. Unfortunately it's all very tame -- there are seeds of a funny idea, but they went in less amusing directions with it.

• hyde1215

★★★ Watched by hyde1215 01 Apr, 2016

2016/03/28

• Jonas

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jonas 31 Mar, 2016

Immernoch wunderbar lustig! Carrell spielt grandios!

• Funnyguy

★★★½ Watched by Funnyguy 15 Mar, 2016

"I might be a dreamer, but I'm not"