• shaian

★★ Added by shaian

This movie is for schmucks

• mfulton

★★ Added by mfulton

C

• Keetch

★½ Watched by Keetch 08 Jul, 2015

What an awful, awful film.
    Everyone in this movie is either an asshole or a creep. None of them are likeable, and all of them are annoying. The worst part of this movie is that it tries to make all these big business people out as jerks for making fun of these weirdos, WHEN THATS WHAT THE MOVIE HAS BEEN DOING THE WHOLE TIME. The only positive I can think of is Zach Galifianakis' hilarious performance, too bad his role amounts to nothing more than an extended cameo.

• L!M!N

★★★★★ Added by L!M!N

I found this movie hilarious. Completely underrated in the array of Rudd & Carell highlights. Galifianakis deserves recognition too.

• fistofan0077

★★ Watched by fistofan0077 27 Jun, 2015

Pendulums between kind of funny and ridiculously grating, resulting in a giant pile of "meh". The smaller stuff (some of Carell's lines, some details in the rat sculptures) was much funnier than the more obvious stuff (Galifianakis' character).

• Rocky Lascio

★★★ Added by Rocky Lascio

The naughty school girl that writes "I'm wet" on a napkin and smashes an expensive car's windows out? Yeah, I'm going with her.

• Brendan Edwards

★★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 24 Jun, 2015

Steve Carrell does what Steve Carrell does best in this film playing a clumsy idiot with a big heart and a genuine good personality. He plays his role so well and with so good humor that there are moments where you are laughing out loud and there are moments where you are crying with amazement. The scene where Barry pulls out his many mouse scene sculptures in front of the dinner party is just brilliant. Rudd plays his role fine…

• Keith

★★ Watched by Keith 22 Jun, 2015

When it comes to playing an idiot, Steve Carell is in a league of his own. He cracks me up again and again. Here he plays an idiot, but not everything works. When it works, it is great. The problem is it rarely works. Rudd is ok-ish, but has never been my favourite as a lead.

• Sascha Nolte

★★★★ Watched by Sascha Nolte 14 May, 2015

Etwas zulang im ersten Akt - dann aber in letzter Zeit selten so gelacht...

• Xander Kozak

★★★ Added by Xander Kozak

In recent years, comedies have not been so great. The usual case is we shall see a trailer, we get a little excited but at the same time a little skeptical. We pay our price, sit through the film, go home and have a bad taste in our mouths. It was either a terrible film, or a mediocre film. Either way you feel cheated. Comedies are very hard to make however, so for many comedies, I give them the benefit…

• thewayofcinema

★½ Added by thewayofcinema

The rare case where it's the bit roles that make the film passably entertaining.

• Fabio Arnold