• Sascha Nolte

★★★★ Watched by Sascha Nolte 14 May, 2015

Etwas zulang im ersten Akt - dann aber in letzter Zeit selten so gelacht...

• Alex Kozak

★★★ Added by Alex Kozak

In recent years, comedies have not been so great. The usual case is we shall see a trailer, we get a little excited but at the same time a little skeptical. We pay our price, sit through the film, go home and have a bad taste in our mouths. It was either a terrible film, or a mediocre film. Either way you feel cheated. Comedies are very hard to make however, so for many comedies, I give them the benefit…

• moviemanwill

★½ Added by moviemanwill

The rare case where it's the bit roles that make the film passably entertaining.

• Fabio Arnold

★★★★ Watched by Fabio Arnold 18 Apr, 2015

Sehr unterhaltsam durch gute Gags und hauptsächlich Steve Carell

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Hilarious the first time, unwatchable the second. A strange drop in entertainment value on repeat viewings.

• Inga Jokinen

★★ Added by Inga Jokinen

Cinema for schmucks indeed. The only good thing is the appearance of Jemaine Clement. He was funny.

• Ben @ Film Intel

★★ Watched by Ben @ Film Intel 13 Feb, 2015

Cinema for schmucks.

• wabbit

★★★★½ Watched by wabbit 06 Feb, 2015

I very nearly didn't watch this. I would have missed a real gem of a comedy. A 'Hollywood' remake of the French film "Le dîner de cons", well written, well acted and giggle out loud funny.

• Panta Oz

★★★ Added by Panta Oz

I think that sometimes critics are too harsh regarding this comedy directed by Jay Roach. This comedy brings us novelty - the sour side humour! And Steve Carell (with Paul Rudd, Zach Galifianakis, Jemaine Clement, Stephanie Szostak, Lucy Punch, Bruce Greenwood, Ron Livingston, Larry Wilmore...) was perfect for it!

The story was about Tim Conrad (Paul Rudd) who is doing pretty well for himself, driving Porsche and living in an amazing apartment with his loving girlfriend... and there is one…

• Chris Alley

Watched by Chris Alley 19 Dec, 2010

A few good jokes but it took almost 90 minutes to get to the big dinner and you see all the funniest parts in the trailer.

• Arf Ortiyef

★★ Watched by Arf Ortiyef 29 Jan, 2015

amazing cast; not a good movie! the blt joke was good though, i have to admit.

• Josh Barton

Watched by Josh Barton 22 Jan, 2015

I must have not got the memo because Dinner For Schmucks is one of the least funny comedies I have seen in recent years.

It's like Steve Carell is doing a one man show of Dumb and Dumber.