• eedgars

★★★★★ Added by eedgars

Uzmanīgu ikvienu skatītāju dara filmas sākuma titros lasāmā rindiņa, ka šī filma ir uzņemta pēc citas, franču Le Dinner de Cons motīviem un, ņemot vērā amerikāņu tendenci visu vienkāršot līdz savam saprašanas līmenim, jābaidās, vai tik šī nav kārtējā bezdeļhumora filma. Tā kā orģinālo franču izstrādājumu redzējis neesmu, tad šo noskatījos bez īpašiem aizspriedumiem. Jāsaka - nebija ne vainas, smējos daudz. Visu filmu izvelk komiķis Stīvs Karels, kura spēlētais Barijs ir tik infantils, jocīgs, patiess un bez kompleksiem, ka nevar…

• HD_Goofnut

★★★★ Added by HD_Goofnut

What would you do to get a major promotion job? That is the question that is posed to Tim, who works for a large financing company in the film Dinner for Schmucks. To get a promotion Tim is asked by the head of the company, Lance Fender, to attend an annual dinner invitees must bring an idiot for everyone to make fun of. After gathering some additional information and telling his girlfriend about the dinner he begins to have second…

• Kaitlyn

★★★★ Added by Kaitlyn

Surprising.

• kwow93

★★★★ Added by kwow93

going into it I thought it was gonna suck. was very surprised at how much i liked it! laugh out loud.

• Bulldog Pointer

★★★★ Watched by Bulldog Pointer 24 Jul, 2013

Must be loosing it cuz I loved this.

• Jaime

★★★★ Watched by Jaime 15 Jul, 2013

My love of Paul Rudd might prevent me from properly judging this film.

• Rita Costa

★★★★ Watched by Rita Costa 19 May, 2013

I want to start a mouse collection....or not... maybe buy a zebra....or not

• renackman

★★★★ Rewatched by renackman 09 Apr, 2013 2

Una de las comedias más infravaloradas de los últimos años. Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, Zach Galifianakis, la mitad de Flight of the Conchords...Y abre con una canción de los Beatles. ¿Qué más se puede pedir de la vida?

• David Koslowski

★★★★ Added by David Koslowski

goddamn, carell is a loveable pain in the ass and rudd does the straight-man that good - jack lemon would be proud. fans of both actors films will be dissapointed since the movies tone and script is diffirent that what you used to see them in. It´s loaded with a bunch of funny supporting--characters and beautiful art direction - costumes. above avverage of recent comedys. allthough a remake wich I forgat to have seen before it still holds up it´s own weight.

• John Ballinger

★★★★ Added by John Ballinger

Oh you have to watch it, some parts are a tiny bit painful but other parts are pretty darn funny with Germain from FOTC, actually awesome.

• Ghostsmut

★★★½ Watched by Ghostsmut 05 Apr, 2014 3

I've held off from watching this as the synopsis always sounded particularly cruel. Basically, an ambitious businessman is offered a promotion only if he brings the biggest idiot to a dinner party so they can make fun of them.

Where Dinner For Schmucks goes right is allowing Steve Carrell (Barry) to revel in his character - an oddball who makes mouse sculptures. This way the film never becomes cruel because Barry doesn't think he's an idiot and is happy in…

• benreviews

★★★½ Watched by benreviews 31 Mar, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.