• Abdullah Muhana

★★★★ Watched by JaySalahi 02 Dec, 2014

B+ (87.5)

• nickgraz95

★★★★½ Added by nickgraz95

9/10. A classic, Pacino and Depp are both great.

• Justin Time

★★★★ Watched by Justin Time 10 Nov, 2014

It's a fugazi.

Fugazi? Fugazi, Fugazi. It's a wazy. It's a woozie. It's fairy dust.

• Paula Saraiva

★★★★½ Added by Paula Saraiva

Dois atores top de linha e história impressionante.

• Andy

★★★★ Added by Andy

Azzooo che bel film!!!

• Challah Bread

★★★★ Watched by Challah Bread 02 Nov, 2014

Pacino was the personification of great. Depp was a chameleon, worthy of our respect. Michael Madsen had less neck fat. Anne Heche was a bi-polar shrew. Man, it feels like 1997 was yesterday.

• Aaron Martin

★★★½ Watched by Aaron Martin 30 Oct, 2014

Admittedly, I don't love mob movies. But, I can always appreciate them when they're done well. Who knew Depp could give a realistic performance after a decade plus of ticks, caked on makeup and ridiculous hats.

• Luke MacKenzie

★★★½ Watched by Luke MacKenzie 25 Oct, 2014

It's quite a good film. I did like it, I am a big fan of mob movies and this is another one I now like. It was such a well written script, and I think that is hard to do with a mob movie without it being a cliche, seriously this film wasn't a cliche, the writing was brilliant. Like all mob movies it's nice and violent, you have to have violence in a mob movie, there wasn't a whole…

• Carlos

★★★★½ Added by Carlos

• Nic Sanchez

★★★½ Watched by Nic Sanchez 19 Oct, 2014

I probably shouldn't have watched this film straight after 'The Godfather.' It probably wasn't fair to the film or the filmmaker, but in comparison, this film just seemed lacklustre. This is mob-lite cinema, but by no means a bad film. I just didn't find the same grit and toughness in the characters or their plight.

There is decent tension and suspense that was made all the more interesting considering it's based on actual events.

• Jamie Dougan

★★★½ Watched by Jamie Dougan 18 Oct, 2014

Great lead performances from Depp and Pacino and the movie is nicely shot but the plot mostly underwhelms.