• ritinha747

★★★½ Added by ritinha747

Emma Stone is just hilarious! A movie that teaches a lot.
    I've got a pocketful of sunshine!

• Gabriel Astun

★★ Watched by Gabriel Astun 22 Aug, 2015

sem comentários... próximo

ps: segundo o Netflix esse filme é da categoria aclamados pela critica kkkkk.

www.nerdcontranerd.com.br/

• Craig Duffy

★★★½ Watched by Craig Duffy 21 Aug, 2015

Important movie for the state of women and sexual politics today. Glad to know that there's a generation growing up with this movie. The parents are also a HOOT!

• CarcinoGent

★★★ Added by CarcinoGent

Not sure exactly what everybody sees in this film. Sure, Emma Stone does fine work here, but it's not all that profound or memorable.

• Carl

★★★★ Watched by Carl 15 Aug, 2015

I have been currently in the mood for teen/coming of age movies, so you’re probably going to see a lot more of that for the next week, starting with Easy A. I’ve seen some things of this movie on tumblr, it didn’t really interest me when watching the trailer, but I haven’t heard anything bad coming from it, and I love Emma Stone, so I was excited to actually see her in a comedy that I know she can pull…

• Erick Restrepo

★★★½ Rewatched by Erick Restrepo 14 Aug, 2015

Ayer toco comedia en el ciclo de cine del trabajo... Intentando recordar un buen representante del genero que no haya sido visto por la mayoría; me acorde de Easy A y el buen rato que me hizo pasar en su momento... Emma Stone desborda carisma; y gracias a un guion irreverente y unos acertados secundarios se logra una película sincera y divertida.

• alexmalai

★★ Watched by alexmalai 11 Aug, 2015

Ni la dulzura de Emma Stone salva a esta película.

• robthefilmgeek

★★★★ Added by robthefilmgeek

It feel like every decade you get at least one cool, awesome teen movie - the 70's had American Graffiti, 80's had Fast Times and the ouvere of John Hughes, 90's Dazed and Confused, Clueless and Election and 2000's Mean Girls - this is of course not mean't as a definite list and also my opinion, but it seemed like to me the 2010's didn't take long to get it's first cool, awesome teen movie.

It's hard to dislike this teen update of The Scarlett Letter, thanks in no small part to Emma Stone's appealing leading role.

• Andrew Willis

★★★★½ Watched by Andrew Willis 28 Sep, 2010

In my opinion the teen sex comedy in recent years has really gone down hill . There are a few exceptions to that rule of course. "Juno", while not exactly fitting into this sub genre, was a tremendous achievement. It managed to reinforce that today's youth (in all their self imposed existential angst) really isn't that different from the generation that bore them. It also was refreshing to see a bright, confident all be it snarky teen female lead in…

• David Howland

★★★½ Rewatched by David Howland 24 Jul, 2015

Holds up to repeat viewing ok, though not as well as the first time around. Emma Stone - in almost every scene - nails it. Casting and performances are strong across the board, Hayden Church is good fun, though the Tucc and Patricia Clarkson make a bid for greatest onscreen parents of all time, with material which, if in the wrong hands could have easily felt overwhelmingly smug. Despite some 'serious' themes, Easy A never really moves out of light-hearted territory, though its breezyness is another of its strengths. Without going overboard, it's smartly-written and as infectious as a musical 'pocket full of sunshine' greetings card.

• Jorge Pardo M.

★★½ Watched by Jorge Pardo M. 09 Aug, 2015

Como dice Emma Stone en un momento del metraje, no, no es una película de John Hughes.

Ni siquiera las referencias al cine de los ochenta, y en especial esa última a Say Anything... con Penn Badgley haciendo de Cusack, hacen de Easy A una cinta interesante. Prescindible.

• Daniel Charchuk

★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel Charchuk 02 Aug, 2015

As funny as any romcom over the last ten years, but the ending totally betrays its stated thesis. This is a John Hughes movie, just 25 years late.