• laydas

★★½ Watched by laydas 21 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Duke1234

★★½ Added by Duke1234

Pretty disappointed by this. I found the characters to be cliched and the world they inhabited to be simultaneously dull and irritatingly hyperbolic.

• Alex Kittle

★★★½ Rewatched by Alex Kittle 17 Jul, 2014

The script is a little too pleased with itself a lot of the time but god I just really like Emma Stone and want her to be starring in things more. Also Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson are phenomenal as these ridiculous parents.

Is "twat" really a detention-level word? I guess I just never hear people saying it so I didn't realize it was so bad?

• Nick

★★★ Watched by Nick 15 Jul, 2014

Emma Stone's career really took off after being in Superbad. From The House Bunny to the very funny Zombieland she was all over the place. Easy A was the first movie anchored by her and while she is great in it, the rest of the movie is just okay.

Olive (Stone) is a girl unnoticed by her peers in high school. When she lies to her friend Rhiannon (Michalka) about losing her virginity, Olive finds herself the talk of the…

• JaySalahi

★★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 13 Jul, 2014

B (85)

• Lily

★★ Added by Lily

The only thing about this movie that was good was the funny Dad, and Emma Stone's acting...

• Juan Carlo Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Juan Carlo Rodríguez 12 Jul, 2014

This is NOT your average teen movie, and I'm sure part of its poor box office is partly because of it. No, this is a grown-ups comedy set in high school, where a brainy hottie (the adorable Emma Stone) accidentally starts a rumor of her sluttiness --and just goes with it. Things, naturally, escalate, and she gets into quite the mess. Shades of The Scarlet Letter abound (hence the title) and some of the genre's tropes are poked at, and…

• griezmann

★★★★ Added by griezmann

- emma stone <3333
    - i've watched this so many times

• Alex Thompson

★★★★½ Watched by Alex Thompson 01 Jul, 2014

Have I told you lately that I love Emma Stone? Because I so do. As such, it's kinda crazy that I hadn't seen her breakout performance until a week ago. Luckily for the both of us (that's you and I, dear reader, Emma probably has no idea that I exist. Probably), I've corrected that now. Easy A, as it turns out, features not only a great performance by one of our best young actresses, but it also is a really…

• Héctor Ramos

★★★½ Rewatched by Héctor Ramos 06 Jul, 2014

Me divierte mucho el estilo, sus amplias referencias ochenteras y el enorme carisma de Emma Stone

• John

★★ Watched by John 16 Nov, 2012

Hm. I didn't really have any huge problems with this movie and appreciated the story it was attempting to tell, but they tried to do too much. There were too many storylines, to the point where a lot of threads got lost for me. This movie would have been better served with some more serious introspection and a slower pace, in my opinion. It was pretty funny, however.

• Rachel Stephens