• Jake Anderson

★★★★ Watched by Jake Anderson 30 Jul, 2014

It'll always have a special place in my heart - I remember seeing it at midnight the day it came out - a school night - with Mom, Arden, and Benjamin Crozier, and absolutely LOVING it. It's storyline is fresh and decently original, even if nostalgic, and the cast couldn't be better. I wish I could watch this film for the first time again - I know all the jokes and quotable moments now, so they don't have the effect…

• mrsubway

★★★ Watched by mrsubway 28 Jul, 2014 1

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.

• Bill Shannon

★★ Added by Bill Shannon

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Bethany

★★★★½ Added by Bethany

Teen comedy at it's finest.

• narnie

★★★★ Added by narnie

Pretty similar to other Stone films, it has a near sense of humour..

• MatthewLB

★★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 25 Jul, 2014

Has easy as pie.

• Julian

★★★½ Watched by Julian 24 Jul, 2014

Pretty good popcorn entertainment. Her parents are hilarious.

• laydas

★★½ Watched by laydas 21 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Duke1234

★★½ Added by Duke1234

Pretty disappointed by this. I found the characters to be cliched and the world they inhabited to be simultaneously dull and irritatingly hyperbolic.

• Alex Kittle

★★★½ Rewatched by Alex Kittle 17 Jul, 2014

The script is a little too pleased with itself a lot of the time but god I just really like Emma Stone and want her to be starring in things more. Also Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson are phenomenal as these ridiculous parents.

Is "twat" really a detention-level word? I guess I just never hear people saying it so I didn't realize it was so bad?

• Nick

★★★ Watched by Nick 15 Jul, 2014

Emma Stone's career really took off after being in Superbad. From The House Bunny to the very funny Zombieland she was all over the place. Easy A was the first movie anchored by her and while she is great in it, the rest of the movie is just okay.

Olive (Stone) is a girl unnoticed by her peers in high school. When she lies to her friend Rhiannon (Michalka) about losing her virginity, Olive finds herself the talk of the…

• JaySalahi