• Nick Hawryluk

★★★½ Watched by Nick Hawryluk 18 Dec, 2014

Surprisingly charming and funny, for all its kitschiness. Emma Stone is great. Tucci steals every scene he's in.

• Fawndolyn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fawndolyn 13 Dec, 2014

Always love this film, but come on, nobody looks like this in high school. Maybe west-coast is different than east.

• George Machin

★★★★ Watched by George Machin 11 Dec, 2014

I still am quite unaware of what turns a poor teen comedy into a great one. Easy A represents a teen comedy from the great end of the spectrum. It's full of hilarious comedy, interesting yet stereotypical when need be characters and moments of great high school life satire. Easy A deserves its place amongst modern teen comedy greats.

The film's treatment of sex, teen interactions and the spreading of rumours at high school is noteworthy as it's both a…

• MiguelSolo

★★½ Watched by MiguelSolo 09 Dec, 2014

Por muchos chistes que haga sobre ello y que sea autoconsciente, "Rumores y Mentiras" no deja de ser una versión más adulta de la clásica película Disney de chica adolescente incomprendida y sobre aceptarse a uno mismo.
    La he visto únicamente porque la genial Emma Stone, y que aquí está fantástica, es protagonista. Los padres también han resultado ser un aliciente. Muy buenos personajes.

• Jonathan Paula

★★★★½ Watched by Jonathan Paula 14 Dec, 2010

Grossing over nine times its $8 million dollar budget, this film, partially inspired by "The Scarlet Letter", is about high school student Olive Penderghast, played brilliantly, and delicately by Emma Stone, who pretends to be the school slut to boost her popularity. Eventually though, Olive discovers her newfound fame comes at the cost of her reputation and self-esteem.

As far as teen-comedies go, "Easy-A" is an absolute winner, truly and accurately portraying all of the cliques and petty squabbling of…

• Aria Harris

★★★★★ Watched by Aria Harris 07 Dec, 2014

loved it!!!! :D

• echotastic

★★★★ Watched by echotastic 01 Dec, 2014

I watched Easy A for the first time when it just went out. I was in 10th grade (wow, that seems like a lightyear ago), so naturally, I didn't understand half of the references, as I only introduced myself to John Hughes years later. So, I have come to a decision to watch this beauty again, I mean after thousands of tumblr gifsets, I could not resist, especially, when I am writing my dissertation on teenage movies.
    So, to begin…

• Tim Nowotny

★★★ Watched by Tim Nowotny 28 Nov, 2014

Hmm, the pacing was a bit off for me.
    This movie is funny and the characters are very likable, but somehow I could not see the drama unfold in a halfway realistic way.
    I see what this one wants to be in relation to the scarlet letter but I think "10 things I hate about you" is far superior.

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★★ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2011

Easily one of the best high school movies I've seen in years. Though Olive's supportive family situation is ideal yet unrealistic, Emma pulls off her role so well that I can turn a blind eye to that. (Emma did great in Zombieland as well.) A simple and well-told story.

• MovieMan23

★★★ Added by MovieMan23

Funny movie that tries to be more, forgettable.

• Evan

★★★½ Watched by Evan 23 Nov, 2014

To my surprise I found Easy A to be quite funny. Emma Stone gives a real solid performance. It's always funny watching movies about High School because I can usually always take at least one thing away from the movie and relate it to my days in High School.

• dawneruxa

★★★ Added by dawneruxa

As an Emma Stone fan, this was a must see.