• Shannon Woodruff

★★★★ Watched by Shannon Woodruff 27 Sep, 2014

Solid comedy that I had been wanting to watch for a long while now.

The actors/actresses that I expect to act well, act well. Most of the others don't. This makes it a little awkward to watch in certain places, but overall, the good ones make up for it. Again, this is a comedy and not the magnum opus of a cinematic genius, so it's forgivable.

I would watch this again.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★½ Added by Jacob Gehman

As a fun high-school fantasy romp through rumor and reputation, Easy A is quite fun. It stumbles in a few parts where the director goes for overstatement when understatement would have been much more effective, docking somewhere between a half-star to a star. But it is endearing, charismatic, sharp with references, and among all the teenage fantasy enough realistic touches to be thought-provoking. Of course, Emma Stone being absolutely gorgeous certainly doesn't hurt.

• Elena Everdeen.

★★★ Added by Elena Everdeen.

Nathaniel Hawthorne's The Scarlet Letter is re-imagined as a contemporary high school comedy in this tale of a scheming student who plots to give her popularity a boost by painting herself the easiest lay in school. Like most high school kids, Olive Penderghast (Emma Stone) just wants to be popular. So much so than when her best friend, Rhiannon (Aly Michalka), asks Olive how her weekend went, the bored teen decides to whip up a spicy white lie just to…

• Andy

★★ Added by Andy

Per spararsi na pippa...e nulla piu

• onemarathon

★★★ Watched by onemarathon 19 Oct, 2014

For months I've debated about wasting my time on what looked like a terrible movie.... but this Sunday afternoon, I needed something easy on the brain, and I wasn't fussy about what I watched.

So Easy A it was. Not nearly as bad as I thought it'd be. Emma Stone plays Olive, an unpopular high school girl, who accidentally starts a rumour that she's sleeping around - a lot. Her trampy reputation precedes her everywhere and though she sort of…

• itscat

★★★½ Added by itscat

Pretty awesome. Love Emma Stone.

• Joe DiCanio

22:05
    Screen 7, Seat M27

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

An uber smart and very fun high school comedy.

• Zois Pag

★★★ Watched by Zois Pag 28 Sep, 2014

That was fun..

Τι κορμί έχει αυτή η Emma..? <3

• Eric Zavinski

★★★★ Watched by Eric Zavinski 25 Sep, 2014

Emma Stone kicks ass in this flick, which I guess is sort of a chick flick. Needless to say, that makes it even more surprising that I laughed loads and enjoyed this film a lot.
    The premise is very simple, but it's the execution in the writing and acting that makes this a movie for girls that guys won't actually mind watching too. It's funny and very relatable, full of high school comedy and satire that fits the film well.
    And no one can deny that Emma Stone is freakin' awesome anyway.

• Rti03

★★★½ Watched by Rti03 24 Sep, 2014

"I want my life to be like an 80's movie"
    -Olive

Easy A was a huge, massive hit back in 2010 as it became probably the biggest late summer success of the last five years, earning more than 75.000.000$ when it came to box-office and also was a huge hit in DVD and renting sales. It was one of the biggest movies of that year and still, i did not see it. I remember that it was also critically acclaimed…