• Merritt29

★★★½ Rewatched by Merritt29 21 Feb, 2014

This is the best teen movie I've seen from this decade. Emma Stone is flawless in her portrayal of the witty, sophisticated Olive. The script is extremely funny and the acting is all around great. There are numerous allusions to literature, such as The Scarlet Letter and Huckleberry Finn, and John Hughes movies- which sealed the deal for me. It is also a satire on teen culture these days, such as double standards and slut-shaming. This is one of my favorite movies- if you enjoy witty, dry humor, then this is for you.

• frank_serpico

★★ Watched by frank_serpico 02 May, 2011

Well, at least it was better than "The Scarlet Letter"

• Ross Miller

★★★★ Rewatched by Ross Miller 26 Aug, 2014

Emma Stone, will you marry me?...

• Tom Bannatyne

★★½ Watched by Tom Bannatyne 07 Aug, 2014

'The rumors of my promiscuity have been greatly exaggerated.'

Like many high school films of its sort, Easy A wears its influences openly and unsubtly. Proclaiming ties to both The Scarlet Letter and the 80s teen movies directly, it feels heavy-handed, and the lack of nuance devalues the merit of the film itself. This lack of finesse is countered, however, by a handful of charming, if wildly unrealistic, performances, which are both humorous and charming.

Emma Stone's lead is witty…

• Chiddaling

★★★½ Watched by Chiddaling 22 Aug, 2014

An entertaining comedy featuring Emma Stone with her best performance so far. A lot of great moments in this flick along with some interesting character developments you wouldn't see in the common rom-com, if this movie can be considered as such. Overall, a good movie.

• Alex

★★★★ Watched by Alex 21 Aug, 2014

Surprising Comedy, Easy A is a fun, whimsical film that has some humorous moments with another good performance from Emma Stone who always lights up the screen with every scene she’s in. At times there are parts which could have been better, but Stone’s performance alone more than makes up for the film’s low points. The film steadily blends a bit of drama into its plot, and it pulls it off in quite a way that it keeps you involved…

• William Eguizabal

★★★★½ Watched by William Eguizabal 03 Feb, 2011

• ObeyTheToaster

★★★½ Rewatched by ObeyTheToaster 16 Aug, 2014

Easy A is a light, breezy comedy with a clever script full of pretty pithy one liners. ("The Pill isn't 100% effective, ask some of your friends' parents.") But Emma Stone elevates the material to a whole new level.

Simply, and shortly, put she's absolutely fantastic. Stone has impeccable comic timing, easy chemistry with everyone she acts opposite of, and a strong screen presence.

• Lolopolo

★★★½ Watched by Lolopolo 15 Aug, 2014

Easy A is an original actually laugh out loud comedy which delivers on so many levels, not only is it quick witted and funny but it is also heart warming.

The relationship and dialog between characters is my favourite part of this movie, especially between the families. Easy A is definitely not another-teen-movie where a geeky female teenager falls in love with some hot guy and then through some twists and turns they end up together. Instead this movie focuses…

• Alex B.

★★ Watched by Alex B. 14 Aug, 2014

Emma Stone is incredibly charismatic, damn! I just wanna marry her! The thing is the plot is a silly excuse, it goes nowhere, but to lots of stupid situations you see coming since you read what the film is about.

If she is so fucking smart as she is portrayed, what the fuck she didn't follow her goddamn advice, she tells Brandon to be ready for consequences. Bitch can't believe you didn't see it coming.

Some situations are funny 'tho,…

• Michael

★★★ Watched by Michael 18 Sep, 2010

Smart, sassy teen movie. But not too smart or too sassy; wouldn't want to challenge the audience excessively, just let them feel smart and rebellious for watching.

• ErinTheMiller

★★★★½ Added by ErinTheMiller

Love this movie. Stanley Tucci is my favorite part of this film. Hilariously awesome parents, I can't deal.

Also, thank you Hollywood for making a great movie with an excellent use of diction. I love sassy smart dialogue. Best one since Juno.

I want more of these movies. If y'all know any other movies like that, hit me up.