• Emily H.

★★★★ Watched by Emily H. 26 Feb, 2015

What a great message and movie. Relevant and witty, this film kind of encapsulates what its like to be a girl in middle/high school who is different or a bit of an outcast. So relatable. I wasn't expecting it to be good or even funny but i'm glad I've seen it. There are some really funny scenes! (also i loved the sylvia plath reference) and there was a cameo of Miranda from Lizzie McGuire hah

I will watch anything with Emma Stone in it because she's hot

• Rafael Souza

★★ Added by Rafael Souza

Temática clichê de sessão da tarde, mas achei divertidinho o roteiro tenta ser um pouco diferente.

• Katherine

★★★★½ Watched by Katherine 13 Nov, 2013

Stone is charming and hilarious as Olive and easily draws the audience with her charisma. Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson are also dynamite as the parents. A modern comedy that's genuinely funny and smart.

• debraek

★★★★★ Watched by debraek 24 Feb, 2015

Great movie. Should be a classic chick flick.

• Luke Grima

★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Grima 23 Feb, 2015

Relax. Jesus. What is with you gays? Are you really that repulsed by lady parts? What do you think I have down there? A gnome?

• Storm Harmani

★★½ Watched by Storm Harmani 22 Feb, 2015

First of all, I'm a huge fan of Emma Stone but I thought his would be one of those movies where no matter how many times you watched it, it would never get old. Apparently I was wrong, not only did I lose interest, I also believed it got worse!

• Ben Jones

★★★½ Watched by Ben Jones 20 Feb, 2015

A different, more intellectual spin on the usual high school flick... plus I find Emma Stone rather pleasing on the eye.

• Felipe Herrmann

★★★½ Watched by Felipe Herrmann 17 Feb, 2015

A Emma Stone, as referências ao John Hughes e a trilha sonora já me ganhariam facilmente, mas Easy A me impressionou ao ter o que há de bom nas atuais e antigas comédias adolescentes.

Um acerto - talvez o único - de Will Gluck.

• Paul Blakeley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Blakeley 15 Feb, 2015

And thus, the concluding part of Emmathon (totally typed "thong" then by mistake. Freudian slip) in the Films From Afar Part Two arrives in the form of Easy A. I love Easy A.

This is without a doubt my favourite Emma Stone film - it gives her the opportunity to really have fun with the role, letting her play up characteristics and mannerisms. Big win.

And yes, I find myself repeating too many of these lines in my real life.…

• Dana

★★★★½ Rewatched by Dana 15 Feb, 2015

The grand finale of this month's Films From Afar, and as charming as the first 50 times we've watched it.

• jamesthegill

★★★★½ Rewatched by jamesthegill 15 Feb, 2015

#Emmathon

• Ben Garnhum

★★★½ Added by Ben Garnhum

Crude, cute, cheeky, adolescence.