• shellfishbeach

★★★★ Added by shellfishbeach

• peterfloyd

★★★★ Watched by peterfloyd 29 Jan, 2015

I'm such a sucker for Emma Stone, I just love everything she does, and here is no different, without her this probably wouldn't go anywhere, but still this is so fresh to a genre that has been producing stupid lame films all the time, the script is sharp, the acting is clever, not only by leading actress but the cast is pretty much stellar, Stanley Tucci and Liza Kudrow steal the scene every single time, it's really such a fun movie plus it's kind of a tribute to the 80's films of the genre. 'Easy A' is a smash.

• wiz52

★★★★ Watched by wiz52 27 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I won't lie, I'm a sucker for any film that features Emma Stone. This could easily have drifted into farce yet Stone gives it some sort of credit, you hope that she gets a happy ending. You hope that the antagonists get their cammupence and in that great American film tradition it all ends well. Still, a bit similar to Superbad ain't it.

• Pablo Beal

★★★★ Watched by Pablo Beal 28 Jan, 2015 1

"Easy A" is an extremely charming and hilarious film dealing with a pretty smart, witty commentary on the high school society boosted by a stellar comedic performance from Emma Stone.

• svenjayne

★★★ Watched by svenjayne 24 Jan, 2015

Emma Stone can certainly pick them. The teen comedy, much like the romantic comedy is a little stale. But like Crazy Stupid Love, Easy A is a breath of fresh air in the genre. It's no feat of cinematic art, but it's entertaining.

• Bree Lehnen

★★★½ Rewatched by Bree Lehnen 27 Jan, 2015

Still hilarious. An easy A. Gets me through some rough times.

• pinta_vodki

★★★★½ Rewatched by pinta_vodki 26 Jan, 2015

I've first watched it in 2010 and I absolutely loved it. The question nagging me all these years was: isn't Easy A simply a teen comedy that should be garbage and trash?

Now I have rewatched it four years later and the answer is a resounding no. It is a clever movie with really witty writing. An utterly entertaining morality tale, Easy A knows what it is going for and achieves it perfectly with good directing and, of course, the fabulous Emma Stone.

• Stephen Morgan

★★★★★ Added by PrincessMia

Pure fucking gold.

• murasakiluna

★★★ Rewatched by murasakiluna 08 Jan, 2015

Oh the sarcasm. But love Emma Stone.

• abbie

★★★½ Watched by abbie 21 Jan, 2015

emma stone is so good

• Jason MD-P

★★★ Added by Jason MD-P

I think my expectations were too high. Stone is excellent, and her performance gives the film a half to whole star by itself. I think I have a crush on her now. But without her, this is a film with the same tired jokes and rehashed plot of most other teen sexuality movies. Also, I'm really tired of Hollywood ALWAYS portraying evangelical Christians as shallow, hypocritical buffoons. It's been done, man. Pick on someone else for a change. Don't get…