• ComedyInsider

★★★★ Added by ComedyInsider

A contemporary Scarlet Letter that puts the story on it's head. It wins because of Emma Stone.

• phreak2day

★★ Watched by phreak2day 28 Sep, 2015

Besides delivering a solid punchline that people should be less concerned about other people's intimacy (that's why it is called intimacy), this movie was quite flat. The jokes weren't really all that funny and everything is kind of forgettable because it explores topics and cliches that were already done a numerous amount of times, and with greater results.

I wanted to like it, even for a light viewing, because the trailer was promising. I guess I should learn not to get my hopes up too early. It's not terrible or really bad, it's just unimpressive.

• sofi

★★★½ Rewatched by sofi 27 Sep, 2015

I just want to mention that this film has the best couple of parents that I have ever seen depicted or imagined, anywhere.

• cherprayers

★★★★★ Rewatched by cherprayers 22 Sep, 2015

This movie is my favorite movie of all time. It has been with me through so much and it makes me feel so good when I watch it.

Firstly, Emma Stone is brilliant. This is her best role to date and I cannot figure out why she has not gotten any lead comedy roles since. She deserves them because she took this so naturally. Her sarcastic tones and overall presence make this the perfect movie for her.

The rest of…

• Aoi

★★★½ Added by Aoi

A Emma Stone llego siguiéndole la pista desde hace varios meses y es que, todos los papeles que la veo interpretar, los borda a la perfección.

Es cierto que el tráiler puede echar mucho para atrás, dado que parece otra típica película adolescente sobre el instituto, lo duro que es estar allí, que si los populares, los marginados, etc. Lo es, no lo voy a negar; pero, al menos, el mensaje que transmite y, sobre todo, cómo lo transmite es…

• TheCinemaMan101

★★★★ Watched by TheCinemaMan101 11 Sep, 2015 1

Emma Stone rocks out the house, giving a funny and witty performance in one of the better high school comedies to come out this decade, aka The 2010s.

Grade: B

• Thomas

★★★ Watched by Thomas 08 Sep, 2015

A bit too much Emma Stone in my opinion, but still an above average comedy.

• José Malvárez Carleos

★★★½ Watched by José Malvárez Carleos 28 Aug, 2013

encantadora y divertida Emma Stone y Lisa Kudrow en su papel de Phoebe malvada, en un entretenido homenaje al cine de los 80

• jesse

★★★★★ Added by jesse

not many peeps know this about me, but its my fave movie ever. i mean well some people do know about it, but not many. emma stone is a goddess and you cant beat that soundtrack and who doesnt love a good over religasized amanda barnes who acts like shes on crack, also all the john hughes references, let me live???? my ultimate feel good high school movie, cause in the end fuck everyone in high school

• BennyWestside

★★★★½ Added by BennyWestside

This is one of my favorite teen movies. Emma Stone is a treasure.

• majurangel

★★★½ Rewatched by majurangel 30 Aug, 2015

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life."

• Christopher Sorgiovanni

★★★½ Rewatched by Christopher Sorgiovanni 29 Aug, 2015

Not sure how anyone couldn't have a great time with this. And it will always make me laugh; everyone's comedic timing is perfect. A few of my favourite lines come from Stanley Tucci in particular:

"After we watch "The Bucket List," remember to cross "watch 'The Bucket List'" off our bucket list."

Mom: "Not to mention how you have been dressing these past few days. No judgment, but you kind of look like a stripper."
    Dad: "A high-end stripper, for…