• Peter Zingg

★★★ Watched by Peter Zingg 11 Feb, 2016

The hat tips to John Hughes show the high bar that Gluck and screenwriter Royal are aiming for. They succeed in a few places, but for the most part Stone is not matched by the rest of the fake-teenage ensemble.

This is the second film I've seen recently where Thomas Haden Church is flat. But Lisa Kudrow turns it on in her small role.

• celiney26

★★★★ Watched by celiney26 26 Nov, 2015

"8/10"

• Steven Johnson

Watched by Steven Johnson 06 Feb, 2016

Clever teen comedy about a virgin who builds herself a fake bad reputation. Emma Stone really holds her own in the film that (I believe) is her first starring role.

• Carlos Castel

★★★★ Watched by Carlos Castel 05 Feb, 2016

Practically all the teen films (except Jonah Hill) are about how hard is this age and how awesome is high school... and about how great are John Hughes film

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• Spencer

★★★★ Added by Spencer

i can rewatch this whenever it plays on tv

• Injoong Yoon

Watched by Injoong Yoon 29 Jan, 2016

Loved it

• otxjunior

★★½ Watched by otxjunior 25 Jan, 2016

I'll just acknowledge the ironic casting of Mr. McDowell as Principal Gibbons. He wasn't the best student back in England.

• Magenta

★★★★★ Watched by Magenta 23 Jan, 2016

this is the funniest movie i have ever seen

• Greg Robinson

★★★★ Rewatched by Greg Robinson 22 Jan, 2016

I love Emma Stone. There, I said it. Why do I love her? This movie is Exhibit A in my defense. (See what I did there?) Thankfully, Easy A doesn't rely purely on Stone. The entire film is riddled with great performances, with the superb Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson being the standouts. Heck, even Amanda Bynes is fun to watch here.

Easy A makes no secret of channeling John Hughes from start to finish, but is that a bad…

• La_Loca

★½ Added by La_Loca

American teenmovie with surprisingly slightly overcome highshool stereotypes and intelligent, female main character with a more or less complete personality.

• Owen Greenwell

★★★½ Watched by Owen Greenwell 02 Mar, 2011

Witty. Emma Stone can hold a film together. Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson hilarious.