• Jason Bally

★★★½ Added by Jason Bally

The movie is all about Emma Stone. If you find her charming, you are going to really like this movie. I happen to think she oozes charisma, so I thoroughly enjoyed this.

• SereKappa

★★★ Added by SereKappa

Seems like the story of a friend of mine...

• Dreception

★½ Watched by Dreception 22 Nov, 2015

Yeah this was a huge miss for me. It suffered a bit from Perks of Being a Wallflower syndrome, but without the charm that still movie has. This thinks its so clever and quirky, wants so badly to be a John Huges movie.... And I know it tries to pay homage to it, but it doesn't work and more comes across as copying them.
    Emma Stone is adorable as always, but most of the humorous lines seemed too forced and…

• Zodokai

★★★★ Rewatched by Zodokai 22 Nov, 2015

"And boy, did my terminological inexactitude accelerate with velocity."

I first caught this movie on tv late one night a few years back. I couldn't sleep and wasn't in the best mood, so I was just laying in bed, semi-absentmindedly flipping through channels. At some point, I landed on this one and was somewhat intrigued. I could tell I had only missed a few minutes of it, so I decided to give it a shot. At the time, I had…

• Jessi Robb

★★★½ Watched by Jessi Robb 14 Nov, 2015

i'm in love with emma stone it's official

• Chloe

★★★★ Watched by Chloe 09 Nov, 2015

Famous cast star in an amazing film about rumours. Emma Stone is excellent at playing a realistic Olive as she tries to come to terms with her mistakes along the road to acceptance.

• Aleta

★★★★ Rewatched by Aleta 31 Oct, 2015

Much better than I remembered. I love how meta it is and Emma Stone is as funny as always. Perfect if you're in the mood for a more intelligent teen-comedy.

• Louisa

★★★★ Watched by Louisa 05 Nov, 2015

Very entertaining satire about slut-shaming, the rumour mill and the trials and tribulations of high school. Haven't read The Scarlet Letter as it's not really a commonly taught text outside of America, but I'm sure the basic premise is easy enough to grasp. Emma Stone is great in this - although I did keep wondering "why the hell doesn't she just talk to her parents earlier?" Then again, if that had happened, the movie wouldn't have happened.

• Twan

★★★ Watched by Twan 02 Nov, 2015 1

This is why they should make kids wear school uniforms - so they don't go to school dressed like women from 90's beat em up video games.

• robhall546

★★ Added by robhall546

It just tries too hard and is cringey. Emma Stone is nearly intolerable but the supporting cast provide some laughs.

• Marna Larsen

★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

This was actually pretty funny. Sort of.

• Thiago Minhoca

★★★½ Watched by Thiago Minhoca 06 Oct, 2015

A intenção do filme é louvável em trazer algo dos lendários filmes de John Hughes. A história podia ser bem mais aproveitada até porque traz um tema interessante sobre a figura feminina. Ai ficou no modo superficial apenas e vale mais pela homenagem aos filmes de Hughes e a maravilhosa atuação da Emma Stone. A atriz é sem dúvidas o grande barato do filme. Vale muito por ela.