• Reinis Vaza

★★½ Watched by Reinis Vaza 22 May, 2015

Not a single laugh and smile throughout the movie.
    Emma Stone is a very funny and amazingly hot actress. Yeah, right.....and I'm Michael Jordan.

• Carl Ingebretsen

★★★★★ Watched by Carl Ingebretsen 19 May, 2015 2

This is glorious. I had forgotten how funny and great and awesome and cute and nice this film is.

• John Torres

★★★★★ Rewatched by John Torres 19 May, 2015

Easily one of my favorite comedies of all time! Emma Stone knocks this one out of the park! I LOVE HER!

• Lobezno Estepario

★★★ Added by Lobezno Estepario

Salvada por Emma Stone. Construida a base de referencias, pero sin entidad propia.

• Justin Scott

★★½ Added by Justin Scott

I'm in love with Emma Stone

• DavidGarcia

★★★ Watched by DavidGarcia 14 May, 2015

Its a cute movie that you could put on at all time for some background noise and be entertained when you do check in

• Jason Alley

★★½ Watched by Jason Alley 10 May, 2015 1

There are few things I love more than a well-orchestrated teen movie. I thoroughly love many of those '80s classics like FERRIS BUELLER'S DAY OFF, THE BREAKFAST CLUB, SAY ANYTHING..., FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH, HEATHERS, BETTER OFF DEAD, PRETTY IN PINK, REAL GENIUS, etc... I eat that stuff up. And I loved it when they came back into vogue in the '90s and '00s. The results weren't always good, but I'm a big fan of 10 THINGS I HATE…

• veronica

★★★★★ Rewatched by veronica 09 May, 2015

omg WHY is emma stone so beautiful???1!!!???!!!1

• Sina D.

★★★ Watched by Sina D. 07 May, 2015

La película tiene sus puntos y podría considerarse una especie de sucesora de Chicas malas, pero no llega a ser tan graciosa. Pero oye, para pasar el tiempo está bien, se hace corta.

• kurt k

★★★½ Watched by kurt k 09 Mar, 2013

this was actually funny....... also her parents are a+

• Pierre

★★★★ Rewatched by Pierre 01 May, 2015

Emma Fucking Stone. <3

• BlackPoison

★★★ Watched by BlackPoison 28 Apr, 2015

"Emma Stone does the crime she does the time"

Carbon monoxide is in the air, don't let it poison you.