• William Eguizabal

★★★★½ Watched by William Eguizabal 03 Feb, 2011

• ObeyTheToaster

★★★½ Rewatched by ObeyTheToaster 16 Aug, 2014

Easy A is a light, breezy comedy with a clever script full of pretty pithy one liners. ("The Pill isn't 100% effective, ask some of your friends' parents.") But Emma Stone elevates the material to a whole new level.

Simply, and shortly, put she's absolutely fantastic. Stone has impeccable comic timing, easy chemistry with everyone she acts opposite of, and a strong screen presence.

• Lolopolo

★★★½ Watched by Lolopolo 15 Aug, 2014

Easy A is an original actually laugh out loud comedy which delivers on so many levels, not only is it quick witted and funny but it is also heart warming.

The relationship and dialog between characters is my favourite part of this movie, especially between the families. Easy A is definitely not another-teen-movie where a geeky female teenager falls in love with some hot guy and then through some twists and turns they end up together. Instead this movie focuses…

• Alex B.

★★ Watched by Alex B. 14 Aug, 2014

Emma Stone is incredibly charismatic, damn! I just wanna marry her! The thing is the plot is a silly excuse, it goes nowhere, but to lots of stupid situations you see coming since you read what the film is about.

If she is so fucking smart as she is portrayed, what the fuck she didn't follow her goddamn advice, she tells Brandon to be ready for consequences. Bitch can't believe you didn't see it coming.

Some situations are funny 'tho,…

• Michael

★★★ Watched by Michael 18 Sep, 2010

Smart, sassy teen movie. But not too smart or too sassy; wouldn't want to challenge the audience excessively, just let them feel smart and rebellious for watching.

• ErinTheMiller

★★★★½ Added by ErinTheMiller

Love this movie. Stanley Tucci is my favorite part of this film. Hilariously awesome parents, I can't deal.

Also, thank you Hollywood for making a great movie with an excellent use of diction. I love sassy smart dialogue. Best one since Juno.

I want more of these movies. If y'all know any other movies like that, hit me up.

• Gonçalo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Gonçalo 06 Aug, 2014

A smart and quotable movie with a perfect performance by Emma Stone.
    One of the best comedies of the last few years and one of the best comedic performances too.

• Carolinanz

★★ Added by Carolinanz

"This is public school. If I can keep the girls off the pole and the boys off the pipe, I get a bonus"

• Jake Anderson

★★★★ Watched by Jake Anderson 30 Jul, 2014

It'll always have a special place in my heart - I remember seeing it at midnight the day it came out - a school night - with Mom, Arden, and Benjamin Crozier, and absolutely LOVING it. It's storyline is fresh and decently original, even if nostalgic, and the cast couldn't be better. I wish I could watch this film for the first time again - I know all the jokes and quotable moments now, so they don't have the effect…

• mrsubway

★★★ Watched by mrsubway 28 Jul, 2014 1

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine.

• Bill Shannon

★★ Added by Bill Shannon

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Bethany

★★★★½ Added by Bethany

Teen comedy at it's finest.