• danthom s.

★★★★½ Rewatched by danthom s. 17 Apr, 2014

probably the best high school movie since mean girls

• Lizzie Mackarel

★★★½ Watched by Lizzie Mackarel 15 Apr, 2014

I'm not really Emma Stone's biggest fan, but she's really great here and essentially carries the film. Also Patricia Clarkson and Stanley Tucci are amazing. Please someone cast them in another film together.

• Mareike Böttcher

★★★½ Rewatched by Mareike Böttcher 12 Apr, 2014

Usually I am not a big fan of romantic comedies but "Easy A" is really funny and I looove Emma Stones, especially her voice! She was the perfect cast for Olive! Patricia Clarkson and Stanley Tucci play the most awsome parents you'll ever see in a movie :D

• Rolivers

★★★ Watched by Rolivers 12 Apr, 2014

funny.

• monolithicbunny

★★★ Watched by monolithicbunny 08 Apr, 2014

A mixed bag of charming/funny and just plain obnoxious.

• hsteix

★★★ Watched by hsteix 31 Mar, 2014

basically a Emma Stone's "Mean Girls", but yeah I had a good time watching it.

• Sathish Rahmaniac

★★★ Watched by Sathish Rahmaniac 30 Mar, 2014

Modern Comedy !

"A" is for Awesome

• dpettinger

★★★★½ Rewatched by dpettinger 17 Mar, 2014

Good comedies these days are so hard to come by, that Easy A comes as a real surprise. Charming, edgy and genuinely funny; it is one of a rare breed.

• Lucas Barwenczik

★½ Watched by Lucas Barwenczik 25 Mar, 2014

Unstrukturiert und wirr erzählte Komödie über die Doppelmoral jugendlicher Sexualität. Leider ist der Film weder charmant noch witzig, baut merkwürdige Charaktere auf, die auf lange Sicht weniger Figuren als vielmehr Handlungspunkte sind und besetzt diese dann auch noch mit gänzlich unpassenden Darstellern - selten so mieses Casting gesehen. Man ist das ja gewohnt, aber hier wirkt Altersdiskrepanz zwischen Schauspielern und Rollen schlicht absurd. Wenn so Nathaniel Hawthorne für das neue Jahrtausend aussieht, dann dürfen von mir aus gerne die Puritaner gewinnen.

• M.K. Nielsen

★★½ Rewatched by M.K. Nielsen 26 Mar, 2014

Worse than I remember. It's just so... in your face about everything. We adopted a black kid, and we're totally open about it. Gays are awesome. Christians are idiots. Even though I agree with a lot of what it has to say, it does come of as sort of obnoxious. The worst thing about the film though... It's just another run-of-the-mill chick flick at heart. Even if it disguises itself as more.

• Tania

★★★ Watched by Tania 17 Mar, 2014

Pues siempre es bueno ver a Emma Stone. Para ser un teen flick está bueno, no tan ingenioso y chistoso como Mean Girls, por ejemplo, pero pasa.

• BITW

★★★ Added by BITW

I am sucker for these 80's teen films and this film calls back to them and I love that it does. I liked Emma Stones character in this movie and maybe cause I like sarcastic comedy that's why I enjoyed her character. I also enjoyed the parents played by Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson.