• Agata

★★ Watched by Agata 24 Mar, 2016

A massive improvement from Daredevil.

• Joe Smiley

½ Watched by Joe Smiley 23 Mar, 2016 2

Is it possible to give a film zero stars?

• OmnipotentDog

★★★ Watched by OmnipotentDog 21 Mar, 2016

If nothing else, 2005's Elektra stands as a gleaming example that certain comic characters, while potentially promising, serve best as a component of a larger construct, and perhaps do not serve well on their own. Now, I do admit, this may be a hard pill to swallow, but allow me to elaborate.

To truly understand the film Elektra, one must observe closely the era in which this film was released. Comic book movies were creeping their way into the public…

• Connor Smith

Watched by Connor Smith 20 Mar, 2016

Don't "wake me up inside," please.

• Eric B

★★★ Rewatched by Eric B 18 Mar, 2016

Not great, also not nearly as bad as some would lead you to believe.

• Andrew

Watched by Andrew 17 Mar, 2016

An extremely odd film with horrible pacing and stilted dialogue. The movie's timeframe never really establishes itself and a plot barely even develops. The villains are desposed of quite easily and Elektra barely changes as a character. Avoid this mind-boggling film if you can.

• Anton Reyes

★½ Watched by Anton Reyes 15 Mar, 2016

Prior the release of Daredevil season one last year, I revisited the 2003 Daredevil film to see if it still deserved to be regarded as one of the most disappointing film adaptations of a comic book character. And it still does. Now, prior to the release of Daredevil season two and the introduction of Elektra and the Hand to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I’ve watched the spin-off film Elektra to see if it too deserved to be viewed as one of the worst comic book movies ever made.

IS IT STILL ONE OF THE WORST?: ELEKTRA

• Rodney Terrell

★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 17 Mar, 2016

500 DIFFERENT FILMS IN 2016
    Film 128
    Elektra

I actually like the cold open for this movie where Elektra is quietly stalking her way to her target and we hear her target building her legend as she is on her way, I thought this was well done, the rest of the movie is a mess that has some moments that work but most of it is just silly. The plot is awful with it being about this person called the…

• Lars Sieval

½ Watched by Lars Sieval 16 Mar, 2016

This was even worse than I anticipated on. This might be the worst Marvel film out there. It really is that DULL and BORING. It took all my interest away I had for the Elektra character. So, yeah. And the story? I mean WHUT?

No. No. No. NOOOOO.

Those bad guys were just awful. The plot straight up bullshit. The action? Meh. Jennifer Garner was terrible. Like she didn't want to be there. No. I will not think of any excuses. Elektra is just plain bad.

I hope Netflix will make Elektra interesting. I have high hopes. JUST 2 MORE DAYZ!

• Ryan McKenna

½ Rewatched by Ryan McKenna 12 Mar, 2016

No. Who thought making this film was a good idea? Jennifer Garner was, in fact, one of THE WORST things about the already not good Daredevil film, why would you go and make a whole movie about her Elektra character? The fight choreography in this film is laughable, the acting is frankly pathetic, and the plot is incredible absurd and indiscernible. They totally misused the Hand and made pretty much a joke out of all of Elektra's epicness from her…

• Oliver Graham-Grisard

★★ Watched by Oliver Graham-Grisard 13 Feb, 2016

Elektra may have a been a good movie if it wasn't for the Villains that had bizarre powers like a man with tattoos that become animals and a women who can kiss the life out of you, which makes the movie really stupid and contrived. The only really good thing about Elektra is Jennifer Garner's acting.

• Maggie Parker

Watched by Maggie Parker 06 Feb, 2016

So action packed I couldn't keep my eyes open