• Alex

★½ Added by Alex

Not as bad as some people say.. but it's still pretty bad.

• Brett

★★½ Watched by Brett 24 Feb, 2014

200/365 (365 films in 365 days)

Despite not being the best movie in the world, it does an okay job as a stand alone comic book film. And, even at it's worst, it's still better than Daredevil

• Matthew Vallee

★★ Watched by Matthew Vallee 02 Feb, 2014

For a spin off this movie is barely connected to 'Daredevil'. It was way less campy and a totally different style that barely felt like a superhero movie at all. The assassin storyline was an intriguing premise but once the plot veered towards ninja's with unexplained magic it felt a bit silly. The effects were cheap and the story was trying to be too many things and it ended up feeling messy and a little boring.

• Fitzers227

★★½ Watched by Fitzers227 21 Jan, 2014

This film is pretty much what you expect it to be. The story gets a little convoluted and we end up focusing too much on a young girl rather than Elektra. Elektra also feels a bit mundane and not a very interesting hero, which I think she definitely should be! Garner does a great job (as usual), but can't quite save this film from being just another so-so superhero flick.

• meraihmimpi

Watched by meraihmimpi 22 Jan, 2014

visual effectnya lumayanlah gak bikin boring

• Erik_Schick

Watched by Erik_Schick 20 Dec, 2013

Hot Take: A sleeper superhero film weighed down by bad performances, a worse script, and uninspired action sequences.

• Adam Sirdoreus

½ Added by Adam Sirdoreus

still one of the worst movies ever.

• Jerry O'Keefe

★★½ Watched by Jerry O'Keefe 23 Nov, 2013

Elektra catches a lot of hate and I don't really see why. It's nothing special but there's nothing here to get upset about either. Having never read a Daredevil or Elektra comic book, I'm not influenced by how faithful the character was realized on screen and can only judge what's given to me.

The best word I can use to describe this film is "harmless." It looks good, there's no terrible acting, the story is serviceable and I like that…

• John Winters

★½ Rewatched by John Winters 17 Apr, 2012

While it's true that 'Daredevil' wasn't 'Citizen Kane', even in its worst moments it wasn't as bad as 'Elektra' is. I remember when this came out, everybody was saying that the film was bad but at least it still had Jennifer Garner. Unfortunately those people were wrong; not only was Garner the worst aspect of 'Daredevil', she's definitely the worst element of this movie too. Tall and lean she may be, but there's still an essence of all American girl…

• Maisie

★★★ Watched by Maisie 12 Sep, 2013

As good as Daredevil - so it's not great

• Parker

★★ Watched by Parker 02 Aug, 2013

I tried and failed to find something to care about in this movie. Elektra isn't very interesting. The movie tried to tell me she was a shadowy bad ass assassin, but they never showed it, so her character arc to "Nice Guy Who Likes Kids and Has OCD" doesn't mean anything.

Though, after X-Men: First Class, Dark Knight Rises, Avengers and Iron Man 3, it is really refreshing to watch a movie like this where a super-hero isn't saving the…

• Cameron Touron

★★ Added by Cameron Touron

jennifer garner is so bad ass in this it makes me wanna cry