• Volker Bohlmann

Added by Volker Bohlmann

Dieser Film macht mich gar nicht an, der war einfach nur uninteressant. Wie Batman & Robin nur einen Stern!!!

• Matt Thomas

★★★ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 07 Nov, 2014

Far more grounded than many of the more spandex-based Marvel films. More Terance Stamp would have been nice. Has a Twilight feel to it now at times. Garner is a strong lead.

• Joe Uessem

★½ Watched by Joe Uessem 21 Oct, 2014

What a catastrophe.

• Charlie Derry

★½ Watched by Charlie Derry 24 Sep, 2014

It's only right that Jennifer Garner has a bad comic book role as her husband, Ben Affleck, did with Daredevil. The two films feel very similar with Elektra being a spin-off, though Elektra went from being half decent to utterly ridiculous even more quickly than Daredevil did.

• KMOKLER

Added by KMOKLER

Daredevil was awful so who said it would be a great idea to do a spin off to that film.
    A sad, embarrassing movie that no body was really bothered about seeing 0/5.

• bulletproofQpid

★★★ Rewatched by bulletproofQpid 09 Aug, 2014

Funny thing, memory. I know I've seen this before, but there wasn't much of it that I remembered. I just knew that I didn't much care for it. On the other hand, I remember seeing Daredevil in the theater and liking it at the time.

Here we are many years later though, and I actually sort of liked this, while Daredevil was a complete waste except for Colin Farrell's turn as the scenery chewing, crazy-ass Bullseye.

• fermion

Lame movie.

• Jude Seymour

Watched by Jude Seymour 16 Jan, 2005

Zero stars.

A giant sucking sound that I heard at my local movie house Sunday night wasn’t just the overtaxed heating system. It was also coming from the screen.

While I admitted in my original review of “Daredevil” that comic books were never a youthful curiosity, the onslaught of comics-turned-film post “Spider-Man” has not escaped me. I’ve seen them all - from “X-Men” to “The Punisher” with “Hellboy” in between - and yet, “Elektra” is easily the worst of them…

• Michael Ipsen

★★ Watched by Michael Ipsen 17 Jul, 2014

That dream-devil looking creature scared the shit out of me, but that's the only 'exciting' emotion this movie made me feel..
    Probably my least favorite Marvel movie of them all!

• Ryan Gelley