• Fran Lane

★½ Watched by Fran Lane 27 Jan, 2005

OH dear. Poor Jennifer Garner.

• hanieltheangel

Added by hanieltheangel

I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed Daredevil. Haven't had a chance to watch the director's cut. This movie was supposed to be like a sequel of some sorts. It's pretty terrible. Nothing of interest really happens. We don't really know anything about the characters.

• Liva

Watched by Liva 12 Apr, 2014 3

Jennifer Garner has to be one of the blandest actresses in Hollywood.

• Dutchmarvel

★★★½ Watched by Dutchmarvel 27 Jul, 2008

7.5/10

• Mully Mullennix

Added by Mully Mullennix

I hated Daredevil so this didn't really have a chance. I sat through it but it was not better than Daredevil.

• Richard Homer

½ Watched by Richard Homer 21 Mar, 2014

This movie really manages to have nothing going for it. Plot? No plot. Character? No character development or motivation. Action? Not really. Interesting villains? NOPE! Romance? No.

Why does Elektra decide to help these people? Because she had dinner with them and kinda liked them a little bit I guess? She only finds out the girl is "The Treasure" after she decides to help them.

The movie's not really clear on what "The Treasure" is, why it's important, and why…

• Alex

★½ Added by Alex

Not as bad as some people say.. but it's still pretty bad.

• Brett

★★½ Watched by Brett 24 Feb, 2014

200/365 (365 films in 365 days)

Despite not being the best movie in the world, it does an okay job as a stand alone comic book film. And, even at it's worst, it's still better than Daredevil

• Matthew Vallée

★★ Watched by Matthew Vallée 02 Feb, 2014

For a spin off this movie is barely connected to 'Daredevil'. It was way less campy and a totally different style that barely felt like a superhero movie at all. The assassin storyline was an intriguing premise but once the plot veered towards ninja's with unexplained magic it felt a bit silly. The effects were cheap and the story was trying to be too many things and it ended up feeling messy and a little boring.

• Fitzers227

★★½ Watched by Fitzers227 21 Jan, 2014

This film is pretty much what you expect it to be. The story gets a little convoluted and we end up focusing too much on a young girl rather than Elektra. Elektra also feels a bit mundane and not a very interesting hero, which I think she definitely should be! Garner does a great job (as usual), but can't quite save this film from being just another so-so superhero flick.

• meraihmimpi

Watched by meraihmimpi 22 Jan, 2014

visual effectnya lumayanlah gak bikin boring

• Erik_Schick

Watched by Erik_Schick 20 Dec, 2013

Hot Take: A sleeper superhero film weighed down by bad performances, a worse script, and uninspired action sequences.