• eXtreme eVolution

★★½ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2011

I preferred Daredevil to this.

• GIGAJJ

Added by GIGAJJ

I thought bad comic book adaptations couldn't get more cringeworthy than Stallone's Dredd and Ghost Rider. I was wrong. After a one week binge of Miller's Daredevil and Elektra runs, seeing one of the coolest female action heroes in fiction history being tarnished by this grade Z debacle feels like a spinning bird kick to the family jewels. Jennifer Garner is horribly, horribly miscast to say the least.

• Adam Klatka

★★★ Rewatched by Adam Klatka 09 Nov, 2014

Jennifer and I watched this as part of our "Watch-All-The-Movies-We-Own-But-Haven't-Seen-Yet series."

It has huge flaws but as a hollow, mindless action film, it delivers.

I own it on DVD because its a comic book film but I don't re-watch it very often because its not a great film. Enjoyable enough.

• Jack Dignan

½ Watched by Jack Dignan 17 Nov, 2014

Elektra isn't just bad, it's worse than that. In fact, calling it an abomination is being generous. This film just does nothing right. Nothing at all. Words cannot express how awful this film is. It takes all the flaws that Daredevil has and adds a bunch more into the mix, resulting in a film that I seriously regret watching. Hey, at least Ben Affleck didn't agree to make a cameo. Imagine how that would have turned out.

• Volker Bohlmann

Added by Volker Bohlmann

Dieser Film macht mich gar nicht an, der war einfach nur uninteressant. Wie Batman & Robin nur einen Stern!!!

• Matt Thomas

★★★ Rewatched by Matt Thomas 07 Nov, 2014

Far more grounded than many of the more spandex-based Marvel films. More Terance Stamp would have been nice. Has a Twilight feel to it now at times. Garner is a strong lead.

• Joe Uessem

★½ Watched by Joe Uessem 21 Oct, 2014

What a catastrophe.

• Charlie Derry

★½ Watched by Charlie Derry 24 Sep, 2014

It's only right that Jennifer Garner has a bad comic book role as her husband, Ben Affleck, did with Daredevil. The two films feel very similar with Elektra being a spin-off, though Elektra went from being half decent to utterly ridiculous even more quickly than Daredevil did.

• KMOKLER

Added by KMOKLER

Daredevil was awful so who said it would be a great idea to do a spin off to that film.
    A sad, embarrassing movie that no body was really bothered about seeing 0/5.

• bulletproofQpid

★★★ Rewatched by bulletproofQpid 09 Aug, 2014

Funny thing, memory. I know I've seen this before, but there wasn't much of it that I remembered. I just knew that I didn't much care for it. On the other hand, I remember seeing Daredevil in the theater and liking it at the time.

Here we are many years later though, and I actually sort of liked this, while Daredevil was a complete waste except for Colin Farrell's turn as the scenery chewing, crazy-ass Bullseye.

• fermion