• fermion

Lame movie.

• Jude Seymour

Watched by Jude Seymour 16 Jan, 2005

Zero stars.

A giant sucking sound that I heard at my local movie house Sunday night wasn’t just the overtaxed heating system. It was also coming from the screen.

While I admitted in my original review of “Daredevil” that comic books were never a youthful curiosity, the onslaught of comics-turned-film post “Spider-Man” has not escaped me. I’ve seen them all - from “X-Men” to “The Punisher” with “Hellboy” in between - and yet, “Elektra” is easily the worst of them…

• Michael Ipsen

★★ Watched by Michael Ipsen 17 Jul, 2014

That dream-devil looking creature scared the shit out of me, but that's the only 'exciting' emotion this movie made me feel..
    Probably my least favorite Marvel movie of them all!

• Ryan Gelley

★½ Rewatched by Ryan Gelley 11 Jun, 2006

WRONG.

• Sean Winchester

★★★★½ Watched by Sean Winchester 21 May, 2014

I so love this thing!

• Shawn Stubbs

★★½ Rewatched by Shawn Stubbs 06 May, 2014

Although some of the fight scenes were alright most of the movie was disappointing and bland.

• Alastair Hendry

★★ Watched by Alastair Hendry 03 Apr, 2008

This film should've been so much better than it is. Jennifer Garner looks great as Elektra but her acting talent is wasted in this role. Having said that, she is really the only reason to watch this rather slow and dull comic book adaptation. There was potential here for a great franchise but the story was just too lacklustre and the action sequences badly editied. A real shame (3.4.08)

• Fran Lane

★½ Watched by Fran Lane 27 Jan, 2005

OH dear. Poor Jennifer Garner.

• hanieltheangel

Added by hanieltheangel

I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed Daredevil. Haven't had a chance to watch the director's cut. This movie was supposed to be like a sequel of some sorts. It's pretty terrible. Nothing of interest really happens. We don't really know anything about the characters.

• Liva

Watched by Liva 12 Apr, 2014 3

Jennifer Garner has to be one of the blandest actresses in Hollywood.

• Dutchmarvel