• Daniel Linford

★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Linford 16 Oct, 2014

Is there anything that I loathe about this movie? (with the exception of the remix version!) Hell no!

The cast, the script, the soundtrack are all awesome.

• Luke Grima

★★★★ Watched by Luke Grima 09 Oct, 2014

We mustn't dwell... no, not today. We CAN'T. Not on Rex Manning day!

• Windyblue

★★★½ Added by Windyblue

The really great soundtrack is holding this together. Whoever organized the music in this is actually the kind of music junkie this movie is about.

• Glen Parks

★★★★ Rewatched by Glen Parks 16 Sep, 2014

"I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren."

• maskull

Rewatched by maskull 14 Sep, 2014

Obnoxious....and a few cool songs.

• Iszy

★★★★★ Watched by Iszy 06 Sep, 2014

Okay so this movie has been on my watchlist for well over a year and I FINALLY got around to watching it tonight and I am kicking myself that I have never seen this earlier. It was FANTASTIC. This was my kind of movie, like literally everything I want from a movie and more. The casting is perfect, THE OUTFITS, god knows my love of 90's styling and this movie gave me plenty of that. This movie kept me going and I could easily put this in my top 10 favourite movies of all time even after the first viewing.

• minnix

★★★ Watched by minnix 22 Aug, 2014

lots of feels watching this. the music, the 90's, liv tyler's lips, zellweger's squinty eyes. i even had to hunt down my old suicidal tendencies tapes. alas, i no longer own a cassette player. ER is near perfect except for the last ten minutes starting with the midnight blowout where it just falls apart in a cascade of clichés and perfectly gift wrapped endings for all. a shame that.

• Cole Bradley

★★★★½ Rewatched by Cole Bradley 08 Apr, 2014

"Well Sinead O'Rebellion. Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior!"

• Zack Worent

★★★★½ Added by Zack Worent

Love this movie.

• Hollie Horror

Rewatched by Hollie Horror 28 Jul, 2014 11

OH MAN! What a piece of shit!!!

This is the first movie in my Nostalgia Overload list where I came out on the other side of the re-watch absolutely hating a movie I once loved. I haven't seen Empire Records in about 15 years but I honestly used to love it. How embarrassing.

This movie is a very corporate look at what they consider "indie" films, with an ironic twist..you know..considering the entire plot of the movie is an independently…

• Ryan Wilkins

★★ Watched by Ryan Wilkins 26 Jul, 2014

(Cinespia, DCP, 9 p.m.)

• Edward Kirkpatrick

★★ Rewatched by Edward Kirkpatrick 20 Jul, 2014 1

Great soundtrack. Stupid movie.