• Daniel Linford

★★★★ Watched by Daniel Linford 16 Oct, 2014

This is one of those movies from my teen years that I can never get sick of watching. Maybe because of the massive crush I used to have (and still secretly do). Honestly she wears the shit out of that tartan skirt and sweater! Anyways back to the movie...

Awesome cast. Awesome soundtrack and awesome script. All in all an awesome movie that is fun and very watchable again and again. Just don't get the Remix version. It is watchable…

• Luke Grima

★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Grima 09 Oct, 2014

We mustn't dwell... no, not today. We CAN'T. Not on Rex Manning day!

• Windyblue

★★★½ Added by Windyblue

The really great soundtrack is holding this together. Whoever organized the music in this is actually the kind of music junkie this movie is about.

• Glen Parks

★★★★ Rewatched by Glen Parks 16 Sep, 2014

"I don't feel that I need to explain my art to you, Warren."

• maskull

Rewatched by maskull 14 Sep, 2014

Obnoxious....and a few cool songs.

• Iszy

★★★★★ Watched by Iszy 06 Sep, 2014

Okay so this movie has been on my watchlist for well over a year and I FINALLY got around to watching it tonight and I am kicking myself that I have never seen this earlier. It was FANTASTIC. This was my kind of movie, like literally everything I want from a movie and more. The casting is perfect, THE OUTFITS, god knows my love of 90's styling and this movie gave me plenty of that. This movie kept me going and I could easily put this in my top 10 favourite movies of all time even after the first viewing.

• minnix

★★★ Watched by minnix 22 Aug, 2014

lots of feels watching this. the music, the 90's, liv tyler's lips, zellweger's squinty eyes. i even had to hunt down my old suicidal tendencies tapes. alas, i no longer own a cassette player. ER is near perfect except for the last ten minutes starting with the midnight blowout where it just falls apart in a cascade of clichés and perfectly gift wrapped endings for all. a shame that.

• Cole Bradley

★★★★½ Rewatched by Cole Bradley 08 Apr, 2014

"Well Sinead O'Rebellion. Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior!"

• Zack Worent

★★★★½ Added by Zack Worent

Love this movie.

• Hollie Horror

Rewatched by Hollie Horror 28 Jul, 2014 11

OH MAN! What a piece of shit!!!

This is the first movie in my Nostalgia Overload list where I came out on the other side of the re-watch absolutely hating a movie I once loved. I haven't seen Empire Records in about 15 years but I honestly used to love it. How embarrassing.

This movie is a very corporate look at what they consider "indie" films, with an ironic twist..you know..considering the entire plot of the movie is an independently…

• Ryan Wilkins

★★ Watched by Ryan Wilkins 26 Jul, 2014

(Cinespia, DCP, 9 p.m.)

• Edward Kirkpatrick

★★ Rewatched by Edward Kirkpatrick 20 Jul, 2014 1

Great soundtrack. Stupid movie.