• Oliver Moore

★★★★★ Watched by Oliver Moore 01 Sep, 2015

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind ramps up as you watch it and gets more and more involving. Just when you think this might just be a lot of unrequited madness, the story is pulled back in check and events seem relevant again. I don't see how a film can avoid descending into juvenile comedy whilst also having a scene where Jim Carrey plays a four year old whilst Kate Winslet shows him her crotch, but it happened.

Don't be…

• mellowigloo

★★★★ Added by mellowigloo

Good visual storytelling. Nonlinear plot makes things confusing at first but it's well done. One of the only relationship movies that doesn't make me want to puke.

Reference: Editing.

• Patrick Orr

★★★★★ Rewatched by Patrick Orr 31 Aug, 2015

I'm doing the impossible and trying to sum up my feelings on my favorite film of all-time. Nobody should ever do this.

When it comes to this film, nothing else compares. It combines two of my favorite things films can harness (an honest, biting love story as well as a very low-fi science-fiction concept) and it does it so goddamn well.

Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet are absolutely perfect together as Joel and Clementine, and the entire supporting cast is…

• Edward Blake

★★★★½ Watched by Edward Blake 31 Aug, 2015 3

An excellent film with a stunning and strangely entertaining narrative and directing.
    The editing was a bit weird a times and this film wasn't quite the beautiful masterpiece I've been expecting and I wasn't as emotionally connected as i wanted to be.
    All aside "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" is still a wonderful film and a unique experience for a film lover.
    Well done.

• BigAL1982

★★★★★ Watched by BigAL1982 31 Aug, 2015

Stunning film a must see!
    When love turns bitter and a procedure to remove a broken heart to help the pain, you follow joel as he lives through past thoughts as they are being removed. Great on the eye this sci-fi drama will have you gripped to your seat amazing performs from Jim Carey and Kate Winslet aswell as the ensemble cast

• Ben

★★★★★ Watched by Ben 30 Aug, 2015

I feel like I need more time to think one over before I really review and go in depth with it, but it was definitely unique and... impactful. It might actually be one of my favorite movies now. I don't know. I need a bit of time to process all of that, you know?

• Timothy Wright

★★★★½ Watched by Timothy Wright 29 Aug, 2015

Eternal Sunshine shows the beauty and pain of relationships. The memories that come from these relationships. And what we try to do to move on from the pain and loss when a relationship ends. I want to say more, but can't put into words the thoughts I have on this movie. It's beautiful but sad, and I highly recommend it

• Joe Bloggs

Watched by Joe Bloggs 19 Mar, 2004

The Heart Has Its Reasons That Reason Knows Not

• Alison

★★★★½ Rewatched by Alison 29 Aug, 2015 1

I love this movie so much

• Sean Dzenawagis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sean Dzenawagis 29 Aug, 2015

Still one of my all time favorites.

• Merriweather

★★★★★ Added by Merriweather

One of my all time favorite films.

• ChatFilm