• JoshuaArnett

★★★★★ Rewatched by JoshuaArnett 27 Oct, 2014

My favorite movie ever/always a bad sign if I'm re-watching it.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★½ Added by Jacob Gehman

I won't really be able to gather my thoughts about this one until I see it a second time. Charlie Kaufman is always worthwhile and this is vintage Kaufman. Not as good as Adaptation. or Being John Malkovich, but those are such high points in cinema as a whole that that isn't surprising.

• Losa

★★★★ Watched by Losa 26 Oct, 2014

Wow finally saw this!

Woah. Deep. I really liked it. Those are all the words my brain can handle right now.

• reyes2597

★★★★★ Added by reyes2597

A truly wonderful, melancholic and original film about relationships and the importance of our memories. Kaufman really is one of the best screenwriters around.

• Mania

★★★★ Watched by Mania 26 Oct, 2014

ωωωω! >.< #τί_δεν_καταλαβαίνεις;

• kingofk1ngs

★★½ Watched by kingofk1ngs 24 Oct, 2014

Has some good ideas, but goes completely off the rails and over my head.

• Nicole Jessome

★★★★ Added by Nicole Jessome

Love my quirky films and this doesn't disappoint. Winslett and Carey make an adorable couple and I love her in this character. Sad, funny, awkward. I loved it.

• prath

★★★★½ Watched by prath 24 Oct, 2014

it's rare these days to find a film that truly takes you an alternate world and makes you feel trippy. with direction, acting, and screenplay, all standing tall to the top, esotsm is unforgettable.

• ashleeredger

★★★★ Added by ashleeredger

Very good movie, sad and sort of romantic

• AliasTool

★★★★★ Rewatched by AliasTool 23 Oct, 2014

Por qué esta idea no se me ocurrió a mi.
    Por qué.

• KLKlovesmovies

★★★★★ Added by KLKlovesmovies

On Valentine Day 2004, Joel Barish (Jim Carrey) feels the urge of going to Montauk instead of working. After spending the cold day on the beach, he meets Clementine Kruczynski (Kate Winslet) on the train station and they have a crush on each other. Joel and Clementine do not remember that they had a relationship in the past. The night before, Joel had erased Clementine from his memories when he found that Clementine did exactly the same, when their relationship…

• Joey Seguin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joey Seguin 22 Oct, 2014

This is less a film and more an experience. Watch it by yourself, pay attention and absorb the entire movie. It's one of the best to come out of the 2000's and possibly the best well-rounded Jim Carrey performance ever.

Both Gondry and Kaufman display their respective genius in this collaboration, while the score by Jon Brion in one of my personal favorites of all time. A nearly perfect film.