• themissroya

★★★½ Added by themissroya

You know, you can be as jaded about it as you want now, but when it came out, you cried in the theatre because it was really beautiful on multiple levels. dont lie. I SEE you.

• Liam Egan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Liam Egan 29 Jun, 2015

Infinitely re-watchable, beautifully acted and fantastically original.

• sadness

★★★★★ Added by sadness

My god, I'm not sure where to begin on this one. I first saw this back when after my 2nd year of high school. This movie, this movie, scarred me and changed my way of seeing cinema through a different perspective. I just had to watch it only one time and it was completely unforgettable. A young lonely man, Joel Barish (Jim Carrey), wakes up on his way to the train. There he meets Clementine (Kate Winslet). From there, the…

• Simon Magus

★★ Added by Simon Magus

Vapid hipster catnip.

• Ruby Bokma

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ruby Bokma 23 Jun, 2015

Made me happy and sad and feel feelings, how effective! Gets better with time

• Kārlis Zenne

★★★★½ Watched by Kārlis Zenne 29 Jun, 2015

Šo pēdējo reizi skatījos, kad vēl biju tīnis. Laikam toreiz vēl īsti nesapratu cik skaista ir šī filma. Ja nav redzēts, noteikti ir vērts noskatīties.

• Carly Booth

★★★★½ Rewatched by Carly Booth 02 Jun, 2015

I figured out why I have a poster for this movie on my college dorm wall.

Read more: carlyheartsmovies.com/2015/06/07/so-i-rewatched-eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless-mind/

• eschwa22

★★★½ Added by eschwa22

7/10: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

• Arlowe_

★★½ Added by Arlowe_

I firmly believe this movie is well-written, cleverly directed and contains a slew of fantastic performances but for the life of me I cannot locate a single moment to latch onto and connect with. Everything about this movie feels incredibly distant and cold to me, like a star in the outer-reaches of my periphery seemingly mocking me in its splendour.

• Cityzen Kano

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cityzen Kano 27 Jun, 2015 10

Love doesn't break your heart. The memory of it does. A spectre of emotion that shifts shape, moving from a mould that it can no longer fit, following you without invitation. Those inconsequential moments that meant almost nothing at the time open up a chasm that can't be filled. You sit back in third person, watching your subconscious home movie unwind in the most intimate corners of your life, encompassing everything meaningful to you.

Love teases the mind with outrageous…

• Harri Davies

Added by Harri Davies

I met a movie today. I don't know what it was, but it touched my heart in a way I've yet to fully grasp. Maybe it was the compelling portrayal of an all-too real relationship, the parade of layered and interesting supporting characters, the ingenious surreal sequences that seamlessly cross the borders into the horror genre, the script, the lighting, the look, the feel or maybe just the Beck song.

Whatever it was, I'm in love. Who knows, maybe I'll…

• Mootos

★★★★ Watched by Mootos 24 Jun, 2015

J'avais plusieurs fois vu ce film être cité comme "un de mes films préférés" par de nombreuses critiques de connaissances sur le web.
    J'ai fini par le voir hier, et je n'ai pas été déçu.
    Ce film reste quelque part une "comédie sentimentale"... le sujet est donc l'amour, la rencontre entre deux personnes et les péripéties de leur histoire de couple. Mais même si le sujet de fond est très classique, l'approche et l'histoire est vraiment suprenante et très créative.…