• Matt G

★★★★ Rewatched by Matt G 30 Jul, 2014

I liked it better the first time I watched it. Still pretty good though - and a good looking film.

• andre luiz

★★★½ Watched by andre luiz 30 Jul, 2014

um jeito adorável de se sentir confuso.

• Marcos De Los Santos

★★★★★ Rewatched by Marcos De Los Santos 29 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• The_Average_Joe

★★★★ Watched by The_Average_Joe 22 Jul, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Matt Schwerin

★★★★★ Added by Matt Schwerin

Probably my favorite movie of all time. I think it may actually be a perfect film.

• Estácio Silva

★★★½ Watched by Estácio Silva 13 Jul, 2014 7

Antes de tudo, Eternal Sunshine confirma minha teoria que Jim Carrey nasceu pra drama. Man on the Moon ainda é um dos meus preferidos com ele.

Pois bem. A qualidade é inegável. O roteiro é ótimo. Colocar aquela ideia no papel não é uma tarefa fácil. Aplausos! A forma como os devaneios da mente e a desconstrução de tudo foi mostrada é linda. Lembrei de Inception.

Mas, faltou aquela ligação sentimental... faltou me tocar.

• ApeLincoln

★★★★ Watched by ApeLincoln 16 Jul, 2014

Nice.

• John Bobo

★★★★½ Watched by John Bobo 20 Jul, 2014

Just. Wow. That final scene riding through the train is why movies exist. Beautiful. We can only be free to truly love people when we accept all the reasons they make us want to leave them. At least that was my takeaway.

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 20 Jul, 2014

The story is about Two people who meet by chance decide that they have had enough of each other and try to erase one another from their minds with a new procedure. What a beautiful masterpiece this film was just a well made movie with a good cast and crew.Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet worked really good together.

• rima_r

★★★★½ Rewatched by rima_r 20 Jul, 2014

best romance ever.

• Eri

★★★★★ Rewatched by Eri 19 Jul, 2014 2

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a film I can't really review. I can talk all day about the incredible writing, directing, performances, and score, but that wouldn't feel genuine to me and it would feel lazy. Because the film, for me, is a very personal one and it's about so much more than all of that. Talking about how it makes me feel and impacts me is too difficult. I relate to it more than almost any other…

• Stribit