• Jordan

★★★★½ Watched by Jordan 19 Dec, 2014

I loved this movie and I'm so excited because I feel as though it gets better with every viewing. I didn't care too much about the subplot with Kristen Dunst and her co-workers, but still an interesting and weird movie that I can't wait to watch again.

• Jack Dignan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jack Dignan 20 Dec, 2014

Film #59 of the 100 Movie Challenge

After 3 viewings Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind remains one of my all time favourite movies. It's a film so beautiful, loving, well directed and full of seductive performances. This film is a masterpiece and one of the best romantic tales of all time.

• Isaiah_Bleu

★★★★ Watched by Isaiah_Bleu 18 Dec, 2014

I have to say Elijah Wood has had some impressive roles being in Spy Kids 3D so I had high expectations of him in this. Can't say I was let down...

• Birnheimistan

★★★★★ Added by Birnheimistan

A film that delights in it's cinematic heritage. With French New Wave meeting science-fiction, and the quirks of a serious Jim Carrey, it's just a delight to witness.

Gondry's style along Kaufman's imagination is too much fun not to watch.

• Anny

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anny 11 Oct, 2014

This movie says so much about love and I got attached to both characters. So well made and it seems like everytime I watch I find something I missed before.

• Dave Live

★★★★½ Added by Dave Live

Would be great erase someone from your memory? Jim Carrey & Kate Winslet made a fantastic performance. I'll never forget this movie!

• Connor

★★★★★ Added by Connor

Best Jim Carrey movie ever.

• Daniel "PG" Simpson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel "PG" Simpson 11 Dec, 2014

I didn't mean to follow up Inception with another science-fiction film involving entering the human mind, but this is the film my brother wanted to watch. Like Inception, one of the great pleasures of Eternal Sunshine is the details of the process. The idea of a company who specializes in erasing painful memories is brilliant and Charlie Kaufman fleshes out the idea with so many interesting details of the deed is carried out. Kaufman also creates some very human, multi-faceted…

• Sierra

★★★★★ Added by Sierra

I can literally never gush too much about this film. An intriguing look into the human mind in a unique and unexpected way that somehow always made sense. Even though I've never seen inside my mind....this is how I'd imagine it would be.

• Raoul Gonzo

★★★★½ Added by Raoul Gonzo

The best film ever about how we choose to make a decision that we know will hurt us.

• Sarah

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sarah 09 Dec, 2014

It's true what they say that this movie feels much stronger when you've loved and lost

• indianajones64

★★ Watched by indianajones64 09 Dec, 2014

I'm sorry but I just can't get behind this movie. This is my second try, and I just don't care. Sure it all ties up together nice, and yea, there are some interesting concepts, but I don't care about the characters, I don't care about Jim Carrey, or Kate Winslet, or hobbit boy. I cared a little bit about Kirsten Dunst and Mark Ruffalo, and I though their little interlude was the best and most engaging part. The rest of…