• Lintang Jelita A

★★★★½ Watched by Lintang Jelita A 05 Aug, 2015

Holy fuck.

• Willowaelfin

★★★★★ Watched by Willowaelfin 04 Aug, 2015

How has it taken me this long to see this? Needs further viewings... Must process!

• Dylan

★★★★★ Watched by Dylan 03 Aug, 2015

A moving, profound and uniquely insightful work of art and humanity.

Remind me to rewatch after I've been in a relationship as significant in length and depth as that of Joel and Clementine's.

• Moreno Losito

★★★½ Added by Moreno Losito

Bravo lui. Roba da ragazzine di tumblr

• emma

★★★★½ Added by emma

i dyed my hair orange because of this

• Pedro Younis Gonçalves

★★★★½ Watched by Pedro Younis Gonçalves 22 May, 2015

If Charlie Kaufman is involved in the writing of a script you can expect a weird, quirky and confusing story, but never a boring or disappointing one.
    This film is everything film should be: original, unpredictable and crazy good. Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet successfully lead a talented cast in a story about love and memories that will remain with you for a long, long time after you've watched the film.
    It will make you appreciate more the people you…

• BLaci

★★★½ Watched by BLaci 02 Aug, 2015

Kicsit zavaros, de annál aranyosabb film. Mondjuk én nem nagyon bírom a romantikus filmeket, de ez jó volt.

• pfannkuchen

★★★★ Watched by pfannkuchen 01 Aug, 2015

----------------------------------------------------------
    Film 1 of Scavenger Hunt #5!
    14. An Oscar nominated film
    letterboxd.com/pfannkuchen/list/pfannkuchen-does-scavenger-hunt-5/
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Yet another in the long list of movies in my Netflix queue that I've been planning on watching for ages, but somehow never go to it. This is why the Scavenger Hunts are a good idea: I actually get motivation to watch movies like this. Luckily, I was not disappointed by this movie.

With a scifi concept less about scifi…

• Jason

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jason 02 Aug, 2015

I never want to erase this film from my memory.

• Leonardo David

★★★★★ Added by Leonardo David

Debe estar entre un reducido pero significativo grupo de películas románticas que me gustan. Con una historia original, elementos imaginativos y una presentación de amor en una forma genuina y real, es un clásico para mí.

• Louis Beer

★★★★★ Watched by Louis Beer 30 Jul, 2015

It took me about fifteen minutes to stop disliking this film, and then I loved it and wanted to watch it again. Winslet's character was what took me out of it at first (I just found it kinda annoying), but as soon as the opening credits roll and we discover that it's much more than a boy-meets-quirky girl story and rerach the film's emotional core, I was hooked.

• Aaron Jones

★★★★ Added by Aaron Jones

Even though this has one of the most original ideas for a film I've ever seen, I did not like it the first time I saw it. I just couldn't get into it but giving it a second chance, I really liked it.

The premise of Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind is just so fucking awesome that it just had to make for a good movie. If you don't know it by now or have not seen this movie…