• Mania

★★★★ Watched by Mania 26 Oct, 2014

ωωωω! >.< #τί_δεν_καταλαβαίνεις;

• kingofk1ngs

★★½ Watched by kingofk1ngs 24 Oct, 2014

Has some good ideas, but goes completely off the rails and over my head.

• Nicole Jessome

★★★★ Added by Nicole Jessome

Love my quirky films and this doesn't disappoint. Winslett and Carey make an adorable couple and I love her in this character. Sad, funny, awkward. I loved it.

• prath

★★★★½ Watched by prath 24 Oct, 2014

it's rare these days to find a film that truly takes you an alternate world and makes you feel trippy. with direction, acting, and screenplay, all standing tall to the top, esotsm is unforgettable.

• ashleeredger

★★★★ Added by ashleeredger

Very good movie, sad and sort of romantic

• AliasTool

★★★★★ Rewatched by AliasTool 23 Oct, 2014

Por qué esta idea no se me ocurrió a mi.
    Por qué.

• KLKlovesmovies

★★★★★ Added by KLKlovesmovies

On Valentine Day 2004, Joel Barish (Jim Carrey) feels the urge of going to Montauk instead of working. After spending the cold day on the beach, he meets Clementine Kruczynski (Kate Winslet) on the train station and they have a crush on each other. Joel and Clementine do not remember that they had a relationship in the past. The night before, Joel had erased Clementine from his memories when he found that Clementine did exactly the same, when their relationship…

• Joey Seguin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joey Seguin 22 Oct, 2014

This is less a film and more an experience. Watch it by yourself, pay attention and absorb the entire movie. It's one of the best to come out of the 2000's and possibly the best well-rounded Jim Carrey performance ever.

Both Gondry and Kaufman display their respective genius in this collaboration, while the score by Jon Brion in one of my personal favorites of all time. A nearly perfect film.

• Matt Marshall

Added by Matt Marshall

Watched on DVD - 10/20/14

• Rocco Tenaglia

★★★★ Rewatched by Rocco Tenaglia 20 Oct, 2014 3

Third time's the charm?

The first time I watched Eternal Sunshine, I absolutely hated it. In fact, I turned it off after about 40 minutes. About a year after that I decided to give it another go, this time watching the whole thing. I still hated the story, but really enjoyed Gondry's style and the techniques used. This time around, though, I found the story and techniques perfectly complimented each other in order to achieve something really beautiful.

• dshockeyboy15

★★★★½ Added by dshockeyboy15

Film 1, Week 1 with The Gaff.

At the end of the movie, at first I was like "Why is the movie doing that?" (If you've seen the movie you know what I'm talking about) However, after a couple seconds, I understood it, and I was filled with such a feeling of melancholy that I haven't felt in a long time.

Packed with fantastic and real performances, stylish direction, and one of the best screenplays that I've witnessed in a…

• KasperL

★★★★ Rewatched by KasperL 17 Oct, 2014

Kaufman's brilliant concept got the Gondry experimental treatment, for better and worse. Now and then the result goes off the rails - I loathe the Baby Joel scene! The narrative structure is elegant, but sometimes (mostly whenever Carrey and Winslet aren't both onscreen) things tend to become annoying or banal. All in all, though, it's a pretty, uhm, nice mess of a love story.