• Oscar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Oscar 14 Feb, 2016

Uno ve esta película y es imposible no sentir como se le arruga el corazón.

• Pab

★★★★½ Rewatched by Pab 10 Aug, 2015

first movie watched with bae

• Anthony

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anthony 13 Feb, 2016

"Meet me in Montauk"

• Sadie

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sadie 13 Feb, 2016

this is my favorite movie.
    whenever I'm asked what my favorite movie is, this is always what I find myself saying.
    I have a big poster of Clementine on my bedroom wall, with the words "would you erase me?" over her eyes.
    I first finished watching this movie on September 4, 2011 at 1:32 AM. I was 13 at the time. I remember so clearly finishing it and feeling like nobody had ever felt the way I was feeling.

I…

• rocky balboa

★★★ Added by rocky balboa

It's creative, but it just didn't impact me very hard.

• Kirmser

★★★★½ Added by Kirmser

This film takes the stereotypical rom-com story and transforms the genre into something entirely new and original. With Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet playing the two leads, Joel and Clementine, we feel a true authenticity in the lead characters as individuals. Even more importantly, their great acting creates a relationship that shows a connection that is both genuine and complex. This is what provides the movie with its emotional core; we can really buy into their relationship and feel for…

• Ivan Mironov

★★★★½ Watched by Ivan Mironov 13 Feb, 2016

Just watched this. Am speechless. There really isn't much to say right now, I will need some time to think and come to my senses.

• Chris Allred

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Allred 13 Feb, 2016

"Valentine's Day, 2004. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies, to make people feel like crap." -Joel Barish

• Mark Vignoli

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mark Vignoli 04 Feb, 2016

Watching this never ceases to make me feel something.

• JWartel

★★★★½ Rewatched by JWartel 11 Feb, 2016

A original and inventive as when it debuted in 2004, "Eternal Sunshine" improves on a second viewing when you have a better understanding of what Charlie Kaufman is up to. The film is distinguished by its richness of ideas; who isn't at least a little tempted to erase someone from their memory? On a more intellectual level, we can ask what the value of our memories are if our relationships are doomed to failure. For it's insight into how we…

• Matias Dahlbäck

★★★★ Watched by Matias Dahlbäck 12 Feb, 2016

I wish Jim Carrey did more of these. This one's from way back when he was chasing critical acclaim.

The good
    + Elijah Wood is disturbingly convincing as the slightly socially awkward stalker-boyfriend. That's some, uuh, great "acting" there, bud.
    + Interesting take on the inner mind and feels like a precursor to Inception.

The bad
    - Some special effects are rotten. Really annoyingly bad.

• IceDoesntHelp

★★★★★ Added by IceDoesntHelp

"Adults are, like, this mess of sadness and phobias"