• Guy

★★★★ Watched by Guy 30 Mar, 2015

Yeah, I know. I'm about 10 years late. Doesn't disappoint.

• androb78

★★★★ Watched by androb78 29 Mar, 2015

Estando de por medio Kaufman, sabía que esta peli podía ser de todo menos convencional. Lo que no me esperaba es la potentísima narrativa visual de Gondry y su increíble efectividad a la hora de mostrar la angustia y el caos mental del protagonista.

Lo más parecido a una comedia romántica que sería capaz de soñar el Leo DiCaprio de Inception.

• nicole

★★★★★ Rewatched by nicole 28 Mar, 2015

this movie just fucks me up more every time i watch it i can't even think about it too much. it's beautiful and heartbreaking and a little hopeful and every time i watch it i fall in love.

• Andrés Gomez

★★★★ Watched by Andrés Gomez 28 Mar, 2015

Incredibly heartfelt and wonderfully charming. Eternal Sunshine sees Jim Carrey offering something more than his trademark goofiness and does a brilliant job at it. While it's overall message is overplayed and overdone, Eternal Sunshine brings a refreshing take on the genre which has been overcome with redundancy.

• prince shah

★★★★★ Added by prince shah

This movie helped me forget her.
    And later it reminded me of her.

• mQrning

★★★★½ Watched by mQrning 25 Mar, 2015 1

Great movie, Great script, Great acting. Need to See it Again!

• Paukzen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paukzen 29 Jun, 2011

DVD

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

One of the most original love stories ever imagined.

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★★★★ Added by David Gómez-Rosado

Surreal fun

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★★★★ Watched by David Gómez-Rosado 20 Mar, 2008

This is a wow movie with the most real surrealism I have seen portrayed on the silver screen. Innovative use of imagery.

• Matt Horrocks

★★★★★ Watched by Matt Horrocks 22 Mar, 2015 3

This movie is trippy. Have you ever been so hurt or so embarrassed by something that you just want to erase your entire memory of that person or thing? That is the basic premise of this movie, but there is also so much more. You see love, and how sometimes we do stupid things when we are in love. You see two people with messed up minds, yet they clash so perfectly together. They fight, they bicker, but at the…

• Justin Willis

★★★★★ Watched by Justin Willis 23 Mar, 2015 2

"Ok. Ok." What a movie. This film was just a blast to experience. Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet both portray interesting flawed opposite who undergo a life changing experience that examines the core of both of their characters. The premise alone is great, but the execution makes this movie truly something special. It challenges what makes the characters them, their views on: love, life, happiness, memory and regret, as well as telling a wonderful story of how love works. The…