• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

A beautiful study of life in the never ending bees nest we call cities. Love is lost, worn and kills us all in the end.

• Milez Das

★★★★★ Watched by Milez Das 19 Jun, 2014 3

Wong Kar-wai = Brilliant, Master and Innovative and Exemplary.

Story = Brilliant

Music = Brilliant

Performances = Brilliant

Camera Work = Brilliant

Another masterpiece by Wong Kar-Wai.

Two stories. Love,loss,redemption,living life.

One of the scenes I loved the most was when the guy with long hair comes to the ice cream truck and Ho Chi Moo drags him in and makes him eat all the ice cream he has.

Takeshi Kaneshiro has played his character brilliantly and a character to be remembered.

The last scene of this movie is so lovely that I savoured it.

• ab

★★★★★ Watched by ab 04 Jun, 2014

It's really hard not to love this. The setting, the mood, the colours and the emotional longing all mesh together to deliver one of Asia's most beautiful films.
    I really can't find anything wrong with it.

• Samuel Cooke

★★★★★ Added by Samuel Cooke

Something clicked. Say hello to the new best Wong Kar-wai film.

• yuricoyurico

★★★★★ Watched by yuricoyurico 08 Mar, 2014

Pretty amazing, but I feel that one would have to have seen Chungking Express first in order to "get" the film (whatever that means).
    Camerawork is very beautiful, it has the "Wong Kar-wai feel" that I really love- one of the opening scenes (at an underground train station, I think?) was a favourite, and the acting is top-class, with Kaneshiro Takeshi's comedy timing just right.

• bowi3

★★★★★ Rewatched by bowi3 15 Feb, 2014

probably my personal favorite of wong's films. the song by chiyi chen is an old taiwanese standard, chen's version almost brings me to tears everytime

• McQueen

★★★★★ Added by McQueen

AJME MAJKO ISUSOVA WONG KAR-WAI NAPUNI MI USTA SVOJOM BESKONAČNO TALENTIRANOM SPERMOM MOLIM TE :(((((((((((((

• Double_Dubs

★★★★★ Watched by Double_Dubs 16 Dec, 2013 11

Fallen Angels plays like Chungking Express’s naughty but endlessly talented and infinitely wise younger brother. And it is gorgeous, full of angst, agitation, and a group of lost youths completely, but not overtly revealed to be, consumed by these emotions and consequently doing all they can to fight boredom and loneliness. Thus it’s a tempest of emotions that we get, ranging from the hysterical to the painfully silent, from moments dripping with sensuality to an affectingly intimate look at a…

• Kala

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kala 12 Dec, 2013 7

I love the feeling of this film, so much. The eternal, perpetual night where the only light comes via neon. The strange people you randomly meet, at a deserted McDonalds or a noodle shop. I love the night in this film so much, that when the film finally lets us see daylight for 10 or so seconds at the very end, I'm sort of depressed. I don't want the night to end.

The things these people do are so lovely…

• Razumin

★★★★★ Added by Razumin

The coolest movie ever made. Tarantino only dreams of making a movie like this

• Olive Garcia

★★★★★ Added by Olive Garcia

rewatched. classic.

• JVD

★★★★★ Rewatched by JVD 19 Aug, 2013 8

Warning: this is lengthy.

Some online movie magazine is doing a review of all of Wong's movies. So far everything has four stars except this and As Tears Go By. They gave that movie three stars. They gave this movie two and a half stars.

People often ask me what my favorite film is and it’s impossible to answer. I might be able to narrow it down to a favorite director (living and dead) or a top ten, but favorite…