• Mustafa Özkan

★★★★½ Watched by Mustafa Özkan 25 May, 2015

that wife is a bitch. fuck you very much.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★½ Watched by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson 11 May, 2015

In typical Hollywood fashion, "Falling Down" is a film that takes a dark and even gruesome premise and softens it with plot conventions and an amiable top-down perspective, probably so it could've been more "marketable". Like with a lot of films of its era, in "Falling Down" we're given a few "relatable" characters to follow so we don't feel quite as bad for laughing with the lunatic psychopath that it's really about.

Whereas D-FENS (Michael Douglas) is the center of…

• Colin the dude

★★★½ Rewatched by Colin the dude 09 May, 2015

There's pre-Pulp Fiction L.A. and there's post-Pulp Fiction L.A. Falling Down is obviously pre-Pulp Fiction L.A. but post-L.A. riots L.A. There is commentary on modern L.A. life but that bubble of deconstructed narrative hasn't popped yet so the movie feels extremely on the nose and so straightforward that the titular "falling" should really be "fallen" because Douglas is ready to explode within the opening scene. There's really nowhere for him to begin except at 11 and from there, try to…

• Cavin Hawkins

★★ Watched by Cavin Hawkins 07 May, 2015

It kinda started on a random note and didn't really explain why Michael Douglas was doing what he was doing. Pretty much everyone he encountered (except Robert Duvall) was super douchey to him. The idea is interesting, but it's poorly executed.

• Justin Willis

★½ Watched by Justin Willis 07 May, 2015 3

I hated every single one of the characters. Every. Last. One. Its all so horribly written! Its like the only way the director could make conflict is if every character that Michael Douglas (who was a one dementional psycho) or Robert Duvall (who was a one dementional everyman) encounter be a total douchebag. Interactions made zero sense, cause no rational human being is that angry to a person who hasn't done anything (yet). Yet this movie makes that particular senario…

• Megan_Maggot

★★★★ Watched by Megan_Maggot 02 May, 2015 1

Enjoyable thriller

• Arturo Carmona

★★★★ Watched by Arturo Carmona 02 May, 2015

IM NOT ECONOMICALLY VIABLE

• Cipriano

★★★½ Watched by Cipriano 25 Apr, 2015

As Bill Foster, I can’t bear some people sometimes. Because society leaves much to be desired and can make easily somebody get mad. So at a certain point I sympathize with Foster's upset therefore the film got me into it from the very beginning. It goes from almost comedy to drama as we follow a kind of psychopath Bill Foster (Michael Douglas) on his way home while a strong criticism of society is being made.

• Eastwood Allen

★★★½ Watched by Eastwood Allen 15 Apr, 2015

Schumacher can't help but give characters an extra dosage of meladrama. Fun viewing with some rather funny/dated setups

• massageman

★★★½ Watched by massageman 11 Apr, 2015

Michael Douglas plays one of the best roles in his career in one of Schumacher's best films that I think most people can relate to in one way or another.

• Steven Twatmuch

★★★★½ Rewatched by Steven Twatmuch 05 Apr, 2015

"What is this? Faggot SHIET?!"

10/10 dialogue.

• Ben

★★★ Watched by Ben 03 Apr, 2015

Todd Solondz presents Grand Theft Auto.