• loureviews

★★½ Watched by loureviews 28 Nov, 2015

Zoned in and out of this. Not really my thing.

• Lindsey Thomas

★★ Watched by Lindsey Thomas 01 Nov, 2015

I think they tried way less than the first movie but the results are slightly better? I think I just like Doug Jones as the Silver Surfer though.

• Adam Danoff

★★ Watched by Adam Danoff 16 Nov, 2015

You can tell from the dialogue that a ton was cut from this movie. People refer back to things that were never said within the same conversation. A lot of obvious cuts and gaps in the story. Could have been much worse especially considering the other Fantastic 4 movies.

• Paul Moga

★★ Rewatched by Paul Moga 14 Nov, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The Fantastic Four are back in action and this time they discover they aren't the only super-powered beings in the galaxy. While Reed Richards and Sue Storm deal with the problems of being famous, superheroes trying to get married the rest of the gang faces a uncertain future. When the Silver Surfer arrives the Fantastic Four must come together to stop him, but is he the real threat? Throw in an enemy from the groups past and its sure to…

• Aaron King

★★ Watched by Aaron King 08 Nov, 2015

A superhero film painfully bad yet improves upon the first one. The real question is which FF film is better and why can they not make them interesting despite having tons of potential to with their characters.

• Cameron Wayne Johnson

★★½ Rewatched by Cameron Wayne Johnson 06 Nov, 2015

As if the first installment in this series wasn't trite enough, it is followed by a sequel with "Rise of the..." in the title. Never mind that, as the name "Silver Surfer" is a little too silly and meatheaded for some sort of alien warrior who threatens to bring about the apocalypse, although I suppose you can just blame the original comic writers for the name. This film's interpretation of the character, however, takes him so seriously... for a "Fantastic…

• Steven Flores

Rewatched by Steven Flores 04 Nov, 2015

Despite the entertaining performances of Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis, the film is undoubtedly one of the worst superhero films ever. Jessica Alba looking very white and not very convincingly, Ioan Gruffud mugging for the cameras, shots of the Silver Surfer's crotch, lame climax, and the unveiling of Galactus as this big fucking cloud.

• Mike Scholtz

★★½ Rewatched by Mike Scholtz 01 Nov, 2015

While I hesitate calling this "the best" of the Fantastic 4 films, there is a good film trapped inside this lumbering beast.

Just edit out everything but Chris Evans. He's a better Human Torch than he is a Captain America.

• thori

★★★ Rewatched by thori 22 Oct, 2015

Dem coolen Silver Surfer und der besseren Action ist es zu verdanken, das der 2. Teil etwas besser ist als der Vorgänger ist. Viele Effekte ( vor allem die von Mr. Fantastic) sind aber immer noch verdammt cheesy für 2007.

• Dave Holmes

★★★½ Added by Dave Holmes

I actually liked this a little more than the original. Harmless and very corny, but nice light fun. Gruffudd has one nice speech will runs as wish-fullfillment for nerds, Chiklis is typically solid (haha!), but best of all is Evans' cheeky charisma and Alba's...sigh...Alba's everything...sigh...

• Vanessa

★½ Rewatched by Vanessa 26 Sep, 2015

I had a crush on Dr. Doom when I was 12...

• James Kinsella

★★½ Rewatched by James Kinsella 17 Sep, 2015

All I can say is, don't ever fucking tease us with Galactus again and then not allow us to see the big man.

That is all.

Also, Alba slightly Improves, still shit.