• Suzanne Moses

★½ Added by Suzanne Moses

Oh dear. Poor Marvel.

• Mel Stefaniuk

½ Watched by Mel Stefaniuk 15 Apr, 2014

What a load of malarkey.

• Marvell

Added by Marvell

This film overall is just terrible. I didn't know who Tim Story was before these movies, but Fox sure did drop the ball by allowing him to direct these.

The Silver Surfer was depicted somewhat well here, and Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis remain the only well casted of the leads, while Alba still comes off like she needs acting lessons. The story is a contrived mess, and doesn't hold up well in anyway. Julian McMahon still seems like he…

• CosmicRocketMan

★★ Rewatched by CosmicRocketMan 13 Apr, 2014

Now with the RIFFTRAX version.

MOVIE

RIFFTRAX
    ****

• addicted2dvd

★★★★ Rewatched by addicted2dvd 11 Apr, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Shawn Stubbs

★★★ Rewatched by Shawn Stubbs 11 Apr, 2014

The action sequences are pretty good and overall this ends up being better than the first one but it still suffers from many of the same problems and ends up adding a few new ones.

• BobJordan

★★★ Added by BobJordan 1

I cannot even find my copy of this film. I think when it became non-canon, it just melted away, as if it never existed.

• Drew D.

★★½ Rewatched by Drew D. 03 Apr, 2014

It's time to reboot, guys. Time to reboot.

• Elias Tafwed

Added by Elias Tafwed

I'm getting to the point: this film was boring. I desperately wanted to leave while watching it. It had uninteresting characters, a boring plot, a terrible villain, and it really didn't have enough Silver Surfer. The action wasn't that great. In fact, the biggest action scene in this movie was a Ferris wheel almost falling. Yeah, it's that bad. The only good thing about this movie is that there were some scenes that caught my attention. Really, that's it. Everything…

• SamRieck

★★ Added by SamRieck

I like the silver surfer character, the digital effects are cool, and the comedy works much better here, but it's still pretty stupid.

• Curtis

★★ Rewatched by Curtis 15 Mar, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• pinlao

★★ Added by pinlao

Another comic book film. Not the greatest of films. I do not love the casting. Although Chris Evans as Johnny Storm I do like.