• Cody

★★ Watched by Cody 30 Jul, 2015

This movie barely breaks 90 minutes, but you feel most of that. It definitely tries to be campy and humorous, but it didn't quite work for me. For the most part, I was pretty bored. The action is kind of underwhelming. The characters are still pretty flat. The resolution feels convenient and safe.

I watched these movies to prepare for the imminent reboot. Shouldn't be too hard to be better than these pictures!

Not recommend.

• dantebk

★½ Rewatched by dantebk 29 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Part 22 of my Comic Book Movies, Ranked project.

The following review contains spoilers.

Overview:

The Fantastic Four are now huge national celebrities, though what they’ve actually been up to since their last movie is not explored in any way. They just are. We open with them flying back to New York from an unnamed city where they were handling an unknown issue, but hey, at least we get a lot of hacky airline humor out of it (The Thing…

• ownheroine

★★ Watched by ownheroine 30 Jul, 2015

I was tempted to watch this one, because I hadn't seen it yet, and I want to be ready for the upcoming Fantastic Four... but what the hell was I thinking?!

• Charles Weber

Rewatched by Charles Weber 28 Jul, 2015

Evil Cloud: Origins

• mfulton

★★★ Added by mfulton

B-

• Tom McHenry

★½ Watched by Tom McHenry 15 Jul, 2015

Actors fight a CGI cloud so that a media conglomerate can continue to control another media conglomerate's intellectual property's film rights.

• Kyle McMahon

★★★ Added by Kyle McMahon

The preview made this movie seem so good then it didnt deliver.

• StevenRaj

★½ Watched by StevenRaj 27 Jul, 2015

Average superhero film merely for time pass

• RIMovieCorner

★★★½ Added by RIMovieCorner

I'll admit that I sort of like 2005's 'Fantastic Four'... and I'll also admit that not only do I like the sequel, 'Rise of the Silver Surfer', as well but also that I think it's the better of the two. Sure, this film carries some of the same glaring issues of its predecessor, namely humor that comes off a bit too goofy at times and a cast where the quality of their performances is about 50-50. But unlike its predecessor,…

• Bleki

★★★ Watched by Bleki 24 Jul, 2015

Više manje isto kao i prethodni nastavak, ali vrijedi spomenuti Srebrenog Surfača i njegov IZUZETNO MUŽEVAN GLAS. (no homo)

• Alan Jones

★½ Rewatched by Alan Jones 23 Jul, 2015

A cloud?? A fucking cloud?????

• KMOKLER

★★½ Added by KMOKLER 2

Watchable but still flawed, still cheesy, still over the top, still jam packed with puns but the silver surfer was cool, I'll give it that.