• ganjer

★★ Added by ganjer

While 'Rise of the Silver Surfer' is funnier and more action packed than its predecessor, it still falls flat. The movie just tried to take on a story line that was too much for it to handle. The Fantastic Four were not ready to take on a cosmic threat against the earth, let alone beat such a force. Plus, I think they modeled Jessica Alba after Barbie instead of Sue Storm.

• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 07 May, 2011

Rating: C

• Jóckisan

★★ Watched by Jóckisan 05 Oct, 2014

Pior que o primeiro. Chato, sem graça e entendiante. Espero que o reboot seja melhor.

Worse than the first. Boring, dull and boring. I hope that the reboot is better.

• Alfonso C. Lopez

★★ Watched by Alfonso C. Lopez 04 Oct, 2014

La llegada de Silver Surfer a la tierra anuncia la venida de Galactus, y los 4F tendran que pararle al tiempo que luchan con el Doctor Muerte. Efectos penosos y actuaciones flojitas para una pelicula de aventuras infantiles que (casi) acabaron con la franquicia.

• Emilio J. Barrero

★½ Watched by Emilio J. Barrero 04 Oct, 2014

CACA. CACA. CACA. CACA. CACA. CACA. CACA. Y así sucesivamente.

• LiteYear

★★★½ Watched by LiteYear 28 Sep, 2014

• zaviaycurry

★★★★★ Watched by zaviaycurry 13 Mar, 2014

• MrPootytang

★½ Added by MrPootytang

Having hated (and still hating) The Fantastic Four (2005), I don't even know why I watched this movie. Besides Silver Surfer, there's really nothing new or interesting here whatsoever. In addition, the Silver Surfer deserves a much superior movie than this rubbish. It's plagued by Marvel's typical cheesy, lame one-liners and wisecracks. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer is not really much of a superhero movie, but more of a B-rated comedy. I can't really recommend this movie to anyone.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 15 Aug, 2011

4: Rise of the Silver Surfer is not a good film but it was a really big improvement over the first movie. It was very entertaining and since it was shorter, there was far less time to leave room for idiocies, though there were still some of course. The amazing visual effects and cool action sequences truly kept my attention over everything else, since the plot once again lacked substance and the writing was also weak. The Silver Surfer was a really cool character and him alone steals the show because none of the so-called fantastic was very likeable this time either.

• Cole_Ratcliff

½ Added by Cole_Ratcliff

D (64)

• Chris

★½ Watched by Chris 12 Sep, 2014

• KMOKLER

★½ Added by KMOKLER

Even though the movie is too sad and too shit, the silver surfer himself makes the movie better than the original.