• alf025237

★★ Added by alf025237

esse filme é uma tristeza de ruim, mas consegue ser melhor que o reboot de 2015.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• Maggie Parker

★½ Watched by Maggie Parker 30 Jan, 2016

Minus a half star for all of the shit they did to Jessica Alba to make her "prettier"

• Tim Brzakala

★★ Rewatched by Tim Brzakala 30 Jan, 2016

Rise of the Silver Turd.

• jayjum

★★½ Rewatched by jayjum 23 Jan, 2016

Coolest part: combo 4 in one! (Torch gets the chance to exhibit all four superpowers at once)

• Charles Arpin

Added by Charles Arpin

Even more horrible.

• Leo Brady

★★ Watched by Leo Brady 05 Jan, 2016

There is nothing at stake for a single minute. Why would the Army be that dumb and use someone named DR. DOOM to help them? Any moment of fear or evil is followed by a stupid joke or comment. Sadly, this may be the best of the 3 Fantastic 4 movies I have seen.

• DansSpotlight

★½ Rewatched by DansSpotlight 02 Jan, 2016

A bigger and more entertaining-er film than its predecessor that benefits from from the introduction of the Silver Surfer for a little while then they do nothing with him, but 'Rise of the Silver Surfer' still has all of the boring drama from the first film + they fight a giant cloud at the end...

• Julian

★★½ Watched by Julian 13 Dec, 2015

Definitely better than Green Lantern, but I guess that is it. Okay, the explosion of Galactus looks quite cool.

I also had the feeling, that they could not really decide, if they wanted the movie to be more light or more serious.

• Christian Steiner

Rewatched by Christian Steiner 22 Dec, 2015

Was für ein großer Haufen Belanglosigkeit, der in keiner Sekunde Spaß macht. Auch Chris Evans kann diesen Streifen nicht retten…

• J. Crawford

★★★★ Rewatched by J. Crawford 20 Dec, 2015

Watched this with the Director's commentary track on today. I first saw this film in October of '07. Many say this is awful but I really enjoyed the action.

• Thom D.J.

★★★½ Rewatched by Thom D.J. 16 Dec, 2015

I'm not sure what just happened, but after watching the oh so horrible reboot of Fantastic Four, I actually found this rather amusing and entertaining as hell!
    I mean; this actually treats the comics pretty well, with a pretty good balance between superhero action and humor, just as a Marvel film should be.
    Isn't it funny when a film you previously hated, suddenly turns out to be an entertaining as hell kind of thrill ride??
    Hell yes!