• Luke McGowan

★★ Added by Luke McGowan

The premise is completely hideous, but little more can be expected from the source material.

• Martin Cross

★★★ Rewatched by Martin Cross 16 Jan, 2015

"Did you know I can create a force field inside someone's body and expand it until they explode?" Susan Storm.

The above needs to be used in the Josh Trank remake. That would be a cool scene.

• Cinematic Justice

★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 11 May, 2008

Came off like the direct-to-video sequel to a more successful movie, except the first Fantastic Four wasn't anything to write home about either. There were a lot of annoying, repetitive elements that they obviously thought were funny and... weren't. Not even the coolness factor of Silver Surfer could overcome the basic flaws of the script. Basically the only watchable part of this movie is that early chase scene with The Human Torch and Silver Surfer, and basically the entire chase is in one of the trailers so just watch that and call it a day.

• Frankco Lamerikx

½ Rewatched by Frankco Lamerikx 14 Jan, 2015

It's really hard to watch a movie when it is so obvious that no one involved in its production took it seriously. It seems that the flaws of the first Fantastic Four film even got enlarged here. The characters look even more plastic, most notably Jessica Alba who really looks like a barbie doll, the jokes are only funny to a 7 year old, and the CGI is just awful. The Silver Surfer in particular looks like total crap, good…

• J. Nye

★★½ Added by J. Nye

Not great by any means (the film never really reaches any of the goals it sets up for itself, and the "Silver Surfer" is maybe the blandest character to ever get his own movie title), but still pretty appealing as a more laid-back example of a superhero film before the genre went on to dominate Hollywood and life as we know it. It's probably fair to credit Tim Story for trying to bring a goofy approach to these tropes long…

• Faegan Yazbeck

½ Watched by Faegan Yazbeck 02 Jan, 2015

im drunk

• William Humes

★★★½ Rewatched by William Humes 29 Dec, 2014

To this very day, I still think a Silver Surfer film would work... Get on that Marvel Studios!

• Phil Sternwise

½ Added by Phil Sternwise

The four weirdos return to fight a lot of CG graphics and a villain which never actually appears in the movie.

• Chloe

Added by Chloe

Even worse than the first. The acting is terrible and the action is slow and predictable. All in the trailer.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★½ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD, well there is so much to say about this film really, there are some parts I liked and sadly some parts I didn't like strongly. Well let us begin with the positives it was great that all the original cast are back together again, they seemed to be more fluent and consistent in their portrayal of their respective characters. The visual and artistic temperament is outstanding and should be recognized for…

• Matt Wooldridge

★★ Watched by Matt Wooldridge 28 Oct, 2007

Pretty much as bad as the first film, but this time around they did get something right: the way the team members use their powers in the action sequences. In those rare moments I saw what a F4 movie should be like. The rest was pure, laughable nonsense that’s more suited for Saturday morning cartoons.

• MovieMan23

★½ Added by MovieMan23

Forgettable and underwhelming superhero movie.