• Hooded Justice

Rewatched by Hooded Justice 27 Apr, 2015

A film with a message and the message is this: Never make a baby with crazy.

• Rhett Miller

★★★★ Rewatched by Rhett Miller 24 Apr, 2015

I used to take issue with Douglas' character, thinking he deserved the torment after throwing Close away after their fling, but watching it without the feminist lens this film has always seemed to have had since the 80s, it was pretty obvious this time around that she was off her rocker right from the start, and that both she and Douglas had discussed the drop dead date of the tryst before they even started. That she's pregnant puts the onus…

• sundancekid

Watched by sundancekid 25 Apr, 2015

Στο πάρτυ που πρωτοσυναντήθηκαν ο dan και η alex είχε πάει και ο μπαμπάς του brandon και της brenda walsh.

• JaySalahi

★★½ Watched by JaySalahi 24 Apr, 2015

C+ (78)

• Jordan Rowe

★★★★ Watched by Jordan Rowe 15 Apr, 2015

Thanks to layered writing and two solid lead performances, "Fatal Attraction" makes for an always-compelling thriller.

• Ian Campbell

★★★ Watched by Ian Campbell 12 Apr, 2015

There are obvious problems with this story, but it kind of checks most of the boxes for this kind of movie. Good enough.

• Declan

★★★½ Added by Declan

Even if you don't like rabbits, you'd have to feel a little sympathy for the innocent family pet that gets popped in the pot when Alex (Glenn Close) exacts revenge on her ex-lover (Michael Douglas) for jilting her. This short, shocking scene was an important landmark in rabbit cinema, since it was a performance that helped to contribute a whole new phrase to the English language. Thanks to this, any woman showing even slight signs of irrationality was immediately labelled…

• Reece Leonard

★★★½ Added by Reece Leonard

Its script is sleazy and abhorrently misogynistic but the tight direction and Close's iconic performance make it watchable.

• Michael Smith

★★★★ Watched by Michael Smith 01 Feb, 2015

One of the tensest films I've ever seen. Gripping performance from Close who I am now afraid of. Genuinely scary throughout, perhaps even before the stalking began.

• Matthew E. Ryan

★★★★ Watched by Matthew E. Ryan 01 Apr, 2015

I've heard of Potter writing stories about rabbits, but a story with rabbits in pots?!?

• sumurun

★★★★★ Watched by sumurun 30 Mar, 2015

I love Glenn kept breastfeeding Michael Douglas <3

• Tristiac

★★★½ Rewatched by Tristiac 24 Mar, 2015

The best of Adrian Lyne's sexual thrillers (though not half as good as Basic Instinct I would argue). Glenn Close gives good crazy.