• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 23 Apr, 2012

Fatal Attraction is a stylish thriller that never reached its full potential, although it was solidly made on most regards. Given its great cast and its engaging premise, it should have been much, much better. Concerning the performances, they were almost flawless. Michael Douglas was good as usual; Glenn Close, in one of her most memorable performances, did a wonderful job; and Anne Archer was great as well.

Adrian Lyne's direction was very good, but the writing was noticeably flawed.…

• Leanne Rhodes

★★★★ Watched by Leanne Rhodes 12 Sep, 2014

Gets an extra half for making up for the crap we watched last night!

• Michelle

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michelle 11 Sep, 2014

People who have seen this movie like to make jokes about it, about crazy lovers scorned and the infamous "I won't be ignored, Dan." line. But this is actually a very well made film.

The acting is superb, the writing is solid, and the direction gives us wonderful imagery and intimacy to go with everything else.

It's a simple story that plays out all the repercussions of an impulsive mistake and lets the complexity of the characters drive it home. By the time we get to the end, it's hard not to be invested in the story and what happens.

Can't recommend this movie enough.

• Frank Pellegrino

★★★ Watched by Frank Pellegrino 27 Aug, 2014

Never stick your dick in crazy...
    While I was watching the introduction i hated it, i hated him, his wife is so much hotter than this psycho bitch.
    Their daughter did a great job and the dog was also dope

• Matt Conti

Watched by Matt Conti 26 Jul, 2014

**Part of the Best Picture Project**

I'm still trying to figure out if he's a good director or just a good exhibitionist, but one thing is certain: Adrian Lyne knows how to make a damn sexy film. It's the kind of film where you can just feel the heat and sweat off the actors' bodies, which just gives everything a sense of texture. Alex Forrest might be one hell of an unbelievable villain, but it's a testament to the pretty…

• Waldo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Waldo 12 Aug, 2014

I saw this way back in 87 with my mom! I remember sinking into my seat. I wanted to dissappear into the fuckin seat! A movie that doesn't age except for people smoking in public places and rotary telephones. A really unnerving film, brilliant in every way. Close, Archer and Douglas are just fantastic. I wish Adrian Lyne had done more movies. A defining movie for the 80's and one of the best of that decade.

• Nellymar

★★★★ Watched by Nellymar 04 Aug, 2014

Super intensa esta pelicula, basicamente lo que atrae es la actuacion de Glenn Close, este personaje te mueve un sin fin de emociones que van desde la euforia, la sensualidad hasta el terror.

Y es que despues de ver esta pelicula ningun hombre quiere una Alex Forrest en su vida.

Asumo que para la epoca esta pelicula era un escandalo.

• Tommy Mendoza

★★★★ Watched by Tommy Mendoza 03 Aug, 2014

This film sure pushed the boundaries of fucked up... After watching this, anybody should think it twice before engaging in one night stands. We get very strong performances by the 3 leads, and the story unfolds at a quite enjoyable pace. Glenn Close did one hell of a job portraying what psychiatrists diagnose as Borderline Personality Disorder. All the hype around it when it was released back in '87 was there for a reason, definitely worth a watch.

• bdavis

★★★★ Watched by bdavis 03 Aug, 2014

Very intense and very well done.

• 'Becca'lise

★★★★ Rewatched by 'Becca'lise 30 Jul, 2014

I can't stop watching this one. It's my favorite have-on-in-the-background-while-I-do-chores movie. This and The Good Son. I don't know why.

• hypemachine

★★★ Rewatched by hypemachine 24 Jun, 2014

재감상이지만 여태껏 글렌 클로즈와 마이클 더글라스의 섹스씬이 어땠는지 기억에 없었으니 처음 본 거나 마찬가지. 신성한 가정을 파괴한 미친 독신녀의 최후를 보여준담에 단란한 가족사진 클로즈업으로 끝나는 에로틱스릴러.
    원래 45분짜리 영화로 기획되었을 때 제목은 일탈이었다는데 디어든의 의도대로 더글라스 캐릭터가 정사를 시작해 그에 대한 대가를 치르는 이야기였다면 어땠을까 생각. 그런 남자의 얘긴 레이건 시대에선 흥하지 않았을 거란 파라마운트의 판단이 주효했던 걸까.
    클라이맥스 직전에 더글라스 캐릭터가 아내에게 살갑게 대하면서 둘이 마주보고 웃는데 주먹을 부르던.. 뿐만 아니라 더글라스 캐릭터는 끝내 손에 피를 안 묻히고(물만 묻힘--;)…

• SJHoneywell

★★★½ Added by SJHoneywell

I'd like it more if
    It hadn't been built up so
    Much by other folks.