• Joe DiCanio

★★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 26 May, 2012

Rating: A-

• Alesia

★★★★½ Watched by Alesia 05 Mar, 2004

The most intense thriller of the decade, an 80s classic! This is a romantic nightmare film, which is really quite unique, and the actors are brilliant. I loved this movie, and I highly recommend it.

• johnch

★★★½ Watched by johnch 30 Sep, 2014

"bunny boiler"

• Christian R

★★★★ Watched by Christian R 18 Sep, 2014

I think I've seen bits and pieces of this since I was 5 so I finally gave it a shot. It's a fun thrill ride that I'd love to watch at least once a year. Douglass is good but Close is where it's at. A sudden 360 craze makes her so damn eerie it's amazing her mental state in real life didn't falter.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 23 Apr, 2012

Fatal Attraction is a stylish thriller that never reached its full potential, although it was solidly made on most regards. Given its great cast and its engaging premise, it should have been much, much better. Concerning the performances, they were almost flawless. Michael Douglas was good as usual; Glenn Close, in one of her most memorable performances, did a wonderful job; and Anne Archer was great as well.

Adrian Lyne's direction was very good, but the writing was noticeably flawed.…

• Leanne Rhodes

★★★★ Watched by Leanne Rhodes 12 Sep, 2014

Gets an extra half for making up for the crap we watched last night!

• Michelle

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michelle 11 Sep, 2014

People who have seen this movie like to make jokes about it, about crazy lovers scorned and the infamous "I won't be ignored, Dan." line. But this is actually a very well made film.

The acting is superb, the writing is solid, and the direction gives us wonderful imagery and intimacy to go with everything else.

It's a simple story that plays out all the repercussions of an impulsive mistake and lets the complexity of the characters drive it home. By the time we get to the end, it's hard not to be invested in the story and what happens.

Can't recommend this movie enough.

• Frank Pellegrino

★★★ Watched by Frank Pellegrino 27 Aug, 2014

Never stick your dick in crazy...
    While I was watching the introduction i hated it, i hated him, his wife is so much hotter than this psycho bitch.
    Their daughter did a great job and the dog was also dope

• Matt Conti

Watched by Matt Conti 26 Jul, 2014

**Part of the Best Picture Project**

I'm still trying to figure out if he's a good director or just a good exhibitionist, but one thing is certain: Adrian Lyne knows how to make a damn sexy film. It's the kind of film where you can just feel the heat and sweat off the actors' bodies, which just gives everything a sense of texture. Alex Forrest might be one hell of an unbelievable villain, but it's a testament to the pretty…

• Waldo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Waldo 12 Aug, 2014

I saw this way back in 87 with my mom! I remember sinking into my seat. I wanted to dissappear into the fuckin seat! A movie that doesn't age except for people smoking in public places and rotary telephones. A really unnerving film, brilliant in every way. Close, Archer and Douglas are just fantastic. I wish Adrian Lyne had done more movies. A defining movie for the 80's and one of the best of that decade.

• Nellymar

★★★★ Watched by Nellymar 04 Aug, 2014

Super intensa esta pelicula, basicamente lo que atrae es la actuacion de Glenn Close, este personaje te mueve un sin fin de emociones que van desde la euforia, la sensualidad hasta el terror.

Y es que despues de ver esta pelicula ningun hombre quiere una Alex Forrest en su vida.

Asumo que para la epoca esta pelicula era un escandalo.