• John Mathews

★★★★½ Watched by John Mathews 15 Apr, 2014

A thriller that would make Hitchcock proud, Fatal Attraction boasts strong performances and a nail-biter of a final act.

• Neal Anderson

★★★ Watched by Neal Anderson 14 Apr, 2014

Good and intense, but a bit on the predictable side.

However, I'm not willing to suspend my disbelief when anyone would find Glenn Close attractive. I''m sorry, but in this she looked like the Bride of Frankenstein.

• Joe Cool

★★★½ Watched by Joe Cool 13 Apr, 2014

Classic 80's sleaze, filmed in that wonderful looking, pre-gentrified New York. My only question is why someone would cheat with Glenn Close when they were married to Anne Archer?

• AS

★★★ Rewatched by AS 09 Apr, 2014 2

Why did the rabbit commit suicide though?

• BobJordan

★★★½ Watched by BobJordan 23 Mar, 2014

From my book The Way I See It:

Fatal Attraction (1987) fooled me a little. It really hit people hard when it came out. I thought it would be a film that lasted the test of time, a film like Bonnie & Clyde. But it’s faded away and no one talks about it anymore.
    Like Bonnie & Clyde, this film is less about its own story and more about the world it comes from. It will make a great object in a…

• Nikon Rod

★★★½ Watched by Nikon Rod 30 Mar, 2014

Dear reader

Never cheat on your wife

And If you do , make sure It’s not Glenn Close

And If it's her , you’re screwed .

Crazy bitch .

• Anthony Nesbitt

Watched by Anthony Nesbitt 28 Mar, 2014 2

No idea why anyone would want to remake Eastwood's 'Play Misty for Me' with a surface of eighties gloss. It doesn't add anything.

• Travis Williams

★★★½ Watched by Travis Williams 25 Mar, 2014

A cautionary tale that began a string of erotic thrillers that plagued the late 80s and early 90s. There's a very engaging story in this but I'm not totally a fan of how they end it. I know there was an original ending that I felt had a lot more substance to it and it fit the tone of the film better. Glenn Close must be mentioned in this because she goes to some dark, terrifying places to get the performance that is on display. I saw see this and Basic Instinct, and skip all the other knock offs that followed.

• Projectmarco

★★★★ Rewatched by Projectmarco 22 Mar, 2014

Still an effective psycho-bitch movie.

• AMovieGuy.com Leo Brady

★★★★ Watched by AMovieGuy.com Leo Brady 17 Mar, 2014

I guess a lot can be discussed about the ending of Fatal Attraction. Does it end like a Texas Chainsaw Massacre type movie? Yeah it does. But, Fatal Attraction is always engaging and very true to how crazy some people can be.

• Morgan Lewis

★★★★ Watched by Morgan Lewis 04 Mar, 2014

Starts off slowly, but once it begins building the suspense, it escalates quickly. Mixes sympathy toward Michael Douglas's character with recriminations for his bad behavior -- or sometimes just stupid behavior. Who doesn't lock their doors when they know they have a stalker?

• Alex

★★★★ Watched by Alex 27 Sep, 2012

Fatal Attraction is a tense, taut and riveting drama thriller that has hints of the horror genre, but only suggests it. Instead, the film leaves you feel vulnerable at every turn, and make you think twice about having a one night stand if you're married. The acting is terrific, with a standout performance by Glen Close as the film's villain. The plot is well constructed, and steadily unfolds to keep you hooked from start to finish. Adrian Lyne's directing is…