• Devarsi Ghosh

★★★★★ Watched by Devarsi Ghosh 01 May, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• shampoocell

★★★★★ Added by shampoocell

The benchmark for psychological thrillers.

Douglass perfectly portrays a family man with a hyperactive sex drive. He's anxious, obnoxiously cocky, misogynist, and selfish.

Archer is flawless as Douglas' wife, a bystander who is suffers from the actions of her selfish husband and his unstable affair.

Close is the clear star. Her calculated performance is one of my all-time favorites in the history of cinema. She studied Borderline Personality Disorder in preparation to play Alex Forrest, and it paid off; the…

• Jordan Horowitz

★★★★★ Watched by Jordan Horowitz 02 Aug, 2013

Well that just filled a major hole. Had no idea this thing is a balls out masterpiece.

• EMARCISAK

★★★★★ Rewatched by EMARCISAK 07 Jul, 2013

One of the best thrillers ever made. The use of perspective and non verbal storytelling is amazing.

• Marcos Araujo

★★★★★ Watched by Marcos Araujo 01 Nov, 1987

Excelente filme de suspense. Lembro que os cinemas ficaram lotados durante uns 2 anos para assistir este filme.

• adriiii

★★★★★ Watched by adriiii 25 Jan, 2013

I'm so torn on how to feel about who was the bad guy--I mean, obviously Glenn Close's character is crazy, but the fact that he slept with her in the first place caused the whole chain of events. But, then who's to say that she wouldn't have become obsessed with him anyways, even if he hadn't slept with her?
    I don't know, I found this to be a great thriller that left me thinking about who the real victim (between the two of them--obviously his wife and daughter were the victims of both of their crimes) was.

• meganofsuburbia

★★★★★ Rewatched by meganofsuburbia 19 Dec, 2012 1

Fatal Attraction is a phenomenal "morality thriller," and is one that still holds up after 25 years. Glenn Close's transition from jilted lover to maniacal villain is superbly realized -- closely mirroring the film's transition from erotic drama to horror, a transition that Adrian Lyne handles beautifully, building a palpable sense of fear and dread. This is a scary, stylish, and smart nightmare of a film -- without a doubt one of the best of its kind.

• Jericho Slim

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jericho Slim 21 Apr, 2012

Still a great film, which Glenn Close steals, as should any good actor playing a crazy person.

The editing in the climactic scene is incredible.

• Doug H

★★★★½ Added by Doug H

Score: 84/100
    Once this movie gets going, there’s no stopping it. That’s the perfect way to describe Fatal Attraction, a psychological thriller with an edge of its own brought on by director Adrian Lyne. When married man Dan Gallagher (Michael Douglas) has an affair with Alex Forrest (Glenn Close), he tries to end it, but she refuses to let go. The end result is one of the most iconic female villains of all time. The acting in this is amazing…

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★½ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 13 May, 2014

Rating: A-

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 26 May, 2012

Rating: A-

• Alesia

★★★★½ Watched by Alesia 05 Mar, 2004

The most intense thriller of the decade, an 80s classic! This is a romantic nightmare film, which is really quite unique, and the actors are brilliant. I loved this movie, and I highly recommend it.