• zoeykravitz

★★★★ Watched by zoeykravitz 23 May, 2015

this movie was way more fuckep up than i expected

• reelstonerviews

★★★★ Rewatched by reelstonerviews 20 May, 2015

I always wonder if Raymond ever became a veterinarian. Would you have become a veterinarian?

• Aditya Gm

★★★★★ Added by Aditya Gm

This a great film. Brad pitt's, norton's, David's best film. It has one of the best twist endings ever and it is a really faithful adaptation. This is like a painting you can't stop looking at. A classic.

• Thomas Brown

★★★★★ Added by Thomas Brown

excellent

• Treefingrs

★★★★★ Added by Treefingrs

I love Fight Club, it's a great film, both for the grim and grit and for philosophy it plays with.

Admittedly, at times I feel like it's the kind of film that I'm hesitant to say I love so as to not get lumped in with the fans that laud it either just because 'fighting and violence!' or 'whoa so counter-culture and edgy!'.

But whatever, it's awesome.

• JohnAllegretti

Rewatched by JohnAllegretti 16 May, 2015

Owned - Blu-Ray

• Sue Perb

½ Watched by Sue Perb 16 May, 2015

Fight Club? More like Shite Club if you're asking me.

I also don't appreciate the film giving me 'rules' like "Don't talk about Fight Club." I'll talk about it if I bloody well want to, thank you very much.

• Ryster

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryster 15 May, 2015

___________________________________________________________
    Film #16 of the "Scavenger Hunt #2" Challenge!
    letterboxd.com/ryster/list/scavenger-hunt-2/
    Task #28 - A film that actually changed your mind or opinion about something!
    ___________________________________________________________

Here's the thing with Fight Club, it's one of my favourite movies. Every time I watch this I am always left with the same feeling. I feel tired but alive. The first time I watched this I was left in confusion and awe and stared at the screen for a few minutes after the film…

• Kieran Smith

★★★★★ Added by Kieran Smith

"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

The Plot: A depressed man (Edward Norton) suffering from insomnia meets a strange soap salesman named Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) and soon finds himself living in his squalid house after his perfect apartment is destroyed. The two bored men form an underground club with strict rules and fight other men who are fed up with their…

• Luca Lagerstrom

★★★★★ Added by Luca Lagerstrom

The moment this movie ended, i just stared at the screen for a while, because i was left in total awe.
    Reasons why:
    -Brad Pitt was a person i would certainly not like to know in real life
    -Edward Norton was amazing
    -The twist left me speechless

All in all, this is an amazingly amazing screwed up movie.
    Well done, Fincher. Five stars.

• Jules