• Marcel Putrus

★★★★★ Added by Marcel Putrus

god bless america

• Carlos Slujalkovsky

★★★★★ Added by Carlos Slujalkovsky

you don't talk about fight club

• NickBest2525

★★★½ Added by NickBest2525

After hearing people talk about how great this movie was for so many years, I had to sit down and watch it. Overall, it was only good IMO. It left me with an emptiness. I was left wondering "that's it?". The story meh and the amazing ending didn't do much for me. It might be because I've heard that it's amazing for so many years, but I just didn't find it to be that great.

• bmerry

★★★½ Rewatched by bmerry 27 Jul, 2015

A young man's movie. The older, wiser me loves the visuals but gets weary from all the sneering. The film sometimes forgets that it's about people who think they have the answers but quite obviously don't.

• Ryley Mann

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ryley Mann 28 Jul, 2015

Watched with David Finchers commentary. Very interesting with it.

• Francois beavertree.

★★★★ Watched by Francois beavertree. 28 Jul, 2015 2

Geez louise i didn't really expect to like this movie as much as I did since i had heard a bunch of hype about it like i expected a lot but i also didn't, and i accidentally got the twist" part spoiled for me, but this movie was really good all around, the characters were really great and also the actors who played them, it was about some guy who didn't really matter i like those types of movies, hard to describe why it was good.

• deusismo

★★★★ Watched by deusismo 27 Jul, 2015

La trama es bastante caótica pero interesante que da un "inesperado" giro que hace que la película sea una completa paranoia.

Brad Pitt y Edward Norton hacen un dúo inseparable bastante apreciable con un guión ingenioso y una profunda crítica social emergida en el argumento del film. Y sí, entretiene y mucho.

• James Moss

★★★ Rewatched by James Moss 25 Jul, 2015

Fight Club is tangible proof that movies don’t need to smash box office records or take home a multitude of awards to find a place in the public’s memory. Despite not doing exceptionally well at the box office or with the Academy, people still talk about Fight Club with unbridled affection. To test this, just ask someone what the first rule of Fight Club is. All this talk is not without a foundation, as Fight Club is a mostly entertaining…

• alxtriary

★★★★★ Rewatched by alxtriary 25 Jul, 2015

This is a disturbing picture of modern man's anxiety and the decadence of the human kind.

• Koushick kumar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Koushick kumar 26 Jul, 2015

Will this flick ever feel bored...??? Masterpiece from David Fincher...

• TazKenn

★★★★½ Rewatched by TazKenn 15 Jul, 2011

This movie is unrelenting in its brutality and the anti-capitalist messages it contains. It's hard to watch, emotive in actions and not through speeches and with an unforgettable twist it captivates audiences regardless of how they handle gore.

• Simon Todd Taylor

★★★★★ Rewatched by Simon Todd Taylor 25 Jul, 2015

"The condom is the glass slipper of our generation."
    This one is special, guys. David Fincher brilliantly shows us inflamed masculinity, mayhem, and rebellion by way of hard-hitting direction and fantastic imagery. Brad Pitt, Edward Norton, and Helena Bonham Carter dominate the screen here, and really shed light to one of the best screenplays I've ever experienced. The film stands as a powerhouse of lost millennials upsetting the establishment, and it's absolutely riveting.
    I am Jack's utter admiration for FIGHT CLUB.