• NikoJohn

★★★★½ Added by NikoJohn

The film that makes me feel like a man. And yes "First rule of Fight Club is blah blah blah" but screw it. The movie is all about subverting the rules anyway (to an extent).

It's a fantastic film, one that embraces minimalism and shows how confined we are by our consumerist society. Yes, the plot twist starts to fall apart if you really think about it. However, there is no denying that Fight Club is a must watch for any fan of film, action, or just a good time in general.

• Mason

★★★★½ Added by Mason

Great movie with a great story that might make you want to punch things.
    Has a possible side effect of turning you into a major douchebag after watching it.

• eschwa22

★★★★ Added by eschwa22

8/10: ★★★★★★★★☆☆

View

• And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful house", And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful wife".

★★★½ Watched by And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful house", And you may tell yourself "This is not my beautiful wife". 27 Jun, 2015 1

Yeah, I know you like this movie.

You fuckin' love it.

Maybe you look at it as a scathing satire of so-called "oppressed" masculinity and it's last-minute breeding chaos that turns to social destruction. A force to be reckoned with.

Perhaps you buy into a couple arguments, the most compelling of which is "The things you own, end up owning you". Hell, perhaps you're clueless and look at this movie as a drama, and not the darkest of comedies. Or…

• Dominic Cobb

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dominic Cobb 27 Jun, 2015

#48 in my collection rewatch.

My comment on this film:
    "My favorite David Fincher film and one of my favorite films of all time, Fight Club is incredibly energetic and thrilling with each rewatch. With some slick visuals and a great soundtrack from The Dust Brothers, the film's got some tremendous highs throughout. One of those films very open to analysis, which I love."

• Aarom Acero

★★★★½ Watched by Aarom Acero 27 Jun, 2015

Wao.

• Allyssa Hernandez

Added by Allyssa Hernandez

I can't imagine sitting through that much "primal male aggression" again. The end wasn't satisfying in the least to deserve 2 stars. Really disappointed with this one considering I know a lot of people that love it.

• Chris Aguiar

★★★★★ Added by Chris Aguiar

Enigma has never been topped since the release of this movie. The social commentary is flawless, as is the critique of society & consumerism. Edward Norton & Brad Pitt give phenomenal performances, as does Helena Bonham Carter.

This film perfectly touches on an air of supernatural, mental illness and even sexuality and a male's yearning to never been seen as anything other than "a man"

• luciano2015

★★★★ Rewatched by luciano2015 23 Jun, 2015

O filme traz muito significado sobre as coisas da vida e por isso 4 estrelas pra mim. Tres episodios marcaram onde ele aponta uma arma pra um rapaz e diz que se ele nao voltar a estudar ele ira mata-lo nas proximas duas semanas e que o breakfast daquele homem na manha seguinte seria o melhor da sua vida. A cena do carro onde ele fala pra deixar rolar a vida sem se ser perfeccionista nos minimos detalhes e solta…

• Vanessa

★★★★½ Rewatched by Vanessa 21 Jun, 2015

Fight Club AU where everything's the same but they meet in the basement of the narrator's mother and she constantly interrupts their meetings to bring them snacks and lemonade.

• Lexi

★★★★½ Watched by Lexi 20 Jun, 2015

I cant believe i didnt watch this sooner. This was so good

• Patrick Boberg

★★★★★ Watched by Patrick Boberg 15 Oct, 1999

One of the first movies I needed to see on opening night. I knew after seeing the trailer I NEEDED to see it. However only a handful of other felt the same draw. The theater was sparse. I don't need how to review a film so essential, other than to say this is a movie I must watch at least once a year.