• Sweetbaby

★★★ Rewatched by Sweetbaby 04 Mar, 2015

This movie has some great social commentary, especially on consumerism, but it gets dragged down by a story that goes too far past believability within it's own context and a lot of mindless violence - keyword is mindless. The social commentary is what gives this movie most of it's value.

• Meral

★★★★★ Added by Meral

You know sometimes you watch a movie and there's nothing to it? Well, this movie puts its spell on you and it will stay with you for like... ever.

From casting to screenplay to plot twisting, engaging and one of my favorite Big Screen films.

• antobruno

★★★★★ Added by antobruno

Mother of all flips

• Charles Johnson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Charles Johnson 27 Feb, 2015

New Rule: If you haven't seen Fight Club, stop what you are doing - whatever it is - buy a copy, and watch it twice.

After doing so, please refer back to rules 1 & 2.

• TY Chang

★★★★★ Added by TY Chang

I'm just gonna add the film to fill in the last column of favourite film. Not gonna say anything about it, for its first rule I shall abide by.

• Jeremiah Dollins

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeremiah Dollins 01 Mar, 2015

What is FIGHT CLUB about?

A reaction against the fascism inherent in consumer culture?

The emasculation of the modern man and his attempt to reclaim his balls?

The need for fascism to blow up our corrupt society and reclaim our intellectual purity?

The duality of man?

How repressed desires lead to violence?

One thing is for certain: FIGHT CLUB is not a film that can be pinned down, put under glass, and viewed from only one angle. It is an…

• Rayana Gomes

★★★★★ Watched by Rayana Gomes 01 Mar, 2015

Sobre ter um Alter Ego que é o Brad Pitt! tOP

• Connor Eves

★★★★½ Watched by Connor Eves 11 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Why did I not watch this film sooner?

This film is great. The acting is great. The Story is Great. Everything about it is Great. I was practically glued to my screen watching it and I lost all track of time. The film could have been one hour or it could have been 5 hours I would not have known.

Go see this film if you haven't already.

P.S (mild spoilers)
    (the only negative thing about the film is that…

• Erin

★★★★★ Watched by Erin 28 Feb, 2015

oh M y god

• Matt G

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matt G 27 Feb, 2015

Watched with the David Fincher commentary

• Gimly

★★★★★ Added by Gimly

I could probably sum Fight Club up in one sentence. I'll go further than that, but I would like to start you off with that sentence: David Fincher is a fucking genius.

I've seen eight of Fincher's nine films, and I fucking dig every bloody one of them. Brad Pitt (Inglourious Basterds, Troy, Burn After Reading, Interview with the Vampire, Se7en, Snatch, Megamind) was never appreciated by me until I saw Fight Club (though more recently I have gone on…

• Trevon Reid

★★★★★ Watched by Trevon Reid 24 Feb, 2015

Even after 15 years, you still can't talk about "Fight Club".