• carlosvelez89

★★★★½ Added by carlosvelez89

One of the best plot twist in the history of films.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 26 Nov, 2014

1999's Fight Club Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because I Like Brad Pitt And Edward Norton.

• Mathias Axberg

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mathias Axberg 24 Nov, 2014

First rewatch in years and I still feel I know most of the lines by heart, few films have stayed with me the way Fight Club has. It's probably one of the most zeitgeist-y movies I can think of, yet it has aged incredibly well; whether this says more about the movie or it's cultural/societal surroundings 1999/2014, I don't know.

I love the casting for the main trio (Bonham Carter is better than I remembered). I love the score. I…

• sdb_1970

★★★★ Rewatched by sdb_1970 22 Nov, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• RioGordo

★★★★★ Rewatched by RioGordo 29 Jul, 2014

Excellent film. One of my favourites, and one of Fincher's best. Seems to be ageing well.

• Sam

★★★★★ Watched by Sam 22 Nov, 2014

Oh. My. Gaaawd.
    I don't even... wow.
    That plottwist.
    That acting.
    That directing.
    I love the way the movie evolves into 'meh, just another bland, dark, violent movie' into a film with an awesome storyline and that plottwist!
    Dayumn.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 22 Nov, 2014

1999's Fight Club Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because This Is The Only David Fincher Film That Is One Of My Favorite Films.

• Mateoismyname_o

★★★★★ Watched by Mateoismyname_o 21 Nov, 2014

Sometimes a film rises above itself, it's expectations, and it's competition. This film is not a beautiful and unique snowflake.

• Tommy Brennan

★★★★★ Watched by Tommy Brennan 21 Nov, 2014

Sweet damn! That was fucking awesome! I'm ashamed to have never seen it before now!

• Fish

★★★★½ Rewatched by Fish 17 Nov, 2014

Let us start, with my problems with 'Fight Club'. The first time I watched it, my friend told me once I had predicted the 'twist', that I was wrong. This then led to a very confused watching of the rest of the film. With it being one of my girlfriend's (from hence forth, she will be referred to by her name; Andrea) favourite films, I had sat through it a number of times. And, with Fincher being one of my…

• alexbowley

★★★★½ Added by alexbowley

Fun to watch, hard not to love. Takes you for a good brain ride.

• Jules

Added by Jules

I didnt see this till a few weeks ago and it changed my life