• hannah

★★★★½ Watched by hannah 09 Feb, 2016

i didn't know what to expect when i started this movie. i knew a few things beforehand -- it was somewhat of a cult classic with a devoted, albeit bizarre, following. i had the feeling that i would either treasure this film or grit my teeth the entire way through (ahem, trainspotting). i found myself, however, absorbed in the story of the nameless narrator and his abysmal existence as an employee, an individual, and an entity. i laughed when i…

• Ani

★★★★★ Watched by Ani 21 Aug, 2015

i'm not supposed to talk about it

• JulieC

★★★½ Rewatched by JulieC 09 Feb, 2016

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.

Academy Awards, 2000
    Nominated
    -Best Effects, Sound Effects Editing

• Dan

★★★½ Rewatched by Dan 09 Feb, 2016

Tyler Durden: Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

• vinicius silva

Added by vinicius silva

!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ismael Carrasco

★★★½ Added by Ismael Carrasco

Cult

• Chris Rogers

★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Rogers 08 Feb, 2016

Currently enjoying my status as the only film student who doesn't think this is the best film ever.

• Cinema_Reviewer

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cinema_Reviewer 08 Feb, 2016

Still fucking amazing. Fight Club says so much in a relatively short amount of time. It's a story about many things. Tyler wants everyone to be free, yet, creates an army of his own personal slaves. Oh, the irony. Fight Club is not only a commentary on society and capitalism. It covers spiritual enlightenment, family, or the lack thereof, and the discovery of one's true self. Beautiful.

"I am Jack's wasted life."

• Vincent Knight

★★★★★ Rewatched by Vincent Knight 05 Feb, 2016

Fight Club. Aka: What else is there to say at this point?

The film itself is nearly flawless, arguably Fincher's best. He drags the audience into the world he evoked and, as usual, he makes the unbelievable not only believable, but incredibly realistic.

Many people described this film as dark and even sometimes depressing. As someone who can relate to Norton's character at the beginning, a narcoleptic workaholic consumer, I will try to only focus on the overall positive message…

• Connor Mullaney

★★★★★ Watched by Connor Mullaney 06 Feb, 2016

I need a little Tyler Durden in my life.

• heinzwill

★★★★½ Watched by heinzwill 07 Feb, 2016

A 139-minute social commentary and also an absolute mind-fuck. This is probably David Fincher's funniest and most visually striking movie yet. After seeing this, you'll never see the world and your life the same way again.

9/10

• Alex

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alex 06 Feb, 2016

Algo extraño me pasa con esta película: justo cuendo empiezan a tronar los edificios, me da un ataque de risa y llanto a la vez. Siempre que la veo. Siempre.

Debo tener algún problema psicológico. Quizá, nunca lo sabremos.