• SunshineRose

★★★★ Added by SunshineRose

When monotony leads us to underground worlds

• Gab24

★★★★ Added by Gab24

cinematography is obviously amazing and points for originality and performances
    but someone should tell fincher that promoting hypermasculinity in a hypermasculine society is not revolutionary

• Tim McGuire

★★★★★ Added by Tim McGuire

I was skeptical when I first went to watch this pop culture giant, as I thought it may have been hyped more than it deserved, but I was entirely wrong.
    If you waited as long as I did to watch this, please do yourself a favour and hop to it. You won't regret your decision.

• Sam M.

★★★ Rewatched by Sam M. 01 May, 2015

Okay so this definitely requires some explaining.

Pretty much every scene in "Fight Club" is flawless.
    Half of "Fight Club" is in total conflict with the other half.

Essentially, the film is both a satire and an indulgence. Judging by the ending, the film is clearly intended to be a condemnation of the events in the film. Yet the problem is that, well, it's not that convincing. It's not even that the ending itself is unconvincing. The problem is that…

• russty93

★★★★½ Added by russty93

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Film Critique: Fight Club
    General Psychology 102 TR
    Russell Allen
    Montgomery College
    4/22/15

Film Critique: Fight Club
    “You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you’re satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you’ve got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and…

• Peter Rogers

★★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Rogers 09 Apr, 2015

Made my roommate watch this film, despite her protestations that, "she doesn't like fighting movies!"

Suffice to say, she's a convert... I am Jack's vindication.

• Stephen Nelson

★★★ Watched by Stephen Nelson 28 Apr, 2015

Finally watched fight club.

Something I feel my high school self would have really liked… If my high school self wasn’t such a prude!

It’s entertaining, and it’s great filmmaking. I wish so badly that I could erase my memory of it and watch it in theaters. I feel like there was too much tainted by how much I had heard about it. I think the really appealing thing about fight club is the sense of wonder that you feel…

• mikemath3

★★★★★ Added by wardah

Favs

• Jeffrey Atwood

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jeffrey Atwood 24 Apr, 2015

It is quite understandable why Fight Club has nearly all 10 and 1 star reviews on imdb: people will either be blown away or taken aback by David Fincher's extreme sense of style and symbolism.

On the surface, Fight Club shows strangely edited scenes, intense bursts of violence, ecstatic performances (most notably from Brad Pitt), and a confusing storyline. Thematically, however, Fight Club explores the destruction of a man's ideals and previous life, and a rebirth of a desired personality,…

• Gabriel Lee

★★★★★ Added by Gabriel Lee

MY BRAIN. IT CANNOT HANDLE. DURDEN IS A DISCIPLE DURDEN IS A MASTER DURDEN IS LIFE.