• maraki_tpla

★★★★½ Watched by maraki_tpla 24 Jul, 2014

Δεν ξέρω τί έγινε. Είδα ταινία που παίζει η Helena Bonham Carter και όχι ο Johny Depp.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Rewatched by Alex Krajci 23 Jul, 2014

1999's Fight Club Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because This Also One Of My Brother Jesse's Favorite Films.

• matheuslanzoni

★★★★ Added by matheuslanzoni

Without doubt one of the best movies brad pitt has acted..

• Ben B

★★★★★ Added by Ben B

First rule of Fight Club, you do not talk about fight club.

• hockeyfan15

★★★★½ Watched by hockeyfan15 20 Jul, 2014

Once again, I'm caught saying, "I can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing this!" I was expecting to give this 5 stars, but meh, good enough for me.

• linkmang

★★★★ Added by linkmang

Helped me defeat my phobia of soap.

• aburrido354

★★½ Added by aburrido354

La V de Vendetta de principios de siglo pero sin caretas de Tyler Durden.

• Jude Seymour

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jude Seymour 05 Jun, 2004

The movie rocked me to the core. I have a lot of Edward Norton films on my year-end lists, so he must be doing something right. After the film, I had to grab the book by Chuck Palahniuk, as if by doing so, I could extend my connection the movie. Brad Pitt jumped up in my book because of the performance as Tyler Durden.

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 20 Jul, 2014

I think the director felt sorry for releases alien 3 so he made two good movies like fight club and seven. This is one of the best movie of 1999, I mean the directing is really good and the writing is good.

• Scott Rodgerson

★★★★★ Added by Scott Rodgerson

Why are you even reading this review? Either you've seen Fight Club and you know it's damned near perfect, or you've elected to put off viewing one of the greatest films of the last twenty-five years. Get it together, man.

• Michael Williams

★★★½ Added by Michael Williams

I thought we all agreed, we do not talk about Fight Club.

• Arain

★★★★½ Watched by Arain 30 May, 2014

Fight Club will blow your skirt up

this movie is wayyyy cool in terms of style and flip cynicism, and it's also wayyyy lurid, twisted, and violent

A culture of advertising defines society's "external signifiers of happiness", causing an unnecessary chase for material goods that replaces the more essential pursuit of spiritual happiness