• Jordi Sánchez-Navarro

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jordi Sánchez-Navarro 28 Mar, 2015 2

¿Qué podemos añadir?

• malcolm baum

★★ Watched by malcolm baum 07 Mar, 2015

Culture Surrounding the Film: one of the grandaddies of bro culture cinema. it oozes with masculinity and has a twist that will have bros saying "that twist is crazy". it has transcended bro culture and has a weird spot in terms of historic standing: between the classic and cult category

Is It Any Good??: No its not very good.. its well shot for what its worth, but its missing a lot of things that draw me to Fincher in the…

• periodtrash

★½ Added by periodtrash

The first rule of fightclub is never be honest about your feelings. The second rule of fightclub is never underestimate the pursuit of your skewed idea of masculinity to destroy you. Good movie if you mute it though. So much fake depth.

• JuicyGS

★★★★ Added by JuicyGS

Sometimes the opposite is the right partner and in Nortons sniffle of a human and Pitts arrogant postering soap seller comes the perfect partnership. The tale is their challenge to modern society.

• Aaron King

★★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron King 27 Mar, 2015

This is a good film that I got burned out on but needed to be rewatched just to see if it still holds up to me. It has a few logically flaws with it in why doesn't he realize that he doesn't have a name that is not Tyler Durden. He has worked in an office for years so shouldn't he know what his name is. I love how subversive this film is and it is a shock that a studio made it even if they weren't happy with it especially since it flopped.

• maolgrafico

★★★★½ Watched by maolgrafico 25 Mar, 2015

I can't believe I've never watched this film before! Its mind blowing! Norton Pitt and Bonham carter are awesome! Its really dark areas of the mind this movie reaches! Super cool! Loved it!

• Marna Larsen

★★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

You come across a lot of criticism of this author (who actually said he liked Fincher's version better than his own) when you know the types of people that I, well, don't but often have on the periphery of my life yelling around about whatever. Unfortunately, I also can usually understand the why's of every side of everything. It's annoying, actually. As for this movie? Not as in love with it as I was when I was younger (and honestly most of that was due to Carter's performance) but still like re-watching it maybe every 3-5 years.

• Junior Andrade

★★★★★ Rewatched by Junior Andrade 24 Mar, 2015

Fight Club represents the desperate cry of the consumerist modern man for something to put out the anxiety and conformism of his life - taking shape in a brutal, over-violent anarchy of religious echoes. A dangerous movie for the mainstream audience, who will certainly misunderstand its brilliant, powerful statement.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

"Fight Club" is a radical, exciting and visually magnificent movie that doesn't quite earn its ridiculous running time.
    David Fincher is a great director. His movies are always fast-paced, intriguing, and superbly acted and edited; "FIght Club" is no exception. However, what Fincher's films like "The Social Network" and "Seven" have that "Fight Club" doesn't is a working structure and sensical character development.
    While everything in the movie is great to look at, and the movie is kept good via…

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★★★½ Watched by David Gómez-Rosado 20 Mar, 2008

I feel guilty liking this movie so much, but its over-the-top violence... actually resonates with the world around.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★★ Added by Jamie Rogers

Fantastic performances and direction make Fight Club a darkly humorous and extremely engaging film.

• csf04