• Francesco Marioni

★★★★½ Rewatched by Francesco Marioni 17 Oct, 2014

To this day it still lives up to its modern iconic status in the film world, from Norton punching himself, the rules of Fight Club, the homework assignment which still has me crying with laughter to the rather puzzling ending it all just works very well indeed.

• Nicole Jessome

★★★½ Added by Nicole Jessome

Watched this back in 1999. Great movie. Brad Pitt - awesome. Ed Norton - fantastic. The story is unpredictable and insane. Loved it.

• Jenn

★★★ Rewatched by Jenn 16 Oct, 2014

1990's film class 8/13

Some great moments but also some serious problems.

• chocopies

★★★★½ Watched by chocopies 17 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• bludragon525

★★★★★ Added by bludragon525

If I had to create a list of movies I've seen that have hit me really hard, this would be in the top five. Both Brad Pitt and Edward Norton are absolutely amazing.

• Aiva

★★★★★ Rewatched by Aiva 20 Oct, 2014

Lūk, tādu Finčeru es mīlu! Karstu! Kad iet pa gaisu asinis, sviedri un Lielās Idejas!

• spacegirlgail

★★½ Added by spacegirlgail

Worst ending ever.

• Tristiac

★★★★ Rewatched by Tristiac 19 Oct, 2014

In no way does the big twist make any real sense, starting with why a bunch of guys would be inspired by some psychotic beating himself up in a parking lot. It matters not a whit. The film is so dynamic, it's never less than completely enthralling. Teenage me just thought this was the Coolest movie ever and watched it an unhealthy amount of times, and it remains totally COOL and eminently watchable with three immensely entertaining performances by the…

• KAwAiRetard

★★★★★ Added by KAwAiRetard

nnnnnnn

• David

★★ Rewatched by David 17 Oct, 2014

I just don't like this movie. It feels way too long and way too gimmicky to even make its social critique resonant. It's also emotionally void. I don't know what I'm supposed to take from this film. As far as I'm concerned, Fincher's early career, barring Seven, feels more like an experiment in style and not much else. The film suffers from a serious case of thinking it can contend with the heavyweights. It undermines itself by taking itself too…

• Carlos

★★★★½ Added by Carlos

• JackGir

★★★★★ Added by JackGir

A corporate piece of art featuring a plan to destroy a corporate piece of art.