• Ben Slabach

★★★★½ Watched by Ben Slabach 21 Sep, 2014

I now realize that Fight Club is not about fighting. Would have helped to know upon first viewing.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Rewatched by Alex Krajci 21 Sep, 2014

1999's Fight Club Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because We Also Have This Movie On The Living Room's DVR.

• Daniel Reviews

>Production Design-9/10
    -Sets & Props: 5/5
    -Costumes: 4/5
    >Music: 9/10
    OVERALL: 96/100
    GRADE: A+

• willmoviefan97

★★★★★ Rewatched by willmoviefan97 20 Sep, 2014 2

A truly unique, engrossing, extremely entertaining, and stylish effort from David Fincher. "Fight Club" is truly unlike any other movie I've ever seen before, and it's also that rare film where I feel like I pick up on something new with each repeated viewings. Brad Pitt and Edward Norton, both give two really brilliant performances here, really becoming these two characters and the back and forth between them is quite riveting to watch. On top of that, the score is…

• Duck

★★★★★ Rewatched by Duck 18 Sep, 2014

One of the most interesting films you will ever watch. A shocking and unbelievable 3rd act put this film in a high class.

• Tama Gray-Sharp

★★★★½ Added by Tama Gray-Sharp

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"

Oh man, what can I say? An all time favourite of mine, David Fetcher's Fight Club mixes drama with psychological thriller in a tag team combo that continues to BLOW MY MIND!! It goes to show that with an awesome cast, a couple of so-so action scenes, a few witty punchlines and one cool ass mind-fucking plot twist you can arguably make the best film of the 90's.

• Xplodera

★★★★★ Rewatched by Xplodera 18 Sep, 2014

I am David Fincher's masterful directing.

• Matt Johnston

★★★★½ Added by Matt Johnston

• Adam Cadre

★★★½ Rewatched by Adam Cadre 28 Jun, 2009

• wabbit

★★★★★ Rewatched by wabbit 15 Sep, 2014

Rule #1 Never admit that you've watched it.

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★★★½ Watched by Cole_Ratcliff 20 Mar, 2014

A- (91)

(Megan)

• Connor Carey

★★★★★ Rewatched by Connor Carey 14 Sep, 2014 2

Darkly humorous, smartly written and highly unique, Fight Club is an extremely captivating and very layered film thanks to the terrific performances from Edward Norton and Brad Pitt, David Fincher's stylish and vibrant direction and an unpredictable plot with one of the greatest twists in movie history.