• Lita

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lita 04 Sep, 2015

Of course, one of the best movies you'll ever see.

• jackieray

★★ Rewatched by jackieray 04 Sep, 2015

I get that this is a satire (the "And then he was like "You are not your job." and I was like "Yeah!!"" line makes it clear), but when you're satirizing sarcastic detached people who take everything as a joke it's like you're putting a hat on a hat

View

• james malzone (james malzone)

★★★ Rewatched by james malzone (james malzone) 03 Sep, 2015

Like most of us I was a huge fan of this back in the 8th grade, thinking it was the coolest shit I'd ever seen. Now I'm older, wiser, and having been exposed to considerably cooler shit, I wondered for years how Fight Club would hold up. Well actually I didn't really think that much about it, honestly the idea of watching Fight Club with its gross style and machismo hasn't appealed to me in years.

"But wait!" you say.…

• Josh

★★★★½ Rewatched by Josh 08 Jun, 2015

Still epic, still in my top films of all time, still a defining film for my generation - but I have an issue with that last 20 mins. Just sort of goes off the railings a little. Had always been a 5 star film for me, had to knock it down to 4.5

• Thomas Hall

★★★½ Added by Thomas Hall

it wasn't terrible

• Andy Lunn

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Lunn 23 Aug, 2015

I think Fight Club has continued to improve with age. I just wish that I could forget the core twist and enjoy it afresh at 39, as I reckon that it would blow me away. (20 something me, didn't dig it that much)

Stellar performances from all involved.

• Brendan Gordon

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brendan Gordon 31 Aug, 2015

Love it when a film defies all previous connotations and beliefs one may have regarding it, just oh so refreshing it is, and it is David Fincher's 'Fight Club'.

• HappyTaco1965

★★★½ Watched by HappyTaco1965 01 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

After watching Fight Club, it took me a while to recap and contemplate the movie’s essentials and its bizarre and homoerotic concept. Fight Club, and any other popular late 90’s movie like American Beauty and The Matrix, all have the same main character, “the everyday man”. The everyday man is a relatable character whose life is boring and dull. Suddenly, he encounters someone who alternates their life dramatically into something completely different from what they used to do. There, he…

• lexee blair

★★★★★ Rewatched by lexee blair 03 Aug, 2015

I can't start this because then I will never end. The most influential movie in my life, partially because it introduced me to Chuck Palahniuk. Everyone already knows the acting in this thing is top notch. I mean the three leads just slaughter the dialogue in all the best ways. Ok also just throwing it out there... this movie is grossly misinterpreted all the time to the point I get resistant to say it's my favorite movie of all time but who cares. I'm going to end this with a typical DAVID FINCHER IS A GOD.

• Haydn Elmore

★★★★★ Rewatched by Haydn Elmore 30 Aug, 2015 2

Just watch this for the fourth time this evening and once again, It twisted my mind in so many unpredictable ways and still hold up as my favorite movie of all time. This is one of the few movies I can watch over and over and it will get better and better each time.

• nagoya

★★★ Added by nagoya

just ok IMHO

• godfather1977

★★★★★ Watched by godfather1977 29 Aug, 2015

Gripping, fearful, and overwhelmingly intense. This movie is a tremendously dark satire of human nature, societal structure, and psychological ideating of ones self as well as the world. This was a remarkable movie to watch.