• Steve Dickson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 27 Aug, 2014

Seen this so many times and still love it. One of the rare films that I went to the cinema twice to see. I remember seeing it release day in the cinema which was fairly empty for the afternoon showing. Just took people a while to get I suppose. An absolute masterpiece.

• The Ron

★★★★ Rewatched by The Ron 27 Aug, 2014

Film 12 on my Re-watch Wednesday list.

Man it's been awhile since I revisited David Fincher's near masterpiece Fight Club. It's been a personal favorite of mine since I first saw it back in 1999. It's a film that spawned actually fight clubs, but the title alone does not accurately depict what this film is about. The "Fight Club" is a mere front for one man's fucked up mental journey. A journey most of us would only get to go…

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 06 Mar, 2008

Thematically rich and ambitious in scope and execution, Fight Club is a film I absolutely love but explaining why I do is oddly difficult. In fact, I don't think I know exactly what it is that fascinates me so tremendously about this movie. It is extremely (perhaps excessively) stylish, its treatment of certain subjects is very ambiguous, and it is somewhat pretentious, but regardless it is amazing on every regard. I do know, though, that it tries to convey social…

• TheKidofAwesome

★★★★★ Watched by TheKidofAwesome 25 Aug, 2014

• Brandon Shane

★★★★ Rewatched by Brandon Shane 24 Aug, 2014

I watched this again after several years and it was pretty sweet. The only thing I found a little weird was that now the CG in the film seemed to stick out like a sore thumb, but I'll chalk that up to watching it with Blu-ray quality for the first time.

Oh yeah, and his name was Robert Poulson.

• Brandon Hart

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brandon Hart 23 Aug, 2014 2

Fight Club is one of my favorites. God, it's so fucking great.

• Nitish

★★★★★ Rewatched by Nitish 23 Aug, 2014

• Bill Shannon

★★★½ Added by Bill Shannon

[Notes: this review is based on the one and only time I've ever seen the film, in 2000 on DVD. Although I stand by it, the fact that this film is now a "new classic" is going to make me revisit it at a later time, perhaps with a new perspective.]

"Fight Club" starts out as an enthralling, funny satire about the numbing effects of commerce, and how some people would rather feel pain than nothing at all. Norton and…

• TheMoon

★★★★★ Watched by TheMoon 23 Aug, 2014

I want to talk about this movie but I can't, I would brake 2 rules if I do it so yeah sorry.

• Rob McGregor

★★★★ Rewatched by Rob McGregor 13 Apr, 2014

In which... you don't talk about it (but... it is a very good film no matter how many times you've seen it).

• Haider Saleem

★★★★★ Rewatched by Haider Saleem 20 Aug, 2014

5th time already this year. Can we get to 10?

• mashbrook