• Aslam Lacerda

★★ Added by Aslam Lacerda

Classic.

• Kezia Hutabarat

★★★★★ Watched by Kezia Hutabarat 29 Jul, 2014

I just really love everything about this movie. This movie doesn't only tell us about an individual, but it also tells us something about society.

• Ben Croghan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ben Croghan 28 Jul, 2014

In an panel at this years Comic Con, discussing the movie and novel, David Fincher talked about first reading the book and noting that he laughed the entire time reading it. He called it one of the greatest comedies he had ever read.

I never realize how disturbingly hilarious this movie is until I'm watching it and rolling on my floor.

• Daniel Escaners

★★★★½ Watched by Daniel Escaners 29 Jul, 2014

Genial. De principio a fin. Qué grande es Fincher.

• Adriii

★★★★½ Rewatched by Adriii 13 Jul, 2014

Su entramado de analogías sobre la frustración y la despersonalización es estimulante; va mucho más allá del obvio desdoble del protagonista. Está en la dirección artística (la decadencia generalizada, esa casa que se cae a cachos…), en el montaje, en el papel de los secundarios, en los grupos de terapia... Estilísticamente es magnética y contundente y Fincher nos regala un frenetismo muy suyo (nunca me cansaré de su obsesión por todo tipo de travelling) que marca el cine que vendrá después. En El Club de la Lucha no hay elección: te mete la pastilla roja hasta la garganta.

• Zach Torbeck

★★★★★ Added by Zach Torbeck

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Mania

★★★★★ Rewatched by Mania 26 Jul, 2014

- This is your life and its ending one moment at a time -

όσες, μα όσες φορές και να την δω, δεν θα σταματήσω ποτέ, μα ποτέ να γελάω υστερικά στην σκηνή του ξενοδοχείου.

η ταινία λειτουργεί σαν την απόλυτη κάθαρση.

ΥΓ δεν μπορώ να περιγράψω την χαρά μου για τα νέα γύρω από τα graphic novels και για το πιθανό (please,pretty please!) κινηματογραφικό sequel . μέχρι τότε θα την βλέπω, για να μένω στο mood.

• chelsea

★★★★★ Added by chelsea

this movies gay, but not gay enough cause the straight man wont even notice that the narrator is a gay man struggling with his sexuality and self image

• Peter Cox

★★★★ Rewatched by Peter Cox 26 Jul, 2014

So... When I first saw this movie in '99, I loved it to bits. It was edgy, exciting, invigorating filmmaking. 5/5 no question...

Then, years later, it lost it's sheen. It became style-over-substance, almost. Too much flashy photography and overly-elaborate (and increasingly less convincing) CG-enhanced shots. A 2-hour music video...

Now, I've found a middle ground, it seems. I can see it for the entertaining spectacle that it is, with relevant critiques of homogenised culture, impressive flare and a cluster of great performances. It's high-tier Fincher. Not Zodiac or Se7en (my personal favourites of his), but still superb and relatively provocative mainstream fun.

• mike724

★★★★★ Added by mike724

This is my all time favorite movie. At the time I saw this movie it had literally changed my life like no other movie has. There are films that are more emotional, and there are more well directed and better acted films than this one. There are few who can match its knack for both style and substance. The film offers many thought provoking exchanges from the many "Durdenisms" such as the car crash being a near-life experience and other…

• yijian

★★★★★ Rewatched by yijian 02 Jan, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• maraki_tpla

★★★★½ Watched by maraki_tpla 24 Jul, 2014

Δεν ξέρω τί έγινε. Είδα ταινία που παίζει η Helena Bonham Carter και όχι ο Johny Depp.