• Timothy Graham

★★★★★ Added by Timothy Graham

One of the first films I saw that really made me reflect and question my role in society and American consumerism. Then I went out and bought the DVD and later the BluRay.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

• Roman Colombo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Roman Colombo 01 Sep, 2014

The First rule of reviewing Fight Club is that you do not give less than 4 stars to fight club.
    The Second rule of reviewing Fight Club is that you DO NOT give less than four stars to Fight Club.

• bamjam

★★★★★ Added by bamjam

Whenever I'm asked to name my favourite film, my mind skips hyperactively back and forth between about 10 films covering varying criteria. Best action film? Best character film? Best photography? Best music? Best romantic plot? Best psychological thriller? After some deliberation, and the increasing annoyance of whichever poor soul asked this fateful question, I just shrug and say, 'Fight Club.' I say Fight Club because it ticks all of these boxes for me.

This is one of those films which…

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Rewatched by Alex Krajci 01 Sep, 2014

1999's Fight Club Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because This Is Also Another One Of My Brother Jesse's Favorite Films As Well.

• Fran Clemente

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fran Clemente 01 Sep, 2014

Sin haber visto esta película no se puede entender el cine de los últimos 15 años, ¿Qué más quieres que te cuente?

• tscarp

★★★★½ Rewatched by tscarp 31 Aug, 2014

Keeping with my recent unplanned Fincher rewatch schedule, I now come to his cult favorite and great adaptation of the acclaimed novel, Fight Club. With the biting social commentary and the dark and dirty atmosphere, this still stands out to me as a playful yet harsh title in Fincher's lineup. But damn is it tough. He crafted what seems to now be almost a must see for any even slight film fan. And that's what I found myself focusing on…

• itsrainingfrogs

★★★★★ Watched by itsrainingfrogs 14 Jun, 2013

Fight Club
    A depressed insomniac officer worker meets an anarchic soap maker and they found a bare-knuckle boxing organization that so goes out of control.

5 Great Things
    1. The social satire.
    2. The rules of Fight Club.
    3. The odd jobs of Tyler Durden.
    4. The great twist ending.
    5. "Where is My Mind".

• sschuster

★★★★★ Added by sschuster

Classic. That's all there really is to say.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Rewatched by Alex Krajci 30 Aug, 2014

1999's Fight Club Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because It's Turning 16 Years Old Next Year In 2015.

• whatthehec_tor

★★★★★ Rewatched by whatthehec_tor 15 Aug, 2014

Between this and Die Hard, I choose Fight Club as my personal favorite testosterone driven film.

But the film has much more meaning to it than just fighting, below the surface this is an exciting social commentary film.

What might be David Fincher's best film (I also deeply love Se7en), Fight Club, also has Brad Pitt's most electrifying performance as Tyler Durden, and with an unforeseen twist that makes perfect sense, there's no denying that Fight Club is indeed a punk masterpiece.

• Harrydarkknight

★★★★★ Added by Harrydarkknight

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f**king khakis. You're the all singing all dancing crap of the world."

• Garrett Irwin

★★★★½ Added by Garrett Irwin 1

Great acting, great filmmaking, great movie.