• gageaz

★★★★★ Watched by gageaz 18 Dec, 2014

part of 5 Films from 5 Directors, Round 1

the movie: essentially support groups, effectively just people getting together to beat the shit out of each other. anti-consumerist anarchy ensues.

and now the world can stop telling me about how this is a terrible part of my list of shame. i get it. i understand fully.

not sure what to make of it that hasn't been said already, but A: this deserved far more oscars than it got recognition for…

• agaras888

★★★★★ Added by agaras888

A scathing black comedy that's complete unique. But I'm probably saying too much already.

• Carolinanz

★★★★½ Added by Carolinanz

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time"

• Kely Lucena

★★★½ Added by Kely Lucena

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• axelle

★★★★ Added by axelle

ik vond dit een zalige film zeker het plot waarbij blijkt dat niets was wat het leek.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 14 Dec, 2014

1999's Fight Club Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because It Just Turned 15 Years Old This Year In 2014.

• benhamine

★★★★ Rewatched by benhamine 11 May, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 13 Dec, 2014

1999's Fight Club Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because It's Turning 16 Years Old Next Year In 2015.

• Nick Mowen

★★★★½ Rewatched by Nick Mowen 12 Dec, 2014

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

Please accept my apology when I tell you I am going to break the first two rules of Fight Club! Yes I am going to talk about David Fincher's masterpiece of anti consumerism, anti corporation, anti self improvement - hell, anti almost everything. Fight Club in my opinion is one of the most important films of the last twenty years it pretty much describes how most human beings…

• tina_oxox

★★★★★ Added by tina_oxox

Holy fuck I loved every second of this movie, the actors were amazing, the twist near the end was woah you got me there for my first time seeing this movie it was extremely amazing

• Funnyguy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Funnyguy 10 Dec, 2014

Fucking hell.

^^ What I wrote above maybe isn't the most clever and well written review on this site, but for me personally it's a very abstract metaphor describing my feelings for this film perfectly, if maybe illiterately.

And as a synopsis for the rest of the people reading this. Watching it for the first time and watching it for the second time is two different films. The second time it's a heart wrenching, intellectual masterpiece with an ending releasing…

• ChasingTheDawn

★★★★ Added by ChasingTheDawn

Such a cool and stylish movie.