• Rick Scheutzow

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rick Scheutzow 31 Jan, 2015

I see a lot of people on this site to have been breaking the first two rules of Fight Club.

• Zeyad Nofal

★★★★★ Rewatched by Zeyad Nofal 02 Jan, 2015

THE GREATEST FILM EVER MADE

• oandreesteves

★★★★★ Added by oandreesteves

Best movie of all time.

• Kauri Chennai Singh

★★★★½ Added by Kauri Chennai Singh

A great psychological and entertaining film in general.

• Arthur Azir

★★½ Added by Arthur Azir

Com boas performances, personagens caricatos, edição bacana e um roteiro de merda, Clube da Luta é o filme mais superestimado da história.

• Jared Rempel

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jared Rempel 29 Jan, 2015

I don't even think I can properly review this movie as everything I have to say has probably been said before.
    I just think this movie is absolutely brilliant. I've watched it over and over again only to figure out small things that I hadn't realised before.
    Brad Pitt. Edward Norton and Helena Bonham Carter all play their roles perfectly.
    5/5 will definitely watch many more times.

• Dale Nauertz

★★★★½ Rewatched by Dale Nauertz 28 Jan, 2015

"Fight Club" could easily have been as insufferable as the white-boy rap rock of its time period, of the sort made popular by bands like Limp Bizkit, in which middle class white guys in their twenties bemoaned their lot in life while airing a litany of trivial grievances. On its surface the story of a generation of dissatisfied young men hitting each other to punctuate the dreary workaday ennui of their lives sounds pretty intolerable, but that doesn't take into…

• Miguel Bensi

★★★½ Watched by Miguel Bensi 29 Jan, 2015

I'm feeling quite confused right now... Not because of the film itself, but the idea of it. I would like to think that I got it right, but after reading all those reviews where this movie is rated with five stars, I'm not so sure I did. I really enjoyed this film. The story is great, I know that, but I think it was too predictable... Maybe it is the fact that 14 years have passed and a lot of…

• Andrew

★★★½ Watched by Andrew 09 Apr, 2008

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The first time I saw "Fight Club", I didn't like it very much. Then again, I was probably a little to young to be seeing such a confusing film anyway, so that was probably my own fault. Later, after rewatching it several times, I grew fonder of it and ultimately, I really liked it. Now that I've said that, let me remind you of what this journey is doing to my personal film tastes: breaking them down and rebuilding them.…

• Catherine Addington

★★★★½ Added by Catherine Addington

I'm lame and I love this movie and to hell with you

• Bill Shannon

★★★★ Rewatched by Bill Shannon 27 Jan, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

"Fight Club" deserves a much more in depth examination than I can give it here today, but after watching it for the first time in more than 15 years, I have a few observations, most of which I'm sure have been stated a thousand times by people who have seen the movie many more times than I have.

Clearly, there are several themes, all piggybacking on one another, leading to the dramatic conclusion. Some work better than others.

The film…

• Olivier Pasco

★★★★ Watched by Olivier Pasco 26 Jan, 2015

"You met me at a very strange time in my life." A strange time it was, and dark, violent, trippy and brilliant.