• Christian Alec

★★★★★ Watched by Christian Alec 29 Apr, 2016

Film #28 of April 2016 Scavenger Hunt
    Task #4 : A film, which for whatever reason, you have pretended to see, but if you're actually being honest with yourself, you have never seen.

FUCK WHAT AN INTENSE MOVIE.

I finally see the hype surrounding Fight Club. It's really good you guys if you haven't already seen it which I'm assuming everybody but me has. Fincher is on his A game here with this one. Deep down you know this movie…

• jackieburkhart

★★★★★ Rewatched by jackieburkhart 30 Apr, 2016

"I can't get married, I'm a thirty year old boy"

• jackrenaud2240

★★★★★ Watched by jackrenaud2240 29 Apr, 2016

Violent, Compelling, and a masterpiece. Definetly one of the best films of its decade and of all time. Ranked 2nd on my best movies of all time, however this is is Favorite movie. I cant stop watching it, and unfortunately talking about it. must-see masterpiece

• Ursaminor113

★★★★½ Watched by Ursaminor113 29 Apr, 2016

If you're not on your way to becoming a veterinarian in 6 weeks you'll be dead.

• PieManStan

★★★★ Added by PieManStan

An all around good movie that's well acted, directed and shot. It also has a great twist that manages to not derail the whole experience. In my opinion it's a timeless classic despite the fact that it's essentially about how hard it is to be a well employed white male who lives in a first world country.

• Caitlin

★★★★★ Rewatched by Caitlin 29 Apr, 2016

well Tim Burton f*cked his chance soooooo when will Helena and Ed realise they belong together?????? you can tell they ain't even in the same room during the commentary but they're saying similar things about their own characters and each other's characters and the undercurrents of that relationship........... I👏🏻want👏🏻answers👏🏻!!!!

• Daniel Benneworth-Gray

★★★★ Watched by Daniel Benneworth-Gray 29 Apr, 2016

Well that's aged surprisingly well. Not up there with Seven or Zodiac, but still one of Fincher's finest. And the Dust Brothers soundtrack is sublime.

And here's an interesting little factlet: Fight Club wouldn't exist if it wasn't for David Bowie.

• alex

★★★★★ Rewatched by alex 28 Apr, 2016

you can't truly appreciate the cinematic artistry of fight club until your second viewing.

• dogeric25

★★ Added by dogeric25

I don't understand why people like this movie. The score is really annoying, the characters are bland...

Someone explain what's so unique about this movie. Maybe I'm just being a pretentious elitist, but I feel like if you watched more movies made before 1999 you would realize that this one is not particularly good nor interesting.

• Tomiwa

★★★★½ Added by Tomiwa

Sorry can't talk about it.

• Nick

★★★★ Added by Nick

This movie is a perfect example of cultural phenomena that taps into a vein of the populace. Giving proverbial power to the powerless but entitled of the 21st century, it's still a gripping and impeccable film that has a final twist that will make you appreciate the craft of the film upon re-watch in a way you won't expect. Still far from the *perfect* movie it is often hailed as, it's hard to find a lot to dislike if you're the audience it's aimed at.

• hannah sprott