• Max Häßlein

★★★★★ Rewatched by Max Häßlein 30 Oct, 2014

Still one of my all-time-favorite movies.

• Joseph Blackwell

★★★★½ Rewatched by Joseph Blackwell 29 Oct, 2014

This is a film that had a big impact on me as a young teenage film viewer, captivating me with it's dark humour and 'deep' philosophy (at least that is what it seemed like to me at the time).
    Rewatching it for the first time in many years, with a bit more life experience and wisdom I had a very different experience, this time instead of Tyler Durden being this cool philosophical antihero I saw the more straight satirical slant…

• Josiah Morgan

★★★★ Watched by Josiah Morgan 29 Oct, 2014 11

Not quite as good as I expected but definitely worth a watch.

• Josh Rosenfield

★★½ Rewatched by Josh Rosenfield 28 Oct, 2014

I wish this movie still worked for me.

I'd go down to two stars but a lot of the humor actually lands and I wasn't expecting that. That said, its reversal into "no but actually this is bad you guys" is too weak for its satire to register as anything but "consumerism is eeeeeeeeeeevil." It both endorses that point and criticizes Tyler for doing the same, and that's just total bullshit. So the end result is the movie saying "consumerism…

• Kaisergustaf

★★★½ Rewatched by Kaisergustaf 22 Oct, 2014

Great Brad Pitt, great story. The cinematography and directing are top. I re watch it happily any time its on cable.

• jonbonraki

★★★★★ Rewatched by jonbonraki 27 Oct, 2014

"This movie was so a head of time if you go back and watch it now( 2014), it will be still hard to believe it was made in 1999. especially some scenes where Edward compares him self to Scandinavia furniture, and the condo explosion i still think of how david could have thought about putting those scenes in movie such that it was independent of the time , i m pretty sure when you watch it again on 2022 i still feel it is not a outdated screenplay . The best movie, Best action,Best Narration"

• lantio

★★★★★ Rewatched by lantio 25 Oct, 2014

David Fincher's Fight Club is one of my all-time favourite movies so it's always nice to revisit. It is still just as good as the first time I saw it. With great acting and an perfect screenplay, this is one of those movies that everyone needs to see before they die. This is in my opinion Fincher's best film (I still haven't seen Zodiac though) and one of my all time favourite films. This definitely deserves a five star rating from me.

• anttihakli

★★★★ Added by anttihakli

Fight Club had been haunting me since it came out bach in 1999. Years passed by and I didn't have the time, interest or guts watching it. Somehow a weird aura grew around this film.
    Last week I caught the flue and had a perfect excuse to watch it.
    And it was worth it.

• Dalton Stuart

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dalton Stuart 12 Oct, 2014

Fifteen years young and it keeps getting better (anyone that says otherwise is a fool). Still one of my personal favorites.

• Francesco Marioni

★★★★½ Rewatched by Francesco Marioni 17 Oct, 2014

To this day it still lives up to its modern iconic status in the film world, from Norton punching himself, the rules of Fight Club, the homework assignment which still has me crying with laughter to the rather puzzling ending it all just works very well indeed.

• Nicole Jessome

★★★½ Added by Nicole Jessome

Watched this back in 1999. Great movie. Brad Pitt - awesome. Ed Norton - fantastic. The story is unpredictable and insane. Loved it.

• Jenn

★★★ Rewatched by Jenn 16 Oct, 2014

1990's film class 8/13

Some great moments but also some serious problems.