• Jack1704

★★★ Watched by Jack1704 08 Mar, 2015

Chinese, my kids and an animated film about little blue things.

Do Sundays get any better than that?

What do you get if cross a cow with a Smurf....blue cheese.

• Brian Hann

½ Added by Brian Hann

Kids loved it. I suffered it

• Adam Bolden

★★★ Watched by Adam Bolden 30 Dec, 2011

After years of being in production, The Smurfs has finally been released to the masses. Does all that time and effort show on screen? Absolutely not. But is the movie at least a fun, entertaining family movie that doesn't try too hard to be a cash cow? Well, the first half of that is right.

The Smurfs are a tribe of little blue creatures who live in mushrooms, are "three apples high" and are constantly on the run from an…

• littlekingdom

★★★★½ Added by littlekingdom

it was so cute I loved it and they were so small and funny I in joy it a lot you should too in joy

• Emma Lane

★★ Watched by Emma Lane 17 Aug, 2011

NL

• Panta Oz

★★★ Added by Panta Oz

can see that there is lots of negative reviews and I am interested to know why... really... what would people like to see done with the little blue cute creatures? Raja Gosnell directed it like it should be - the "Smurf way" - it has to be positive, cute and not too serious!

Neil Patrick Harris, Hank Azaria, Jayma Mays, and Sofía Vergara did nothing special, but good enough job for a watchable movie. It is the first CGI/live-action hybrid…

• Spencer Vale

★★½ Watched by Spencer Vale 26 Dec, 2014

Enchanted 2

• Chloe

★½ Added by Chloe

Typical kids film. I didn't know anything about The Smurfs whatsoever, so this was totally new to me. The star and a half is for the fact Neil Patrick Harris is in it and the relationship with Jayma Mays was cute, they are both such great actors. Apart from that, talking cats and stupid storylines. Nothing new.

• Peter Krueger

★★ Added by Peter Krueger

Believe it or not, it's shit! Enjoyable if you have a bias toward all things Smurfy and a high tolerance for douchiness. Sadly, I have both of those requirements, so I was able to sit semi-happily through this mess. Maybe it would also help if I were 5, but that ship sailed a long time ago.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

½ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on DVD and sadly this film project does have an overwhelming profit margin of roughly $467 million. The plot is as follows, the viewers meet these little blue creatures known as The Smurfs and they are generally a peaceful little people or creatures depending on your perspective. But they have one big problem an evil wizard by the name of Gargamel wants to steal their essence and use it as a strong powerful…

• pillole di cinema

★★½ Watched by pillole di cinema 06 Aug, 2014

I Puffi pur rimannendo roba per bambini lasciano in Europa le loro origini e diventano made in USA. Animati da dio e scritti senza coraggio.

• Dave

½ Watched by Dave 18 Oct, 2014

When the evil wizard Gargamel chases the tiny blue Smurfs out of their village, they tumble from their magical world into New York City. - IMDB

The only reason that I watched this film was because I'm a completist and in the name of comedy, have to hear all the How Did This Get Made? podcasts with the full experience.

There was an executive decision that I made a few years ago, to not watch any of these films that…