• Joel Halvarsson

Watched by Joel Halvarsson 02 Jul, 2015

As Grampa Simpson would say, unadulterated crap.

And probably beats some world record in product placement, ghastly this is. Survives the ½-rating because i sympathize with NPH :(

WHY MAN

• Oliver Graham-Grisard

Watched by Oliver Graham-Grisard 23 Jun, 2015

I really feel sorry for Hank Azaria but in this but you can tell he really is trying his best throughout the film. This film is really painful to sit through, the jokes are really cringe worthy. I also feel bad for Neil Patrick Harris and Jayma Mays as well. Its got a great idea though bringing the Smurfs into our world, you could do so much with it and they do go with it, but at the same time…

• Priscila

Added by Priscila

1/5

• Alfonso Bidasoa

½ Added by Alfonso Bidasoa

Oh, the crap one must endure when you're with kids...
    Haven't forgiven myself for not trying to convince them to watch something else.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

hupikék törpikék

• Felipe Scavo

★★★ Watched by Felipe Scavo 20 Apr, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Divertido, mas exclusivamente para crianças.

“Os Smurfs” tem um ou outro momento que possa agradar a todas as idades, mas tudo aqui é “infantil demais”, digamos... Nos destaques: Neil Patrick Harris convence na interação com as criaturas gráficas, Jayma Mays absurdamente linda, com uma personagem adorável. E a interação do Gargamel com o gato Cruel é a melhor! HAHAHAHAHA

• RibBoy03

Added by RibBoy03

So you don't know the extent of the crapness that this film is. And you want know? Great! Because for a start there is Katy Perry. And our fave(in How I met Your Mother only!) Neil Patrick Harris. Seriously, it's about magical blue things in NY pursued by a dude with a name that smells like garbage smells. It's so stupid even the movie makes fun of it!

So don't watch. After all, you could be watching WALL-E instead.

• Conor Murnane

½ Added by Conor Murnane

Sony clearly forgot the golden rule; if you want your Hanna-Barbera adaptation to be decent, keep Raja Gosnell as far away from it as possible.

• Mathew Buck

Watched by Mathew Buck 19 Apr, 2015

This film is the product of four writers - let that sink in. Not one of them thought constantly ramming in the word 'smurf' or references to blue wasn't really smurfing annoying and would be repetitive as smurf. Absolutely loaded with toilet humour and aggressive product placement, this is as cynical as family films come, getting a number of "laughs" at cruelty delivered to Gargamel's cat. Neil Patrick Harris looks like he'd rather be anywhere else, and you end up…

• NikkiLee

½ Watched by NikkiLee 17 Apr, 2015

I saw this. It was pretty bad, but not the worst thing I had ever seen. It reminded me of the Alvin and the Chipmunk movies. And it was about as bad as them too. With all the celebrity live action cameos among the old fashioned animated icons, it reminded me a bit of the new Muppets film. Except the Muppets film was actually good.

• jadecanard

★★★ Added by jadecanard

Turns out the Smurfs live in a parallel universe. Fish-out-of-water antics ensue.

• marlonn