• Entiman

★★½ Watched by Entiman 27 Jul, 2015

Un film no tan terrible como me esperaba, aún siendo tremendamente irregular. Lo mejor es que no intenta hacer gracia a cada segundo, cosa que era muy probable a tenor de lo visto con el personaje en la saga de Shrek, sino que le construyen una (delirante) historia de pasado trágico en la que basarse para la trama de ésta.

Podía haber sido peor.

• Dalton Henderson

★★★ Added by Dalton Henderson

Puss in boots brings one of our fav Shrek characters his own spinoff movie amd it's pretty good.

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz 2

Jack: I hate cats!
    Puss in Boots: That's not what your mama said!
    Ohhh Cat: Ooooooohhhhhh!

Puss In Boots
    was originally planned straight to dvd but it shows it can tell a story with amusing animation.

Puss and Humpty Dumpty are orphans yet brothers by heart yet
    Puss and Humpty are the opposite to one another, one is heroic and the other lacks heroism. Puss becomes a young hero saving a lady from a bull.One night, Humpty wakes up Puss…

• Jessica-Robyn

★★★ Added by Jessica-Robyn

I avoided watching Puss in Boots because I always am a little wary of spin offs based on popular characters. I was worried it was only a cash grab and really, my watch list is long enough already. However, I was proven wrong. This was a fun little movie with an interesting story and solid animation.

• Priscila

★★★½ Added by Priscila

3.5/5

• mette k

★½ Added by mette k

Unfortunately the trailer was better than the whole movie.

• Rolivers

★★ Watched by Rolivers 25 Apr, 2015

just ok. nothing special.

• Momo_13

★★★★ Added by Momo_13

The incredibly likeable sidekick (or 1 of) introduced in the Shrek films gets his own standalone movie. Something I always hated about the Shrek movies was how adults with no kids adored them (at least the first 1-2) and that the humour was simply to reference another movie - not observe, or really even parody, just to reference. Recreate a scene that people recognize and you have a cheap and easy laugh. Happy to say, there's not much of that…

• Agnis

★★½ Watched by Agnis 12 Apr, 2015

A decent Shreck spinoff. I like Antonio Banderas in the role and Iiked him back in the Shreck days. Bonus points for the film being riddled with adult innuendos.

• mturk17

Added by mturk17

actually pretty funny

• maraki_tpla

★★★ Watched by maraki_tpla 04 Apr, 2015

αυγό που μιλάει. ΑΥΓΟ ΠΟΥ ΜΙΛΑΕΙ!

• Mareks Smilga

★★★½ Watched by Mareks Smilga 03 Jan, 2012

Jautra un izklaidējoša, taču nepamet sajūta, ka kaut kas tomēr nedaudz pietrūka.