• Jessica-Robyn

★★★ Added by Jessica-Robyn

I avoided watching Puss in Boots because I always am a little wary of spin offs based on popular characters. I was worried it was only a cash grab and really, my watch list is long enough already. However, I was proven wrong. This was a fun little movie with an interesting story and solid animation.

• Priscila

★★★½ Added by Priscila

3.5/5

• mette k

★½ Added by mette k

Unfortunately the trailer was better than the whole movie.

• Rolivers

★★ Watched by Rolivers 25 Apr, 2015

just ok. nothing special.

• Momo_13

★★★★ Added by Momo_13

The incredibly likeable sidekick (or 1 of) introduced in the Shrek films gets his own standalone movie. Something I always hated about the Shrek movies was how adults with no kids adored them (at least the first 1-2) and that the humour was simply to reference another movie - not observe, or really even parody, just to reference. Recreate a scene that people recognize and you have a cheap and easy laugh. Happy to say, there's not much of that…

• Agnis

★★½ Watched by Agnis 12 Apr, 2015

A decent Shreck spinoff. I like Antonio Banderas in the role and Iiked him back in the Shreck days. Bonus points for the film being riddled with adult innuendos.

• mturk17

Added by mturk17

actually pretty funny

• maraki_tpla

★★★ Watched by maraki_tpla 04 Apr, 2015

αυγό που μιλάει. ΑΥΓΟ ΠΟΥ ΜΙΛΑΕΙ!

• Mareks Smilga

★★★½ Watched by Mareks Smilga 03 Jan, 2012

Jautra un izklaidējoša, taču nepamet sajūta, ka kaut kas tomēr nedaudz pietrūka.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

The best Shrek-related film since Shrek 2, if not the original Shrek. Funny and well-animated with great voice performances and an incredible soundtrack.

• jadecanard

★★★½ Added by jadecanard

Another romp in a land of mixed fairy tales.

• Gonçalo

★★★ Rewatched by Gonçalo 16 Mar, 2015

Being a Shrek spin-off you would expect it to be more imaginative than it was. Still has some really funny moments involving things that every cat does.