• colaers

★★★½ Watched by colaers 25 Feb, 2015

Forrest Gump is een humoristische, grappige film. Je verveelt je niet gedurende de hele film. Je zit compleet in het verhaal, je aandacht zit enkel bij de protagonist.

• Jacob McQueen

Watched by Jacob McQueen 02 Feb, 2015

No dogs, no stars!

• DelVecchio Johnothan

★★★★★ Added by DelVecchio Johnothan

Relatable cause "I'm not the smartest guy in the world😔"

• Tarryn-tino

★★★★★ Rewatched by Tarryn-tino 24 Feb, 2015 18

"My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on."

I don't care what anyone says (especially you Todd Gaines lol) but Forrest Gump is my favourite movie in the whole goddamned wide world! So I treated myself yesterday and watched it for my birthday and I loved the whole 2 hours of it.

I sang along to every single song, that makes an up one of the most amazing film soundtracks, I…

• Matthew Bailey

★★½ Added by Matthew Bailey

Hasn't aged well.

And by the way life is nothing like a box of chocolates. Come to think of it, Forrest's mother was not a good mother at all! Only Jenny was a worse influence on his life. Run Forrest. For real. Just run.

• David Walters

★★★★★ Rewatched by David Walters 21 Feb, 2015

We could all be a little more Forrest Gump.

• ZawMine

★★★★ Added by ZawMine

This movie is so memorable. I can watch it anytime.

• Brian Hann

★★★★ Added by Brian Hann

Tom Hanks is superb as Forrest. The movie is very very enjoyable. However, it did not deserve the plaudits it received.

• Al M.

★★½ Watched by Al M. 18 Feb, 2015

Más de dos decadas después de su estreno y sus varios galardosnes Oscar en el '95, y gracias a un limitado re-estreno en salas nacionales, es que me anime a ver por primera vez esta cinta de Robert Zemeckis.

Lejos de preguntar "¿quién es Forrest Gump?" la pregunta sería "¿qué es Forrest Gump?". El personaje de Forrest Gump es un símbolo cínico del espíritu estadounidense, un tipo que justificado con su bajo coeficiente intelectual, sin preguntar, sin cuestionar, vive los…

• sydney smith

★★½ Added by sydney smith

Gee-uh-nay

• jonnyhopcroft

★★★★★ Added by jonnyhopcroft

General Comments:

Cast/Characters:

Music/Filming:

Best Part:

Worst Part:

Best Quotes:

• Joel Clark

★★★★½ Rewatched by Joel Clark 18 Feb, 2015

Forrest Gump. One of Zemeckis' best. It's the kind of movie that's always on TV. I grew up with it like crazy. I remember it'd be on on several school nights and me and my brother would forcefully stay awake until about 2 in the morning just to watch this. We'd regret it the next day of course, not wanting to get out of bed. But hey ho, that's just the way things are.

Forrest Gump is essentially about a…