• MediaThinkings

★★★★★ Added by MediaThinkings

review pending

• Brian

★★★★★ Added by Brian

I wish I had watched this movie sooner, honestly.

I was feeling pretty sad and I decided to watch this movie because I heard it was a feel-good movie. IT'S SO TOTALLY NOT??? I MEAN, SORT OF?? BUT NOT REALLY??? It made me feel all the emotions. I found it really quirky, funny, and cool to see all the important historical events seamlessly woven into the story and the fact that Forrest had a role in them made the movie…

• Jez Burrows

★★★★ Watched by Jez Burrows 29 Jul, 2015

Crossing this one off the Nobody believes I haven't seen... list. And that's all I have to say about that.

• Chris Allred

Added by Chris Allred

Zemeckis gets a pass for Back To The Future and Roger Rabbit. But this is just bad. Hanks is good, Sinise is good, Wright is serviceable. Everything else is bleh. And don't get me started on the morals of the film, especially regarding gender politics. I could probably write a whole other paragraph about the gross mistreatment of women in the film alone. The problem isn't it being there, the problem is how much it is pushed aside or masked…

• sleepyleafy

★★★★½ Watched by sleepyleafy 20 Nov, 2014

Very heart-warming and heart-breaking, cool historical bits, love the soundtrack

• Wayne

★★★★ Rewatched by Wayne 27 Jul, 2015

"Forrest Gump" certainly isn't a perfect movie as it's far too long and overly sentimental at points, but it is thankfully redeemed of its flaws due to an outstanding performance from Tom Hanks in the lead, great direction from Robert Zemekis, and a lot of entertainment value.

• Cass Nicholas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cass Nicholas 27 Jul, 2015

I s2g this movie is based off my grandfather's life. Mandatory cousin hangout movie

• BeachesandCream

★★★★ Added by BeachesandCream

i hate it when people yell "run forrest, run!" when i'm running. It's not original. And i'm already running! I guess it's something only stupid people think is funny.

• Josh

Added by Josh

I realize it is profoundly uncool to like this movie, but I remember weeping at the end of this back in the day. Color me emotionally manipulated.

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

Forrest Gump is an amazing film. It has a great story and Tom Hanks is incredible as Gump and there are very memorable quotes.

• Michiel Venmans

★★★★ Watched by Michiel Venmans 19 Jul, 2015 1

Ontzettend zoet, slim, vermakend, inventieve film waar ik niks van geloof.
    Maar geloven is toch voor de dommeriken.

• athenap

★★★★½ Added by athenap

i should probably watch this again…