• Neko prrr~

★★★★★ Watched by Neko prrr~ 14 Apr, 2015

Don't hate me that I've never saw this movie before.
    I regret it already, really.
    It's such a beautiful, sometimes funny but so sad movie.

I really really like it!
    And like everyone tells you to watch it, I will do the same :)

• Boris_Prole

★★★★★ Watched by Boris_Prole 12 Apr, 2015

A Classic !

• Kat

★★★★ Watched by Kat 07 Apr, 2015

"Stupid is as stupid does."

A classic that I didn't see for years and I still managed to like. Forrest Gump has also managed to live up to my expectations. Also, some immature guys joked about Jenny and that she "probably caught AIDS" and then of course she actually had AIDS. Who knew they'd guess right?? (Surely, not me.)

• Yumin Ha

★★★★ Added by Yumin Ha

classics

• Charlie Derry

★★★★½ Watched by Charlie Derry 30 Jan, 2015

Forrest Gump has a bit of everything - drama, romance, war, comedy, action... It's hard to imagine how somebody would have come up with a story like this, in particular the character of Forrest Gump. But I've loved this film since I first watched it over ten years ago, and I will happily watch it every time that it is on TV. Tom Hanks is just phenomenal, and without him it just wouldn't be the same.

• mturk17

★★★★★ Added by mturk17

inspiring and amazing, my favorite movie

• Shaswata Ray

★★★★★ Watched by Shaswata Ray 09 Apr, 2015 1

When was the last time you watched a movie which made you smile and then made you cry and then made you do both of it together?
    Well I don't recall ever experiencing that.

But that's just exactly what Robert Zemeckis' "Forrest Gump" does. Played by Tom Hanks, Forrest is a thoroughly decent man with an IQ of 75, who manages between the 1950s and the 1980s to become involved in every major event in American history. And he survives…

• Eyeness

★★★★★ Added by Eyeness

It was great watching Tom Hanks run, talk and run some more.

• jadecanard

★★★½ Added by jadecanard

An interesting film to watch. Makes me think about chocolate.

• David Gutierrez

★★★★½ Added by David Gutierrez

What a beautiful, emotional and heart-full film this is, altough it walks on a thin line between being exactly that and being offensive and oversentimental and its message can also be misinterprated, and has been by some of those who hate it. Fortunately, i'm in the positive side of the line and thus I find Forrest Gump great. Still, it didn't deserve the Oscar on 1994 at all.

• Marie Acosta

★★★★★ Rewatched by Marie Acosta 03 Apr, 2015

Ya no recuerdo la cantidad de veces que la he visto. No me arrepiento de una sola. Y es por esta película que Tom Hanks es uno de mis actores favoritos.

• sreelal

★★★★★ Rewatched by sreelal 04 Apr, 2015

#15 on sreelal's Scavenger Hunt movie list

#33 on sreelal's Top 250

Film that cheers me up

"A movie for all seasons..."

In recent times, I've been part of some discussions which dealt with the question, whether Forrest Gump is an overrated movie? May be such a discussion started because of the fact that it outsmarted classics like Pulp Fiction and Shawshank Redemption on the Oscars. I had only one thing to defend it. I told them to rewatch it,…