• hereselle

★★★★★ Added by hereselle

Capolavoro senza tempo. La più impressionante interpretazione di Hanks, che ripercorre attraverso lo sguardo ingenuo del più peculiare personaggio di sempre gli ultimi decenni del XX secolo.

• Brandon Hart

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brandon Hart 23 Apr, 2014

Forrest Gump is amazing.

• Carolinanz

★★★★ Added by Carolinanz

"My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

• Roger Joseph Ebert

★★★★★ Added by Roger Joseph Ebert

I've never met anyone like Forrest Gump in a movie before, and for that matter I've never seen a movie quite like "Forrest Gump." Any attempt to describe him will risk making the movie seem more conventional than it is, but let me try. It's a comedy, I guess. Or maybe a drama. Or a dream.

The screenplay by Eric Roth has the complexity of modern fiction, not the formulas of modern movies. Its hero, played by Tom Hanks, is…

• Mr. Film

★★★★½ Watched by Mr. Film 21 Apr, 2014

Forrest Gump is.a truly touching film. It has some gorgeous cinematography, great acting and a magnificent script. I didn't like how Jenny completely took advantage of Forrest, if they could have made Jenny likable, she could have been a good person for Forrest to fall in love with. Well that was pretty much my only concern. Overall, Forrest Gump is a touching film that will. be remembered for generations

• Tom Flatt

★★★★★ Added by Tom Flatt

Once again. Tom Hanks. Anyone who says Morgan Freeman should of won the Oscar this year can shut up, you only like him for his voice.

Witness the beautiful adventure of a simple man who is pretty much involved in every important event that happens in his lifetime (re-watch the film and you will realise a few more each time). You can quote this film for years. The story is as heartfelt as it gets and you cant help but…

• Daryl

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daryl 18 Apr, 2014

On each viewing of Forrest Gump I feel like I'm watching it for the first time, such an exquisite film, a superb story with Bob Zemeckis doing an brilliant job directing this modern day classic. The whole cast are fantastic with Robin Wright and Gary Sinise delivering great supporting roles but Tom Hanks is exceptional and breaks me time and time again.

Forrest Gump is my hero...

• Suzanne Moses

★★½ Added by Suzanne Moses

My feelings about this movie are heavily influenced by my father's absolute hate for it. Great script and wonderful performances, but it just doesn't work for me.

• Jeloy

★★★½ Added by Jeloy

Considered a classic. Not much to say but I like it.

• mikemath3

★★★ Added by mikemath3

Liked it.

• Neth

Rewatched by Neth 13 Apr, 2014

Ugh.

• Chevalier

½ Added by Chevalier

The problem is not just the agenda the movie has, glamorizing ignorance, trivializing history, and attacking counter-culture. The basic problem is having a lead "hero" who might just be the less interesting character in the history of cinema. Forrest sees some of the most important events in modern history, and he learns nothing from them. Is all about him being a goofy easy-to-manipulate "charming" guy, so the audience might go "awww" over and over. The only black guy that appears…