• Paul Dela Peña

• Dan Gordon

★★★★ Watched by Dan Gordon 14 Feb, 2016

• RodrigoJerez

½ Added by RodrigoJerez

There are so many things I don't like in this.... Conformist propaganda that wants you to stop thinking by yourself. They didn't even tried to hide it.

• paulkdog

★★★★½ Added by paulkdog

I wish i was a retarded billionaire but sadly im just retarded but i do love this film it makes me feelsgoodman

• Ayah

★★★★★ Watched by Ayah 01 May, 2016

This movie really made my day. Loved it.

• Carlos Andreu

★★★★★ Watched by Carlos Andreu 30 Apr, 2016

Even though I saw it on a bus with the volume blasting and I've seen it more times than I can count, this is the first time it really got to me and emotional affected me. I fucking love it

• Richard Harris

★★★½ Rewatched by Richard Harris 30 Apr, 2016

For all the dicey elements (most of the famous Gumpisms, a lot of Robin Wright's arc), it's kind of amazing how Zemeckis manages to pull this off.

• Finn

★★★½ Added by Finn

I enjoy Zemeckis' wit and charm he casually maintains with a lot of his films. Even though this film is really great and enjoyable for a lot of its runtime, there are portions that either drag on too long or just shouldn't be, at all.

Regardless, Forrest Gump is everything it is applauded to be.

• secludix

★★★½ Rewatched by secludix 27 Apr, 2016

(7/8 is "Very Good")
    Overall it is a touching story which is engaging throughout... It manages to be heartfelt and touch on larger themes of dreams vs. reality without feeling preachy.

In a word, simple.

• Dara Riahi

★★★★★ Watched by Dara Riahi 27 Apr, 2009

One of the best I've seen...

• Caitlin Dawn

★★★★½ Watched by Caitlin Dawn 17 Apr, 2016

Glad I revisited this as I forgot 95% of it but I think this was the movie that inculcated in my mind that Tom Hanks is a great actor. Didn't mind the length as I'm a sucker for movies that know how to play with my emotions. Loved Forrest's participation in various important historical events. I also liked how simple the title sequence seemed to be yet it's entirely representative of the whole movie.

• Taylor Ruth

★★★★ Watched by Taylor Ruth 18 Sep, 2015

i mean, it's forrest gump, come on