• Shaheer Abubacker

★★★★★ Added by Shaheer Abubacker

What kinda genre you like to watch in movie? its Thriller, mystery, romance, fiction, drama, or you name any one.....! if you wanna see a film with a mixture of almost all genre, just watch forrest gump....! its fantastic love story, war, story telling drame, and so on...! its my one of the all time favorite movie..!

Love FORREST GUMP.

Still i can hear a sound of jenny, "Run Forrest Run"

Oops........! I can't forget single frame in this movie

• Brayn Da Silva Lobo

★★★★★ Added by Brayn Da Silva Lobo

Great movie

• Cinematic Justice

★★★ Watched by Cinematic Justice 30 Apr, 1995

Here it is. The mighty Pulp Fiction slayer. Unbowed by The Shawshank Redemption. The best film of 1994, according to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

Yeah. Oops.

It's sort of a raw deal for Zemeckis that this is the film that won him Best Director when he's worked on such gems as the Back to the Future trilogy, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Contact, among others.

• lsivara

★★★★★ Watched by lsivara 22 Dec, 2014

Life is a box of Cholocates.

• Dok

½ Added by Dok

*wipes muddy face with t-shirt then pulls it away to reveal the words "FUCK THIS MOVIE" written on it*

• jgirgs

★★★★★ Added by jgirgs 1

This movie is actually the best movie on earth. No joke.

• Ani Biswas

★★★★ Rewatched by Ani Biswas 25 Jan, 2015

Maybe one day I'll be mature enough to agree with this generation's reevaluation of Forrest Gump as a fluffy, manipulative, sappy piece of propaganda/Oscar-bait.

Today is still not that day.

• Luke McGowan

★★½ Added by Luke McGowan

Though delightfully acted and highly quotable, Forrest Gump is sentimental to a fault and condescending in its execution.

• _cahikque

★★★★★ Added by _cahikque

Só assiste, não tenho que dizer o porque desse filme ser bom, ele é bom e ponto. Forrest Gump é o que é e se você não assistiu ainda vá assistir JÁ.

• Chris Evangelista

★½ Added by Chris Evangelista

Contrary to popular belief, this movie stinks.

• Joseph William Lewis

★★★★ Rewatched by Joseph William Lewis 16 Jan, 2015

The structuralist in me wants a cleaner, less episodic narrative, but this movie works and is fascinating due to its unique blend of unabashed sentimentality and biting satire. It overtly lampoons and eviscerates numerous major movements in American society/politics during the "baby boomer" period, yet it's too humanist a film to "take a side," and that kind of black-and-white mentality may indeed be what it's targeting. I'm a very liberal person, and I think the trend of taking Forrest (slow-witted,…

• Tony Black

★★★★½ Watched by Tony Black 18 Jan, 2015

We open on a feather, drifting aimlessly through the summer air as the credits roll, before landing at the foot of and introducing us to the titular Forrest Gump, sitting on a bus stop bench with a suitcase of memories and a truly remarkable life story he soon begins regaling to, as we discover across the movie, all and sundry who sit next to him and are willing to listen. It's a framing device Robert Zemeckis uses to weave a…