• Thomas Willett

★★★★ Rewatched by Thomas Willett 06 Jul, 2015

There's something that makes me reluctant to revisit Forrest Gump. It isn't that I worry that it's a bad film or that it diminishes in quality. It is just a film that has been exposed to me in the past few years as not being this perfect gem that I thought it was as a child (more on that later). Instead, there were those that decried the film's very fiber from the overblown Best Picture win to its political functions…

• elias1026

★★★½ Watched by elias1026 05 Jul, 2015

How this beat Pulp Fiction at the Oscars, I'll never know.

• Hassan Vawda

★★★★½ Rewatched by Hassan Vawda 06 Jul, 2015

Questionable politics and super sweet popcorn - but who cares: simple is what simple watches and simplicity is sometimes just danm fine to make you sad, happy or crave shrimps.

• Andrew

★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew 05 Jul, 2015

I was having a very difficult time yesterday and this is a very special movie to me. That's all I have to say about that.

• Rocky Pajarito

★★★★ Rewatched by Rocky Pajarito 03 Jul, 2015

A sledgehammer swing of ingenious whimsy. Can't help the love.

• massageman

★★★★ Watched by massageman 02 Jul, 2015

It's one of those films that never gets old!

• KJDoor

★★★★★ Added by KJDoor 1

The best.

• eschwa22

★★★ Added by eschwa22

6/10: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆

• Au

★★★★★ Rewatched by Au 27 Jun, 2015

I don't think you understand how heartbroken I was when I found out that there are people who actually don't like this film and even think that it's bad. It literally shaped me as a person!

• Sigmataf

★★★ Added by Sigmataf

φάτα τα γαμημένα τα σοκολατάκια, θα λιώσουν.

• Anthony

★★★★★ Rewatched by Anthony 03 Apr, 2015

Forrest Gump Movie Review #20 💢No Spoilers💢 From my favorite actor and director comes the Best Picture Winning Forrest Gump! The story. This story is amazing. It is just the life of someone with a low IQ this story isn't complex or confusing or out there it just is amazing. The acting is amazing! Tom Hanks does the performance of his life and pours his heart into this character. Robin Wright, Sally Field, and Gary Sinise all give their all…

• _quence_

★★★★★ Added by _quence_

Tom Hanks is phenomenal in all that he does.