• hygorv

★★★★★ Watched by hygorv 30 Jul, 2014

O mais novo filme da minha vida.

• Chris Drake

★★ Added by Chris Drake

I hate TBS.

• chelsea

★★★ Added by chelsea

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• AwesomeAverage

★★★★★ Watched by AwesomeAverage 25 Jul, 2014

I'm blown away by this movie! Forrest Gump is sad, funny, and it has an amazing performance from tom hanks and fantastic directing by Robert Zemekis. I'm ashamed I didn't see this movie until last night.

• Jorge Reymão

★★★★½ Watched by Jorge Reymão 24 Jul, 2014

Grande Tom. História memorável.

• Ivan

★★★★½ Added by Ivan

Superb movie!

Great narration from Tom Hanks, great acting, great story, great everything. Very interesting movie. It was a good movie to watch, personally I'd say it is a little bit different than what you'd expect in today's movie industry.

Watch this movie, because although it isn't classified as an "adventure" movie, you will have a great adventure into Forrest Gump's life.

• sarahc

★★★★ Added by sarahc

"Lieutenant Dan, Ice Creaaam!"

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 20 Jul, 2014

A "slow" man explains to people he meets on a park bench his life story which seems to encounter historic events. This movie is wonderful and full of heart. Tom hanks is the best part of this movie and the directing and the cast all done a great job.

• bicyclemark

★★★½ Rewatched by bicyclemark 18 Jul, 2014

I heard that they're re-releasing it for imax or something like that and then Soundcheck has a discussion about the soundtrack so it seemed like time to revisit Forrest and Lt. Dan. While a few things, especially the news footage special effects, no longer impress the way they did in the 90's, the film itself and especially the soundtrack is still a great montage of this imaginary American life. Who doesn't love pingpong, shrimping, running, and Jenny? It doesn't exactly hold up in perfect condition but it is still a fantastic and unique film.

• Samj11

★★★★★ Added by Samj11

One of the most touching films I've ever seen. Brilliantly crafted, this is unlike any other movie out there and it tugs on your heartstrings the entire duration.

Tom Hanks makes you fall in love with his character almost instantly. With any other actor in the same role, you may have found yourself growing tired, but not with him, not once.

Can't say a single bad thing about this film. It's effortlessly magical.

• Daniel Escaners

★★★★½ Watched by Daniel Escaners 16 Jul, 2014 2

Bonita, divertida, entrañable, con un Tom Hanks impresionante, con un guión dinámico a más no poder, con una dirección al servicio del argumento y con una música que complementa a la perfección una película de esas que no olvidas fácilmente. Run, Forrest, run.

• Dan Schindel

Added by Dan Schindel

There's a chart on in the inside of the chocolate box lid that tells you exactly what each piece is. Forrest you stupid idiot