• Eric Zavinski

★★★★★ Watched by Eric Zavinski 02 Apr, 2014

In my opinion there are three main things a movie can do to stand up above the rest and be really great: make you laugh, make you cry and inspire you. And boy, I sure did all three of these!
    Who has to be one of the greatest actors of all time, Tom Hanks provides one of the most special and endearing performances I've ever seen captured in film. He takes us on a journey through his extremely unpredictable and…

• ElectricApple

Added by ElectricApple

Powerful and brave, Forrest fights for everything in his life with a complete lack of wit but a heart so full of love it spills over. Sometimes, persistence, courage and compassion is what gets you the girl, not the quick one-liners and the rugged jaw line.

• Victor Volchenko

★★★★★ Rewatched by Victor Volchenko 02 Apr, 2014

Такому фильму и никакая рецензия не нужна. ГЕНИАЛЬНО!

• rangerfan1041

★★★★★ Rewatched by rangerfan1041 31 Mar, 2014

One of my favorite films of all time. This is a modern day classic that will continue to become a classic in the vain of It's A Wonderful Life. I'm still amazed at the idea of creating a story of a man around all the historical events that shaped this country in the 1960's and 1970's. One of the reasons why I love this film so much is because of all the history and my passion for the 1960's in…

• andre luiz

★★★★½ Watched by andre luiz 30 Mar, 2014

a movie that embraced me.

• Rhys Roberts

★★★★ Added by Rhys Roberts

Clever. Fun and heartbreaking. Performances are fantastic. Direction from Robert Zemeckis is superb and the visuals are phenomenon. Some great dialogue in this film and Tom Hanks performance is his best, tied with Philadelphia

• Pattrick

★★★★★ Rewatched by Pattrick 28 Mar, 2014

gets me every time

• UttiyoS

★★★★ Added by UttiyoS

Forrest Gump- 4/5

‘’Life is a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get’’. Forest Gump’s mama said this to him and this quote probably revolves around the whole film where we discover how this ‘’stupid’’ boy turns into a man and does so many astonishing things In the way which makes one want more people like Forest Gump himself. Director Robert Zemeckis has produced a wonderful film out of this character personified by the incredible Tom Hanks…

• Alex Krajci

★★★★ Rewatched by Alex Krajci 21 Mar, 2014

I Like 1994's Forrest Gump, I Like It Because It Turned 20 Years Old This Year In 2014.

• moviemanwill

★★★★½ Added by moviemanwill

Modern day fairy tale. Cynics need not apply.

• Evan Cogswell

½ Watched by Evan Cogswell 18 Mar, 2014 5

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• agenbiteOFinwit

★★★★★ Added by agenbiteOFinwit

I LOVE YA JEHHHNNNAAAYYY. haha, what a terrific film in every aspect. this is definitely a classic and i will forever continue to quote it