• SikeChick

★★★★½ Added by SikeChick

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Conservative propaganda. Whatever. It makes me laugh. It makes me cry. I enjoy it, so deal.

• julie_phan

★★★★½ Watched by julie_phan 07 Jun, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Darksworm

★★★ Added by Darksworm

Funny as shit tbh.

• shermanreef

★★★★★ Added by shermanreef

One of the most quotable movies of all time, and for good reason, which you probably already know: this movie is awesome. Ever heard of the term "zeitgeist"? No, not the late-night cartoon "Time Ghost"; I'm talking about the "Spirit of the Age," the cultural miasma of a generation? Yeah, this is one of those films that captures that. I don't need to say it but I will: one of the best movies of all time.

• Ryan Abbott

★★★★★ Watched by Ryan Abbott 24 Jul, 2014

What I got to say about "Forrest Gump" is that it's a sentimental movie that you will have the feeling right to your heart. The performance by the cast is really good. "Tom Hanks gives one of the astonishing performance in this movie." The directing by Robert Zemeckis is wonderful. The screenplay by Eric Roth is heartfelt. And the score in this movie I personally love the score because it gave a heartwarming vibe to it. And the effects are excellent. "I'm raving that "Forrest Gump" is the movie triumph that became a phenomenon."

• hygorv

★★★★★ Watched by hygorv 30 Jul, 2014

O mais novo filme da minha vida.

• Chris Drake

★★ Added by Chris Drake

I hate TBS.

• chelsea

★★★ Added by chelsea

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• AwesomeAverage

★★★★★ Watched by AwesomeAverage 25 Jul, 2014

I'm blown away by this movie! Forrest Gump is sad, funny, and it has an amazing performance from tom hanks and fantastic directing by Robert Zemekis. I'm ashamed I didn't see this movie until last night.

• Jorge Reymão

★★★★½ Watched by Jorge Reymão 24 Jul, 2014

Grande Tom. História memorável.

• Ivan

★★★★½ Added by Ivan

Superb movie!

Great narration from Tom Hanks, great acting, great story, great everything. Very interesting movie. It was a good movie to watch, personally I'd say it is a little bit different than what you'd expect in today's movie industry.

Watch this movie, because although it isn't classified as an "adventure" movie, you will have a great adventure into Forrest Gump's life.

• sarahc

★★★★ Added by sarahc

"Lieutenant Dan, Ice Creaaam!"