• BigAL1982

★★★★★ Watched by BigAL1982 23 Sep, 2015

Amazing masterpiece of a film from its ingrossing story to amazing preform by Tom Hanks. It has it all action,a love story,coming of age,set across many vital points in history and to top it off an amazing sound track aswell. Your find yourself gripped to you seat,your laugh your cry and it will stay with you for a life time. So i guess by reading this you can tell i love this film and I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Tobi S

★★★★★ Added by Tobi S

immer wieder sehenswert

• Jodok

★★★★★ Added by Jodok

Das ist meiner Meinung nach einer der besten Filme aller Zeiten. Nachdem ich FORREST GUMP gesehen habe, hatte ich das Gefühl ich kenne diese Person schon mein ganzes Leben.

• Eamonn Rafferty

★★★★ Watched by Eamonn Rafferty 13 Sep, 2015

There's some films that you really enjoyed back in the day that are then disregarded later in life. Unbeknownst to me Forrest Gump over the last couple of years appears to be one such film getting that treatment (For some it's still due to beating a few films for Best Picture at the Oscars) but I still really enjoy this Zemeckis film essentially for how Tom Hanks still manages to keep me invested with the story. Hanks plays it straight…

• dade lindsey

★★★½ Rewatched by dade lindsey 29 Aug, 2015

like the window into american history from 50's thru 80's,not as good as i remembered, a little dated. still cared about characters. Lt Dan character chews up the scenery a little to much.

• mehjabeen

★★★½ Watched by mehjabeen 16 Sep, 2015

Expected more given all the hype. But yes, it was well-made, and pulled at the heartstrings a fair bit on occasion.

• Gal Balaban

★★★★★ Added by Gal Balaban

A beautiful, well-acted, heartbreaking, unforgettable classic! One of my all time favorites!

• jb_86

★★½ Rewatched by jb_86 10 Sep, 2015 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

When this film came out I was not yet a teen. It made its rounds on VHS; I saw it maybe twice but never thought much of it, found it neither particularly good nor bad. Weirdly enough it was mostly girls from class who expressed a special fondness for the film, something I didn’t really get back then and something that makes me deeply concerned by now. More on that in a bit.

Because a friend didn’t like Hal Ashby’s…

• BeardedMovieGuy

★★★★★ Rewatched by BeardedMovieGuy 07 Sep, 2015

Great story, directing, acting and score. It gets me every time, and that's all I have to say about that.

• Kartik Singh

Rewatched by Kartik Singh 07 Sep, 2015

Did not realize until this rewatch that little Forrest was Haley Joel Osment.

• Conan Tan

★★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 02 Mar, 2015

One of the good collaborations of Tom Hanks and director Robert Zemeckis.

• Anastasiya

★★★★★ Added by Anastasiya

Be the fish that swims against the tide!