• Ryan Sheldon

★★★★ Added by Ryan Sheldon

Jenny cucked Forrest

• Ben

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ben 13 Nov, 2015

Forrest Gump is in a lot of ways a journey. We're seeing all of these events of a changing world happen through the eyes of a kind but simple-minded man. A lot of things surprise me every single time I see Forrest Gump. The first is Tom Ganks performance. It's been parodied, satirized, referenced, and mocked all the way to the moon and back, but the fact is that Hanks brings so much more depth and feeling to the character…

• MiloDiRivoli

★★★★★ Added by MiloDiRivoli

My favorite movie

• Reed Schmitz

★★★ Rewatched by Reed Schmitz 05 Nov, 2015

The message behind this scares me. Doesn't seem to comprehend the whole "show, don't tell" thing, but that's a danger with film narration in general. I'm trying to be gentle because this is a movie that I loved as a kid, but seeing it again has only proven that it's about as bad as people say it is. Maybe worse.

• Paul Zoccolillo

★★★ Added by Paul Zoccolillo

(Original review outdated, re-evaluation required at later date)

• drasch56

★★★★½ Added by drasch56

• Shyam Thiruvilwamala

★★★★★ Added by Shyam Thiruvilwamala

• robhall546

★★★★ Added by robhall546

This film has a lot of #heart

• SereKappa

★★★½ Watched by SereKappa 20 Oct, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

A "must" on a watchlist.
    But I can't stand why she's never there when Forrest more need her.
    Why that choice? It seems that she doesn't really care about him, and that makes me sad. More than the fact that in the end, she has the "end" she deserves.

• hamada

★★★★★ Added by hamada

soooo sweety movie and most lovely movie ever for me

• Sandro_Dantas

★★★★★ Added by Sandro_Dantas

Favorite movie.

Life is like a box of chocolates. If you are fat, it gonna end quickly.

• chcstorey3

★★★★½ Watched by chcstorey3 25 Oct, 2015

This is another one of those films that always got recommended, but I just never got around to it. In fact, due to its mainstream popularity, I didn't even want to like this movie. Too bad, I liked it anyway. There's something beautiful about how this movie shows that it doesn't take someone with a whole lot of intelligence to be a good person. Forrest isn't very smart, but manages to make it in the world through kindness and frankly…