• Lagaan

★★★★★ Watched by Lagaan 15 Jul, 2015

Top 250 #13 [IMDB]

Quite simply, the greatest film ever made.Humour, sadness, action, drama and a Vietnam film all rolled into one.Forrest Gump is a great tale of a unintelligent man. Tom Hanks does an great job in acting. He is truly awe inspiring. It is a story of sacrifice, love, friendship and honor. Gary Sinise and Robin Wright do great in their own supporting roles. The ending will bring a tear to the most serious moviegoer. Cinematography, writing and…

• Whitney

★★½ Rewatched by Whitney 12 Jul, 2015

Scott and I thought we'd watch a half hour of this to see if it's as bad as we remembered, and then ended up watching the entire thing. That's kind of embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as the time we watched all of My Big Fat Greek Wedding on youtube.

• LizardSpadinner

★★★★½ Added by LizardSpadinner

A very heartwarming and entertaining tale of your average joe.

• Brad

★★★½ Watched by Brad 13 Jul, 2015

If you can suspend your disbelief, settle in, and let your emotions take over, Forrest Gump will find its way into your heart in some shape, form, or fashion.

• TJ Ulrich

★★★★★ Added by TJ Ulrich

The greatest movie ever.

"Run forest, run"

• Dalton Henderson

★★★★★ Added by Dalton Henderson

Tom Hanks is great and this movie just shows his life and how anybody can acheive anything they want no matter what the circumstances or disabilities.

• Thomas Willett

★★★★ Rewatched by Thomas Willett 06 Jul, 2015

There's something that makes me reluctant to revisit Forrest Gump. It isn't that I worry that it's a bad film or that it diminishes in quality. It is just a film that has been exposed to me in the past few years as not being this perfect gem that I thought it was as a child (more on that later). Instead, there were those that decried the film's very fiber from the overblown Best Picture win to its political functions…

• elias1026

★★★½ Watched by elias1026 05 Jul, 2015 4

How this beat Pulp Fiction at the Oscars, I'll never know.

• Hassan Vawda

★★★★½ Rewatched by Hassan Vawda 06 Jul, 2015

Questionable politics and super sweet popcorn - but who cares: simple is what simple watches and simplicity is sometimes just danm fine to make you sad, happy or crave shrimps.

• Andrew

★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew 05 Jul, 2015

I was having a very difficult time yesterday and this is a very special movie to me. That's all I have to say about that.

• Rocky Pajarito

★★★★ Rewatched by Rocky Pajarito 03 Jul, 2015

A sledgehammer swing of ingenious whimsy. Can't help the love.

• massageman

★★★★ Watched by massageman 02 Jul, 2015

It's one of those films that never gets old!