• Omkar Joshi

★★★★★ Added by Omkar Joshi

Masterpiece Quality of its own..

• Abdullah Muhana

★★★★½ Added by Abdullah Muhana

greatest movie

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

This is terrific Tom Hanks films, directed by Robert Zemeckis. So dramatic, covering the major events in the history of USA, with Forrest Gump always there to witness!

Wonderful performance of Tom Hanks which won him his second consecutive Best Actor Oscar win. Loved the opening scene!

• joelymalereview

★★★★★ Rewatched by joelymalereview 11 Oct, 2014 3

One of my all time favorite films.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 30 Nov, 2012

Rating: B

• Pranjal

★★★★★ Added by Pranjal

An amalgamation of comedy, !nspiration, romance and drama. It does take you on a journey in a life of an apparently important person. Life is indeed a box of...you know what. :D

• Ollie

★★★½ Rewatched by Ollie 04 Oct, 2014

Not as good as I remembered it, but then again I think the last (only?) time I watched the whole thing was probably when I was like 14 or something. Now I'm a lot more cynical about things this is clear Oscar bait but still pretty entertaining. And 'Run, Forrest, Run!' is heavily inscribed in our cultural lexicon 20 years on which is kinda interesting.. I guess.

• Jake Miles

★★★½ Rewatched by Jake Miles 04 Oct, 2014

Not ashamed to say it but I really enjoyed this viewing. Perhaps I was just in the mood for it. Can't deny it's got a great soundtrack.

• James Frazier

★★★★★ Added by James Frazier

I'm aware of the complaints, but this is really a beautiful story of America itself, with all its flaws and tragedy and heartbreak and triumph. Plus, I auditioned for the part of young Forrest Gump. True story.

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★★½ Rewatched by Paul Kapsalis 04 Oct, 2014

The 4th time I see it and still is great.Actually I don't care what they say,all this hate for this film is because it won Pulp Fiction on Academy Awards.But the question is;There is another reason to hate this film.I guess not.The perfomances are great,Tom Hanks give it all on it.Robert Zemeckis directs this movie skillfully and he give us so much great comedy moments,but the dramatic moments are so well-made.Also a lot of people dislike the ending cause of…

• BeetleEye66

★★½ Watched by BeetleEye66 29 Sep, 2014

Seriously?
    Okay. People say this film is a right wing propaganda wank fest. I'm prepared to beleive it's not, by saying that actually Forest doesn't work that hard and that its all about luck and how it all falls into place completely accidentally. That would explain why he is not racist, and why the film doesn't even mention the fact that his house is basically an ex plantation. He is just leaving the past behind and waking blindly forward.
    Perhaps…

• Henry

★★★★½ Rewatched by Henry 29 Sep, 2014

A delightful, sentimental modern fairytale. Solid.