• Al M.

★★½ Watched by Al M. 18 Feb, 2015

Más de dos decadas después de su estreno y sus varios galardosnes Oscar en el '95, y gracias a un limitado re-estreno en salas nacionales, es que me anime a ver por primera vez esta cinta de Robert Zemeckis.

Lejos de preguntar "¿quién es Forrest Gump?" la pregunta sería "¿qué es Forrest Gump?". El personaje de Forrest Gump es un símbolo cínico del espíritu estadounidense, un tipo que justificado con su bajo coeficiente intelectual, sin preguntar, sin cuestionar, vive los…

• sydney smith

★★½ Added by sydney smith

Gee-uh-nay

• jonnyhopcroft

★★★★★ Added by jonnyhopcroft

General Comments:

Cast/Characters:

Music/Filming:

Best Part:

Worst Part:

Best Quotes:

• Joel Clark

★★★★½ Rewatched by Joel Clark 18 Feb, 2015

Forrest Gump. One of Zemeckis' best. It's the kind of movie that's always on TV. I grew up with it like crazy. I remember it'd be on on several school nights and me and my brother would forcefully stay awake until about 2 in the morning just to watch this. We'd regret it the next day of course, not wanting to get out of bed. But hey ho, that's just the way things are.

Forrest Gump is essentially about a…

• Alexandre Giacomelli

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alexandre Giacomelli 17 Feb, 2015

Um filme magnifico, sem mais. Uma grande liçao de vida posta no cinema. Algo muito simples e inocente, mas que tem muito para mostrar no decorrer do filme.
    Um dos meus prediletos de todos os tempos.

• nukle888

★★★★★ Added by nukle888

Classic. Unbelievably great.

• Pablo Beal

★★★★★ Rewatched by Pablo Beal 15 Feb, 2015

There are two kinds of people:

1. People who hate "Forrest Gump" and consider it one of the most overrated films of all time and hate it even more for winning as many awards as it did.

2. People who absolutely adore "Forrest Gump" and its masterful acting, writing, directing, visuals and pacing and consider it one of the greatest films ever made.

Guess which one I am.

• Vlada

★★★★ Added by Vlada

We watched this in english class and i was embarassed because i was the only one who cried.

• Gareth Rees

★★★★½ Rewatched by Gareth Rees 11 Feb, 2015

9/10.

• mstunkel

★★★½ Watched by mstunkel 09 Feb, 2015

JENNAY!

• Tarinanda A. Putri

★★★★½ Watched by Tarinanda A. Putri 11 Feb, 2015

"My Mama always said: Life was like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get."

I feel so stupid because I've just watched this movie when in fact I already had his few years ago. I thought this movie tells about war because a friend of mine said something about war related to this movie (it's true, though.)

I know why this movie got high rating. The whole movie is inspiring, real inspiring and touching but natural…

• Brent Joseph Cruz

★★★★★ Added by Brent Joseph Cruz

Jenny Curran: Run, Forrest! Run!
    Upon watching Forrest Gump , I really didn't know what the plot is. After the movie I was amazed at what the movie delivers. Forrest Gump is a person born with a low IQ. The movie starts with Forrest as a child and the struggles of her mother to enroll him at a school.Then grows older to College to Vietnam war to War Hero to Ping Pong Champion to Fisherman to Jenny . The movie…