• S_MTX

★★★½ Rewatched by S_MTX 07 May, 2015 6

MY EMOTIONS! MY EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jason Darby

★★★ Rewatched by Jason Darby 04 May, 2015

There are two schools of thought on Forrest Gump. The prevailing thought is that its an American classic about hard work and determination leading to your just rewards in an injust world. The more cynical thought is that its a maudlin piece of conservative propaganda about shutting up and doing what your told and never seek to question authority, or else you get AIDS or something (actually the disease is more likely Hepatitis, but the implication on the surface is…

• mystery_mouse

★★★½ Added by mystery_mouse

yeh right

• JoseIgnacioWert

★★★★★ Added by JoseIgnacioWert

Zemeckis se anotó un clásico instantáneo con esta adaptación de la novela de Winston Groom. Un relato del todo inverosímil al que el cineasta consigue insuflar veracidad. Para ello, nada mejor que una interpretación de Tom Hanks llena de carisma, que marcó para siempre su carrera y que le consiguió su segundo Óscar consecutivo.

Una película muy emocionante, en la que los efectos visuales de última generación se dan la mano con un cierto toque clásico en la narración. El…

• Gab24

★★★★ Added by Gab24

i always cry when bubba dies tbh

• Josephus

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josephus 29 Apr, 2015

One of the few movies I always can watch. Five minutes, the whole movie, doesn't matter. Emotions aplenty, a box of chocolates.

• BurtchJr

★★★★★ Added by BurtchJr

Great movie and fun to watch Forrest Gump grow up. With all the things did in the movie with sad parts, with great one-liners, romance, and some funny scenes this movie is long but every part is good. One of my favourites but your in for an adventure every time you watch it, in general great film to watch.

• JaySalahi

★★★★★ Rewatched by JaySalahi 28 Apr, 2015

A (94)

• Ben Hecking

★★★★ Rewatched by Ben Hecking 27 Apr, 2015

First time seeing this for a number of years and I wasn't quite sure if it would have stood the test of time.

I've read a number of critical reevaluation's of it recently and whilst I can see (and sort of agree) that it's a pretty whopping piece of pro-American propaganda, I found myself not really caring.

It's still as charming and well put together as it was back in 1994 with some cracking performances and some pretty iconic scenes.…

• Artpig (Brett)

★★★★★ Rewatched by Artpig (Brett) 23 Apr, 2015

Watched this in Social Studies. Still in my opinion one of the greatest films ever made.

• JohnAllegretti