• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)
  • Shawn Towner

½ Rewatched by Shawn Towner 19 Oct, 2014

You know it's a bad movie when the funniest parts involve horse penis.

• Dave

Watched by Dave 01 Oct, 2014

An unemployed cartoonist moves back in with his parents and younger brother Freddy. When his parents demand he leave, he begins to spread rumors that his father is sexually abusing Freddy. - IMDB

It began stupid, it continued stupid and it ended stupid.

It's easy to see why people got sick of Tom Green really quick.

• Ramón Calderón

Rewatched by Ramón Calderón 21 Sep, 2014

One of the most stupid movies I've ever seen, and I like it precisely because of its over the top stupidity. One could be tempted to think that its authors are as stupid as the movie itself, but this is actually a very self-conscious work. This is stupidity just for the sake of it. The movie embraces its utter ridiculousness by constantly making fun of itself. I can't help sympathizing with a movie that shows a bunch of people with…

• 007al

Added by 007al

Daddy would…

• IfWeMadeIt

Watched by IfWeMadeIt 10 Jan, 2013

Episode 76

• Charlie Rogers

★★★★★ Added by Charlie Rogers

"But he can only see through wood, okay? So if there's a wooden door, he can see through it,"
    "It's crazy how little misunderstandings can get us into a whole heap of trouble. It's crazy! Listen to my hooves! Listen to my hooves!"

What if there was a special button hidden deep in the Sistine Chapel that gave every practicing artist in the world Aspergers? The AV Club once said that this masterpiece "has more in common with early Godard…

• Sondre Hareide

½ Watched by Sondre Hareide 26 Aug, 2014

No point in finishing this piece of shit. Just as much fun as Napoleon Dynamite.

• Daniel Barnes

Watched by Daniel Barnes 02 Aug, 2014

Freddy Got Fingered wants so badly to shock you out of your middlebrow complacency, but it’s never disturbing, only sad. That’s not to say that Green didn’t make exactly the film he wanted to make – it’s just that he is a pathetically one-note provocateur. Like a candy-grinning kindergartener, the only point of his ear-splitting tantrums is to annoy and exhaust, and dear God does he ever succeed. Green falls down on the floor in the crowded department store of your consciousness, kicking and wailing until he gets the wrong kind of attention.

Dare Daniel review HERE

• Jay-r Trinidad

Watched by Jay-r Trinidad 22 Jul, 2014

i get it. i get the hate.

i'm with you, guys.

• penkalski

Rewatched by penkalski 02 Aug, 2014

I'm only ten minutes into it, but we can just call this one now.

• Funnyguy

Watched by Funnyguy 01 Aug, 2014

How do you rate these movies?