• Kate ✌️

½ Added by Kate ✌️

have you ever like watched something and then afterwards wanted to fling yourself down a flight of stairs, like a huge flight, like i'm talking like 20 stories or so, I'm talking like the empire state building, like just falling down all those stairs, cause that's exactly how i felt after watching this atrocity

• chrisojackso

★★★ Watched by chrisojackso 06 Feb, 2016

Its ok

• jto111

½ Added by jto111

This might honestly be one of the worst films I have ever seen.

• Dan Licata

★★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Licata 06 Jan, 2016

Either a comedic masterpiece or the worst thing you have ever seen. I'd love to add this to my criterion collection

• TheGanzi

Watched by TheGanzi 26 Jan, 2016

I made it to the part where he grabs the horse's cock.

• Conor Conor Conor

★★★★★ Added by Conor Conor Conor

my favorite film containing a spoof of apocalypse now

• Hello Fidelio

★★★★½ Added by Hello Fidelio

Tom Green is a master of surreal subversive humor. The only other comedians that can comfortably stand in that ballpark are Andy Kaufman, Greg Turkington, and Tim Heidecker. Freddy Got Fingered is everything comedy could possibly be whether it should or not. Comedy for the most part follows a basic structure, a set up and a pay off, Green ignores this structure entirely.

Your given a set up or a set of expectations based on itself, if those expectations are…

• Omar Madhar

Good thing I put "cheese sandwich experience" on my resume

• Rocky Pajarito

★★★★ Watched by Rocky Pajarito 16 Jan, 2016

31/366 for 2016

Simply Put: What. The. Fuck.

How do I rate this movie?

This movie is an absolute nightmare. It actively indulges in some of the most asinine and offensive anti-humor possible, while also subtly mocking itself in the process. What's interesting about Tom Green is that while he has his smart, satirical moments, he also goes straight for the jugular in terms of going "weird." He will do whatever it takes, and that means doing something decidedly not…

• Kevin Patterson

★★★★★ Watched by Kevin Patterson 16 Jan, 2016

the best movie ever made

• Cristobal Peña

★★★★ Added by Cristobal Peña

It has some unfunny jokes but fuck its great . Criterion release when ?