• Kevin Rayfield

Watched by Kevin Rayfield 10 Jul, 2014

There is one moment in this movie, ashamed as I am to admit, that worked and made me laugh quite a bit. After a bunch of standard Tom Green junk that isn't funny we see our protagonist leave home in a brand new car on his way to adulthood, like a normal coming of age comedy. A song kicks in, maps are shown, and after a minute or so of montage Tom Green screeches to a halt and we see…

• Frozone

½ Watched by Frozone 08 Jul, 2014

The film is a tour de force. It is totally unwatchable.

• Chris

Watched by Chris 06 Jul, 2014

Greatest slog I've gone though in a while. I wanted to watch it after reading Tom Green's autobiography but I was really disappointed. It wasn't that it was offensive, it's that it was boring. There was no narrative to keep me even remotely interested.

• Alistair

★★ Watched by Alistair 02 Jul, 2014

Competent camera work and design but the comedy is poor as its juvenile and badly written, there isnt any narrative drive behind the comedy so its difficult to get invested in it and this means the random attempts to be funny or shocking fall flat.

• rumuu

★★★ Added by rumuu

Better the second time.

• Jobizzie

★★★★½ Watched by Jobizzie 20 Jun, 2014

This film simulates what all american comedy movies look like to foreigners.

• ComTruise

Watched by ComTruise 29 May, 2014

part two---Tuhin Got Tampered

• Nick Kogowski

★★★★★ Watched by Nick Kogowski 23 May, 2014

Without this movie, Adult Swim would not exist. Is it offensive? Yes. Disgusting? Beyond belief. Disturbing? At parts, very. With all things considered, this film will either piss you off to no end or make you laugh quite a bit. For me, I choose the latter. I am a fan of surreal humor, and this to me is a benchmark. Tom Green sitting in a darkened room with sausages hanging from a pulley system and chanting "Daddy would you like some sausage?" while pounding on a keyboard is one of the funniest and most disturbing scenes I have seen in a film. I love it.

• IkeTurnerBitch

★★★ Added by IkeTurnerBitch

Daddy would you like some sausage? Daddy would you like some sausages!!!

• Julius Kassendorf

★★★★½ Added by Julius Kassendorf 2

Walking out of Freddy Got Fingered in 2001 with an anime obsessed geek who was willing to go see this...thing with me, we argued about whether or not this movie was good. My friend commented that it wasn't a good movie, but there were funny bits, specifically the constant maiming of a neighbor boy around the age of 8.

What neither of us fully realized was that MTV and Tom Green in general, and Freddy Got Fingered specifically, were the…

• PezEspada

Watched by PezEspada 05 Apr, 2014

A los siete minutos el protagonista le hace una paja a un caballo y a los quince es atropellado por un camión mientras realiza una danza macabra con el cadáver de un ciervo.

Ojalá llegue el apocalipsis y podamos entender esta película al máximo.

• Eugene McCrann

★★★ Added by Eugene McCrann

In the contrarian spirit obviously, but like Observe and Report, alienating comedy appeals to me in the same way as bad behavior flicks, and while Green goes too far with some of the unpleasant images, the mayhem feels thoughtfully designed. At its core, it's a rather canny acceptance story - both father and son reluctant to sacrifice their ineffable, polar idiosyncrasies, which goes to Green's lifetime theme of victimless self-ruling, and Torn is shamefully overlooked here.