• xenoplanet

★★★ Watched by xenoplanet 28 Aug, 2015

Dadaistic filmmaking at its core.

• Robert McDonald

★★★★★ Rewatched by Robert McDonald 27 Aug, 2015

Trash absurdist masterpiece.

• Eri

Rewatched by Eri 28 Aug, 2015 1

One of the most god awful movies you will ever see in your lifetime but, goddamn, it makes me laugh every fucking time I see it. Used to be one of my favorites as a kid and I don't know how this was ever made. Studios released anything in the early 2000s. This is fucking batshit crazy, man. Insane. Only a white person could ever get away with making some shit like this. Don't let the one star fool you, though--I still enjoy it.

• malcolm baum

★★★½ Watched by malcolm baum 13 Aug, 2015

Tom Green beating your brain to absolute mush. We're all losers at the end of this film as Green recreates a world that sees him as a hero. Do you get it? I think I get it

• Alistair Ryder

★★★½ Watched by Alistair Ryder 04 Aug, 2015

In the YouTube era, when comedy sketches based around non-sequiturs are tickling the funny bones of younger audiences, a movie as universally hated upon release as Freddy Got Fingered begins to make more sense. The movie has built up a cult following of passionate fans who claim that the movie is essentially a post-modern art film, or an “anti-comedy”, that prioritises jokes over anything that makes concrete narrative sense. In the current climate, where Louis C.K. similarly uses the “it…

• BiblicalZombie

½ Added by BiblicalZombie

This is a public service announcement. Don't watch this movie. Tom Green, if we ever meet, it's time you make sure all your affairs are in order, because it means I've tracked you down and killed you for your crimes against cinema. It won't be a pleasant experience, but don't worry, I won't make you watch your own movie, even I'm not that cruel.

I would be more comfortable being forced to watch a tiger rape a giraffe, than watch…

• Carmi TB

★★★½ Added by Carmi TB

that pretty much sums it up

• mfulton

★★ Added by mfulton

C

• Jack

★★★ Rewatched by Jack 09 Jul, 2015

We are so lucky that this is a movie that got made and played in a cinema

• Anthony Iessi

★★★½ Added by Anthony Iessi

So surreal and daring to be utterly shocking, that it's almost admirable. It's an attempt at bad filmmaking, no doubt, but it's ambitious at being so horrible. Like "The Room" and "Plan 9 From Outer Space", some things are just so bad, they're good.

• Shane Smith

★★★★★ Rewatched by Shane Smith 12 Mar, 2010

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I think Tom Green made one of the most intelligent satires on modern cinema in recent history. Before Birdman. Hey, I said recent.

Tom Green is a comedian from Ontario known for pranking pretty much anything he comes across. He's known for playing quite possibly the dumbest fucking person to have ever lived - and yet, when you see the guy talk about things on his talk shows, in interviews, or even on his own DVD commentary (where he spends…

• hattierepo

★★★★★ Watched by hattierepo 27 May, 2015

one of the funniest movies i've seen in ages , i will say though this movie is silly but a laugh .