• King Cobra Shins

★★★★½ Watched by King Cobra Shins 30 Mar, 2015

fucking incredible

• Marna Larsen

★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

There are still a few things I just completely break down with:
    For some reason, the piano scene. And also, the cartoons.

I don't know why. I ran with a bad crowd I think.

• Cactus Matt

★★★½ Added by Cactus Matt

The gross-out comedy extrapolated to its illogical and insane conclusion, a highly acquired taste but suitably so.

• Twan

★★½ Watched by Twan 16 Mar, 2015 2

Few funny parts but mostly I felt like I was being fingered whilst watching it. With a baseball bat.

• turnaboutint

★★★½ Rewatched by turnaboutint 21 Feb, 2015

Terrible movie that I love.

LOOK AT MY HOOVES. MY HOOVES.

• Ben

★★★★ Rewatched by Ben 19 Feb, 2015

IF CITIZEN KANE WERE A COMEDY THIS WOULD BE IT.

• Sergi Monfort

★★ Rewatched by Sergi Monfort 15 Feb, 2015

Esta película es tan insuperablemente mala que si alguien me dijera completamente en serio que le parece la mejor comedia de la historia, no sería capaz de rebatírselo.

• PezEspada

Rewatched by PezEspada 15 Feb, 2015

En 2215 debatimos si es buena o mala. De momento es más grande que nosotros.

• Trevon Reid

★★★★★ Added by Trevon Reid 2

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

It may surprise a lot of people that I gave five stars to this film. If this does not bother you, then i’ll give you the brief. “Freddy Got Fingered” is notorious for being one of the worst films of all time. Having an 11% on Rotten Tomatoes and earning five Razzie awards (including Worst Picture). This is a film that is mostly disliked, due to it’s extremely graphic nature (which i’ll get onto later). However, I find “Freddy Got…

• Trevon Reid

★★★★★ Added by Trevon Reid

Don't worry, everybody. I have not lost my mind. I will give my defense on this movie very soon.

• deadmanramsey

★★★ Added by deadmanramsey

57/100

• Steve A. Kanvas

★★ Watched by Steve A. Kanvas 21 Jan, 2015

DOY MUCHO ASCO. QUEREDME.

Si alguna vez se han preguntado como sería hilvanar un conjunto de gags gruesos, sádicos, escatológicos, sexuales, grotescos, bestias o directamente, repugnantes sin ningún nexo de conexión aparente salvo la idea de un descerebrado que quiere triunfar en la vida, 'Freddy el colgao' es un gran ejemplo de ello.
    Tom Green, para quién no haya oído hablar de el, es un cómico canadiense que saltó a la fama por dos razones: 1) ser un alumno aventajado…