• Carl Waxman (films_ratings_reviews)

½ Watched by Carl Waxman (films_ratings_reviews) 01 May, 2016

This sack of brimming, fuck-faced, cocksucking crappy turdy poopy loop-kalywoopy-shakadoopy-shit disgusts me. It's EXTRAORDINARILY/ENORMOUSLY/EXTREMELY/EXORBITANTLY/TREMENDOUSLY OBNOXIOUS GAGS APPALL WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT & REMARKABLE STRENGTH THROUGH THE MANY CRAPPY-DOODOO DOINGS OF TOM GREEN!!! SEE, NOW I'VE EVEN STARTED TO SPEAK LIKE HIM!!! THE ACTING...HOW DID RIP TORN & DREW BARRYMORE GET DRAGGED INTO THIS SLAB OF LARD?!!!!!!!!!! THE ENTIRETY OF THE STORY COMPRISES OF A SHITTON OF CLICHÉS, BLENDED WITH GREATLY EGREGIOUS DEXTERITY, SHITTY DIALOGUE, UTTERLY UNLIKELY, INFANTILE, ABSURD, UNREALISTIC, AND - OVERALL…

• Chris

★★★ Watched by Chris 30 Apr, 2016

I brought you this bag of jewels

• Christian McCabe

★★★ Added by Christian McCabe

Is it bad that I didn't completely hate this movie?

• Alex

★★★ Watched by Alex 26 Apr, 2016

At first I thought this movie was just gonna be full of stupid stuff but it's actually got a pretty decent plot and message along with stupid funny moments.

6/10

• Dez

★★★★★ Watched by Dez 25 Apr, 2016

the "sausage" song is a top 10 things ever.

• DrinkofWater

★★★★½ Watched by DrinkofWater 24 Apr, 2016

This melodrama satire eloquently unmasks the complex economic, social, familial, and existential challenges facing American youth at the beginning of the 21st century. How can Gordon Brody become a valued member of contemporary society while still holding onto his convictions as an artist in the market economy? At the same time how will he solidify his independence as man within the traditional family unit? Tom Green delivers a nuanced yet passionate performance both in front of and behind the camera,…

• kaijumax

★★★★★ Added by kaijumax 2

Wow.... I am shocked. Tom Green is a genius! It is an absolute brilliant film! It's obviously a huge metaphor for our modern society with Tom Green playing Gordon, a tortured artist trying to make a name for himself even though he is constantly put down by his abusive father. When he is at his end point he meets Betty, a lonely nurse who was in a terrible car accident that left her crippled but with a dream of being…

• Charles Arpin

★★★ Added by Charles Arpin

Hmmmmmmm.....This one is hard. It is definitely not one of the worst films ever made. It surprises me that this movie usually takes the top spot on some of the worst movie lists. It isn't really that awful at all. It is actually really funny. It is also fairly bland and dull at points too.

Tom Green is a very interesting dude. He is very good when it comes to physical comedy. He directed this movie which is actually fairly…

• CharlieMcCrary

Watched by CharlieMcCrary 17 Apr, 2016

Celebrity Apprentice season 2 brought me here.  Although it is funny how the title for this movie only has to do with 2 minutes of the plot.

• Marcela

★★ Watched by Marcela 18 Apr, 2016

Ok, you're anti-humor, you're "shocking", you're "satire", we get it. Don't need to try so hard to show you're not trying. I do admire it has a goal (I guess) and it accomplishes it (I guess). And I do like the soundtrack, I really do. And when Tom Green yells he sounds like Adam Driver. Like, a lot.

• Film_Fan101

★★ Watched by Film_Fan101 10 Apr, 2016

Not a good film by any means. But it's easily my biggest guilty pleasure. I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous and fucked up the film gets.

• Chuck DelRoss

★★★½ Rewatched by Chuck DelRoss 08 Apr, 2016

I read a retroactive review of this movie saying it was probably a little ahead of its time considering odd surreal comedy like this has become a bit more mainstream in the intervening years. I think that is probably close to the truth. Less a movie in the traditional sense and more of a really bizarre feature length performance art piece, this still certainly isn't for everyone, but I still find it as gut busting as I did when I saw it in the theatre 15 years ago, and you certainly can't argue it isn't wholly original.