• lachlanjkm

★★★★★ Added by lachlanjkm

yep genius

• SmokingPizza

Added by SmokingPizza

I remember a good friend of mine showing me this when I spent the night at his house once. I'm still not sure what the fuck this is... I mean, Tom Green is that dude who has his own brand of comedy that's for sure. Is it abstract? Is it pure insanity? WTF IS IT?!!? IDK! All I remember of this, seeing as I haven't revisited since I was like 15 or 16, all I can say is this film…

• Ollie Cowan

★★ Added by Ollie Cowan

One of the most disgusting films I've ever seen, Tom Green masturbates a horse, and an elephant, Rip Torn's ARSE, easily the most disturbing child birth scene ever put to film, ''Daddy would you like some sausage?'', the dead deer, holy shit, it's so incredibly bad. Despite being vile and at times un-watch-able, I did laugh, and hated myself for it, but some scenes did tickle the part of my brain where I find this sort of garbage quite humerus. The film is total shit but who even cares? It's repulsive, childish, poorly written, but has it's moments. Eugh, Tom Green, what an unusual human being.

• COBRARocky

★★★ Watched by COBRARocky 20 Sep, 2015

This belongs in the fucking Smithsonian.

Probably the only major studio film that will ever be released that's main goal is just testing your patience. I had to watch this in five minute bursts just so that I could remind myself that an actual Hollywood studio funded this and because i was laughing so hard, seeing the Twentieth Century Fox logo had me shaking my head in disbelief.

Tom Green once humped a dead moose on TV, now he humps Hollywood. We all wish (or secretly wish) we could piss away an opportunity as hard as he did.

• roku

½ Watched by roku 16 Sep, 2015

I don't get it. I don't get the jokes of this.

• osla

★★★★★ Rewatched by osla 15 Sep, 2015

marvelous cinematic anarchy. kubrick predicted we'd be on Jupiter in the year 2001 but instead we got Tom Green jerking off an elephant.

• Clint Luciantonio

★★★★★ Added by Clint Luciantonio 2

There will be a day when this film will give it's proper credit as madcap genius. One voice will be able to perfectly surmise what this is, why it was made, and for what enlightening and divine purpose. One critic will rise above the rest and recognize this 14 million dollar piece of nonsense as one of the most important works of art of my generation.

Sadly, I am not that voice. This movie still gifts my mind with a…

• Rod Myers

Added by Rod Myers

I have attempted to watch this movie several times when I had cable.

Every time, after 20 minutes, I HAD to change the channel because it had to be so offensively stupid and devoid of humor that sitting through was an act of masochism.

One thing about this film mystifies me: WHY would any studio give Tom Green $15 million to make a movie?

• Martin Jensen

★★★★ Watched by Martin Jensen 09 Sep, 2015 5

I can't imagine what the reception to this film was when it came out (actually I don't have to, it was pretty much universally hated). But watching now, when bad taste and anti-comedy is so popular, Tom Green comes across as ahead of his time. (Although for me there's nothing in terms of gross-out that will quite match the penis piercings and "Shrim" in Tim & Eric's Billion Dollar Movie. Also, given the popularity of his MTV prank show, if made…

• xenoplanet

★★★ Watched by xenoplanet 28 Aug, 2015

Dadaistic filmmaking at its core.

• Robert McDonald

★★★★★ Rewatched by Robert McDonald 27 Aug, 2015

Trash absurdist masterpiece.

• Eri

Rewatched by Eri 28 Aug, 2015 1

One of the most god awful movies you will ever see in your lifetime but, goddamn, it makes me laugh every fucking time I see it. Used to be one of my favorites as a kid and I don't know how this was ever made. Studios released anything in the early 2000s. This is fucking batshit crazy, man. Insane. Only a white person could ever get away with making some shit like this. Don't let the one star fool you, though--I still enjoy it.