• Charlie Rogers

★★★★★ Added by Charlie Rogers

"But he can only see through wood, okay? So if there's a wooden door, he can see through it,"
    "It's crazy how little misunderstandings can get us into a whole heap of trouble. It's crazy! Listen to my hooves! Listen to my hooves!"

What if there was a special button hidden deep in the Sistine Chapel that gave every practicing artist in the world Aspergers? The AV Club once said that this masterpiece "has more in common with early Godard…

• Sondre Hareide

½ Watched by Sondre Hareide 26 Aug, 2014

No point in finishing this piece of shit. Just as much fun as Napoleon Dynamite.

• Daniel Barnes

Watched by Daniel Barnes 02 Aug, 2014

Freddy Got Fingered wants so badly to shock you out of your middlebrow complacency, but it’s never disturbing, only sad. That’s not to say that Green didn’t make exactly the film he wanted to make – it’s just that he is a pathetically one-note provocateur. Like a candy-grinning kindergartener, the only point of his ear-splitting tantrums is to annoy and exhaust, and dear God does he ever succeed. Green falls down on the floor in the crowded department store of your consciousness, kicking and wailing until he gets the wrong kind of attention.

Dare Daniel review HERE

• Jay-r Trinidad

Watched by Jay-r Trinidad 22 Jul, 2014

i get it. i get the hate.

i'm with you, guys.

• penkalski

Rewatched by penkalski 02 Aug, 2014

I'm only ten minutes into it, but we can just call this one now.

• Funnyguy

Watched by Funnyguy 01 Aug, 2014

How do you rate these movies?

• R V

½ Watched by R V 28 Jul, 2014

You want to know what's in the Ark of the Covenant from Raiders of the Lost Ark, look no further. This film will rot your brain - avoid at all cost, you have been warned...

• Kevin Rayfield

Watched by Kevin Rayfield 10 Jul, 2014

There is one moment in this movie, ashamed as I am to admit, that worked and made me laugh quite a bit. After a bunch of standard Tom Green junk that isn't funny we see our protagonist leave home in a brand new car on his way to adulthood, like a normal coming of age comedy. A song kicks in, maps are shown, and after a minute or so of montage Tom Green screeches to a halt and we see…

• Frozone

½ Watched by Frozone 08 Jul, 2014

The film is a tour de force. It is totally unwatchable.

• Chris

Watched by Chris 06 Jul, 2014

Greatest slog I've gone though in a while. I wanted to watch it after reading Tom Green's autobiography but I was really disappointed. It wasn't that it was offensive, it's that it was boring. There was no narrative to keep me even remotely interested.

• Alistair

★★ Watched by Alistair 02 Jul, 2014

Competent camera work and design but the comedy is poor as its juvenile and badly written, there isnt any narrative drive behind the comedy so its difficult to get invested in it and this means the random attempts to be funny or shocking fall flat.

• rumuu