• meshay

★★★★ Added by meshay

Watched this repeatedly with my cousins when we were around 12 or 13 and it's still just as funny. I'm not really sure what people were expecting with a Tom Green film but this is extremely underrated. I've also read that this film has garnered a cult following in the last few years and it's DVD sales has surpassed one million.

• Conor Murnane

★★½ Added by Conor Murnane

Anyone familiar with Green's (admittedly amusing) show from back in the day will obviously love this. As for me, I say he's more suited to annoying his parents and random strangers than he is at annoying fellow C-list actors.

I do appreciate the depths it sinks too, but, ultimately, it's just a substance-less bit of performance art.

• IkeTurnerBitch

★★★ Added by IkeTurnerBitch

I'm the backwards man, the backwards man, I can walk backwards fast as you can, I can walk backwards fast as you can, I'm the backwards man the Backwards man, I can walk backwards fast as you can......................

• Jure Pl

★★ Watched by Jure Pl 09 Dec, 2014

Celebration of autism* basically... Don't know what to make of it. Certainly isn't boring when it comes to "shocks".

*or more accurately, autistic filmmaking, which is quite different I suppose

• Nate

½ Added by Nate

The beauty of Tom Green (if you'll cal it such) works in the realm of television. His bizarre humor and meddling nuisance on the streets worked in a "Can't believe he's doing this" way. He thrives in this environment where he can wreck havoc amongst the unknowing. Take him out of this environment into a scripted venture where people are acting against him, and the reality is killed along with why it was funny in the first place. It's not…

• James Healey

★★★★ Watched by James Healey 25 Sep, 2012

Dumb as fuck but laughed loads. Guess I was in the mood.

• Sir. Dale Hutchinson (Real Name, Fake Title): Movie Opinionist Extraordinaire

★★★ Added by Sir. Dale Hutchinson (Real Name, Fake Title): Movie Opinionist Extraordinaire

Against all odds, I Liked this Movie

• Shawn Towner

½ Rewatched by Shawn Towner 19 Oct, 2014

You know it's a bad movie when the funniest parts involve horse penis.

• Dave

Watched by Dave 01 Oct, 2014

An unemployed cartoonist moves back in with his parents and younger brother Freddy. When his parents demand he leave, he begins to spread rumors that his father is sexually abusing Freddy. - IMDB

It began stupid, it continued stupid and it ended stupid.

It's easy to see why people got sick of Tom Green really quick.

• Ramón Calderón

Rewatched by Ramón Calderón 21 Sep, 2014

One of the most stupid movies I've ever seen, and I like it precisely because of its over the top stupidity. One could be tempted to think that its authors are as stupid as the movie itself, but this is actually a very self-conscious work. This is stupidity just for the sake of it. The movie embraces its utter ridiculousness by constantly making fun of itself. I can't help sympathizing with a movie that shows a bunch of people with…

• 007al