• Michael Ray

★★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Ray 29 May, 2015

I understand not everyone finds this funny. I do. Deal with it.

• hattierepo

★★★★★ Watched by hattierepo 27 May, 2015

one of the funniest movies i've seen in ages , i will say though this movie is silly but a laugh .

• Josh Surratt

★★½ Watched by Josh Surratt 03 May, 2015

"Daddy, would you like some sausage? Daddy, would you like some sausages?"

• Aron Steinn

★★½ Watched by Aron Steinn 01 May, 2015

i know i may be in the minority here but i really enjoyed this movie. i laughed a lot at the stupid jokes and if that wasn't the aim of the movie i don't know what was. So it worked for me and i can see how people dont like Tom Green but it worked for me and I'm full with sausage.

• Jason Darby

½ Rewatched by Jason Darby 28 Apr, 2015

There are times when I am forced to return to my memory to scour the depths of cinematic dredge that I have subjected myself to over the years. When I set out to review all these films I have seen, I knew I would occasionally have to venture to those dark recesses of my mind and conjur up a review for pieces of shit like this.

Freddy Got Fingered, as famously stated by the late great Roger Ebert, "is not…

• Lucas

★★★½ Rewatched by Lucas 20 Apr, 2015

Alright so what can you say about a movie written directed and staring Tom Green...Well it's ridiculously hilarious and filled with heart surprisingly! It has a good, be true to yourself and don't let others put you down, and there is some messed up jokes that you and your friends will quote for years!

• antbalzano

½ Watched by antbalzano 16 Apr, 2015

I only wanted to watch this because Shaq is in it. I couldn't last more than 40 minutes, I had to end it. I just had to...

This is by far one of the stupidest things I've ever watched. People say that the film is misunderstood because of the style of comedy. There is a difference goofy, scatterbrained, ridiculous comedy and pure shit. This is pure shit.

The idea is there, it could be a funny storyline, but they killed…

• rnaoncfixd

½ Watched by rnaoncfixd 12 Apr, 2015

I would absolutely love it if this site were able to let me rate this no stars. If anything, I now kind of have a respect for Adam Sandler movies.

Adam Sandler isn't screaming for attention. He is very aware that his movies are shameless cash-ins on his name and will freely admit that he bases his movies on where he would want to vacation.

Tom Green, on the other hand, will do anything to grab your attention so desperately.…

• MasterPike

★★★ Rewatched by MasterPike 09 Apr, 2015 2

I don't care if it's uncool to like Tom Green, I still enjoy this film and love how sadistic, weird and violent it is. Will still never be as good as Subway Monkey Hour though.

• Michael O'Sullivan

½ Added by Michael O'Sullivan

Never Forget.

• King Cobra Shins

★★★★½ Watched by King Cobra Shins 30 Mar, 2015

fucking incredible

• Marna Larsen

★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

There are still a few things I just completely break down with:
    For some reason, the piano scene. And also, the cartoons.

I don't know why. I ran with a bad crowd I think.