• antbalzano

½ Watched by antbalzano 16 Apr, 2015

I only wanted to watch this because Shaq is in it. I couldn't last more than 40 minutes, I had to end it. I just had to...

This is by far one of the stupidest things I've ever watched. People say that the film is misunderstood because of the style of comedy. There is a difference goofy, scatterbrained, ridiculous comedy and pure shit. This is pure shit.

The idea is there, it could be a funny storyline, but they killed…

• rnaoncfixd

½ Watched by rnaoncfixd 12 Apr, 2015

I would absolutely love it if this site were able to let me rate this no stars. If anything, I now kind of have a respect for Adam Sandler movies.

Adam Sandler isn't screaming for attention. He is very aware that his movies are shameless cash-ins on his name and will freely admit that he bases his movies on where he would want to vacation.

Tom Green, on the other hand, will do anything to grab your attention so desperately.…

• MasterPike

★★★ Rewatched by MasterPike 09 Apr, 2015 2

I don't care if it's uncool to like Tom Green, I still enjoy this film and love how sadistic, weird and violent it is. Will still never be as good as Subway Monkey Hour though.

• Michael O'Sullivan

½ Added by Michael O'Sullivan

Never Forget.

• King Cobra Shins

★★★★½ Watched by King Cobra Shins 30 Mar, 2015

fucking incredible

• Marna Larsen

★★½ Added by Marna Larsen

There are still a few things I just completely break down with:
    For some reason, the piano scene. And also, the cartoons.

I don't know why. I ran with a bad crowd I think.

• Cactus Matt

★★★½ Added by Cactus Matt

The gross-out comedy extrapolated to its illogical and insane conclusion, a highly acquired taste but suitably so.

• Twan

★★½ Watched by Twan 16 Mar, 2015 2

Few funny parts but mostly I felt like I was being fingered whilst watching it. With a baseball bat.

• turnaboutint

★★★½ Rewatched by turnaboutint 21 Feb, 2015

Terrible movie that I love.

LOOK AT MY HOOVES. MY HOOVES.

• Ben

★★★★ Rewatched by Ben 19 Feb, 2015

IF CITIZEN KANE WERE A COMEDY THIS WOULD BE IT.

• Sergi Monfort

★★ Rewatched by Sergi Monfort 15 Feb, 2015

Esta película es tan insuperablemente mala que si alguien me dijera completamente en serio que le parece la mejor comedia de la historia, no sería capaz de rebatírselo.

• PezEspada

Rewatched by PezEspada 15 Feb, 2015

En 2215 debatimos si es buena o mala. De momento es más grande que nosotros.