• Warriors

★★½ Added by Warriors

apart from the orca the plot was predictable and the actors were not OK! i didn't like it so much!

• jadecanard

★★½ Added by jadecanard

The film is worth seeing once but every time I think of it, I think of poor Keiko, the Orca in the film: note his floppy dorsal fin. At least the film drew attention to the situation of marine creatures kept in these sort of conditions. To the film studio's credit, they thereafter attempted to improve Keiko's situation.

• Derick Armijo

★★★ Watched by Derick Armijo 29 Mar, 2015

Probably a better argument for what BLACKFISH was talking about than what BLACKFISH was talking about. I'll never know. I'll never see it. You have to be an ET clone for me to take anything seriously. The biggest thing though is it paved the way for me finally seeing the sequel, which was teased for me endless times before BATMAN FOREVER vhs screenings.

• Bryan Strang

★★½ Watched by Bryan Strang 29 Mar, 2015 1

Spoiler alert: do not look at any of this poster. Including the title.

• Ollie

★★★★ Rewatched by Ollie 15 Feb, 2015

Yeah, it's not really 4stars but its one of my earliest cinema memories and I remember waiting for ages for the VHS to come out so...

It still holds up for what it is.

Nice message to.

ps - I always liked the idea that Madsen went from Reservoir Dogs to this. Got his character here pegged as a third Vega brother in witness protection. Or something.

• deadmanramsey

★½ Added by deadmanramsey

28/100

• etc.

★★ Rewatched by etc. 26 Oct, 2014

Part of my The great rewatching of 2014 list.

Ah, yes, the infamous Free Willy. The first film I ever saw in a movie theater. Hadn't seen it since that first time, until now.

This one was probably a mistake to re-watch. I remember enjoying it in the theater. I was very young, the theater was on a boat, the movie was in English and it had both Swedish and Norwegian subtitles. I understood none of these languages, but man…

• TJ Ponder

★★★ Added by TJ Ponder

One of my favorites growing up! Pretty touching story.

• 'Becca'lise

★★★ Rewatched by 'Becca'lise 31 Aug, 2014

Honestly, I just had this on in the background while I edited photos, haha.

• Stef

★★★★ Added by Stef

I haven't seen this movie since the mid-'90s, so I'm letting my inner nine year old rate this one.

• Americanguy

★★★★★ Added by Americanguy

Before Free Willy no one cared about whales or little white kids and their anguish. Afterward it was like whales and little white kids have problems too. :o We wanted to kill Jaws why does Willy get a pass? Okay well Willy was a little cuter and not killing humans for having sex in beach water.

Seriously I love this film, really its the perfect family film. I mean its like someone giving you a Mcdonalds gift coupon book and…

• Demetri Kouvalis

★★ Rewatched by Demetri Kouvalis 01 Jul, 2014

It would've gotten a 5/5 for nostalgia overload alone.