• endersonures

    ★★★½ Added by endersonures

    Increíble y maravilloso reflejo del universo de la pintora mexicana Frida Kahlo. Esta película, producida por la misma Salma Hayek, es una de las mejores películas que he visto basadas en la trayectoria personal y pública de un artista. Y además ha servido también para demostrar la gran valía interpretativa de la actriz S. Hayek quien consigue construir de manera magistral, increíble y portentosa una Frida magnífica, de incalculable valor y alcance (cosa que no es fácil).

    View

  • chrisnain

    ★★★★★ Rewatched by chrisnain 30 Jun, 2015

    Großartiger Film und tolle Charaktere, sowohl die Schauspieler wie wohl auch ihre historischen Vorlagen.

    View

  • Manuel

    ★★★★½ Watched by Manuel 17 Jun, 2015

    Un Biopic que nos lleva por los principales momentos de la vida de Frida Kahlo y sus principales fuentes de inspiración.

    Una película llena de memorables escenas acompañadas de un buen soundtrack; un guion que cumple con todas las expectativas; y actuaciones que están a la altura de la película, en especial Salma Hayek, yo creo que nadie pudo haberlo echo mejor que ella.

    Julie Taymor hizo muy buen trabajo en cuanto a la dirección. La película tampoco defrauda en…

    View

  • Nicole

    ★★★ Watched by Nicole 12 Jul, 2015

    ew y el español???

    View

  • Ben Larson

    ★★★★ Watched by Ben Larson 11 Jul, 2015

    This film may very well depress you. Frida (Salma Hayek) was 46 years old when she died, and she put more into those 46 years that 10 others put into their entire lives.

    View

  • Cythe

    ★★★★★ Watched by Cythe 04 Jul, 2015

    Why had I not seen this film before now is beyond me.
    I've been waiting to watch this for years now and after watching am a little angry at myself for not seeing it sooner.

    Absolutely loved it.
    Great retelling of a great Artists life.
    I loved the way her art was incorporated cleverly throughout the film.
    I love the inventiveness of the cinematography (for that time period)
    I love the rawness of this film.

    Yeah... big fan, if you hadn't guessed ha.

    If you love bio's or art, watch it! Don't procrastinate like I did.

    View

  • Rosp

    ★★½ Added by Rosp

    Nota = 5,5

    View

  • Jasmine

    ★★★½ Watched by Jasmine 28 Jun, 2015

    Any reason why this wasn't in spanish?

    View

  • Eduardo Ricardo

    ★★½ Watched by Eduardo Ricardo 27 Jun, 2015

    Meh

    View

  • nicole

    ★★★★½ Watched by nicole 24 Jun, 2015

    mi única queja es que los pinches gringos hicieron esta película en inglés, no en español.

    View

  • Jeremy Koh

    ★★½ Watched by Jeremy Koh 22 Jun, 2015

    As far as biopics go, it's entirely serviceable. Nothing especially exceptional and nothing obviously bad about it either. The visual style that Julie Taymor uses, where each main scene is started with a painting by Frida Kahlo come to life is at first interesting but quickly becomes gimmicky. Salma Hayek does the material justice and puts in a fine turn as Frida Kahlo. But the movie surrounding her is decidedly ordinary.

    Also, I'm sure it made sense from a financial…

    View

  • Mirthbound

    ★★★ Watched by Mirthbound 19 Jun, 2015

    Julie Taymor, diluted, coloring within the lines.

    View