• CJ_Boddicker

★★ Watched by CJ_Boddicker 23 Mar, 2015

Two stars for Peter MacNicol.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Ok sequel.

• Jason Bentley

★½ Rewatched by Jason Bentley 23 Mar, 2015

My boys picked this out on Netflix. Bill Murray is the only good thing that occurs in this movie. I forgot how bad this actually was. Bad plot, bad acting. Wow

• Josh Jamer

★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Jamer 22 Mar, 2015

It always bother me that they actually used the cheesy symbol of the ghost showing 2 fingers in the movie itself, like that's fine to have on a poster but just seems cheesy for it to actually be in there. Also what happened to Winston's mustache??? Anyways nitpicking aside this is also a great flick to watch many times just like the first one.

• Jamie Rogers

Added by Jamie Rogers

Basically a shot for shot remake of the first one, except far worse.

• Kenneth Kriheli

★★½ Watched by Kenneth Kriheli 21 Mar, 2015

So I guess when it comes to special effects and editing, you can't be fancy with both. To nitpick, that bathtub faucet should've run out of water and started dripping goop in the same shot. I'm just talking standards here. There is no justification for a cut.

Acting gets a bit campier. Sigourney Weaver's made even more helpless and anti-fun as a mother/cheating wife, Bill Murray's quips are flatter than ever, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis have some sexual innuendos…

• jdue

★★★ Rewatched by jdue 20 Mar, 2015

"You're short, you're belly button sticks out too far, and you're a terrible burden on your mother."

• Bridget

★★★ Watched by Bridget 20 Mar, 2015

I would say the same things about the sequel as I did the first ghostbusters. Pretty funny, decent movie.

• kateera

★★★½ Watched by kateera 17 Mar, 2015

i actually didn't hate this sequel if i ever see this in a 5 dollar movie bin i'm buying it

• alex

★★★★ Watched by alex 17 Mar, 2015

honestly I loved it do I even know what good films are anymore

• firelordazulas

★★★ Watched by firelordazulas 17 Mar, 2015

the plot???? was there a plot???? who knows i don't it was like they just levelled up the whole thing by adding another type of like weapon. it felt like when u get an upgrade u know but an upgrade with loads of plot holes. sigourney looked great tho so it's all good

• Adam_Zanzie

★★★ Added by Adam_Zanzie

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

While it's not the worst sequel ever, it definitely hasn't held up nearly as well as the first film. When I was younger it was my favorite of the two movies, perhaps because I saw it first. Now it strikes me as a tedious movie with not a whole lot going on, although a couple sequences stand out: the river of slime, and the subway infested with rotting corpses. Vigo the Carpathian's still painting is effectively-creepy, and there's a sort-of…