• Bisma Khan

★★★ Watched by Bisma Khan 16 Apr, 2014

I feel as though this film is an imitation of the first. It has its moments, having said that, stick to the first. Always.

• Gex

★★★½ Watched by Gex 15 Apr, 2014

I think it's pretty entertaining. It's been a while since I've seen either film, and wanted to see the sequel before the original, mostly because an online reviewer got my curiosity up for this movie, but also because of its reputation of not being as good as the first one.

Well, I'd say it's a solid enough film on its own. Slime stuff reminded me of the Blob, and made a few moments a bit creepy. The film did well…

• Chevalier

★★★ Added by Chevalier

Not as good as the original, is just that the original left the bar so high.

• Ruby

★★ Watched by Ruby 11 Apr, 2014

extremely safe sequel just doing the exact same thing again scene by scene and its obvious bill murray doesnt want to be there

• Jeremy Poulos

★★★ Rewatched by Jeremy Poulos 05 Apr, 2014

A lot of good stuff in this, just not enough original stuff.

• GirlsBlood

★★½ Watched by GirlsBlood 07 Apr, 2014

At one point in the movie Sigourney Weaver is readying a bath to bathe her baby, after she has undressed the baby she then says to the baby "I hope your ready Mr, mommies gonna take her shirt off to"

• Wes Kelly

★★½ Watched by Wes Kelly 05 Apr, 2014

How is the older movie of the two not as painfully dated as this one? I laughed my ass off at Bill Murray and Harold Ramis, but the rest of this is kind of a mess. After re-watching this, I'm glad they never did a third.

• cineedo
  • Ricardo Mendes

★★★½ Rewatched by Ricardo Mendes 04 Apr, 2014

Não tão bom como o primeiro mas mesmo assim bastante agradável...

• Amanda

★★★★★ Rewatched by Amanda 31 Mar, 2014 5

"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back." - Vigo the Carpathian

If I ever die, I'm going to make damn sure those are also my last words.

• obscurecactus

★★ Rewatched by obscurecactus 30 Mar, 2014

Literally the first movie with the same beats and setups except safer.

• Jack Gaffney

★★★½ Watched by Jack Gaffney 27 Mar, 2014

Being a big fan of the original, I decided to give this one a try and it's actually not that bad. It has the original's charm, with no different directing styles nor casting choices, it's still has a fun atmosphere too. It's still funny, but the predecessor was funnier, but "Ghostbusters II" is still funny. It's well paced and has great writing by Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd, and everyone delivers there performances well. The chemistry is strong still, it…