• colino111

★★★★ Rewatched by colino111 31 Jul, 2015

not as good as the first but still a great sequel

• cronic

★½ Watched by cronic 25 Jul, 2015

3/10

Weak and lazy sequel

• daftmonk

★★ Rewatched by daftmonk 22 Jul, 2015

I don't know how anyone who has seen Ghostbusters 2 could claim that a reboot could ruin the first one for them.

• tomthabomb

★★½ Added by tomthabomb

It's not as bad as some people make it out to be, but it's definitely not as good as the first one. Still campy, fun and enjoyable to watch though.

• John Hamilton

★★★ Added by John Hamilton

While certainly an enjoyable film it is a major step down. For one thing I have a hard time buying how there are people thinking that the stuff the GBs were doing was a stunt or something. I mean, really? I giant marshmallow mascot stormed through the city and you think that's a stunt?

Also, how is that the GBs have no money and have to do other jobs? Did they really get all the ghosts or did they not recharge people for the ghosts that Dickless unleashed?

It's still a fun film though.

• Garrett the Mad

★★★★ Rewatched by Garrett the Mad 18 Jul, 2015

Ghostbusters II sure ain't Ghostbusters, but it's also not nearly as bad as its reputation would suggest. I'm still not sure why it killed the franchise, it's entertaining enough.

• Nick Box

★★★★ Rewatched by Nick Box 16 Jul, 2015 1

Ghostbusters 2 has always been my favourite of the 2 its not a better film than the original but its such a fun easy watch Md never gets old

• Dukefrukem

★★★★ Rewatched by Dukefrukem 09 Jul, 2015

Although not as highly regarded as it's predecessor, I still love this universe and these characters. Will watch again and again.

• Mirthbound

★★★★ Rewatched by Mirthbound 09 Jul, 2015

Annie Potts putting over Rick Moranis as the best ghostbuster.

• mmund2

★★ Added by mmund2

bland

• Tagave

★★½ Rewatched by Tagave 04 Jul, 2015

Surprisingly bad, not even the walking statue of liberty could make this a good 4th of July movie.

• Craig

★★★½ Rewatched by Craig 21 Jun, 2015

A very enjoyable shameless half-assed cash grab.