• dinosauryoshi

★★½ Watched by dinosauryoshi 23 Aug, 2015

Doesn't really have any of the magic of the first.

• nrbeaton

★★★ Watched by nrbeaton 13 Feb, 2011

Mostly funny.

• Martin White

★★½ Rewatched by Martin White 22 Aug, 2015

Still nowhere near as good as the brilliant original and a bit too silly in most places but overall still fairly watchable.

• adam_j_scott

★★★ Rewatched by adam_j_scott 19 Aug, 2015

Still a good movie that's pretty funny, but I'll still prefer the first one more.

• stu_shepherd

★★½ Rewatched by stu_shepherd 12 Aug, 2015

Ghostbusters II isn't *that* bad - Vigo is as scary as anything from the first, Peter Nicol is funny ("Everything you are doing is bad, I want you to know that") and the cast are as charming. It however all feels flat and come the halfway point runs out of laughs.

• Jabba Jabba

★★★ Rewatched by Jabba Jabba 14 Aug, 2015

A woman in this movie states that the end of the world will be on Valentine's Day 2016. I'm wondering if this will be mentioned in the new reboot coming out in July 2016.

It's a good sequel, featuring more of the crew together and a script that plays with the actual real-life hype and public love of the iconic characters. It's mostly disappointing because there wasn't any more Ghostbusters after this movie, except for the cheapo Saturday morning cartoons. I'm crossing my fingers for the future of the franchise.

• Anthony Iessi

★★½ Added by Anthony Iessi

If you want pink slime, go to McDonalds.

• eedgars

★★★ Added by eedgars

Otrs spoku ķērāju uzlējums.
    Tā jau forši, bet bez sevišķiem jaunatklājumiem un pārsteiguma momentiem, it kā kāda seriāla gara sērija.
    Bet varbut vienkārši pie vainas tas, ka šī ir skatīta krietni mazāk reižu kā pirmā.
    Rozā ļaunā upe un staigājošā Brīvības statuja no šīs filmas paliek atmiņā visvairāk.

• Skapu

★★★½ Rewatched by Skapu 09 Aug, 2015

Al igual que la anterior sólo recordaba como empezaba, pero de ahí en adelante no más.

Me gustó la idea de los héroes venidos a menos, en cuanto a personajes los 4 Cazafantasmas desarrollan más su personalidad, pero el personaje de "Luis" cambia mucho de la película anterior y no funciona Rick Moranis, con el tono de comedia.

Los diseños de los fantasmas mejoró mucho desde la película anterior. Es una secuela decente que aporta más a la mitología de los Cazafantasmas.

• themoviekid

★★ Added by themoviekid

A awful movie why did they have to make a sequel I didnt enjoy this at all the charachters were rubbish in this and the villains were Slimer was barely in it and when he was he was friendly and stupid. Awful.

• Nyx

★★★ Watched by Nyx 30 Jul, 2015

Maybe I would have enjoyed it better if I took a longer break between the two films - but after Ghostbusters became one of my all-time favorite films in such a short time, this was quite disappointing.

• Silversaxophone

★★ Watched by Silversaxophone 04 Aug, 2015

As cash-ins go, it's not completely reprehensible. The cast do their thing, and paranormal plot isn't any sillier than the first film. There's absolutely nothing new, though, and the attempt to make Bill Murray play something close to human by being semi-serious about a romantic sub-plot and Venkman's ability to charm babies is unwelcome. It's the relentless repetition of elements from the first film and the mild sentimentality that accompanies it that devalues what charm it has.