• Cobb

★★½ Added by Cobb

The plot is a continuous WTF, the villain does not give even for a short, bright moments are missing, and the feeling of reluctance is patent throughout the film ... really seems a sequel made nowadays.
    But has one of my favorite bunch of characters of all time, so for very loose resulting in general ... I enjoy it a bit.

• Robert Lucas

★★★★ Rewatched by Robert Lucas 30 Oct, 2014

I enjoy the sequel, though obviously not of the quality of the first. Always good, but not quite great.

• Thomas Ballard

★★★★½ Added by Thomas Ballard

Not as good as the original, but still an amazing sequel.

• Ramon Pinillos Prates

★★★★ Rewatched by Ramon Pinillos Prates 27 Oct, 2014

Não é tão genial quanto o 1º, mas é tão divertido quanto. Esse eu vi no cinema.

• Dustin Baker

★★★½ Rewatched by Dustin Baker 31 Oct, 2014

October Horror Challenge 2014 Movie #85

My son got to pick a few of the movies we watched on Halloween and this was one of them. I'm still not sure why this is so reviled. Yeah, it's not as good as the first, but would you really expect it to be? Watching it this time, I caught a few jokes I never really latched on to before. Egon's line about his epididymis almost had me choke on what I was drinking.

• rbfshr

★★★★ Rewatched by rbfshr 31 Oct, 2014

Watched as part of a double-feature at the Giant Screen at Birmingham Science Museum.

• pillole di cinema

★★½ Watched by pillole di cinema 09 Sep, 2014

La Legge di Murphy sui sequel fa di Ghostbusers II una roba informe come il suo villain. Un'altra vittima illustre del merchandising. #400tv

• Greg Jones

★★★★ Rewatched by Greg Jones 25 Oct, 2014

Carving pumpkins with the wife-to-be and threw on a childhood favorite.

• Artpig

★★½ Added by Artpig

Die hard Ghostbusters fan. In my Top 5 favorite movies. That being said, it's sequel is very underwhelming, annoying at times and has very few laughs and inspired moments, which the first one had a plenty. Besides a cool Statue of Liberty scene, this film is just very mediocre.

• SleepyTuna

★★½ Watched by SleepyTuna 21 Aug, 2014

Some laughs but not nearly as charming as the first one.

• Matt F.

★★★ Rewatched by Matt F. 23 Oct, 2014

I watched this with the RedLetterMedia commentary track and that gave me a lot of inside info on the king of disappointing sequals. Where does Winston go in the courtroom scene? Why does Bill Murray only wear the Ghostbuster jump suit only once in the film? Why is there no official Ghostbuster 2 commentary track? These questions have no answers but it's fun to discuss the possible answers.

• Chris Drake

★★½ Added by Chris Drake

It's funny to see the same concepts used around the same time frame in both the Ghostbusters and the Evil Dead franchise; one of those films understood why its audience liked it—Ghostbusters did not.