• mmund2

★★ Added by mmund2

bland

• Tagave

★★½ Rewatched by Tagave 04 Jul, 2015

Surprisingly bad, not even the walking statue of liberty could make this a good 4th of July movie.

• Craig

★★★½ Rewatched by Craig 21 Jun, 2015

A very enjoyable shameless half-assed cash grab.

• Mike Seaman

★★ Watched by Mike Seaman 26 Jun, 2015

First movie to watch with Marlin. It led to a long night with good conversation.

• alien426

★★★★½ Added by alien426

Spitzenklasse Fortsetzung.

• James Patrick

★★★ Rewatched by James Patrick 20 Jun, 2015

Ghostbusters II is best watched out consideration for logic. I enjoy GBII, but there's some misfired jokes and awkward music cues that drag it down a few notches... It really feels like everyone involved was just squeezing every last ounce of pink slime from that stone, when it should have been just as loose and freeballed as the original.

• Truestorymatt

★★★ Added by Truestorymatt

Not quite as good.

• Jeffrywith1e

★★★ Rewatched by Jeffrywith1e 13 Jun, 2015

I think I liked it more the 2nd time. And I don't think I've seen it since it came out in '89.

• Michael Colpitts

★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Colpitts 08 Jun, 2015

Underrated sequel that is inevitably not as good as its predecessor, but still manages to be quite funny and charming.

• beckmaka

★★★★½ Added by beckmaka

Equally good

• Scott Kaczynski

★★½ Rewatched by Scott Kaczynski 18 May, 2015

Maybe I was just having a bad day, or I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but I did not have a good time re-watching this movie. I have always been a defender of Ghostbusters 2, but this time, all I saw were the flaws.

Bill is Bill, and it's definitely the best part of the movie. His scenes with baby Oscar are great! Everything else falls short. I will say I do prefer the Bobby Brown…

• Notsoboo

★★½ Rewatched by Notsoboo 05 Feb, 2015

This was the first Ghostbusters movie I saw, and I remember loving it as a kid (also, the VHS copy we rented was letterbox'd, which confused me until I learned about film ratios). Over the years I have waffled on how successful this movie was as a sequel, but having watched it back-to-back with the superior original, I actually don't think it's as bad as I remembered. Sure, it's not as funny, the story is a little all over the place, and the pacing lags at times, but it's still fun and there are some solid one-liners.