• Chris Allred

★★½ Watched by Chris Allred 16 Nov, 2015

Ben Carson's story is fairly interesting and inspiring (if also contrived and almost certainly untruthful), but this biopic is terribly formulaic and straightforward, and as a result this movie is almost as boring as actually hearing him speak.
    DISCLAIMER; I watched this entirely out of curiosity. I would never vote for this clown.

• Gabriel Camillozzi

★★★½ Added by Gabriel Camillozzi

Uma historia dramatica de superação que faz o basico da cimatografia. Não há muita tecnica aqui, mas o roteiro dramatico puxa muito para cima o resultado final.

• Deb Vertnik

★★½ Watched by Deb Vertnik 07 Nov, 2015

Interesting bio, but there's still NO way I'm going to vote for him!

• kathytreece

★★★★ Watched by kathytreece 16 Oct, 2015

This film gave me a greater respect and knowledge of Ben Carson, the presidential candidate. I like this film, and most biographical films.

• micah1984

★★ Watched by micah1984 09 Oct, 2015

Not gonna lie, as much as I love Ben Carson and his inspirational story, this movie was pretty awful. It had all the classic TV movie corny music and an embarrassingly bad screenplay. The acting, even Cuba Gooding Jr.'s, was poor. But not like bad movie poor. It was like what you'd get if you took Mary Kate and Ashley and asked them to make an inspiring movie. It was rough. If you see the trailer or feel the need to watch the movie, do what Ben Carson's mom told him to do as a kid—read the book.

• karla

★★★★½ Added by karla

i watched this with my family under the extreme recommendation of a friend. i was not disappointed. this man has such a great story and is such an inspiration. stories like his should be told more.

• Priscila

★★★½ Added by Priscila

• Kenia Amichi

★★★½ Watched by Kenia Amichi 10 Jan, 2015

Another film in which the story, bigger the movie, make it good.
    In love with his mother, on scream and out, the best acting on this film.

• Dagun_Krishna

★★★★ Added by Dagun_Krishna

Excelente cinta motivacional, al fin pude verla y la verdad que agradezco la recomendación, definitivamente muy buenas enseñanzas y con lo que más me quedo de varios de los ejemplos que veo, es el afán de siempre aprender...

Me encantó desde el principio y hasta el final, muy buena película...

• Andresa A.

★★★★ Watched by Andresa A. 01 Feb, 2015

Dr. Carson for president!

• Keenan

★★★½ Watched by Keenan 26 Jan, 2015

Fairly standard biopic, but still pretty well-made.

• museveni

★★ Added by museveni

an interesting story, but told with a disjointed narrative