• TatianeRocha

★★★★★ Watched by TatianeRocha 19 Mar, 2016

With Ro.

• alsiqueira2001

★★★★★ Watched by alsiqueira2001 07 Feb, 2016

Filme de 2009, feito para TV... Concorreu ao Emmy na época... Daquelas surpresas que estão escondidas no Netflix... Uma grande história, um grande personagem!!!
    Esse cara merece ser presidente dos EUA!!!!

• CharlieMcCrary

★★★★ Watched by CharlieMcCrary 19 Jan, 2016

Pretty much all the main characters were likely and easy to engage with. I actually enjoyed this movie more than I thought I would.

• whiteisland001

★★★ Watched by whiteisland001 15 Jan, 2016

Otherwise known as the movie in which Ben Carson appears to be and idiot, gets smart, and then attempts to murder his mother and friend. . Instead he channelled his stabby-stab rage (by the grace of Jesus) into operating on babies brains. Now he wants to be president and just seems like an idiot again but at least he wrote a book and has a movie documenting his (and by "his," I mean his mother's) inspirational triumph over adversity.

• Brian Whitman

★★ Watched by Brian Whitman 01 Jan, 2016

Before he decided to take his turn into politics, Ben Carson's story is impressive but maybe not all that interesting. Add in the fact that Cuba Gooding Jr. gives a pretty strong impression of the laconic calm personality means that this isn't really an interesting movie.

• Chris Allred

★★½ Watched by Chris Allred 16 Nov, 2015

Ben Carson's story is fairly interesting and inspiring (if also contrived and almost certainly untruthful), but this biopic is terribly formulaic and straightforward, and as a result this movie is almost as boring as actually hearing him speak.
    DISCLAIMER; I watched this entirely out of curiosity. I would never vote for this clown.

• Gabriel Camillozzi

★★★½ Added by Gabriel Camillozzi

Uma historia dramatica de superação que faz o basico da cimatografia. Não há muita tecnica aqui, mas o roteiro dramatico puxa muito para cima o resultado final.

• Deb Vertnik

★★½ Watched by Deb Vertnik 07 Nov, 2015

Interesting bio, but there's still NO way I'm going to vote for him!

• kathytreece

★★★★ Watched by kathytreece 16 Oct, 2015

This film gave me a greater respect and knowledge of Ben Carson, the presidential candidate. I like this film, and most biographical films.

• micah1984

★★ Watched by micah1984 09 Oct, 2015

Not gonna lie, as much as I love Ben Carson and his inspirational story, this movie was pretty awful. It had all the classic TV movie corny music and an embarrassingly bad screenplay. The acting, even Cuba Gooding Jr.'s, was poor. But not like bad movie poor. It was like what you'd get if you took Mary Kate and Ashley and asked them to make an inspiring movie. It was rough. If you see the trailer or feel the need to watch the movie, do what Ben Carson's mom told him to do as a kid—read the book.

• karla

★★★★½ Added by karla

i watched this with my family under the extreme recommendation of a friend. i was not disappointed. this man has such a great story and is such an inspiration. stories like his should be told more.

• Priscila