• Alexander Båtsvik

★★★ Watched by Alexander Båtsvik 11 Oct, 2016

The end credit dance, though not the same, totally reminded me of the dance scene from Jean-Luc Godard's Bande à part.

• Cogerson

★★½ Watched by Cogerson 23 Aug, 2016

Why I watched this one? DVD cover looked interesting.

What is this one about? A sharp-witted comedy that follows a group of apparent strangers in interlocking stories taking place in ten different bars during the course of one evening throughout Los Angeles.

My thoughts on this one? This movie is not nearly as cool as it thinks it is. It is basically like watching 9 five minute mini plays. A few of the mini plays are ok....the rest are a…

• leo

★★★ Watched by leo 10 Sep, 2016

this was so funny omg

• Jazmin

★★★½ Watched by Jazmin 09 Jul, 2016

A fun, witty movie that I picked up randomly because it was in a list of noir movies and after suffering through Sin City 2, wanted something different. This was certainly that. A private detective, posing as a hitwoman, meets with a man to assassinate his wife. He gets wrapped up in a different plot that brings him to his wife. Private detective gets wrapped up with a pickpocket brother and his sister, a stripper. Somehow these random threads all…

• Muchacho Jones

★★½ Added by Muchacho Jones

This was a pretty fun watch, but ultimately it doesn't go anywhere. One of those good ideas where the director knew exactly what he wanted conceptually, but it never really gels into a finished movie. Still, if you like sharp witty dialogue, it is probably worth a watch.

• Rina

★★★ Watched by Rina 13 Feb, 2016

This film features a tough Carla Gugino, a nudist ping pong bar and a cute, little dance routine during the closing credits. It can't be all that bad really. Did I mention the nudist ping pong bar?

• dannymu51

★★ Added by dannymu51

Maybe its just because it had so many actors who were also in sin city but I feel like this was just someone making a joke of a movie with no stakes whatsoever in homage to Frank Miller

• mmathur5689

★★★★ Watched by mmathur5689 18 Mar, 2015

I liked it. Some parts were better than others. Good cast B or B+ list actors. Love Carla Gugino in everything. Dialogue was Tarantino-lite but I was into it. I saw it at 10:30 pm, probably the best time for it.

• Nick Schreuder

★★★ Watched by Nick Schreuder 24 Sep, 2014

Great movie, a lot of fun scenes and try to keep up.

• Chris Bryan

★½ Watched by Chris Bryan 11 Sep, 2014

What a hodge podge mess of stories that don't make sense and aren't funny thrown together. Atleast it was short.

• Alexson Philipiah

★★½ Added by Alexson Philipiah

Amateurish but witty screenplay. Apparantly this was a direct to Netflix/Youtube film that for some reason, has a DVD cover...I thought it looked interesting from the cast (Rosario Dawson, Zachary Quinto, Carl Gugino, etc) but it's mostly just about a bunch of horny dudes with one of the horny dudes getting himself mixed with the wrong crowd, with one of the girls that the horny dudes is after, being a cop, etc. Eh.

Rating: 50/100

• Mully Mullennix

★★½ Rewatched by Mully Mullennix 19 Mar, 2014

This was clever funny and quick. I thought it would get dark but it stayed very light. Got a little bored as it stayed really dull at the end but overall it was original and easy to watch.

Update: Don't know what I thought I saw. I must have been drinking. This drops 1100 spots on my list. Biggest Drop ever. Barely a pass.