• Alexson Philipiah

★★½ Added by Alexson Philipiah

Amateurish but witty screenplay. Apparantly this was a direct to Netflix/Youtube film that for some reason, has a DVD cover...I thought it looked interesting from the cast (Rosario Dawson, Zachary Quinto, Carl Gugino, etc) but it's mostly just about a bunch of horny dudes with one of the horny dudes getting himself mixed with the wrong crowd, with one of the girls that the horny dudes is after, being a cop, etc. Eh.

Rating: 50/100

• Mully Mullennix

★★★★ Watched by Mully Mullennix 19 Mar, 2014

This was clever funny and quick. I thought it would get dark but it stayed very light. Got a little bored as it stayed really dull at the end but overall it was original and easy to watch.

• maardal

½ Watched by maardal 08 Feb, 2014

Moderne noir: dei brukte budsjettet på striipebarscenane og hadde derfor ikkje råd til statistar heile resten av filmen.

Ikkje verd å sjå.

• Peter Coolidge

★★★½ Watched by Peter Coolidge 08 Jan, 2014

Incredibly short but it was an interesting story.. Held my interest. Gugino was good.

• Eli

★½ Watched by Eli 05 Jan, 2014

Why oh why couldn't I have seen that this was a Sebastian Gutierrez film before I decided to watch this? I watched his film Elektra Luxx recently and am completely that someone like this is allowed to make not just one, but multiple movies that have very little plot and not much purpose. I usually enjoy most of the character actors that are in this, but even they seemed weak here. It was basically just a collection of cameo roles…

• bookhouseboy

★½ Watched by bookhouseboy 12 Nov, 2013

Creator Gutierrez delivers a film that feels more coherent and tight compared to his WiT/EL-duology, but those more uneven films have some higher peaks from the plot - and scene-stealer-performances from Adrianne Palicki - that adds to their somewhat enjoyment and rewatch-value - this one is constantly too underwhelming and tame.

Rewatch-probability: 2 - Not likely

*Preview*:
    story, cast

• Aniuxa

★★ Watched by Aniuxa 06 Sep, 2013

Ummm

Como que no logra tener encanto. A pesar del cast y a veces un dialoguín interesante.

Como que intente muchas veces ser Woodyallenesca y pues no le sale para nada.

Qué guapa Alexis Bledel. Rosario Dawson es insufrible.

• nuri

★★★★ Watched by nuri 23 Apr, 2011

this was so much better than i was expecting it to be. i watched for rosario, but everyone was impressive. the interconnected stories genre has become way too saturated with crap flicks, but this was new and different. also, i’m kind of in love with the poster.

• Steve Beckley

Watched by Steve Beckley 07 Jun, 2013

This is one of those "one crazy night" movies with an ensemble cast. It's a collection of scenes that are supposed to connect into a narrative story of money, crime, dancing, and intrigue, only the connective tissue is secondary to the navel gazing philosophical soliloquies that brings many scenes to a halt. If you think good-looking young actors and actresses make things watchable then by all means check this out- there are plenty. There's a sequence where there could have…

• tomhorn

★½ Watched by tomhorn 04 Apr, 2013

I love netflix because I've been able to see films that I would of never seen before. The downside to this is all the bad movies that I have watched and would of never watched before. This is one of those movies. It's only an hour and twenty minutes and it still goes on too long. It's the kind of movie that is filled with characters who speak with such clever and witty dialogue but the problem is that it all sounds so false, like they are just reading a cleverly written screenplay.

• Kevin Doree

★★★ Added by Kevin Doree

Gugino stands out in a well-cast series of chatty vignettes. Cool idea, half-realized.

• Chris Haydon

Watched by Chris Haydon 03 Apr, 2013

I've really gotta stop watching so much shit on Netflix...