• dannymu51

★★ Added by dannymu51

Maybe its just because it had so many actors who were also in sin city but I feel like this was just someone making a joke of a movie with no stakes whatsoever in homage to Frank Miller

• mmathur5689

★★★★ Watched by mmathur5689 18 Mar, 2015

I liked it. Some parts were better than others. Good cast B or B+ list actors. Love Carla Gugino in everything. Dialogue was Tarantino-lite but I was into it. I saw it at 10:30 pm, probably the best time for it.

• suk a dog dik

★★ Watched by suk a dog dik 25 Feb, 2015

zachary quintos a babe

• Nick Schreuder

★★★ Watched by Nick Schreuder 24 Sep, 2014

Great movie, a lot of fun scenes and try to keep up.

• Chris Bryan

★½ Watched by Chris Bryan 11 Sep, 2014

What a hodge podge mess of stories that don't make sense and aren't funny thrown together. Atleast it was short.

• Alexson Philipiah

★★½ Added by Alexson Philipiah

Amateurish but witty screenplay. Apparantly this was a direct to Netflix/Youtube film that for some reason, has a DVD cover...I thought it looked interesting from the cast (Rosario Dawson, Zachary Quinto, Carl Gugino, etc) but it's mostly just about a bunch of horny dudes with one of the horny dudes getting himself mixed with the wrong crowd, with one of the girls that the horny dudes is after, being a cop, etc. Eh.

Rating: 50/100

• Mully Mullennix

★★★★ Watched by Mully Mullennix 19 Mar, 2014

This was clever funny and quick. I thought it would get dark but it stayed very light. Got a little bored as it stayed really dull at the end but overall it was original and easy to watch.

• maardal

½ Watched by maardal 08 Feb, 2014

Moderne noir: dei brukte budsjettet på striipebarscenane og hadde derfor ikkje råd til statistar heile resten av filmen.

Ikkje verd å sjå.

• Peter Coolidge

★★★½ Watched by Peter Coolidge 08 Jan, 2014

Incredibly short but it was an interesting story.. Held my interest. Gugino was good.

• Eli

★½ Watched by Eli 05 Jan, 2014

Why oh why couldn't I have seen that this was a Sebastian Gutierrez film before I decided to watch this? I watched his film Elektra Luxx recently and am completely that someone like this is allowed to make not just one, but multiple movies that have very little plot and not much purpose. I usually enjoy most of the character actors that are in this, but even they seemed weak here. It was basically just a collection of cameo roles…

• bookhouseboy

★½ Watched by bookhouseboy 12 Nov, 2013

Creator Gutierrez delivers a film that feels more coherent and tight compared to his WiT/EL-duology, but those more uneven films have some higher peaks from the plot - and scene-stealer-performances from Adrianne Palicki - that adds to their somewhat enjoyment and rewatch-value - this one is constantly too underwhelming and tame.

Rewatch-probability: 2 - Not likely

story, cast

• Aniuxa

★★ Watched by Aniuxa 06 Sep, 2013

Como que no logra tener encanto. A pesar del cast y a veces un dialoguín interesante.

Como que intente muchas veces ser Woodyallenesca y pues no le sale para nada.

Qué guapa Alexis Bledel. Rosario Dawson es insufrible.