• Megan

★★★½ Watched by Megan 24 Apr, 2016

I've been familiar with Go's poster since I scoured the shelves of Blockbuster back in '99. My mind assumed it was an edgier Can't Hardly Wait with tons of ecstasy. There is indeed a fair amount of drug use but I didn't expect the dark levels it would reach and the amount of humor it would be balanced with. Heavily influenced by Pulp Fiction the plot jumps in time and point of view following four individuals on a Christmas Eve…

• Justly Underrated

★★★★★ Rewatched by Justly Underrated 09 Apr, 2016

I know it's a Tarantino knockoff, but I love it just the same.

• Justin Shaw

★★★½ Watched by Justin Shaw 08 Apr, 2016

Diet Tarantino, in a good way, and maybe the most 90's movie ever made.

• Andrew R.

★★★★ Added by Andrew R.

Probably the best Pulp Fiction knockoff due to how it doesn't glamorize too much.

• Sam Blackburn

★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Blackburn 24 Feb, 2016

Simple title.
    Before director Doug Liman became known for movies such as "Edge of Tomorrow" and "The Bourne Identity" he was more well know for the type of night life drama type movies with "Go" here and "Swingers".

As with "Swingers" "Go" moves at a fast pace connecting three storylines. Now when you have a movie like that there is one of the stories that you consider the weakest and your favorite, for me the second story is the weakest…

• badfeeble

★★★ Rewatched by badfeeble 02 Apr, 2016

Plutôt amusant de revoir ce film vu à l'époque quelques fois, étant un DVD particulièrement bourré alors que le format en était à ses débuts et bon, c'était bien de découvrir un film de la sorte sous toutes les scènes supprimées et autres suppléments.

De le revisiter aujourd'hui nous fait réaliser que c'est un film définitivement ancré dans les années 90, pas seulement par ses stars débutantes (Sarah Polley, Timothy Olyphant, Katie Holmes, Jay Mohr, même une apparition rigolote de…

• Jack Gattanella

★★★★ Added by Jack Gattanella 3

One of those movies I only saw from start to finish once in the theater, but I remember good chunks of it which speaks to it being a memorable movie (and of course one of those moments is Jay Mohr screaming like a little bitch).

• Victoria

★★★ Watched by Victoria 31 Aug, 1999

C

• Jeffrey Coté

★★ Watched by Jeffrey Coté 03 Mar, 2016

This movie is the perfect encapsulation of the 90s. The raves, the ecstasy, the tinted hair, the Breckin Meyer... And that soundtrack. No Doubt, Lenny Kravitz AND "Steal My Sunshine?" Seriously?

As fun and clever as this film is at times, it ends up flying off the rails in the film's second act. That whole Las Vegas sequence is just painfully stupid. And then the schtick with the gay actors that follows is just painful.

I kind of liked the…

• Polo

★★★½ Watched by Polo 22 Feb, 2016

On suit les péripéties de trois étudiants californiens en recherche d'argent, de drogue, de sexe, ... de sensations fortes.

Le film est raconté selon les trois perpectives des différents protagonistes. La première partie est très bien faite, la deuxième est amusante et la troisième tombe un peu à plat mais fonctionne quand même.

Il n'y a rien de bien original dans ce film (un remake de Pulp Fiction) mais on ne s'ennuie pas et cela se laisse regarder. Il a d'ailleurs plutôt pas mal vieillit.

• LiamJohnsonType

★★★★ Watched by LiamJohnsonType 21 Feb, 2016

Really loved it! Incredibly witty and it's twists and turns hold up even now. The cast is a great mix and all seem to enjoy their roles within the narrative.

• Abhilash

★★★★½ Added by Abhilash

I'm always surprised by how legitimately good this movie is. Just listening to the dialogue in this movie, you can imagine how utterly bland the script would have looked.

But the film is executed so well in it's editing and more importantly acting... I can't help but be drawn by it... and it's not a case of "so bad it's good"... it's just put together so effectively that it hooks you in. Everyone chips in, to make this ho hum…