• Kevin Matthews

★★★★½ Added by Kevin Matthews

Directed by Doug Liman, and written by John August, Go is often described to people as a teen version of Pulp Fiction. Seriously, you'll find that phrase in almost every major review of the movie, so I decided not to buck the trend here. It's got drugs, some violence, plenty of dark humour, a great soundtrack, and a few main events shown from the viewpoints of different characters, which all means that the comparison point is a good one, even…

• Adryon Thomas

★★★ Added by Adryon Thomas

Pulp Fiction's wannabe little sister. Isn't she cute?

• Ken Guidry

★★★ Watched by Ken Guidry 21 Oct, 2015

I was about 13 or 14 when I saw this last. Had to watch it for a class today. It's enjoyable, but the Tarantino influence is very distracting. It's more "cool" than good. Meaning, the enjoyment is very fleeting.

• Igor Stanojević

★★★★★ Rewatched by Igor Stanojević 21 Oct, 2015

i won't let it go away - this feeling has got to stay

• Rocky Pajarito

★★★½ Watched by Rocky Pajarito 13 Oct, 2015

It's a weird feeling when Jay Mohr is the best part of a movie you're watching.

Clever, stylish, and generally fun; Go is an enjoyable movie. It's not a perfect movie, and in fact, its imperfections are pretty annoying, though it's hard to figure out how much of that is the datedness... okay, a lot of it is the datedness. There's a charm to the verve and attitude Doug Liman applies to this multi-perspective caper of sorts, and not all…

• a79senlin

★★★★★ Added by a79senlin

"The Family fuckin' Circus."

• Morris

★★★½ Watched by Morris 30 Sep, 2015

Deeply flawed, but very enjoyable. I got the feeling that Doug Liman really really really liked Pulp Fiction.

• Aimée Victoria

★★★½ Watched by Aimée Victoria 02 Sep, 2015

Because playing a drug dealer with allergy medicine is always a good business idea

• jesseknight

★★★★ Added by jesseknight

Katie Holmes has an outie!

• Caesar

★★★★ Added by Caesar

love when i don't expect gay in a movie and there's gays

• Rocky Lascio

★★★★½ Watched by Rocky Lascio 25 Aug, 2015

I liked this to the point where if I saw this back in the day when it came out, I'd probably dress and act like some of the characters in this movie. I was impressionable, big whoop.
    Not Breckin Meyer though, his character made me want to crawl inside my own asshole and die.

• Colin Creasy

★★★★ Rewatched by Colin Creasy 07 Aug, 2015 1

A blatant Tarantino ripoff, but still a lot of fun; quite possibly the most 90s film ever made.