• Luke Grima

★★★ Watched by Luke Grima 01 Sep, 2014

So 90's.

• Daniel Bigler

★★★★ Watched by Daniel Bigler 26 Aug, 2014

Well, that was quite a trip.

• Alexandra

★★★½ Watched by Alexandra 14 Aug, 2014

everyone's so hot

• Jook

★★ Watched by Jook 09 Aug, 2014

I watched this because of Swingers. I wish I hadn't. It was shit.

• Phil Calabro

★★★★ Watched by Phil Calabro 26 Jul, 2014

Put aside the common criticism as fast-talking 90s kitsch: John August’s writing still sounds remarkably fresh. Sarah Polley's nascent badassery.

• KUATO2084

★★★ Added by KUATO2084

I have a mixed rating for Go. Starts at a 3.5 then gets to a 4, but then drops down to a 2.

I'm always thinking about rewatching it though. Already watched it a few times in the past couple weeks.

• enrice

★★★½ Watched by enrice 18 Jul, 2014

A fun comedy that keeps building and features top notch comedic performances. There's one thing holding it back from being great: it builds and builds and builds and never really pays off. Nothing comes together as tight and succinctly as the three-perspective premise suggests.

• Dan Pendleton

★★★½ Watched by Dan Pendleton 16 Jul, 2014

Watched as part of my July Vegas Challenge.

Go is a fast-paced comedy following three connected story lines centred around a group of supermarket employees who each have their own crazy weekend. The script is quick and clever and performances are good all round. There are some recognisable faces in this but I think they were all pretty much unknowns at the time this came out.

I went into this film knowing absolutely nothing about it and I think that…

• Rocco Tenaglia

★★★★ Watched by Rocco Tenaglia 13 Jul, 2014

Watching idiots make terrible decisions, set to some sweet nineties jams? Yes, please.

• Paolo Carone

★★★★★ Added by Paolo Carone

Surprisingly great. It feels almost too slight to give 5 stars, but it is so phenomenally executed that it feels like a cheat to deny it. Deserves further viewings to really pin down why this is a masterpiece, but in the meantime, it serves as perfect evidence of how boring Edge of Tomorrow turned out. (Being totally truthful: looking at Doug Liman and John August's IMDb pages suggests that Go is a fluke...)

• sdb_1970

★★★ Rewatched by sdb_1970 07 Jul, 2014

Query: Is post-Tarantino in the 1990s > Tarantino in the post-1990s?

• Chris Popkoff

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Popkoff 05 Jul, 2014 1

This was the first dvd I ever owned.