• mrkristopher

★★★★ Rewatched by mrkristopher 01 Mar, 2015 1

I've seen this way too many times now probably, but I'm happy to say it still holds up.

• Alexander Heff

★★★★ Added by Alexander Heff

Go! tells the story of the events after a drug deal, told from three different points of view.

I've not seen this since I was a teen, I remember having it on VHS and I used to watch it on a weekly basis. All of these years later and I really happy to say that still had so much fun with it! It's a really fun movie and I was showered with nostalgic wonders while viewing it on Netflix on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

'Steal My Sunshine' by Len, FUCKING TUNE MATE!!!!

Surprising, playful and just really fucking entertaining.

• Aubtin Heydari

★★★★ Watched by Aubtin Heydari 25 Feb, 2015

A post-Pulp Fiction offspring that is at its best when it isn't trying to be Pulp Fiction. The dialogue tries to capture the wit, profundity and sensibility of Tarantino's irreverent, off-kilter and off-topic banter but it lacks all the traits that made Tarantino's asides so engaging. With that said, Go is a very entertaining film in its own right. it plays the stakes high, manages to create and sustain compelling characters, and is visually splendid. the performances range from the…

• Milez Das

★★★★ Watched by Milez Das 04 Feb, 2015 5

Mannie : You know Simon's in Vegas?
    Ronna : I don't need Simon. I'm going to Todd.
    Mannie : Todd Gaines?
    Claire : Who's Todd Gaines?
    Mannie : That's Simon's dealer.

This review is for my Brother Todd Gaines

I heard a while back from Brother's Todd's review that this movie has a character named Todd Gaines, I was excited to watch it since I read that. Also on the plus side it is directed by Doug Liman, one of…

• Ryan Narc

★★★★ Watched by Ryan Narc 02 Feb, 2015 1

Decided to check this out mainly because of Letterboxd's own legendary Todd Gaines. Glad I did. Go is a lot of fun, with a great cast (wasn't expecting to see Melissa McCarthy show up for about a minute there) and some pretty funny shit throughout. And, what a shocker, Timothy Olyphant - as the film-version of 'Todd Gaines' - was one of my favorite parts of the movie. Check this out for a fast-paced good time.

• Reego

★★★ Added by Reego

A great cast thats for sure, and not too far off from the mishaps of drug dealing and going to a rave. This film reminds me a bit of a young cousin of pulp fiction, adding stories that creates one big clusterfuck, probably Katie Holmes finest performances (that's not saying much) Sarah Polley is great and fits the role perfectly imo.

• Fran Parera

★★½ Watched by Fran Parera 30 Jan, 2015

Doug Liman y los 90 no logran salvar un guión bastardo de Tarantino con vocabulario de 100 palabras y los giros más aburridos.

• Bastiaan

★★★★½ Watched by Bastiaan 26 Jan, 2015 2

when I saw this movie I had no idea what kind of genre it would be. at first it seemed a bit like one of those teenager movies, but there was something different about it.....
    then there's this chapter called Simon...... and from that point on things get sooooo hilariously funny!
    holy shit!
    very entertaining!
    fuck it I give it 4,5 stars cause it made me laugh so many times!!

• bcredskins

★★★½ Rewatched by bcredskins 24 Jan, 2015

Still a damn fine film- if a bit dated now. Liman's direction and editing are solid coming off "Swinger's"- and his cast is solid, with cool tunes and a slick, hip vibe. A fun ride.

• kezman

★★★★ Added by kezman

Great thrill-ride

• lobsta

★★★★ Watched by lobsta 12 Jan, 2015

The film definitely wears its influences on it's sleeves as it's near impossible not to think of Pulp Fiction's similarities and quirks but Go incorporates far more of the 90s giving both films room and reasons to exist. The cast is good here but nothing overly impressive compared with the diversity of talent that are still going strong in their respective fields (Katie maybe not so much) even a Telly Savalas cameo! I appreciated a lot more of the writing…

• Vince Leo

★★★½ Added by Vince Leo

PULP FICTION-lite. Probably more polished, though not nearly as profound, in the "bad-ass baddies whose stories are told out of time but linked together to form a wild and crazy ride" genre, but it has a spirit and comic tone all its own.