• a79senlin

★★★★★ Added by a79senlin

"The Family fuckin' Circus."

• Morris

★★★½ Watched by Morris 30 Sep, 2015

Deeply flawed, but very enjoyable. I got the feeling that Doug Liman really really really liked Pulp Fiction.

• Aimée Victoria

★★★½ Watched by Aimée Victoria 02 Sep, 2015

Because playing a drug dealer with allergy medicine is always a good business idea

• jesseknight

★★★★ Added by jesseknight

Katie Holmes has an outie!

• Caesar

★★★★ Added by Caesar

love when i don't expect gay in a movie and there's gays

• Rocky Lascio

★★★★½ Watched by Rocky Lascio 25 Aug, 2015

I liked this to the point where if I saw this back in the day when it came out, I'd probably dress and act like some of the characters in this movie. I was impressionable, big whoop.
    Not Breckin Meyer though, his character made me want to crawl inside my own asshole and die.

• Colin Creasy

★★★★ Rewatched by Colin Creasy 07 Aug, 2015 1

A blatant Tarantino ripoff, but still a lot of fun; quite possibly the most 90s film ever made.

• mattthephotoman

★★★ Added by mattthephotoman

Probably not as smart as it thinks it is but it rattles along entertaingly enough. Some good scenes, particularly William fitchner at the dinner table. Whatever happened to Scott wolf and jay mohr?

• Matt

★★★ Watched by Matt 03 Aug, 2015

Part of my Best of Sundance series.

• Jaime Rebanal

★★★★½ Watched by Jaime Rebanal 23 Jul, 2015 6

There's so much energy put into Doug Liman's Go it's just unbelievable, it makes a movie like this feel so much shorter than its running time. Every last character (all of whom are performed by a wonderful cast, Polley and Meyer among those standing out) from all three points of view takes you on a real trip that results in something that's without a doubt, so much fun to watch. Go is just some of the most fun I've ever…

• Thomas Mariani

★★★★ Watched by Thomas Mariani 29 Feb, 2012

A lot of films in the mid-to-late 90s tried to rip off Pulp Fiction. The frenetic style, witty dialogue and large cast of characters interconnecting was a common form of story telling for many lower budget crime comedies of the time, but so few of them manage to work. Go is one of the exceptions, separating itself with a fairly fun script and an energetic yet tempered enough pace that feels more influence by the era it was made it…

• Daniel Jensen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Jensen 03 Jul, 2015

Unfairly dismissable, perhaps, as derivative of Pulp Fiction, it is, instead, a sort of answer to it in which the primary characters are women, or gay in the two more interesting thirds. It has the further plus of having all of the same tightness of narrative, while also adding a bit more surface mental-work (trying to remember how the phone conversation between Simon and Todd went from each side, for example, the second time around) in order to keep the…