• pity sex

★★ Added by pity sex

pulp fiction but the story isnt interesting and pulp fiction isnt very good either tho

• Eugene McCrann

★★★ Added by Eugene McCrann

Empty calories, but the presentation is engrossing. Fast-paced, random jokes - impromptu dance off in the produce aisle - and it nails the way in which many different types speak to each other, particularly the posers of the world - the contact lens sexcapade - without ever actually tapping into what makes these people "go."

• Jacob Dornan

★★★ Watched by Jacob Dornan 08 Mar, 2014 3

Totally forgot to log this, which operates pretty well as a review, actually. Outside of the editing and amusing dialogue, this isn't really anything special. Still, it's worth a watch, and Sarah Polley is a fine actress (and not a bad director).

• Cogerson

★★★★ Watched by Cogerson 12 Mar, 2014 2

Letterboxd legend Todd Gaines recommended this movie to me....and I am glad he did. Movie was part Pulp Fiction, part The Hangover (Part 1 not like the horrible parts 2 &3), part Snatch and part Dazed and Confused.....all movies I really like. Movie is told in three parts....with part three explaining what really was happening in the movie in parts 2 and 3. Cast is made up of many solid actors like Timothy Olyphant, Jay Mohr (he now hosts a…

• Christopher Bowes

★★★ Rewatched by Christopher Bowes 10 Mar, 2014

Third viewing, a half-star drop in rating.

When it came out, the first sentence in any review of Go name-checked Pulp Fiction. It's impossible to discuss this film without tying it to its inspiration--not only because it apes Tarantino's structure and reference-heavy dialogue, but also because it has little to offer on its own. It's diverting, way funnier than I remember it. It's difficult to deny the film the cleverness and fun that it's working so hard to earn. But there are long stretches--almost all of the Vegas stuff, for example--that add very little overall.

• Dave H.

★★★★ Watched by Dave H. 01 Mar, 2014

This was a pleasant surprise, an uncovered gem. Fun, interesting and fast paced, enjoyed it from start to finish.

• Pramod K Mahananda

★★★ Watched by Pramod K Mahananda 25 Feb, 2014

Next time someone invites me to offer Amway, I will make sure he got a hot wife.

• Jeff Stone

★★★★ Rewatched by Jeff Stone 19 Feb, 2014

Pleased to report that this one's still pretty great, with Fichtner and Krakowski stealing the show. Doug Liman's best movie.

• Boost

★★★★ Rewatched by Boost 19 Feb, 2014

Awkward beginning, but stick with it. There are surprising cameos. Director of the first two Bournes does a fantastic job with a zany script.

• ross22

★★★★★ Watched by ross22 11 Feb, 2014

Just such a brilliant Tarantino esc film so cool and retro

• TheCincyKid

★★★ Added by TheCincyKid

When Scott Wolf and Jay Mohr escape an emphatically strange encounter with the Cult of Free Enterprise, Mohr quivers, "I need to bathe in sin." So while Sarah Polley's Ronna and Timothy Olyphant's Zack and Desmond Askew's Simon and who's left may not be the most virtuous of the general public, their untimely melancholy and pessimistic pragmatism do, I'm afraid, make them all too familiar. At least to others coming up surrounded by Motley Crue, new wave, techno, gangsta rap, heavy metal, hip hop, etc.

• James Malley

★★★★½ Watched by James Malley 30 Jan, 2014

Just pure fun from start to finish. The final act is the weakest of the three, but the ending ties up all of the intertwining stories nicely, and the cast, script, and soundtrack are all top-notch. A truly underrated gem.