• Abhilash

★★★★½ Added by Abhilash

I'm always surprised by how legitimately good this movie is. Just listening to the dialogue in this movie, you can imagine how utterly bland the script would have looked.

But the film is executed so well in it's editing and more importantly acting... I can't help but be drawn by it... and it's not a case of "so bad it's good"... it's just put together so effectively that it hooks you in. Everyone chips in, to make this ho hum…

• Danny

★★★½ Watched by Danny 26 Jan, 2016

Sex, drugs, guns... and tupperware!

Not sure how I missed this one, an enjoyable watch with some early performances from a number of familiar faces.

• Anarchy99

★★½ Watched by Anarchy99 27 Jan, 2016

a rave is not a
    rave without gay jay mohr and
    amway brand ecstasy

• Jason Bally

★★★ Added by Jason Bally

It's probably not nearly as clever as it would like us to believe, but this still has some nice twists and turns. Fun overall.

• Andrew

★★★★ Added by Andrew

I don't think there's a film that exudes the era that was the late 90's as much as this

• RunDogmaRun

Added by RunDogmaRun

I was mostly entertained by the cast with, for example, a young and Timothy Olyphant sporting dyed hair and Jane Krawkoski as a swinger.

• KUATO2084

★★★★ Added by KUATO2084

"Did you go?"
    "No."
    "Why not?"
    "Tantra, baby."

• ChinOfTarantino

★★½ Watched by ChinOfTarantino 24 Dec, 2015 2

Not without merit but I don't think it came together. Had potential.

• Derek Abbott

★★★★½ Rewatched by Derek Abbott 20 Dec, 2015

(Viewing Format: 1999 DVD, 2.35:1 Anamorphic SD)

I've seen "Go" so many times. It came out when I was a Senior in High School and I must have seen it at least 3 or 4 times in the theater.

This time... I was mainly thinking about this question:

Was Timothy Olyphant really going to shoot Sarah Polley?

I don't think he was.... But maybe... I don't know!

Confederated Products! It's a different company... it's a different quality of product...

• Brendan Jones

★★½ Added by Brendan Jones

Watched it again to see if maybe I just didn't get it the first time... nope, it's just not that great.

• Andy Nelson

★★½ Rewatched by Andy Nelson 12 Dec, 2015

I enjoyed this a lot more when I first saw it. Now that the cleverness of the script has worn off, I find it very shallow with several principal characters that are just hard to care about. It's still a breezy, fun watch. It's just one I don't like all that much anymore.

• Koen Romers

★★½ Watched by Koen Romers 09 Dec, 2015

A few good scenes in an otherwise not so good movie.