• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 06 Nov, 2011

Rating: C+

• Ryan Michaels

★½ Watched by Ryan Michaels 30 Sep, 2014

It has a tremendous energy and swagger to it, but look past that and man, this movie was fucking insufferable. The filmmakers throw around considerable aesthetic and structural flash, but unlike a PULP FICTION (which this film relentlessly, pathetically apes) the jumbling doesn't say anything about the characters, the events, nor cinema at large. Literally everyone involved in this went on to do better things.

• Nate

★★★★ Added by Nate

The sophomore outing of director Doug Liman, the man who put the swinger in 'Swingers' baby, is far from any slump - no it's more like an achievement. Liman is a man that knows what he wants, and an excellent visual artist. 'Go' is a spinning tour-de-force joyride of energetic fun. The movie is down right infectious. It stays in your system for many days, no weeks, after viewing. Consult your physician for proper treatment.

Born in the shadow of…

• Megan_Maggot

★★½ Rewatched by Megan_Maggot 27 Sep, 2014

Katie Holmes before her soul was sucked out by her creepy marriage

• Adam Cadre

★★★ Rewatched by Adam Cadre 20 Aug, 2009

• ross22

★★★★★ Rewatched by ross22 03 Sep, 2014

what cna i say about GO? well its only my favourite film!! i just love everything about it from the style to the genre to teh actors eevrything about thsi is just so out there and brilliant!

• Luke Grima

★★★ Watched by Luke Grima 01 Sep, 2014

So 90's.

• Daniel Bigler

★★★★ Watched by Daniel Bigler 26 Aug, 2014

Well, that was quite a trip.

• Alexandra

★★★½ Watched by Alexandra 14 Aug, 2014

everyone's so hot

• Jook

★★ Watched by Jook 09 Aug, 2014

I watched this because of Swingers. I wish I hadn't. It was shit.

• Phil Calabro

★★★★ Watched by Phil Calabro 26 Jul, 2014

Put aside the common criticism as fast-talking 90s kitsch: John August’s writing still sounds remarkably fresh. Sarah Polley's nascent badassery.

• KUATO2084

★★★ Added by KUATO2084

I have a mixed rating for Go. Starts at a 3.5 then gets to a 4, but then drops down to a 2.

I'm always thinking about rewatching it though. Already watched it a few times in the past couple weeks.