• KUATO2084

★★★ Added by KUATO2084

I have a mixed rating for Go. Starts at a 3.5 then gets to a 4, but then drops down to a 2.

I'm always thinking about rewatching it though. Already watched it a few times in the past couple weeks.

• enrice

★★★½ Watched by enrice 18 Jul, 2014

A fun comedy that keeps building and features top notch comedic performances. There's one thing holding it back from being great: it builds and builds and builds and never really pays off. Nothing comes together as tight and succinctly as the three-perspective premise suggests.

• Dan Pendleton

★★★½ Watched by Dan Pendleton 16 Jul, 2014

Watched as part of my July Vegas Challenge.

Go is a fast-paced comedy following three connected story lines centred around a group of supermarket employees who each have their own crazy weekend. The script is quick and clever and performances are good all round. There are some recognisable faces in this but I think they were all pretty much unknowns at the time this came out.

I went into this film knowing absolutely nothing about it and I think that…

• Rocco Tenaglia

★★★★ Watched by Rocco Tenaglia 13 Jul, 2014

Watching idiots make terrible decisions, set to some sweet nineties jams? Yes, please.

• Paolo Carone

★★★★★ Added by Paolo Carone

Surprisingly great. It feels almost too slight to give 5 stars, but it is so phenomenally executed that it feels like a cheat to deny it. Deserves further viewings to really pin down why this is a masterpiece, but in the meantime, it serves as perfect evidence of how boring Edge of Tomorrow turned out. (Being totally truthful: looking at Doug Liman and John August's IMDb pages suggests that Go is a fluke...)

• sdb_1970

★★★ Rewatched by sdb_1970 07 Jul, 2014

Query: Is post-Tarantino in the 1990s > Tarantino in the post-1990s?

• Chris Popkoff

★★★★★ Rewatched by Chris Popkoff 05 Jul, 2014 1

This was the first dvd I ever owned.

• kaytay

★★★★ Watched by kaytay 30 Jun, 2014

This is a goodie

• Jeremy Thomas

★★★★ Rewatched by Jeremy Thomas 29 Jun, 2014 1

Film #4 in Operation: Rewatch My Blu-Rays I Haven’t Seen In A Long Time

Go is one of those films I can put on at any time and enjoy. A smart and witty script with a lot of comedy, a Tarantino-esque plot structure and great performances from everyone involved. Keep an eye out for an early Melissa McCarthy bit role. Doug Limon needed fifteen years to match the quality of this one, and for good reason. It's just that fun.

• Travis Williams

★★★★ Watched by Travis Williams 28 Jun, 2014

After Pulp Fiction, many films went the route of having multiple stories that overlap and intersect. Go takes the same route and creates a more light hearted approach and the final product is a really cool adventure that shows us what happens to several characters during Christmas time in LA. Doug Liman shows his underrated directing talents here, doing a lot with a cast of actors who really are quite unremarkable and most of which have been forgotten since the…

• Aaron King

★★★½ Rewatched by Aaron King 25 Jun, 2014

A pulp fiction like film that is a little too cute at times and lacks any real consequences in the film and has a zero body count when there should be some.

• seasondays

★★★½ Watched by seasondays 17 Jun, 2014

there's something about this film that captures and wraps the 90s with ease; it is fresh and fun enough to relax.