• Travis Wagner

Watched by Travis Wagner 24 Oct, 2014

Forever unclean.

• Cameron Wayne Johnson

★★½ Watched by Cameron Wayne Johnson 23 Oct, 2014

Curse you for proclaiming that Godzilla has got to go away from Tokyo, Blue Öyster Cult, because now he's hitting up our neck of the woods. I don't know if Matthew Broderick is ready for this, although he has had to deal with "War Games", and I'm thinking that this might be some kind of continuation of the WWII nuclear arms race, because this great nuclear monstrosity is being brought to the States by a German. Yeah, forget Werner Heisenberg's…

• Hemi

½ Added by Hemi

If you could take a series i loved as a child and basically flip me off while in turn slowly rape it.. then you have this movie. May it burn in hell.

View

• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

½ Added by The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

Sadly I can't say that this is the Worst movie with Matthew Broderick in it. However I can say this is a steaming pile of Doodoo. giving it a half a star seems generous. However Jean Reno

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★ Watched by Cole_Ratcliff 10 Oct, 2014

C (73)

• Kymberlie McGuire

Watched by Kymberlie McGuire 19 Aug, 2014

Rifftrax with Bobby. This movie is terrible and awfully dated and the riffing was a little subpar. Not near as fun as I had hoped. Whomp whomp.

• Dave

Rewatched by Dave 03 Oct, 2014

An enormous, radioactively mutated lizard runs rampant in Manhattan. - IMDB

It's not too deep into the film when there's a shit ton of action, and then it DOESN'T FUCKING STOP. It's a staple of the director Roland Emmerich's movies, really.

There was a few times that the actual size of the Godzilla was highly inconsistent. I tend to notice things like this in film.

It's also pretty bland. It just feels completely one note and gets a little tiresome that it's just not-stop-on-the-go action.

Just watch the 2014 version. At least it has some substance.

• TJ Ponder

★★ Added by TJ Ponder

Now enjoyed the hell out of this when I was a kid. I didn't know any better. However it does earn some points due to nostalgia.

• Chris Niklewski

★★½ Added by Chris Niklewski

After not having watched this film in years, I finally watched it again while marathoning all the Godzilla movies (I include this one for completion's sake). It's not really a horrible kaiju/disaster movie and it's decent but it's nothing like a Godzilla movie and my rating is in comparison to the other Godzilla movies. The creature design is fine, the baby Zilla sequence is awful and the only thing they did get right was Godzilla's roar. At least they didn't…

• Mania

★½ Watched by Mania 28 Sep, 2014

σταθερά εκνευριστικός ο Emmerich.

• KMOKLER

Added by KMOKLER

0/5, horrible effects and weak acting is all this film is that's why Godzilla's one of the worst movies ever thought of and put to film thanks God we got a reboot even if it was crap.

• JaySalahi