• Mickey

★★ Rewatched by Mickey 18 Aug, 2016 1

CHRONOLOGICAL GODZILL-A-THON FILM #12:

This movie is bad. I mean, it's terrible. Relatively quickly into the run time of this film, one that tells the story of a young comic book artist who is hired to design monsters for a Godzilla themed educational amusement park(?) only to discover that his new employers are evil space cockroaches (that is a spoiler, though the chances of you actually reading this review are probably even slimmer than the chances of you watching this…

• Trevor Dobbin

★★★ Watched by Trevor Dobbin 06 Aug, 2016

"Hey, Angilas!"

"What is it?"

"Check out the immediate area."

"OK!"

"Do it fast!"

• Kingston Rivera

★★½ Watched by Kingston Rivera 04 Aug, 2016

Item #4. A film featuring a creature with more than one head!
    Above all else, Godzilla movies are charming and fun. I love their set designs and the use of destructible models.

• insanenerd101

★★★★ Added by insanenerd101

Godzilla vs Gigan is one of the most enjoyable films in the Gojira entry. It is one of those films that you just have to turn your brain off and just sit and watch with an entertainment value in mind. If you can enjoy 4 assholes in some rubber suits beating the shit out of each other, then by God, Drop your socks and grab your crocks, you're in for a campy bumpy ride.

• Wooderson

★★★★ Watched by Wooderson 24 Jun, 2016

Jurassic World basically tried to remake this but left out the best part, ALIENS TRYING TO USE KAIJU TO DESTROY EARTH.

This one is pretty underrated in my opinion. I had never seen it because I usually skip over this era of Zilla. It's got a whole lot of the good stuff, and by good stuff I mean Godzilla punching things.

• Kevin Seiler

★★★★★ Watched by Kevin Seiler 13 Jun, 2016

2016 Cult Movie Challenge and Craptacular Revue: Week 24: Godzilla Week

GODZILLA FUCKING SUPLEXED KING GHIDORAH HOLY FUCK I'M GIVING THIS MOVIE FIVE STARS FOR THAT REASON ALONE!

• 10aflyViper

★★ Watched by 10aflyViper 14 Jun, 2016

What can I say? This marathon is becoming pretty tedious. Love that funky Godzilla tower, and Gigan is a pretty cool monster.

• Justin Hullinger

★★★½ Watched by Justin Hullinger 14 Jun, 2016

Cult Movie Challenge Week 24: Godzilla Week

The Craptacular Revue Podcast Week 24: Godzilla Week

Notes while watching this:
    -Holy shit, a Godzilla theme park.
    -Oh my God, they're there's English dubbing for the monster roars.
    -Radial saw chest=best weapon ever.
    -It's very disorienting to see a Japanese hippie.
    -"I'm here!"-a giant cockroach.

• bryant nelson

★★½ Rewatched by bryant nelson 13 Jun, 2016

Everyone says "thanks Godzilla!" at the end but no thanks to Anguirus? He got his face split open by Gigan's tummy-saw trying to save Tokyo.

Pretty dumb Godzilla movie, but has some of the best monsters, in my opinion. And that's all I really want, ya know?

• Sean Summ

★★★ Watched by Sean Summ 07 Jun, 2016

Somewhere between finding this film boring and loving how absolutely ridiculous the whole thing is a gauge on how I feel about this film and my rating.

• Gavin Rye

★★★½ Watched by Gavin Rye 19 May, 2016

After a few disappointing entries, I was happy to finally enjoy a Godzilla film. Though it does seem as if I am in the minority with this one. I get the story is ridiculous, with a bunch of aliens making a theme park with a giant Godzilla and using tapes to control the creatures. But the fight scenes are a ton of fun here. It’s great to see King Ghidorah back and the new monster, Gigan is just fantastic. With…

• Elwood Jones

★★★★★ Added by Elwood Jones

another of my favourites, though like so many of films in the series the final film would be very different from the original plans for this film which originally started as a direct sequel to “Godzilla Vs. Hedorah”, a plan soon scrapped after producer Tomoyuki Tanaka saw the results of that film, so much so that he told director Yoshimitsu Banno that he had “ruined Godzilla” and subsequently banned him from directing another Toho film again. With this in mind…