• Dave Holmes

★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Clint at his mostly Clinty, ie definitive. The support cast (especially the Chinese kids) are pretty amatuerish. And it makes me a little uncomfortable that some of the funniest lines are blatantly racist. But there's a lot of poignancy in this tale - and in Clint growly perf. I first saw this on Qatar airlines enroute from Katie's wedding last year, and it never clicked when I saw Pixar's "Up" a few months later that both films have remarkably similar…

• Sigfred Storstrand

★★½ Watched by Sigfred Storstrand 10 Oct, 2015

This is horribly written and horribly acted. Thank god Clint is there to save the day.

How on earth is this so highly regarded ? Its just stupid. And not in a funny way.

• Jack Gattanella

★★★★ Added by Jack Gattanella

Even with Clint singing the end theme song (why God why?) and some of the performances sucking hard (not everyone can be a good actor Clint, certainly with one take), this is entertaining stuff, with the iconic lead giving us one last batch of grit.

• Paul Dela Peña

★★★½ Added by Paul Dela Peña

How about Ferrari?? ...growl..

• Álvaro Reyes

★★★★★ Added by Álvaro Reyes

Excelente, en todos los sentidos. Mi película preferida de Clint Eastwood de lejos, con personajes que son una joya llenos de matices. Te empapa hasta las trancas, te hace suyo en el minuto uno.

• Voina

★★★ Added by Voina

A decent film about Detroit's horrid condition in moden America. The movie is well done, but a bit shallow in some aspects, and dreadfully predictable.

• Wayne

★★★★ Rewatched by Wayne 07 Sep, 2015

While a little long, "Gran Torino" is still a highly entertaining film with solid direction, and a great lead performance from Clint Eastwood.

• BennyWestside

★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

Aren't old racist people adorable?!

• nrbeaton

★★★ Watched by nrbeaton 16 May, 2010

Clichéd and pretty self-serving, but very well directed and acted.

• Pietro

★★★ Watched by Pietro 27 Aug, 2015

I was expecting a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot better.
    Nice buddy-movie btw

• Vexen

★★★★ Watched by Vexen 21 Aug, 2015

Eastwood is such a badass.

• mfulton