• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 11 Sep, 2009

Nobody plays a Clint Eastwood-like character better than Clint Eastwood himself and no film director in the world directs him better than Clint Eastwood. His name is legendary and even the people from younger generations who have never seen a movie of his, hear his name and it'll immediately ring a bell.

At the age of 78 he starred and directed himself in a role that pretty much sums up the ones he had been known for throughout most of…

• PanosKantz

½ Watched by PanosKantz 29 Aug, 2014

ένα δριμύ κατηγορώ στο θοδωρή νικολαίδη του κωστα και της μαίρης, επειδή δεν μπορούσε να δει το boyhood χωρίς υπότιτλους, επειδή δε μου έδωσε άλλη επιλογή, και επειδή γενικώς φταίει για όλα.

υγ: γιατί δεν έχει αρνητική βαθμολογία τουτο το εργαλείο;

παρόλα αυτά ένα δάκρυ έπεσε <είμαι εύκολο κοινό, μη τα ξαναλέμε αυτά>

• KMOKLER

★★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Perfectly filmed and perfectly acted. Clint Eastwood back on form.

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★★ Watched by Paul Kapsalis 26 Aug, 2014

That was a really good film!Clint Eastwood is badass,and overall the story was cliche I liked it.A classic antiracist,revenge story.But I truly hated Bee Vang as Thao.He was destroying every scene he was in.However that was better than I expected,and I enjoyed it nonetheless the problems it had.

• Wilson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Wilson 26 Aug, 2014

I remember on release critics trying to claim Gran Torino as the deconstruction of Eastwood's Dirty Harry character, in the same vein as Unforgiven was of The Man With No Name; however I have never seen the film in that way, to me, Gran Torino is Eastwood Melodrama, his male weepy. It is also the funniest film of his career.

It is obviously not a perfect film, Bee Vang does not give a particularly strong performance as Thao, it is…

• Erik Stolpmann

★★★★ Watched by Erik Stolpmann 21 Aug, 2014

I admire change, and Gran Torino is a perfect example of change in the most humane way. A superb Clint Eastwood plays a man who is tense, tough, and quite racist. At least, that's who he is when the film begins. The magnificent character arc that Eastwood has to demonstrate on-screen is one of the best I have seen in recent movies. His development is supplemented by the likes of his priest, his family, and most importantly, his foreign neighbours.…

• Diego Garrido

½ Added by Diego Garrido

Otra vez Eastwood siendo chulo. zzZZzzzZ

• Gnske

★★★★ Added by Gnske

A pretty good film, Clint Eastwood as usual plays an extremely violent and racist man who teaches a young man the meaning of life as he struggles to grip with the reality of his own age and state of being.

• Jan

★★★★★ Watched by Jan 09 Aug, 2014

unique

• Luke

★★★★½ Watched by Luke 08 Aug, 2014

This is the first film i've seen that Eastwood has Directed. I've seen previous movies that he's acted in however not something he's directed. As I result, I had no idea what I was getting into, but i knew this film is quite liked so i expected it to be quite poor.

I was actually surprised at how immersed I became in the events of the film. Within the first ten minutes I instantly felt bad for Clint's character and…

• MuntazirQasim

★★★★ Added by MuntazirQasim

80/100

• Carolinanz

★★★★½ Added by Carolinanz

"What the hell does everybody want with my Gran Torino?"