• Alexy Palmar

★★★½ Added by Alexy Palmar

La actuación es magnífica y me encantaron los puntos claves.

• Bryan Colley

★★★★ Added by Bryan Colley

On Golden Pond in the hood.
Less arty and more fun than anything else Clint has directed lately. I recommend it. Script by first time writers Nick Schenk and Dave Johannson.

• wizart666

★★★★½ Watched by wizart666 18 Sep, 2014

bel film

• lantio

★★★★ Watched by lantio 14 Sep, 2014

Gran Torino tells the story of Walt (Clint Eastwood), a racist old man who lives in a primarily asian neighbourhood. Over the course of this film we see Walt turn to understand and accept the asian people. This is a very good movie and I recommend it.

• Alistair

★★★★★ Watched by Alistair 09 Sep, 2014

Outstanding piece of work from Eastwood, his direction is by the numbers but he uses that simplicity to tell the story really effectively, his focus on the story is apparent by the quality of his writing and character development. In addition to his great story telling his embodiment of his character is really commendable and the acting of the minor characters is brilliant as well.

• MatthewLB

★★★★★ Watched by MatthewLB 05 Sep, 2014

Best client Eastwood movie that I have seen.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 11 Sep, 2009

Nobody plays a Clint Eastwood-like character better than Clint Eastwood himself and no film director in the world directs him better than Clint Eastwood. His name is legendary and even the people from younger generations who have never seen a movie of his, hear his name and it'll immediately ring a bell.

At the age of 78 he starred and directed himself in a role that pretty much sums up the ones he had been known for throughout most of…

• PanosKantz

½ Watched by PanosKantz 29 Aug, 2014

ένα δριμύ κατηγορώ στο θοδωρή νικολαίδη του κωστα και της μαίρης, επειδή δεν μπορούσε να δει το boyhood χωρίς υπότιτλους, επειδή δε μου έδωσε άλλη επιλογή, και επειδή γενικώς φταίει για όλα.

υγ: γιατί δεν έχει αρνητική βαθμολογία τουτο το εργαλείο;

παρόλα αυτά ένα δάκρυ έπεσε <είμαι εύκολο κοινό, μη τα ξαναλέμε αυτά>

• KMOKLER

★★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Perfectly filmed and perfectly acted. Clint Eastwood back on form.

• Paul Kapsalis

★★★★ Watched by Paul Kapsalis 26 Aug, 2014

That was a really good film!Clint Eastwood is badass,and overall the story was cliche I liked it.A classic antiracist,revenge story.But I truly hated Bee Vang as Thao.He was destroying every scene he was in.However that was better than I expected,and I enjoyed it nonetheless the problems it had.

• Wilson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Wilson 26 Aug, 2014

I remember on release critics trying to claim Gran Torino as the deconstruction of Eastwood's Dirty Harry character, in the same vein as Unforgiven was of The Man With No Name; however I have never seen the film in that way, to me, Gran Torino is Eastwood Melodrama, his male weepy. It is also the funniest film of his career.

It is obviously not a perfect film, Bee Vang does not give a particularly strong performance as Thao, it is…

• Erik Stolpmann

★★★★ Watched by Erik Stolpmann 21 Aug, 2014

I admire change, and Gran Torino is a perfect example of change in the most humane way. A superb Clint Eastwood plays a man who is tense, tough, and quite racist. At least, that's who he is when the film begins. The magnificent character arc that Eastwood has to demonstrate on-screen is one of the best I have seen in recent movies. His development is supplemented by the likes of his priest, his family, and most importantly, his foreign neighbours.…