• codeck

★★★½ Added by codeck

Una de las mejores películas de Eastwood con una actuación ejemplar.

• Chris Ward

★★★★½ Rewatched by Chris Ward 23 Oct, 2014

The supporting cast still annoy me but I still get something out of this film every time I watch it.

• BazbauersT

Dirty Harry 6: 8/10
    Otherwise: 5/10

• Paul Boyne

★★½ Rewatched by Paul Boyne 15 Oct, 2014

There’s definitely a little of Harry Callahan in Walt, and the most interesting aspect of the film is seeing a prejudiced lone wolf survivor calcify into a bitter old grump. The climactic sacrifice, while extremely heavy on the Christ symbolism, is a satisfying final twist to the question of how many bullets Harry has left. Despite all that, the true analog for Gran Torino is The Shootist, directed by Eastwood’s mentor Don Siegel and starring Eastwood’s predecessor in the role…

• Neil

★★★★★ Watched by Neil 16 Oct, 2014

"Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew, and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of here."

Gran Torino came screaming at me with a punch in the face like an energy drink that said watch the shit out of me.

The emotions that stem from this movie are extraordinary, the acting of Clint Eastwood and also the supporting actors are special and makes you feel good inside. Now I know why my dad likes Clint so much, hats off to you Ol' Man, you deserve it. Don't mess with Walt, you'll wish you hadn't!

View

• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

★★★★ Added by The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

Clint Eastwood gives his best portrayal here.

• MiguelSolo

★★★★★ Rewatched by MiguelSolo 13 Oct, 2014

Es Clint Eastwood sacándose el miembro viril y golpeando muy fuerte con él. Y nosotros gozando con ello.

• Chris Drake

★★ Added by Chris Drake

Some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

• PointMan528491

★★★★½ Watched by PointMan528491 29 Jan, 2014

Impeccably directed and acted by Clint Eastwood, Gran Torino is a fantastic drama that is relatable, intelligent, and emotionally hard-hitting, making it one of Eastwood's best films.

• Alexy Palmar

★★★½ Added by Alexy Palmar

La actuación es magnífica y me encantaron los puntos claves.

• Bryan Colley

★★★★ Added by Bryan Colley

On Golden Pond in the hood.
Less arty and more fun than anything else Clint has directed lately. I recommend it. Script by first time writers Nick Schenk and Dave Johannson.