• alexbhades

★★★ Watched by alexbhades 30 Jun, 2015

Found footage aceptable y entretenido, y aunque tiene sus clásicas bajadas de ritmo y planos mareantes se deja ver.

• thairw

Added by thairw

Sooooo boring.

• Cait Cibulsky

★★★½ Watched by Cait Cibulsky 01 Nov, 2014

Decent! Scary enough!

• Frank Dahlmeyer

★★½ Watched by Frank Dahlmeyer 19 Jun, 2015

Probably would have enjoyed this a lot more would I have watched it when it was released, too jaded by found footage cliches at this point.

• Davith Lecter

★★½ Watched by Davith Lecter 25 Jun, 2015

La película es un buen falso documental, dada la sinopsis me ha sorprendido gratamente porque esperaba la típica película llena de sustos constantes y vacía de suspense y capacidad de entretener.
    Pero dada la sinopsis, también esperaba que me diera más miedo.
    Está desaprovechada, me gusta como comienza, nos introduce en la temática y la presenta de forma correcta, es decir, resulta creíble, realmente he pensado que estaba viendo la grabación de un programa de fenómenos paranormales, e incluso aparecen…

• Alec Falcone

★★★★ Added by Alec Falcone

It's not original, the performances arent that good, at times the "found footage" filmmaking gets a little annoying, but it scared me on a 1st viewing and I had a lot of fun watching it. It's not one of the greatest horror movies but it is the greatest VOD trash horror movies I've ever stumbled upon and that gives it 4 stars

• mrza

★★ Watched by mrza 17 Jun, 2015

I don't want to be like "meh", but yknow. Meh.

• Anthony Briscoe

★★ Watched by Anthony Briscoe 19 Jun, 2015

Quite a silly film. It suffers from a few issues such as the acting and script (I'm sure its meant to be improvised but even then some of the dialogue is awful). I would criticise the camera work but it is meant to be a semi-found footage film. The ghost effects were scary to look at once but you can see the same effect on a youtube pop up video so after a while becomes tiresome. A jump scarefest which…

• SmokingPizza

★★★ Added by SmokingPizza

I've reviewed some other 'found footage' films and most of them are better than this, however... This isn't a complete turd thrown down a dark hallway. It offers the scares and the creep factor all the while still being stupid with stupid people. For a ghost movie it's pretty solid, gives you that feel like you're in a horror-esque video game at various points, but overall it's arrogance to try and stand above all others (and obviously fail to do…

• JerrysGold

★★★ Watched by JerrysGold 06 Feb, 2015

Grave Encounters is one of the better found footage movies I've seen. Showing what would happen if ghost hunters found a real ghost house. I liked how it feels like one of those ghost hunting shows, it looks like what you would see on Ghost Adventures or whatever. The jump scares are plentiful, and this movie has a overall creepy vibe. Very pleased with this movie, its a fun watch.

• Nympetta

★★★★½ Added by Nympetta

This is one of my favorite movies, it was a little slow to start but once things started going it was just spiraling out of control in a good way! It is a little generic for the genre but it has its own unique touches. Grave Encounters has a way to keep you at the edge of your seat and also wanting more when it's done. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys the horror genre, you will be very pleased that you watched this movie!

• Mark_Lemmond

★★★ Watched by Mark_Lemmond 31 May, 2015

I'm not the biggest fan of the found footage genre they tend to be gimmicky and a crutch for poor production quality. There are however always exceptions to the rule, films that manage to use the technique to tell it's story well. This is one of the better found footage movies I've seen but it uses the same cliches that most of these films rely on the screaming, the panic and in fighting between the characters.