• RobWilson

★★★ Watched by RobWilson 07 Oct, 2014

Seth is running from lights in the sky. Those lights chase him to his friend Mark's house. The lights take Mark. Seth & Mark's wife are living in the shadow of that incident. Two years pass and Mark comes back. He is...almost human.

This is a low budget affair. Most of the money was spent on the gore effects,which some are pretty good. The acting is fair at best. Director Joe Begos does not hide his love for John Carpenter's "The…

• Hayley

★★★★½ Rewatched by Hayley 25 Jan, 2015

I think I rewatch this too often. Is every two months too often? It feels like too often. How many times can I say "too often"?

• rlb4931

★½ Watched by rlb4931 23 Jan, 2015

I dig "so bad it's good films", but this got pretty boring.

• RonnieGardocki

Watched by RonnieGardocki 20 Jan, 2015

I feel like if you're writing and directing a movie as "The Vicious Brothers" you've already decided not to make a good movie.

• Goon

★★★ Watched by Goon 04 Jan, 2015

I first saw this film a couple years ago but I figured this was a cool one that Anna should see. I'd say it's pretty solid. For some reason it wasn't as good as I first remembered it though. Still a really solid, haunting movie.

• TheCincyKid

★★★½ Added by TheCincyKid

disarms us with a tongue-in-cheek vibe early on before becoming unrelentingly dark and scary

• Ky Sweet

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ky Sweet 10 Jan, 2015 10

The production design incorparated into a real supposedly haunted asylum makes this film look amazing. It fully draws you into the story. You feel like it's really happening. Granted there are some questionable speacial effects. Very well made just a solid low budget horror film that I love

• Preyesh Sankarparsad

★★ Watched by Preyesh Sankarparsad 31 Dec, 2014

The idea was.good: a film crew.wanting to make a reality show chasing ghosts, decides to shack up in an abandoned mental hospital for the night to make a food episode, bringing a few "extras" to make the place.seem more spooky, but what they get is not what the ever planned for....
    I enjoyed when the movie took a slightly more serious turn, but then, it started getting more predictable and want we've come to expect from found footage movies, where…

• Amara Hope Melechi

★½ Watched by Amara Hope Melechi 28 Dec, 2014

funny/stupid

• Cinemaddict

★½ Watched by Cinemaddict 27 Dec, 2014

That was 90 minutes?! I think I stepped into the same time warp as the characters in Grave Encounters, cause that sure seemed like more than an hour and a half of my life just slipped away. Yeesh. As a found footage film apologist I understand that there's not always the same need for a full blown, traditional plot as these are often times just meant to be carnival rides. But this movie starts getting repetitive about 30 minutes in.…

• Isaiah Bull

★★½ Watched by Isaiah Bull 18 Dec, 2014

My name is Zak Bagans.

• Lauren

★★★★★ Watched by Lauren 10 Dec, 2014

1. This is a great concept for a horror movie.
    2. I'm really glad I watched this during the day.