• Lauren

★★★★★ Watched by Lauren 10 Dec, 2014

1. This is a great concept for a horror movie.
    2. I'm really glad I watched this during the day.

• Ron

★★★ Added by Ron

I really wish that “Grave Encounters” was scarier but, as it stands, it is a pretty decent film. The setting IS creepy and there’s enough jump scares to satisfy people who like them but what really had me with this film was the fact it was a “found footage” film that actually worked—meaning, there was actual reasons that made sense for why the characters are filming all the time. Additionally, the film adds in a few unique elements that isn’t…

• juantfilms

★★ Watched by juantfilms 29 Nov, 2014

Crítica de “Encuentros paranormales“

Como ya sabéis soy muy fan de las películas de cámara en mano y aquí os traigo mi opinión sobre esta película.

Trata de un grupo de cazadores de fantasmas están rodando en un hospital psiquiátrico abandonado, se piensan que no pasa nada y que es todo mentira hasta que empiezan a suceder cosas.
    ...

juantfilms.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/encuentros-paranormales/

• Bobby Edwards

★★★★ Added by Bobby Edwards

I actually like it

• etc.

Watched by etc. 28 Nov, 2014

Gummy faced monsters providing gummy faced jump scares.

• alf025237

★★★ Added by alf025237

um bom filme. cumpre a que foi proposto.

• André Veiby

★★★ Added by André Veiby

I would say this is an underrated horror movie, for sure. It is an found-footage movie, so if you like ghost hunting movies and found footage, this is the movie for you.

• David Ashley

★★★ Watched by David Ashley 16 Nov, 2014

Good scares with no good reason for them (see also: Event Horizon).

• Matthew Christman

★★ Watched by Matthew Christman 31 Oct, 2014

Starts promising, wears out its welcome.

• Charlie Derry

★★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 22 Oct, 2014

A little annoying at the beginning and it certainly drags on at the end, but this horror had my hiding behind my pillow. It's your typical ghost hunter story with the usual bumps in the dark, but it puts a good twist on the premise and it keeps you on edge constantly.

• Mat S.

★★½ Watched by Mat S. 01 Nov, 2014

Maybe I've just seen too many horror (especially found footage type) but this wasn't all that scary. Kind of disappointed actually. Especially after the ton of people that talked it up to me.

• Cody

★★★★½ Rewatched by Cody 31 Oct, 2014

It was perfect watching this with my friends on Halloween itself... actually had them screaming!