• robosllim

Scariness/creepiness: 4/5
    Effects: 3/5
    Atmosphere: 4/5
    Originality: 3/5

I feel like this movie is too... lame, too cheesy, too cliche, I dunno... too something to give a 4/5. But I love creepy asylums, I love the warped space and time, I love the fake ghost hunters shtick.

• Zoe Pearson

★★★½ Watched by Zoe Pearson 19 Aug, 2015

One of the better and decent found footage films. Recommend this in depth review on my blog:

zoemoviereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/zoemoviereviews-grave-encounters.html

• Chase Eiland

★★★ Watched by Chase Eiland 13 Aug, 2015

Solid found footage movie that delivers plenty of jump scares and implausible situations.

• keckles keckles

★★★ Added by keckles keckles

pretty dumb. kinda liked it.

• Wex

★★½ Added by Wex

guilty pleasure

• dedlezar

★★★ Watched by dedlezar 02 Aug, 2015

The beginning parody portion of the film was near perfect and had my friends and I howling.

• chill007

★★★½ Added by chill007

I enjoy Grave Encounters. It is another one of those fake doc films that people film their spokes/journey and get trap inside a building. The setting was there, but I would have like more jumps then there really was. More creepiness.

• Freddie Young

★★★½ Watched by Freddie Young 24 Jan, 2015 2

GRAVE ENCOUNTERS is one of the better found-footage horror films I've seen. While it's pretty unoriginal and the CGI ghosts are kind of distracting and lame at times, the premise of a ghost hunting show turned on its head is very interesting and worthy of the sub-genre it's a part of. The acting, especially by lead actor Sean Rogerson, is pretty solid. The direction by the Vicious Brothers have dynamic style and some great moments of visual presentation, especially in…

• LoveofCelluloid

★★★★ Rewatched by LoveofCelluloid 16 Oct, 2014

The episode of GHOST HUNTERS that you've always wanted to see...

Full review located at:
    fortheloveofcelluloid.com/2014/10/17/grave-encounters-2011/

• alexbhades

★★★ Watched by alexbhades 30 Jun, 2015

Found footage aceptable y entretenido, y aunque tiene sus clásicas bajadas de ritmo y planos mareantes se deja ver.

• thairw