• Evertom BlaK

★★★★ Watched by Evertom BlaK 07 Feb, 2016

Filme de guerra estilo 'Modern Warfare', com Matt Damon, sobre o envolvimento dos E.U.A. com as armas químicas no Iraque. O diretor abusa da ação, com o famoso recurso de câmera trêmula, com uma história que envolve política e história! O filme tem como pontos negativos as atuações, que são todas fracas e até mesmo o astro Matt Damon não está 100%. Entretanto, isso não estraga a experiencia do filme! Recomendado, principalmente para fãs de filmes de ação e de guerra!

• Dan D'Amico

★★★½ Rewatched by Dan D'Amico 06 Feb, 2016

The foot chase at the end, with zero sense of geography and the silly ending with Freddie is weak. Otherwise, a pretty good flick.

• Jack Gattanella

• Milo

★★★½ Watched by Milo 24 Jan, 2016

2010 Films Ranked

70/100

Paul Greengrass (The Bourne Supremacy, Captain Phillips) is one of my favourite thriller directors and as a result I went into Green Zone with high hopes and was entertained from mostly start to finish. It may not be his best work yet but it's certainly an entertaining one, seeing the director reunite with Matt Damon for a thrilling military conspiracy set during the U.S.-led occupation of Baghdad in 2003. Roy Miller (Damon) is a character that…

• Owen Greenwell

★★★★ Watched by Owen Greenwell 12 Aug, 2010

Edge of the seat action, clearly plotted with the right amount of ambiguity of motives.

• Simon Fincham

★★★½ Watched by Simon Fincham 15 Jan, 2016

"It is not for you to decide what happens here.”

A situation often talked about, but, how close to the truth is this?

Explosive and thought provoking journal of some of the events in the Iraq war. We sit at home so disconnected from the reality of whats happening the truth being frankly disturbing.

• Rob Connor

★★ Watched by Rob Connor 14 Jan, 2016

Pretty, gritty but a little bit shitty, which is a pity

• Mathias Axberg

★½ Watched by Mathias Axberg 03 Jan, 2016

Insanely bad considering the talent both behind and in front of the camera.

• Arthur Azir

★★★★ Rewatched by Arthur Azir 21 Nov, 2015

Um excelente thriller de Paul Greengrass, este 'Zona Verde' é um filme muito injustiçado. Devido a (talvez) sua trama complexa e a forma madura como é tratada, tornou-se um dos filmes mais subestimados nesses últimos, mesmo contando com nomes de peso (Matt Damon como protagonista e o já citado Greengrass como diretor).

É, também, um dos filmes mais atuais e relevantes para entender o atual cenário geopolítico presente no Oriente-Médio, principalmente (por conta de sua trama) a questão Iraque e…

• Paul Zoccolillo

★★★ Added by Paul Zoccolillo

a mediocre thriller that often plays out too safely in spite of its realist aesthetic, greengrass uses a simplistic plot to explain the complexities of war in a palatable fashion, another subpar take on current affairs

• joeld

★★★ Added by joeld

Film #7 November Scavenger Hunt
    Task #26 Movie Starring Matt Damon
    letterboxd.com/joeld/list/scavenger-hunt-november-2015/

I so badly wanted to adore this movie. I have absolutely loved the Bourne movies and seeing that it was one of the directors with Matt Damon made me really excited to watch it. I do have to admit that being said I was really bored with the movie. There were a few really good action scenes but near the middle of the movie I found myself distracted…