• msub

★★ Added by msub

I don't know why I saw this.

• Brendan Edwards

★★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 23 Sep, 2016

Haha a superhero with a lot of issues and a bad attitude. Sounds like Deadpool and is up for a lot of fun. Well Handjob.... whoops sorry Hancock has its moments and does bring out some really funny sequences, but i have honestly seen better from Mr Smith ;-) For a nice night with my brother after not seeing him in 1½ months was nice to just chow down and watch this light and silly superhero film without having to bust our brains too much. Enjoyed it for what it is.

• Keith

★★½ Rewatched by Keith 23 Sep, 2016

Celebrating finally getting home after 4 weeks of traveling and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed for the first time in a month. My brother made us some dinner and we sat down and watched this together. It was his first time watching it and my first re-watch since seeing this back when it came out. It hasn't aged particularly well and has a number of issues, but without too much scrutiny, it is a fairly fun way of spending 2 hours.

• christianbale

★½ Rewatched by christianbale 15 Sep, 2016

I remembered this as really awesome. It really wasn't.

• Ratzenking

★★ Watched by Ratzenking 13 Sep, 2016 2

This movie was pretty stupid.
    Hancock is so unlikable all the way through.
    The whole character of Jason Bateman makes no sense. He just wants to help Hancock because Jason Bateman is such a good dude I guess. Also he is just unreastically cool with everything that happens around him and the story just moves on, even though his life is probably in ruins after this movie.
    Jason Bateman's son was just so annoying with his over the top admiration…

• SHartery

★★★½ Watched by SHartery 06 Sep, 2016

Entertaining! Nice twist on the superhero movie

• Laura

★★★★ Rewatched by Laura 06 Sep, 2016

I don't know why people always hate on this movie. It's funny, it's different. I honestly really like it.

• STEPHEN TUBBS

★★ Watched by STEPHEN TUBBS 11 May, 2010

Nothing different - should have been better considering the quality of the supporting cast.

• Dan Bremner

★★★ Rewatched by Dan Bremner 04 Sep, 2016

Not as bad as I remember actually. While the first two acts or so are a lot better than the finale, it's still pretty decent and has a lot of interesting ideas. I just wish they let Vince Gilligan go ahead and do his original script for Hancock which was a hell of a lot darker.

No idea why they're doing a sequel to this either. The character arc of Hancock is complete. Unless he regresses, the sequel would just be a generic superhero film. And we have far too many of those these days.

• ArronRoke

★★★ Watched by ArronRoke 04 Sep, 2016

After watching top gun at the cinema this evening, this was never gonna stand a chance.
    But i felt this wasn't so bad at all really , I liked the whole bad guy turned good idea although i would have loved to have seen what Vince Gilligan really wanted to do with Hancock. There is too many tame superhero films, we need a bad guy to fuck shit up.
    Also Charlize Theron is absolutely lovely !

Won't rush back to see it, but it is good enough to warrant 3 stars !!

• SQREx'S

Added by SQREx'S

the film is so retarded, that the desire to give is to flee in despair.

• Liam Moran