• Skele_D

★★★★★ Rewatched by Skele_D 06 Dec, 2016

Of course the part of the movie that people like the most are when the downtrodden Hancock is drinking, causing destruction and making an ass out of himself. It's only when we get to the exploration of interracial relationships and how society responds that people decide to check out and complain that it's not fun enough. Note that this film came out about a month before The Dark Knight.

• Christopher Moreno

★★★★★ Added by Christopher Moreno

Hand me my cock

• Eliza

★★★★½ Added by Eliza

this would be a perfect movie if it just didn't have the completely unnecessary romantic subplot ok

• katya.

★★½ Rewatched by katya. 24 Nov, 2016

• Ian Haas

★★★ Watched by Ian Haas 23 Nov, 2016

Oh my god, the twist in this movie.
    So there are two superpeople in the entire fucking world. One is Hancock, and the other is his PR guy's wife. Out of ALL the people in LA, no, the country, NO, THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE YOU CHOSE THE PR DUDE'S WIFE?!?! Holy shit, what an awful twist.

• Josh H

★★★½ Watched by Josh H 20 Nov, 2016

Better than it gets credit for

• Hapsari Darmastuti

★★★ Added by Hapsari Darmastuti

The premise is very very interesting and we have never seen a premise like this before but unfortunately the end product is not that special. It is not bad because the premise is still interesting but it is also not that special.

• freecialis

★★★ Watched by freecialis 13 Nov, 2016

Dumb but fun.

• JakeThornton

★★★½ Added by JakeThornton

Though this can be tonally inconsistent at times and the pacing is off at times as well, I thought this was a fascinating look at the superhero genre. It's basically what if there was a superhero in the real world but he was unlikable and a drunk and a crude and dirty person. That's a cool and different idea and while I don't think it's perfect, it really doesn't deserve the hate it gets (though this was pretty anticipated when…

• lsk1801

★★★ Watched by lsk1801 12 Nov, 2016

Great premise, Will Smith was great, entertaining but kind of goes downhill after Charlize Theron's character's reveal, no real villain

• kirstypotter

★★ Added by kirstypotter

weird

• Marie

½ Added by Marie

This film is too long. Will Smith doesn't do much for this concept. Which actually sounds cool until you've watched over an hour of this and yeah I regret it...It's a mess.