• MrCellophane

★★½ Added by MrCellophane

Mesmo com expectativas baixas - por não me identificar com os projetos habituais do Will Smith e com as comédias americanas, em geral -, confesso que me peguei bastante envolvido com o filme, no início. A proposta original é interessante o suficiente para afastar a impressão negativa deixada pelos exageros do roteiro e os pobres efeitos especiais. São muito positivos, ainda, o talento sutil e o timing cômico de Smith e Bateman na composição de seus personagens, carismáticos e divertidos…

• Shawn Stubbs

★★★ Rewatched by Shawn Stubbs 24 May, 2016

This has an intriguing premise, a great cast, and some stunning visual effects but suffers from a mediocre script and a problematic third act.

• LLFIN

★★ Watched by LLFIN 30 Sep, 2008

Not really worth my time or money but have seen worse. I was not prepared for the super hero stuff, I guess one should read the story and not just buy the tickets!

• amelia

★★½ Watched by amelia 12 Apr, 2016

an okay film. interesting plot. can't ever unsee jason bateman as michael bluth.

• Jani

★★★ Added by Jani

Started off okay but ended up feeling like 4 different movies all in one.

• soobjan

½ Added by soobjan

can i give 0 stars

• Tasha Marie

★★★ Rewatched by Tasha Marie 10 Apr, 2016

Some serious third-act-itis, but enjoyable before all that.

• Edgar Cochran

★★ Added by Edgar Cochran

Penile reference.

41/100

• Rahul Dutta

★★★ Watched by Rahul Dutta 02 Apr, 2016

This is a different take on the superhero genre with an interesting, offbeat twist.

• Dutch

★★★ Rewatched by Dutch 31 Mar, 2016

It's pretty astounding how fast this film goes off the rails. Hancock spectacularly manages to go from great to not so great all within the space of a single scene. What starts out as a terrifically unique and refreshing take on the superhero genre, turns into an awkward mess when Charlize Theron's character is revealed to be connected to Hancock.

I liked Hancock, but the film is just one big missed opportunity.

• Ila

Added by Ila

thanks Vince Gilligan for Breaking Bad and this

• Belfry

★★★ Watched by Belfry 19 Mar, 2016

I really enjoyed this movie up until the 3rd act!
    It was promising to be a fantastic and interesting movie up until the point where Jason Bateman's character's wife reveals herself to have the same powers was Will Smith's character. It seemed unnecessary, and convoluted. They also used some lines to try to justify this poor choice of storyline.

This movie could have been so much better if they just focused on improving Hancock's image as a superhero.