• t2kickassjedi

★★★★ Added by t2kickassjedi

Hancock is a really fun action film with an awesome concept and Will Smith is hilarious.

• laurabermejo

★★★ Watched by laurabermejo 12 Jul, 2015

Oh miradme soy Will Smith y estoy volandooooo

• Jake Williams

★★½ Added by Jake Williams

This is one of my least favorite kind of films, one that was just okay, but in better hands could have been great. There's a lot of great stuff here and some of it is on the right track, but much loses it's footing or simply does not stick to the point and winds up undelivered. The comedy when it's on is great, but for the majority of the film it's off. The heartfelt finish is decent, but should've been…

• Chris Purdie

★★½ Added by Chris Purdie

Hancock is a weird flick. Or perhaps it's just terribly written.
    By the end I couldn't tell, but I was definitely leaning towards terribly written.
    I remember a time when Will Smith used to have fun in the movies. I'm not sure I can pin-point exactly when that changed (I think it was Ali) but it just seems like now all he does in movies is look stern and bored. His scripts always focus on how irresistable he is to…

• Bjørn-Harald Sønsthagen

★★★½ Rewatched by Bjørn-Harald Sønsthagen 21 Jun, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

It's got some problems, but a nice idea and competent made.

Won't the crime in the city increase after he leaves?
    Who are "they"?
    What's the reason behind the weather change?

If you had to chose between superpowers or true love, you choose superpowers obviously...

• SmokingPizza

★★★ Added by SmokingPizza

A lot of this works, at least with the general idea of the superhero thing. At one point though it stops being funny and well-meaning and starts being ridiculous. Ridiculous to the point where it feels like it became a completely different movie.

• Valerie Troutman

★★★ Watched by Valerie Troutman 08 Jun, 2015

This started well, but then it's like the writers weren't sure how to keep it going, so they went with an easy way out. As a result, it's just okay.

• Daniel Paikov

★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel Paikov 08 Jun, 2015

Berg tries to do his best Tony Scott/Alex Proyas. Almost pulls it off.

• Lukas Migas

★★★½ Watched by Lukas Migas 06 Jun, 2015

Still quite fun.

• msmere

Added by msmere

not Will's best

• Darcey Luttrell

★★★ Watched by Darcey Luttrell 31 Jan, 2015

Utterly hilarious but it also sort of snowballs and does not go at all where you expected it to.

• Nudeviking

★★½ Watched by Nudeviking 19 May, 2015

I am rather certain that I have already seen this entire "motion picture" in dribs and drabs, but am equally certain that I had never seen the aforementioned film it in its entirety prior to this very eve.

While I found the concept of the film in which a drunken, uncouth fellow possess the powers of a demigod to be quite charming, and was equally fond of Mister Jason Bateman's performance, the "motion picture" was ultimately something of a disappointment.…