• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

I found humor in this animation film to have won extraordinarily (especially the characters Will The Krill and Bill The Krill, voice-over by Brad Pitt and Matt Damon). However the plot of film is ordinary and not too convincing. It seemed as if much of scenes from its predecessor, were re-shot here. Definitely a film for only enjoying humor-filled scenes.

• joelhwa

★★ Watched by joelhwa 02 Jul, 2013

4/10: Heartwarming, and is helped with brilliant theme songs, great visuals, and the story between the two Krills are the most entertaining imo. One to watch with family.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now at your local cinema, I have been thinking about this film in many ways since I have seen it, because this film is more aimed for younger patrons of the cinema. But with that being said I do have a couple of problems with this film, one being the genre of music and dancing, it basically revolve around pop and rap music, which I have no problem with that. My point is if…

• Rick Scheutzow

★★ Watched by Rick Scheutzow 27 Nov, 2014

Wooo special effects Ooooo. Ok I'm over it. Next!

• KMOKLER

★½ Added by KMOKLER

We had the first one which was a surprisingly good film and then we get it's childish sequel made for the money and the babies which just ruins the franchise.

• Reece Roberts

★★★ Watched by Reece Roberts 16 Aug, 2014

Cuteness Overload.
    A decent animated sequel, that's pretty happy on the uptake.
    I do love Matt Damon and Brad Pitt playing shrimp with an existential crisis.
    Some of the songs where tap dancing good, but ultimately a re hash of themes previously explored in the first one.
    Oh, and Robin Williams proves once again the versatility of his voice work, playing two characters in this film that are completely different to one another and yet both entertaining.

• TajLV

★★★ Added by TajLV

Like most sequels, this doesn’t live up to the original, but it is still good fun. Robin Williams continues to ellicit LOLs as love-sick Ramon and there’s got to be a tear or two as little Erik finds his musical voice to sing the praises of his dad, Mumble, to a surly elephant seal. I’ll be surprised if Warner Brothers doesn’t go for part three.

• Mandy Griffiths

★★★½ Added by Mandy Griffiths

“Happy Feet 2”, the follow up to Australian George Miller’s 2006 breakout animated smash hit, follows the journey of Mumble’s (voice of Elijah Wood) son, Erik, who is struggling to realize his talents in the Emperor Penguin world. Meanwhile, a new danger threatens their home, and it will take Erik, Mumble and everyone working together to save them.

While this film did not create the same sensation as the original when it hit theatres, don’t take it for a substandard…

• ShotbyShe

★★ Watched by ShotbyShe 01 Apr, 2014

Not as bad as I was dreading but I’d still never watch it again. It’s just to corny, and far from great like the original.

• barcalounger

★½ Rewatched by barcalounger 07 Mar, 2014

Be yourself.

There, I summed up the movie and could have had a 2 word movie review. But instead I'm going to muse about a tea party member accidentally stumbling on this kids movie indoctrinating the children with the message that the climate is changing in the antarctic. After their tea party head explodes from facts they will pick up the pieces and go on youtube comment section to post something about Obama or Benghazi on an unrelated video and we'll all be even stevens.

• Ahmad Bilal

★★ Watched by Ahmad Bilal 27 Feb, 2014

If you want it you must will it. If you will it it'll be yours

I wasn't particularly happy with Happy Feet (2006) and yet i had to watch the sequel, to finish what i started. Mumble the lead penguin from the first film with his partner Gloria have a kid Erik now, which doesn't share his father's Tap Dancing enthusiasm. Meanwhile there is a catastrophe which destroys penguins' homeland and traps them in a giant hole.

Now, here is…