• Alan Castree

★★½ Watched by Alan Castree 09 Jan, 2015

Was kind of hoping this to be like Babe 2 where it was an incredibly underrated gem, but it wasn't. It wasn't bad, just felt strange. The concept of perspective that I liked so much in the first movie was really lacking in this one. Not that it wasn't there, it just felt like it wasn't done well... or forced. Also, the last third of them film was a real grind. How long did we need to fircking scrape at that block of ice?

Plus half a star for having a Janelle Monáe song in the credits.

• Panta Oz

★★½ Added by Panta Oz

Watchable... but only for people who just adored the first one!

For all others, this American-Australian 3D computer-animated family musical directed by George Miller, who co-directed the original film Happy Feet, could be, simply said, dull! No excitement and "mojo" like in the first one! The story of Erik, son of the penguins Mumble and Gloria, wasn't even close to the story of Mumble itself!
    This movie, like the first one, has the "global warming" message ... the impact on…

• murf

★★★ Added by murf

Aoibhe likes it :)

• Mike

★★½ Watched by Mike 20 Dec, 2014

So overstuffed, uninspired, and sloppy it makes me wonder if it was made solely to capitalize on the popularity of the first film. Very little about this feels thought out beyond pitch stage, as the returning characters and a few newcomers are thrown in the middle of another "save the village" plot with all the enthusiasm most reserve for laundry day. It's so rough that George Miller, typically a masterful visual storyteller, has trouble with basics like establishing geography, especially…

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

I found humor in this animation film to have won extraordinarily (especially the characters Will The Krill and Bill The Krill, voice-over by Brad Pitt and Matt Damon). However the plot of film is ordinary and not too convincing. It seemed as if much of scenes from its predecessor, were re-shot here. Definitely a film for only enjoying humor-filled scenes.

• joelhwa

★★ Watched by joelhwa 02 Jul, 2013

4/10: Heartwarming, and is helped with brilliant theme songs, great visuals, and the story between the two Krills are the most entertaining imo. One to watch with family.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now at your local cinema, I have been thinking about this film in many ways since I have seen it, because this film is more aimed for younger patrons of the cinema. But with that being said I do have a couple of problems with this film, one being the genre of music and dancing, it basically revolve around pop and rap music, which I have no problem with that. My point is if…

• Count Rickula Sarcophagus

★★ Watched by Count Rickula Sarcophagus 27 Nov, 2014

Wooo special effects Ooooo. Ok I'm over it. Next!

• KMOKLER

★½ Added by KMOKLER

We had the first one which was a surprisingly good film and then we get it's childish sequel made for the money and the babies which just ruins the franchise.

• Reece Roberts

★★★ Watched by Reece Roberts 16 Aug, 2014

Cuteness Overload.
    A decent animated sequel, that's pretty happy on the uptake.
    I do love Matt Damon and Brad Pitt playing shrimp with an existential crisis.
    Some of the songs where tap dancing good, but ultimately a re hash of themes previously explored in the first one.
    Oh, and Robin Williams proves once again the versatility of his voice work, playing two characters in this film that are completely different to one another and yet both entertaining.

• TajLV

★★★ Added by TajLV

Like most sequels, this doesn’t live up to the original, but it is still good fun. Robin Williams continues to ellicit LOLs as love-sick Ramon and there’s got to be a tear or two as little Erik finds his musical voice to sing the praises of his dad, Mumble, to a surly elephant seal. I’ll be surprised if Warner Brothers doesn’t go for part three.

• Mandy Griffiths

★★★½ Added by Mandy Griffiths

“Happy Feet 2”, the follow up to Australian George Miller’s 2006 breakout animated smash hit, follows the journey of Mumble’s (voice of Elijah Wood) son, Erik, who is struggling to realize his talents in the Emperor Penguin world. Meanwhile, a new danger threatens their home, and it will take Erik, Mumble and everyone working together to save them.

While this film did not create the same sensation as the original when it hit theatres, don’t take it for a substandard…