• PsychoSavager

★½ Watched by Matthew Lumb 03 Oct, 2015

Just not enough bonkers.

• ComedyInsider

★★★½ Added by ComedyInsider

Ahh, back when Sandler was funny.

• JaySalahi

★★★★ Watched by JaySalahi 12 Aug, 2012

B+ (88)

• matthewmarkham

Added by matthewmarkham

Silly. Really silly.

• Juliusmc

★★★★ Watched by Juliusmc 30 Aug, 2015

Where's the old Adam Sandler we want him back. This movie was really good and really funny it is the best Adam Sandler movie ever. This movie was original and had good story. Yes it is a bit cheesy but nonetheless really entertaining to watch and it has great replay value.
    So i will give Happy Gilmore

• Jason Cregan

★★★½ Added by Jason Cregan

One of Sandler's best movies alongside the Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates. Good jokes as well as a solid cameo by golfing great Lee Trevino. One of the best golfing movies ever made.

Good. 3/5.

• Alistair Ryder

★★ Watched by Alistair Ryder 25 Aug, 2015

You know when you are visiting a friend with awful movie taste whilst they are watching a movie? This reason alone is why Happy Gilmore is in my diary. If this represents one of Sandler's better films (not counting Punch-Drunk Love or Funny People, as they are PTA and Apatow films that just happen to star Sandler, not "Adam Sandler films"), then I am certainly thankful I haven't been blessed with the opportunity to see his worst.

• Peazze

Watched by Peazze 22 Aug, 2015

That was crap. Classic Sandler.

• jahller

★★★ Watched by jahller 17 Aug, 2015

Here is an idea for a new Adam Sandler movie: Present time Adam Sandler goes back in time to the year 1996 and forces 1996 "Happy Gilmore" Adam Sandler to sit through "Jack & Jill", "Grown Ups", "Grown Ups2"(I still can't believe he got the money for a second part) and "Zohan".

Unfortunately his initial plan to prevent these movies from being created fails, as 1996 Adam Sandler sees the opportunities in earning outrageous amounts of money through unproportional wages for…

• Jason Darby

★★½ Rewatched by Jason Darby 14 Aug, 2015 1

Is it possible for Adam Sandler to make a good movie?

I'm not really referring to films where Adam Sandler happens to be an actor in them, such as Paul Thomas Anderson's Punch-Drunk Love or Mike Binder's Reign O'er Me. Those films are not Adam Sandler films, or more appropriately they are not Happy Madison style productions that Sandler has become famous for. The question of whether or not he can make a good film isn't as easy to answer…

• Chad Sayers

★★★ Rewatched by Chad Sayers 04 Aug, 2015

I don't know if it's nostalgia or what but I still think this movie is hilarious no matter how stupid it is #ripbobbarker