• Arya Sheikhi

★★★★ Added by Arya Sheikhi

It's the best Adam Sandler film I've seen.

• Noah Marger

★★★★ Watched by Noah Marger 19 Sep, 2016

We will never see a funnier Adam Sandler

• Jason Lamb

★★★½ Rewatched by Jason Lamb 17 Sep, 2016

Just plain stupid fun.

• spandanzo

★★★½ Rewatched by spandanzo 14 Sep, 2016

Unlike a lot of Adam sandlers early stuff this one is still hilarious . It has aged well . I still find myself running up to the tee at the driving range .

• Jman76

★★★★ Added by Jman76

Hilarious movie!...back when Adam Sandler made good movies. If you haven't seen this one and you are sad and you want to laugh, a must watch!

• Matthew Armitstead

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Armitstead 07 Sep, 2016

Not the best movie but definitely my favourite movie.

"Talk about a hole-in-one!"

• Lusamio

★★★½ Added by Lusamio

One of his only good movies

• L. Borgia Rossetti

★★★★½ Watched by L. Borgia Rossetti 04 Sep, 2016

- The crocodile
    - The paradise with that midget
    - Everybody dead waving from the sky

• Diz Hooper

★★★ Watched by Diz Hooper 02 Sep, 2016

This is one of the few Adam Sandler movies that I enjoy. I remember really liking this a lot when I first saw it in the theater. However, it is not as funny as I remembered it being. It still has a lot of laughs, but watching it now, I noticed that a lot of the humor comes from Adam Sandler acting childish, which isn't as funny now as it was when I was younger.

• Yeezus808s

★★★★★ Added by Yeezus808s

a great example of the hero's journey

• LewisCarrick

★★★★ Added by LewisCarrick

When Adam Sandler was funny. Miss it.

• Bob Blaschuk

★★★½ Rewatched by Bob Blaschuk 26 Aug, 2016

I don't know why, but I have been on a bit of a kick with Sandler films lately. I don't recommend it, unless you are just going to watch the good ones. Yes there are good ones!

Happy Gilmore is one of those good films. Still funny today, you can tell it comes from an era of his career that he still gave a crap about trying to make a good and funny film. I have seen this one many…