• Jim Brown

★★★½ Rewatched by Jim Brown 16 Oct, 2016

Showed this film to my children. They definitely found it entertaining as did I even after all these years. This was the height of Adam Sandler.

• gabigabi4

★★ Watched by gabigabi4 17 Oct, 2016

Stupid too 😚

• Kevin

Watched by Kevin 15 Oct, 2016

Star ratings aren't possible here. Sometimes there's a film that is too its own to be compared to other films.

Happy Gilmore is a movie I will cherish forever. Because it came out when I was 12. And I watched it on repeat for the next 5 years after that.

• Matt Tazbin

Added by fakelaurent

ugh adam sandler

• Diana Castillo

★★★★★ Rewatched by Diana Castillo 03 Oct, 2016

Amaba esta película, bueno, todavía la sigo amando y por eso las 5 estrellas, es estúpida, divertida, pero sin caer en las ridiculeces exageradas en las que ahora caen las películas actuales de Sandler, siento que a él le pasó lo mismo que a los Simpson.

• The Artist Formerly Known as Leif Tystad

★★ Watched by The Artist Formerly Known as Leif Tystad 01 Oct, 2016

On the ground surface, "Happy Gilmore" has plenty of good going for it, at least in terms of being an adequate unintelligent Comedy. Ah, but alas my good friends, I can't look at this piece in terms so shallow. As someone who's followed Sandler's work with a tinge of fervent disdain, "Happy Gilmore" is a domino, setting the works of cinematic excrement we know now as "Jack & Jill" or "Pixels" into motion.

What I can say of pre-"Eight Crazy…

• Jak-Luke Sharp

★★★★ Rewatched by Jak-Luke Sharp 02 Oct, 2016

I watched this on Region B DVD.

This is by far my favourite film from Adam Sandler and after so many years watching it I've finally realised why. It's because it doesn't have all the Sandler cliches, I mean think about it, it actually stands out really well on its own without the cameos or his over saturated humour. Don't get me wrong it does have its Sandler moments but overall has a very strong script and it's well acted.…

• msub

★★★ Added by msub

the best adam sandler movie. Which isn't saying much.

• Patrick Bratin

★★★★ Rewatched by Patrick Bratin 29 Sep, 2016

"You're gonna give that shit up, gonna concentrate on golf."

It's a titanic story of sporting achievement. A rags to riches story. No seriously, it is. I've seen Happy Gilmore about a billion times and I still manage to laugh every time. Adam Sandler is at his hilarious best (I promise you, he was funny once), Christopher McDonald is the perfect comedic foil for Sandler's Gilmore as the uptight golf pro Shooter McGavin, and some of the best lines and…

• Chaun Osburn

★★★½ Rewatched by Chaun Osburn 28 Sep, 2016

Do you always carry a puck around?