• Michael Kastner

★★★½ Rewatched by Michael Kastner 25 Mar, 2015

Irgendwie kann ich bei dem immer wieder gut ablachen. Geht schon mit dem echt witzigen Opening an und hat einfach ein paar gute Gags.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★½ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

One of the better Sandler comedies. Goofy fun.

• moviegrande

★★★½ Watched by moviegrande 07 Mar, 2015

"Happy Gilmore" is considered Adam Sandler's best pure comedy, and I can't agree more. What makes this better than almost any other Sandler comedy is that Sandler is quite calmed down. There's still the patented Sandler -going -into- a- fit -of -rage gag, but for his character, it works.

This movie also has what is lacking in his movies today, and that is heart. You want this character to win because he's not obnoxious, he has a goal. The wacky…

• Lucas

★★★½ Rewatched by Lucas 16 Feb, 2015

Just another fun Adam Sandler movie, and it's one of his best. This is one for the sport fans and just the crude humor fans as well, again one you'll be quoting for years!

• Tyler Foster

★★★½ Rewatched by Tyler Foster 09 Aug, 2014

Still my favorite of Sandler's comedies.

• rossboyask

★★★ Rewatched by rossboyask 14 Feb, 2015

Still one of my favourite Sandler films, with McDonald giving us an enduring screen villain in Shooter McGavin, and a hilarious Cameo from Richard Kiel. Insane product placement though.

• deadmanramsey

★★★ Added by deadmanramsey

59/100

• Degaré Moreau

★★½ Added by Degaré Moreau

I've done it; I've finally done it, after all of this time: I am one of the many people who have seen all of the "huge" Adam Sandler films, and honestly I liked this film better than every single other Adam Sandler film (PDL is not an AS film).

• Stephen McAleer

★★★½ Rewatched by Stephen McAleer 10 Jan, 2015

Shooter McGavin one of the best bad guy characters.

• Timon Wimmer

★★★ Rewatched by Timon Wimmer 08 Jan, 2015

One of Adam Sandler's more watchable movies.

• mizpol

★★★★½ Rewatched by mizpol 06 Jan, 2015

For a comedy this is right up my street... during a pro-am golf tournament Adam Sandler punching it out with veteran game show host Bob Barker will be always be one of those classic moments...

• Ben Shelton

★★★★ Watched by Ben Shelton 06 Jan, 2015

Adam Sandler films pre Big Daddy are always enjoyable (Generally).

Happy Gilmore is endlessly laughable and continuously quotable!