• Reviewpuram Akilan

★★½ Watched by Reviewpuram Akilan 17 Apr, 2014

I still do not know why I watched this! Wasn't able to sleep last night and this film just propped up on Zee Studio. Not being a Adam Sandler fan, I hesitated at the start. But there were few genuine laughs throughout. Nothing to be taken seriously! A decent B-grade entertainer. Too kiddish and superficial!

• Don Ramón

★★★★ Rewatched by Don Ramón 16 Apr, 2014

When Sandler was in some pretty decent movies.

• Eugene McCrann

★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

I am not above this movie. But I wish I was.

• rangerfan1041

★★★★★ Rewatched by rangerfan1041 08 Apr, 2014

One of my favorite pure comedies of all time, this is still the best Sandler comedy ever. Sandler is Happy Gilmore, who over the years has become one of the more recognizable comedic hero's in film and pop culture. An aggressive and terrible hockey player who thinks his goal in life is to play hockey, the only problem is he isn't any good. When his Grandma's house is taken over by the IRS he comes up with the idea to…

• Tommy Wiseau

★★★ Added by Tommy Wiseau

EL OH EL

• Thomas Pashko

★★★ Rewatched by Thomas Pashko 03 Apr, 2014

My dog always puts on a lot of weight in the winter. My family and I always affectionately call him Chubbs Peterson as a joke when he's got his winter chub on.

But my 12-year-old sister hadn't seen Happy Gilmore before, and thus didn't understand the reference. So we watched it together, and now she does.

• layla

★★★★★ Added by layla

Gilmore hits the ball real hard!

• yuwan

★★★★★ Added by yuwan

Very good movie of adam sandler

• Jarret

★★½ Watched by Jarret 26 Mar, 2014

Eh. It's very lazy and I barely laughed but for some reason I enjoyed it and I was never bored or angry. Props to Sandler for actually trying.

• cryptodude

★★★★★ Added by cryptodude

Great movie. one of my all time favorites, got to check this out ! Really funny. Adam Sandler is funny as in this one.

best quote:

Shooter McGavin: You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!
    Happy Gilmore: [laughing] You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

• Amanda Gee

★★½ Watched by Amanda Gee 21 Mar, 2014

I normally enjoy watching Adam Sandler films, I know many people don't but I like the stupid simple stories that he creates because sometimes it's nice to watch dumb movies. I have to say of all the hype that this film had gotten after many years, I finally watched it and I was disappointed. It has it's moments but it's not as funny as Billy Madison or Mr. Deeds. This ranks pretty low on my Adam Sandler list.

• Joe

★★★½ Rewatched by Joe 16 Mar, 2014

This movie is almost 20 years old. Sheesh.

For the longest time, I thought "Tuesday's Gone" wasn't an original song and was just "Theme to Happy Gilmore".

The plotting of this movie is kind of relentless in its joke telling. Happy keeps hitting obstacles and overcoming them in the most hilarious way possible. A really funny middle stretch of the movie sees him forced to team with Bob Barker, which ends in that crazy fight. Then he's suspended and can't…