• Lucas

★★★½ Rewatched by Lucas 16 Feb, 2015

Just another fun Adam Sandler movie, and it's one of his best. This is one for the sport fans and just the crude humor fans as well, again one you'll be quoting for years!

• Tyler Foster

★★★½ Rewatched by Tyler Foster 09 Aug, 2014

Still my favorite of Sandler's comedies.

• rossboyask

★★★ Rewatched by rossboyask 14 Feb, 2015

Still one of my favourite Sandler films, with McDonald giving us an enduring screen villain in Shooter McGavin, and a hilarious Cameo from Richard Kiel. Insane product placement though.

• deadmanramsey

★★★ Added by deadmanramsey

59/100

• Degaré Moreau

★★½ Added by Degaré Moreau

I've done it; I've finally done it, after all of this time: I am one of the many people who have seen all of the "huge" Adam Sandler films, and honestly I liked this film better than every single other Adam Sandler film (PDL is not an AS film).

• Stephen McAleer

★★★½ Rewatched by Stephen McAleer 10 Jan, 2015

Shooter McGavin one of the best bad guy characters.

• Timon Wimmer

★★★ Rewatched by Timon Wimmer 08 Jan, 2015

One of Adam Sandler's more watchable movies.

• mizpol

★★★★½ Rewatched by mizpol 06 Jan, 2015

For a comedy this is right up my street... during a pro-am golf tournament Adam Sandler punching it out with veteran game show host Bob Barker will be always be one of those classic moments...

• Ben Shelton

★★★★ Watched by Ben Shelton 06 Jan, 2015

Adam Sandler films pre Big Daddy are always enjoyable (Generally).

Happy Gilmore is endlessly laughable and continuously quotable!

• Daniel Mumby

★★½ Added by Daniel Mumby

Of all the mediocre and obnoxious films Adam Sandler has made, in which he always plays the exact same character, this is the best. The storyline conforms to pretty much every cliché in Hollywood, from the mentor who meets with a sticky end to the stereotypical villain, the sex object love interest and the sentimental happy ending.

Nevertheless there are one or two elements of this film which make it at least bearable to watch. One of them is the…

• maskull

★★★★ Rewatched by maskull 31 Dec, 2014

Gilmore Vs. Bob Barker. Classic!!!

• Sean

★★½ Watched by Sean 31 Dec, 2014

Been on my list for about a year, and today I watched it. It is very overly exaggerated, but a feel good movie as a whole. There isn't much to say, but enjoy this goofy golf comedy. Seems to be from Adam Sandler's "good" era.