• Chris Drake

★★½ Added by Chris Drake

I've done it; I've finally done it, after all of this time: I am one of the many people who have seen all of the "huge" Adam Sandler films, and honestly I liked this film better than every single other Adam Sandler film (PDL is not an AS film).

• Stephen McAleer

★★★½ Rewatched by Stephen McAleer 10 Jan, 2015

Shooter McGavin one of the best bad guy characters.

• Timon Wimmer

★★★ Rewatched by Timon Wimmer 08 Jan, 2015

One of Adam Sandler's more watchable movies.

• mizpol

★★★★½ Rewatched by mizpol 06 Jan, 2015

For a comedy this is right up my street... during a pro-am golf tournament Adam Sandler punching it out with veteran game show host Bob Barker will be always be one of those classic moments...

• Ben Shelton

★★★★ Watched by Ben Shelton 06 Jan, 2015

Adam Sandler films pre Big Daddy are always enjoyable (Generally).

Happy Gilmore is endlessly laughable and continuously quotable!

• Daniel Mumby

★★½ Added by Daniel Mumby

Of all the mediocre and obnoxious films Adam Sandler has made, in which he always plays the exact same character, this is the best. The storyline conforms to pretty much every cliché in Hollywood, from the mentor who meets with a sticky end to the stereotypical villain, the sex object love interest and the sentimental happy ending.

Nevertheless there are one or two elements of this film which make it at least bearable to watch. One of them is the…

• maskull

★★★★ Rewatched by maskull 31 Dec, 2014

Gilmore Vs. Bob Barker. Classic!!!

• Sean

★★½ Watched by Sean 31 Dec, 2014

Been on my list for about a year, and today I watched it. It is very overly exaggerated, but a feel good movie as a whole. There isn't much to say, but enjoy this goofy golf comedy. Seems to be from Adam Sandler's "good" era.

• Cass Nicholas

★★★½ Watched by Cass Nicholas 31 Dec, 2014

One time I told people Click was my favorite movie and Adam Sandler was my favorite actor, but the joke backfired because they didn't realize I was kidding.

• Brendan Edwards

★★★ Rewatched by Brendan Edwards 27 Dec, 2014

Happy Gilmore is just a fun and entertaining film that really doesn't fail even though i have watched it several times.

• Dorian Rodríguez

★★★★ Watched by Dorian Rodríguez 26 Dec, 2014

The good one

• mvras Mikkel Vang Rasmussen

★★★★★ Rewatched by mvras Mikkel Vang Rasmussen 22 Dec, 2014

One of my absolut favorites! I like all theses early Adam Sandler films big time and Happy Gilmore is placed at the very top. That is all there is to say, I guess.