• Andy

★★½ Added by Andy

Bello questo..qui adam sandler un qualche sorriso te lo strappava ancora.

• aZote7

★★★★ Added by aZote7

A guilty pleasure of mine.

• ndoane

★★★★ Rewatched by ndoane 20 Oct, 2014

I remembered all the jokes. And there are a lot of good ones. And I remembered the movie going crazy at the end. What I didn't remember was how likable Julie Bowen was and how well she played the straight woman. I'm not much of a fan of Modern Family and I find everyone unpleasant there. That caused me to forget how good Bowen could be.

• Thomas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Thomas 10 Oct, 2014

This film will never get old!

• Amalric

½ Watched by Amalric 22 Aug, 2014

Gave up after 5 minutes. Much like Sandler did.

• Windyblue

★★★½ Added by Windyblue

Who doesn't love gratuitous ridiculous profanities.

• mattsdad

★★★ Watched by mattsdad 27 Sep, 2014

Take away a couple of the swearing scenes and you got yourself a fairly pleasant entertaining comedy.

• Andreas Stoehr

★★½ Watched by Andreas Stoehr 11 Sep, 2014 1

Fascinating to see Adam Sandler when he was a rising comedy star instead of "Adam Sandler," brand name. His man-child persona hasn't changed much in two decades, but I'm still surprised by his actorly generosity here, as well as his (relative) lack of self-satisfaction. So much of Happy Gilmore lies in the comic interplay between Sandler and the cast members who often upstage him: Carl Weathers, Richard Kiel, Bob Barker, Ben Stiller (not yet "Ben Stiller"), and especially Christopher McDonald,…

• Steven Short

★★★★ Rewatched by Steven Short 12 Jan, 2014

R.I.P. Richard Kiel

I'll see you in the great parking lot in the sky.

• sho_chan0319

★★★½ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 03 Sep, 2014 1

Seriously Adam you need more movies like this...

• Mel S

★★★½ Watched by Mel S 03 Sep, 2007

Not bad.

• Kamran Ahmed

★★★ Watched by Kamran Ahmed 30 Aug, 2014

A childhood classic. My ultimate guilty pleasure, though some parts still disturb me.