• Kyle Jon

The Price Is Wrong Bitch...............not this time

• Jonathan

★★★½

Happy Gilmore looks to be another film for it's generation. In some ways I can't describe if it's funny in some ways but insulting in the other.

Staring Adam Sandler as the title character. Happy Gilmore ever since he was a kid dreamed of becoming a pro hockey player. Growing up however he then turns out to be a failure. Still has his grandmother played by Frances Bay however when she looses the house due to not paying her taxes…

• Ken Karpel

★★★★

Went to the driving range today so had to rewatch this after.

If you don't like this movie GTFO.

• vierslovski

★★★

I really preferred 'Mr. Deeds'. This is nice to watch though.

• Robert Beardsley

★★★★

Hahaha. Classic Adam Sandler.

• Oliver Graham-Grisard

★★★

Who knew Adam Sandler could make Golf funny. It's also nice to see Richard Kiel in a movie outside of The Spy who Loved me and Moonraker. Happy Gilmore is the film that started all of the tropes that Sandler would continue to use throughout his career right up to the present day and that's probably the reason most of his recent work has grown stale.

My following Review shall be Clerks.

• Abdul Moeed Qurishi

★★★★½

IMDb Ratings: 7
    Why: best #AdamSandler movie so far.
    Should: definitely
    My Ratings: 9 - #Amazing
    Bonus
    Bob Barker vs Happy Gilmore. Gilmore rants.

• JesseSP

Merry Christmas

• Brandon Olsen

★★★★★

Back when Adam Sandler movies were a lot better

• FinnHalen

Entertaining in just how stupid it is, I really don't know what separates his older films from his newer ones, they're more or less the same.

• jimbooney

★★★★

I hit it off of Frankenstein's fat foot. Classic Dennis Dugan!!!!

• Mike11414

★★★★★

Saw this for the first time today man I was hilarious it's probably my favorite Adam Sandler Movie now there might be more good stuff with this guy in it. Definitely check this out if you like comedy.