• Stephen Guerrero

★★★★★ Added by Stephen Guerrero

total goofery

• Dan Gibel

★★★★½ Rewatched by Dan Gibel 08 Feb, 2016

This is probably Sandler's best film. It's the one where the formula really came together, and set the tone for pretty much every other film he would star in after this. And watching this I can really see why this guy took off like he did.

• cfi

★★★★ Watched by cfi 06 Feb, 2016

stop lying to yourself. you love it.

"you're in big trouble though, pal. i eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast !"
    "you eat pieces of shit for breakfast ?"
    "... no ?"

• Jack1704

★★★½ Rewatched by Jack1704 04 Feb, 2016 2

I have watched this film so many times that I spent a majority of the film just finishing off everyone's sentences.

Films that don't get boring even after watching it so many times you know the lines is what makes a film good.

It doesn't have to be a brilliant plot with cracking dialogue, it can just be a film about an angry ice hockey player who ends up being the best golfer in the world.

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

• Christopher Sorgiovanni

★★★★ Rewatched by Christopher Sorgiovanni 06 Feb, 2016

Haven't watched this in probably a decade. Classic.

And I JUST realized that the hot af blonde is Julie Bowen... Whoa.

• Jason Bally

★½ Added by Jason Bally

It gets a half star for each laugh. Sadly, this is still 1 and a half more stars than I give most of his movies.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• Thomas Tortilla

★★ Watched by Thomas Tortilla 31 Jan, 2016

Well at he least he tried

• jto111

★★ Added by jto111

A boring and predictable comedy starring Adam Sandler.

• Zodokai

★★★★ Rewatched by Zodokai 26 Jan, 2016

"During high school I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: Most time spent in the penalty box and I was the only guy who ever tried to take off his skate and try to stab somebody."

Here we have another early Sandler film. These films are often goofy and inappropriate. This movie has all those hallmarks, yet definitely shows a step up in maturity from Billy Madison. I first saw this film on VHS on a tiny…

• Matt Hurt

★★★ Rewatched by Matt Hurt 17 Jun, 2014

Read my movie and TV reviews at ObsessiveViewer.com
    You can also listen to my weekly movie/TV podcast at OVPodcast.com

• Lars Sieval

★★★½ Watched by Lars Sieval 26 Jan, 2016 2

It's hard for me to describe what I feel. To write it down properly in a review. I actually laughed, enjoyed and time flew by with a Adam Sandler film not called Drunk-Punch Love....

Carl Weathers was the bomb. Greatest golf coach ever lived. Adam Sandler being acceptable. I even laughed. Ben Stiller cameo. Getting his Nana's house back. Christopher McDonald the asshole. Wished he still got his jacket. Allen Covert is the greatest caddy in history of Adam Sandler films. Bob Barker kicking Sandler's ass. And JAWS!

Will I find a second Sandler film I'll enjoy? We will have to find out. BAH GAWD!