• JC

★★★★ Rewatched by JC 23 Jul, 2015

Shooter McGavin: "Yesterday, I saw two big fat naked bikers off 17, in the woods, having sex....... how am I supposed to CHIP with that going on, Doug?"

No matter how many times I watch this movie, there are moments and characters I never get tired of. And that quote right there always cracks me up.

Christopher McDonald as the cocky leading Pro Tour money-winner Shooter McGavin is the absolutely perfect villain for brash badboy Happy Gilmore (Adam Sandler). His…

• Richard Trapp

★★★★ Rewatched by Richard Trapp 22 Jul, 2015

"Sir, can I trouble you for a glass of warm milk? It helps me go to sleep."

"You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up. Now, you will sleep or I will PUT you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in MY world now, grandma!"

• Loritesaurio

★★★★ Watched by Loritesaurio 20 Jul, 2015

Soberbia. Me preocupaba que hubiera un poco de retro-rotura, pero no: tratándose de una película tan buena, lo único que puede pasar es que seas tú el que haya envejecido fatal. Funciona como un tiro, con un sobrenatural promedio de gags exitosos por minuto y el talentazo de Adam Sandler ya funcionando a pleno rendimiento... y lo que todavía estaba por llegar. La pelea con el presentador de "El precio justo", el primer encuentro entre Happy Gilmore y Apollo Creed,…

• SamCricket

★½ Added by SamCricket

If you turned off your laptop, get out of your house, wwalk a block then go over to Mc donald's and pick up the hobbo that lounges in the doorway - that guy could make this movie, or a better one.

• Kelan Wood

★★ Rewatched by Kelan Wood 09 Jul, 2015

Enormously disappointing on a re-watch, Happy Gilmore is over-reliant on the same jokes, most notably it's love of karma and people who can't control their emotions. Sure, there's a few classic lines, Sandler is in more subtle form then usual and it has it's place in comedy history, yet I can't say I get the appeal.

• Dalton Henderson

★★★ Added by Dalton Henderson

I actually enjoyed this Sandler movie, it's obviously not great, but has funny moments unlike most other Samdler movies.

• Matt Ellsworth

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matt Ellsworth 28 Jun, 2015

Not a big Sandler fan... But this one is an anomaly.

Richard Kiel gives one of his finest, laugh-out-loud performances.

• lantio

★★★½ Watched by lantio 16 Jun, 2015

I am not an Adam Sandler fan at all however I was pleasantly surprised by Happy Gilmore as most of the comedy actually worked. Sure, it wasn't perfect but I enjoyed Happy Gilmore and I would definitely recommend it to all sports fans.

• Old Shuck

★★★★ Watched by Old Shuck 15 Jun, 2015 1

Juvenile, ludicrous and absolutely hilarious.

"You're gonna die, clown!"

• jeffc

★★★★★ Added by jeffc

A reject hockey player put his skills to the golf course to save his grandmothers house.

• LillaLili