• KMOKLER

★★★ Added by KMOKLER

Quite an entertaining flick not too great but not bad at all I would reccomend it.

• Tracy

★★★★ Watched by Tracy 22 Jul, 2014

If you grew up with Adam Sandler, it's hard to hate his movies. I watched closely and tried to scrutinize, but ultimately I just laughed like a child at the fart jokes and Bob Barker fist fights.

Sandler will always have a place in my heart.

• Thirdmango

★★½ Rewatched by Thirdmango 22 Aug, 2014

Re-watched this during Cardio Cinema at the gym. It was a little better then I remember it. There were some funny bits that I didn't remember but then whenever it hit those moments that I've heard quoted over and over again a billion times through my life it left me sour again.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 04 Feb, 2008

As far as the amount of laugh-out-loud moments is concerned, Happy Gilmore must be by far Adam Sandler's funniest movie ever. His juvenile and silly humor was at its sharpest and most imaginative here in this surprisingly memorable sports comedy. On the other hand, Carl Weathers was incredibly funny and so was the fighting sequence involving Bob Barker.

• Jude Seymour

Rewatched by Jude Seymour 05 May, 2001

Daniele and I watched happy gilmore, a movie i hadn't seen in a long time. i needed a good laugh, and suddenly i was finding that movie quite enjoyable.

• AH_Anton

★★★★ Added by AH_Anton

very funny movie

• Gnske

★★½ Added by Gnske

Adam Sandler yells at people very loudly in the longest Subway ad ever aired.

• Miguel Ravelo

★★★ Watched by Miguel Ravelo 05 Aug, 2014

Hubo una época, hace casi 20 años, en la que las películas con Adam Sandler eran divertidísimas; algunas en serio geniales, como Billy Madison, y otras bastante disfrutables, como Happy Gilmore. Y después quién sabe qué pasó.

Pero no nada más algo pasó con el actor; Dennis Dugan, director de Happy Gilmore, es el realizador de casi todos los ejemplos recientes de aquello en lo que se convirtió la carrera de Sandler, así que quién sabe. Y Letterboxd me informa…

• footloose

★★★ Rewatched by footloose 03 Aug, 2014

''Happy look out AHH!''

• Ben Ace

★★★½ Rewatched by Ben Ace 01 Aug, 2014

Happy Gilmore is extremely stupid but also kind of clever at the same time. The premise of the film works surprisingly well and Adam Sandler is probably the only person who could pull of the role of Happy Gilmore. Though it's immature and unrealistic, I have to say that I actually enjoyed the movie quite a bit. One thing that's for sure is that the movie is much better than all of the crap Adam Sandler has made in the last couple of years.

• Stacey

★★ Rewatched by Stacey 25 Jul, 2014

if someone put a gun to my head and gave me no other choice but to select the best adam sandler movie, i would say wedding singer, then 50 first dates, then, if it came to that, happy gilmore. its horrendous but much more tolerable than billy madison or one of those horrible kids movies hes wasted his career on this past decade.

• brando