• Eugene McCrann

Added by Eugene McCrann

Things that aren't funny: 1) masturbating onto your own face; 2) a big hairy man bush; 3) farting every time you get kicked; 4) getting kicked in general; 5) fat hookers - the list goes on and on. And while the first H&K managed a cult following without looking all that great, that doesn't mean you need to downgrade the visual quality.

• Sean Wicks

★★★ Watched by Sean Wicks 21 Mar, 2014

I hated GOES TO WHITE CASTLE with a passion, and avoided this movie when it first came out.

I'm not sure why I chose to watch it now, but despite my absolute dislike of the first one, I found myself oddly enjoying this one. The characters are more likeable here thanks to a minor romantic element which makes it more appealing beyond the stoner juvenile comedy. There are a couple of truly repugnant moments that reminded me about what I…

• Capitan Nudillos

★★★½ Watched by Capitan Nudillos 23 Feb, 2014

Another stupid american comedy, it's funny, great for a sunday.
    The best part of the movie? NPH in drugs <3

• mazzyhope815

★★½ Watched by mazzyhope815 06 Apr, 2012

More dumb fun. Less charming than the first one, but still a good time if you’re in the mood for it.

• kylegarvey

★★★½ Added by kylegarvey

A decent comedy, propped up nicely by some quality writing and the mostly charismatic friction between the stars. This one is an entirely different beast from the first, though: where WHITE CASTLE ripped into the mundane and stupid, GUANTANAMO takes a weightier political tack. Most of that stuff sags... until the Bush character comes along, then it gets so terrible that it becomes hilarious again.

• GoodBadAndOdd

★★★½ Watched by GoodBadAndOdd 21 Feb, 2014

More goofy fun with the two guys trying to have fun, with some rather fine visual gags (I laughed really hard at least twice, and laughed pretty much throughout), and some really funny jokes riffing on racist idiots, stereotypes, and of course Neil Patrick Harris out of his mind.

• Haider Saleem

★★★½ Watched by Haider Saleem 17 Feb, 2014

I preferred this over "Goes to White Castle" surprisingly, but only by a little bit. The two films are very enjoyable, very "WTF?", and mindless entertainment which we can all do with when we can't be bothered to think.

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★½ Watched by Viktor Prentovski 02 Feb, 2014

Not as funny and not as good as the first one, but it's a movie that you can watch when stoned or sick, and it will make you happy.

• syxxpac

★★★½ Added by syxxpac

Three words - Neil. Patrick. Harris. His few scenes made the entire trip (and I do mean "trip") so much better. Seeing him wig out on 'shrooms was a milestone moment of stoner cinema. As for the rest of the movie, it doesn't have the same consistency of laughs as the first, since it seems to be trying a bit too hard in some scenes to gross you out and push the ridiculousness of its random situations to every extreme…

• Kubrick Ampersand

★★ Added by Kubrick Ampersand

This one, not so much.

• Austin Shermer

★★★½ Rewatched by Austin Shermer 10 Jan, 2014

Kumar: So you get high and you put other people who smoke weed in jail?

George W. Bush: DUH!

Kumar: That's so hypocritical!

George W. Bush: Oh yeah? Well let me ask you something, Kumar, do you like giving hand jobs?

Kumar: No sir.

George W. Bush: Do you like gettin' hand jobs?

Kumar: Heh, yeah.

George W. Bush: Yeah well, that makes you a fuckin' hypocriticizer too, so shut the fuck up! Now smoke my weed.

• Steve Dickson

★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 27 Dec, 2013

Still decent fun. Probably a third watch so it cant be to bad in my eyes!