• Kikomia

★★★★ Watched by Kikomia 18 Sep, 2016

im convinced this and white castle are one of the funniest comedies

• LordSireswag

★★★★★ Rewatched by LordSireswag 05 Sep, 2016

This movie is funny just like the first one. I really loved a very Harold and Kumar christmas as well. I laugh all the time during this movie.

• rossmclochness

★★★½ Watched by rossmclochness 17 Aug, 2016

"I'm calling you Matthew Perry, you Matthew Perry-looking bitch."

• Peter Valerio

★★★ Watched by Peter Valerio 15 Aug, 2016

A stoner comedy that takes aim at America's problematic views on race. I just wish it was funnier...

• Carlos Riquelme

★★★ Added by Carlos Riquelme

No tan divertida como la primera, pero una buena adición al canon de comedias sobre fans de la marihuana.

• Koeijers

★★★ Added by Koeijers

Just as fun to watch as the first one just less suprises

• Lisa Yahata

★★★½ Rewatched by Lisa Yahata 14 Jun, 2016

"My God. North Korea and Al Qaeda working together. This is bigger than I thought."

The Harold & Kumar trilogy is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I am a sucker for shitty stoner comedies, there I said it. I mean it's funny as fuck.

• ani

★★ Watched by ani 04 Jul, 2016

• Materiaboitv

★★½ Added by Materiaboitv

2nd Harold and Kumar film finds our stoner hero's being sent to Guantanimo Bay. SImular to first film with crazy scenes , weed , adventure and Neil Patrick Harris.

★★★½ Watched by AYUSH TIWARI 20 Jun, 2016

A good movie about being your life at stake and how your friendship can save it. A true friend sticks with you no matter where your life is taking you and sometime the same friend can lead you to Guantanamo Bay. How love preoccupies your mind and you are lost in memories. A serious and carefree pair can be a best pair of friendship and after all that when "Neil Patrick Harris"is with you, you can escape from anywhere!!

• Ian Haas

★★★½ Watched by Ian Haas 16 Jun, 2016

I recommend this movie just as much as White Castle, but there are 2 things that killed it for me. The first is the villain. This is one of the most unlikeable assholes I've ever seen in a film. The second is Vanessa. I don't think Kumar should've hooked up with her. Harold's relationship is a completely different situation, but Kumar should've learned a lesson.

• Connon

★★½ Rewatched by Connon 13 Jun, 2016

Not as funny as the first one but the scenes with Rob Corddry are all brilliant. Neil Patrick Harris is still one funny dude.