• Andrea Santamaria

Watched by Andrea Santamaria 25 Jul, 2014

Worst movie ever. If you plan to watch it you can save some precious time and do something else instead.

• Arf Ortiyef

★★ Watched by Arf Ortiyef 09 Jun, 2014

better than i thought it would be. but damn, no malin ackerman tho

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay stoner film. This is second in the Harold & Kumar series. Starring John Cho, and Kal Penn. I could hardly get laughter from Mr. Kumar. Murky plot, and too weak to sit through. Staying away is good option to go for, but if you wanna fend-off the time, this might prove beneficial.

• Philip Kennedy

★½ Watched by Philip Kennedy 08 May, 2014

Nowhere near as good as the other two.

• Boost

★★★★ Added by Boost

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Alex Harman

★★★½ Rewatched by Alex Harman 17 Apr, 2014

not quite as good as the first, but still a worthwhile watch if you enjoyed #1.

• kylepsmith

★★ Rewatched by kylepsmith 01 May, 2014

Watched on JetBlue Flight 24 on Comedy Central - edited - with commercials - and long gaps where nothing is said because they're just saying "fuck" and "dick" and "asshole" more than you ever thought was possible. Has not aged well, though the Neil Patrick Harris character is immortal.

• a7xfan

★★★★★ Watched by a7xfan 20 Apr, 2014

420 blaze it best 420 holiday movie i watch it every year

• Eugene McCrann

Added by Eugene McCrann

Things that aren't funny: 1) masturbating onto your own face; 2) a big hairy man bush; 3) farting every time you get kicked; 4) getting kicked in general; 5) fat hookers - the list goes on and on. And while the first H&K managed a cult following without looking all that great, that doesn't mean you need to downgrade the visual quality.

• Sean Wicks

★★★ Watched by Sean Wicks 21 Mar, 2014

I hated GOES TO WHITE CASTLE with a passion, and avoided this movie when it first came out.

I'm not sure why I chose to watch it now, but despite my absolute dislike of the first one, I found myself oddly enjoying this one. The characters are more likeable here thanks to a minor romantic element which makes it more appealing beyond the stoner juvenile comedy. There are a couple of truly repugnant moments that reminded me about what I…

• Capitan Nudillos

★★★½ Watched by Capitan Nudillos 23 Feb, 2014

Another stupid american comedy, it's funny, great for a sunday.
    The best part of the movie? NPH in drugs <3

• mazzyhope815

★★½ Watched by mazzyhope815 06 Apr, 2012

More dumb fun. Less charming than the first one, but still a good time if you’re in the mood for it.