• Voina

★★★★ Added by Voina

The second Harold and Kumar film, the movie really outdoes its predecessor. The movie has a lot of social commentary hidden between the lines and a great Bush impersonation in the film.

• Degaré Moreau

★★ Added by Degaré Moreau

Like the first but worse.

• BennyWestside

★★★½ Added by BennyWestside

It's ok. It's funny.

• Jason Bentley

★★½ Rewatched by Jason Bentley 19 Aug, 2015

Bottomless party!!!!!

• Franz R.

★★½ Watched by Franz R. 15 Aug, 2015

Sadly, the second episode of Harold & Kumar is not as good, and especially not as clever, as the first movie.

• Luke

★★★ Watched by Luke 11 Aug, 2015

Stupidly brilliant.

• An Angry Bear

★★★ Watched by An Angry Bear 30 Jul, 2015

Enough laughs and good natured charm to carry the film through some rough patches.

• Obfuscation

½ Added by Obfuscation

How does this have less "hate" on here than the original Transformers film? Letterboxd, you lost me. You never had me, but you lost me anyways. This is why I can't trust people. I had friends in High School who used moron dialogue like this daily. (Picked some quality pals, huh?) Too bad they didn't pitch it to a studio to make it into a shite film and earn some cash. I probably could have earned a producers credit too. This is where I hold my grudge. I like to rant on bad films.

• SmokingPizza

★★★ Added by SmokingPizza

Definitely not as good as the first one but still has it's moments, even if those moments are all over the place, more so than the first also.

"Well maybe if the people in your country stopped eating *doughnuts* and started realizing what their government is doing to the world, "assholes" like us wouldn't exist!"

"Fuck you! Doughnuts are awesome!"

• Herrguth

★★★ Watched by Herrguth 01 Jun, 2015

Movie 1 in Scavenger Hunt #3.
    Task #1: A film featuring unicorns!

This movie was ok just like the first movie.
    I am not a big fan, but the movie has some funny moments. I especially liked Neil Patrick Harris' and Beverly D'Angelo's cameos.
    The chemistry between John Cho and Kal Penn is good and you can feel that they had fun making this.
    The movie tries hard to be offensive but it really just seems like harmless fun.
    The first half of the movie was the best and the most funny. Towards the end it gets a little drawn out.

• Sam

★★★½ Watched by Sam 29 Apr, 2015

Not as good as the first, but still pretty damn hilarious.

• Lskeee

★★★ Watched by Lskeee 17 Apr, 2015

better than ''going to white castle'' definitely, but still not better than ''it was okay''