• KillerBOB

R15
    Monte

• Jason MD-P

★★★½ Added by Jason MD-P

This was actually very funny. The director really kept it moving and kept the jokes funny. There were only a few attempts to rehash (no pun intended!) old jokes from the first movie- although NPH as a joke will never get old... Well done for a sequel!

• Funnyguy

★★★ Watched by Funnyguy 17 Jan, 2015

Late with review, forgot.

Swell entertainment.

• joelhwa

★★★★ Watched by joelhwa 04 Aug, 2013

8/10: A worthy sequel. Even though i think that the first is better, it's still as good despite having more crude and offensive jokes this time around.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- This film is now on DVD and to be completely honest I have no idea where to begin, simply because I really get that this film is a comedy but I cannot condone the comedy throughout this film project because it is borderline offensive and constant throughout this film project. To be unbiased with my readers I cannot recommend this film because I do not feel comfortable putting my reputation on the line for this film. The…

• Jeff

★★★ Rewatched by Jeff 29 Nov, 2014

The original Harold & Kumar movie is far and away my favorite film in the late-night raunchy stoner comedy category. It's smarter, funnier, and has a more solid plot than it has any right to. The jokes still make me laugh, even ten years later and after many viewings. John Cho and Kal Penn are amazing and perfect as Harold and Kumar.

This sequel is a step down, but it's still pretty good. It doesn't feel quite as tight, and the…

• nickgraz95

Added by nickgraz95

8/10. Almost as good as the first.

• elias1026

★★★½ Watched by elias1026 17 Nov, 2014

MOVIE A DAY FOR A YEAR - DAY 234

These just get better and better.

• Michael Cartier

★★ Rewatched by Michael Cartier 19 Nov, 2014

“Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay” was indeed as lame as I remembered, but I took with me some insight this time around; The bottom line is that the HAROLD AND KUMAR series turns racial and ethnic stereotyping on it’s head, doing so disguised as a big, fat stoner comedy. While the sequel attempts (poorly) to recapture the charm and wisdom of the first, (aside from scene-stealers, Neil Patrick Harris and Rob Corddry), jokes involving terrorism (Harold and Kumar…

• clauditorium

★★★½ Added by clauditorium

76/100
    More predictable than the first movie, and not quite as fresh or consistently funny, but it takes our likable heroes on a similarly fun no-holds-barred adventure.

• Austin Gorski

★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Gorski 21 Sep, 2014 2

"Is that grape soda? What the fuck yo?"

• Matt G

★★★ Watched by Matt G 20 Sep, 2014

I hate Kumar so much. Harold - choose your friends more wisely.