• Randy

★★½ Watched by Randy 26 Nov, 2016

Harold and Kumar Go to Quantanamo Bay isn't exactly an essentiall stoner comedy and it's not as good as the first movie but the chemistry between John Cho and Kal Penn is still on point. The friendship between the two characters is what anchors the film and develops its most important storyline. The film around them however is a little disjointed.

The pair just travel from crazy situation to crazy situation without a real significant plot. They are on in…

• FairyDogFather

★★★½ Added by FairyDogFather

The second installment in the "Harold and Kumar" trilogy. Admittedly, this one is lesser in quality than the first one, and it lacks the same strong character development the first had. It does elaborate on the past of both Harold and Kumar (specially Kumar), and it gives us what could only be described as the most so-lame-it's-cute poem ever, "The Square Root of Three".

Anyway, this film takes place right where the last one left off, with Harold and Kumar…

• Rob

★★★ Watched by Rob 28 Oct, 2016

The two stoners return. While not as funny as Go To White Castle, Escape from Guantanamo Bay still has a lot of laughs, mainly concentrated in the first hour. But once that hour mark passes it moves onto something more serious (with a few scattered laughs), and that part kinda drags. but it's still worth checking out if you enjoyed the first one (and make sure you stay till after the credits)

• Kikomia

★★★★ Watched by Kikomia 18 Sep, 2016

im convinced this and white castle are one of the funniest comedies

• LordSireswag

★★★★★ Rewatched by LordSireswag 05 Sep, 2016

This movie is funny just like the first one. I really loved a very Harold and Kumar christmas as well. I laugh all the time during this movie.

• rossmclochness

★★★½ Watched by rossmclochness 17 Aug, 2016

"I'm calling you Matthew Perry, you Matthew Perry-looking bitch."

• Peter Valerio

★★★ Watched by Peter Valerio 15 Aug, 2016

A stoner comedy that takes aim at America's problematic views on race. I just wish it was funnier...

• Carlos Riquelme

★★★ Added by Carlos Riquelme

No tan divertida como la primera, pero una buena adición al canon de comedias sobre fans de la marihuana.

• Koeijers

★★★ Added by Koeijers

Just as fun to watch as the first one just less suprises

• Lisa Yahata

★★★½ Rewatched by Lisa Yahata 14 Jun, 2016

"My God. North Korea and Al Qaeda working together. This is bigger than I thought."

The Harold & Kumar trilogy is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I am a sucker for shitty stoner comedies, there I said it. I mean it's funny as fuck.

• ani

★★ Watched by ani 04 Jul, 2016

• Materiaboitv

★★½ Added by Materiaboitv

2nd Harold and Kumar film finds our stoner hero's being sent to Guantanimo Bay. SImular to first film with crazy scenes , weed , adventure and Neil Patrick Harris.