• jaytsun

okay i mean i thought a bit more of them but i mean

• James

★★★

Not in the same tier as the original, but still really funny.

• Brennan Klein

★★★

I'm glad they continued the weirdly sharp political satire but my have those returns diminished.

• tadeuspadron

It only relies on racial jokes. I can see some charm in the movie, but in the end, the movie falls and gets lost in the same awful stinky void of i.e Warren Beatty's "Bullworth", or Sandler's "Jack & Jill".

• Anthony Gileno

3 / 5

• Mr_Mov_e2

★★★½

68/100

• Brady Spencer

★★★

"Cuz we're fugitives. Driving a yellow convertible with the top down, dressed like assholes!"

Y'know what you're in for.

• Rodrigo Alex

★★★★

I don't even know what to say...

Best stoner trilogy, I guess.

• Randy

★★½

Harold and Kumar Go to Quantanamo Bay isn't exactly an essentiall stoner comedy and it's not as good as the first movie but the chemistry between John Cho and Kal Penn is still on point. The friendship between the two characters is what anchors the film and develops its most important storyline. The film around them however is a little disjointed.

The pair just travel from crazy situation to crazy situation without a real significant plot. They are on in…

• FairyDogFather

★★★½

The second installment in the "Harold and Kumar" trilogy. Admittedly, this one is lesser in quality than the first one, and it lacks the same strong character development the first had. It does elaborate on the past of both Harold and Kumar (specially Kumar), and it gives us what could only be described as the most so-lame-it's-cute poem ever, "The Square Root of Three".

Anyway, this film takes place right where the last one left off, with Harold and Kumar…

• Rob

★★★

The two stoners return. While not as funny as Go To White Castle, Escape from Guantanamo Bay still has a lot of laughs, mainly concentrated in the first hour. But once that hour mark passes it moves onto something more serious (with a few scattered laughs), and that part kinda drags. but it's still worth checking out if you enjoyed the first one (and make sure you stay till after the credits)

• Kikomia

★★★★

im convinced this and white castle are one of the funniest comedies