• Sam

★★★½ Watched by Sam 29 Apr, 2015

Not as good as the first, but still pretty damn hilarious.

• Lskeee

★★★ Watched by Lskeee 17 Apr, 2015

better than ''going to white castle'' definitely, but still not better than ''it was okay''

• Jamie Rogers

★★★½ Added by Jamie Rogers

Not as funny as the first, but entertaining enough.

• Zaimus Dzewandee

Watched by Zaimus Dzewandee 10 Dec, 2010

A big-budget shock comedy horribly over-hyped but with some very funny jokes intermingled with stupid 00's random comedy.

I have not seen the first movie, but based on this sequel, I'm not convinced to seek it out. My main distaste for this is due to its political comedy bits. Homeland security, TSA and Guantanamo Bay are used for cheap jokes, and while it is great to target these evil entities I felt unimpressed that the film is actually making any real statement that would convince anyone of the reality of the situation. Instead of satire, it is just vulgar. Rob Coldry is disgusting and unfunny.

• Nick Rogers

★★½ Rewatched by Nick Rogers 03 May, 2014

Pot, presidents and pubes. This so-so sequel boasts every possible permutation of bush as the Dubya administration mistakenly detains the titular stoners as terrorists. On the lam in Miami, they seek help from rich friend Raza. Sick of "topless hype," he's having a "bottomless" pool party. There are plenty of meticulously sculpted pubic regions to behold.But Raza's unattended manscape bears stronger resemblance to a helpless, drowning dog—or Cousin It with a dick for a nose.

• KillerBOB

★★★ Watched by KillerBOB 03 Jul, 2008

R15
    Monte

• Jason MD-P

★★★½ Added by Jason MD-P

This was actually very funny. The director really kept it moving and kept the jokes funny. There were only a few attempts to rehash (no pun intended!) old jokes from the first movie- although NPH as a joke will never get old... Well done for a sequel!

• Funnyguy

★★★ Watched by Funnyguy 17 Jan, 2015

Late with review, forgot.

Swell entertainment.

• joelhwa

★★★★ Watched by joelhwa 04 Aug, 2013

8/10: A worthy sequel. Even though i think that the first is better, it's still as good despite having more crude and offensive jokes this time around.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- This film is now on DVD and to be completely honest I have no idea where to begin, simply because I really get that this film is a comedy but I cannot condone the comedy throughout this film project because it is borderline offensive and constant throughout this film project. To be unbiased with my readers I cannot recommend this film because I do not feel comfortable putting my reputation on the line for this film. The…

• Jeff

★★★ Rewatched by Jeff 29 Nov, 2014

The original Harold & Kumar movie is far and away my favorite film in the late-night raunchy stoner comedy category. It's smarter, funnier, and has a more solid plot than it has any right to. The jokes still make me laugh, even ten years later and after many viewings. John Cho and Kal Penn are amazing and perfect as Harold and Kumar.

This sequel is a step down, but it's still pretty good. It doesn't feel quite as tight, and the…

• elias1026

★★★½ Watched by elias1026 17 Nov, 2014

MOVIE A DAY FOR A YEAR - DAY 234

These just get better and better.