• otxjunior

★★★½ Watched by otxjunior 09 Feb, 2016

I like it when thriller movies get crazy. Well done. Now I want to read the novel.

• Luinalda

★★★★ Watched by Luinalda 05 Feb, 2016

This was pretty good. And quite gory at times. ;-)

• Dylan Dynamite

★★★★ Watched by Dylan Dynamite 03 Jan, 2016

If I'm not explicitly told, going into a film, that it's a black comedy or has black comedy elements, the humor completely blindsides me and my gut reaction is that the film is taking itself too seriously. It took the main character submerging himself in human shit for me realize it was okay to laugh. I'm not too bright, but I'm bright enough to realize that HEADHUNTERS is a clever and tense cat-and-mouse thriller. The escalation between the two leads unfolds in such an engaging way and I'm eager to watch it again.

• Josh Jacobs

★★★½ Watched by Josh Jacobs 03 Feb, 2016

what a wild ride

• donnia

★★★★ Watched by donnia 01 Feb, 2016

Why do Scandinavians make the wildest movies

• weaselsort

★★½ Watched by weaselsort 02 Feb, 2016

Headhunters is a sharp idea but the rushed "this is how I did it" ending completely ruins all the fun had up to that point and renders it a pointless exercise in style.

• William Penix

★★★★ Watched by William Penix 22 Jan, 2016

"Headhunters is fast-paced, plenty violent, fairly funny (often darkly so) and contains a tightly twisty plot that damn near borders on confusing part of the time. But, that’s all part of the fun."

thevulturesautopsies.wordpress.com/2016/01/31/new-feature-the-cutting-smorgasboard-january-2016-edition/

• DerringerHK

★★★★ Watched by DerringerHK 30 Jan, 2016

Headhunters is perhaps one of the most faithful page-to-screen adaptation I've ever seen.

Like the book, it is wonderfully tense. And, as thrillers go, Headhunters is one of the best I've seen.

• Jacob Hinchely

★★★ Watched by Jacob Hinchely 28 Jan, 2016

It's interesting how Headhunters became an international Scandinavian thriller hit. It is a movie that already had an American remake in the pipeline before it was released, and it made stars out of its director Mortem Tyldum (who would go on to direct the Academy Award nominated The Imitation Game) and for some strange reason also its main actor, Aksel Hennie (who would go on to star in The Martian and Hercules); he's an actor I just don't really get.…

• Glen Grunau

★★★★ Watched by Glen Grunau 27 Jan, 2016

As far as thrillers go, this one out of Norway is as good as it gets. Lots of twists and turns along the way . . . even a little gratifying character transformation.

• Hamburger Splash

Watched by Hamburger Splash 24 Jan, 2016

Significantly better poophole scene than the one in Slumdog Millionaire.

It's a bold move to cast a pair of morbidly obese twins as patrolmen in your hardcore thriller movie whose only purpose is the waddle around and look silly and then die while acting as human airbags for the main character.

• Elliot Fane

★★★★ Watched by Elliot Fane 21 Jan, 2016

Definitely one of the more enjoyable thrillers I've seen, with a very engaging and interesting look at a character's life spiralling down from something relatively small. It was well paced, humorous at times and very solid writing and performances! Worth recommending!