• Michael

★★★★ Rewatched by Michael 23 Oct, 2012

Mit „Headhunters“ zeigt erneut eine nordische Filmproduktion, dass man sich mit der richtigen Idee nicht hinter Hollywood zu verstecken braucht. „Headhunters“ braucht zwar ein wenig Zeit um in Fahrt zu kommen, dann allerdings bekommt man ein Filmerlebnis präsentiert, das auch beim wiederholten anschauen Spaß macht. Wer nicht komplett auf Hollywood festgelegt ist, bekommt mit “Headhunters” einen sehenswerten Geheimtipp für Freunde des etwas anderen Films!

Mehr unter: www.sneakfilm.de/2012/10/23/blu-ray-kritik-headhunters-das-teekesselchen-headhunter/

• Nicolò Grasso

★★★★ Rewatched by Nicolò Grasso 30 Apr, 2016

Second time watching this film, and it was just as fun as the first time. I appreciated a lot of the subtle foreshadowing in the first act, and I loved Aksel Hennie's performance even more. Still a pretty high recommendation!

• individual128

★★★½ Rewatched by individual128 16 Apr, 2016

Pretty good fun, which was not hindered by the fact I've seen it before.

WWA? 7

• JackRabbit_

★★★★ Watched by JackRabbit_ 09 Apr, 2016

8.4/10 - Mr White

Review on Instagram account - JackRabbit_Film_Reviews

www.instagram.com/jackrabbit_film_reviews/

• Alex Jamieson

★★★½ Watched by Alex Jamieson 05 Apr, 2016

Pretty average thriller with some good scenes and a terrific performance from Aksel Hennie.

Went in to this film thinking it was an art heist film but focuses little on that in favor of one mans survival and personal evolution.

the characters perspective on life changes as he goes through some bloody awful and intense struggles, brought about by Coster-Waldau's character who also plays a very convincing bad guy.

Not too much to take away from this film but if you love character studies and good strong arcs i would give this a watch. Definitely a movie i will remember though, scenes that stick with you.

• Ingen

★★★½ Watched by Ingen 01 Apr, 2016

Ingen & Eithne's 2016 Movie Challenge
    April - The Nordic Countries
    Norway, Sweden, Denmark

I've been a fan of Jo Nesbø ever since I ran across one of his books many years ago and thought "Hmm. That o has a line through it." I've read about 99.99% of his books and some are quite brilliant but "Headhunters" is not one of the better ones. I would venture to say it is my least favorite. Even with the fascinating topics of art…

• Emily

★★★★ Added by Emily

THIS. FILM. IS. THE. SHIT.

there is also a lot of shit, it really is quite disgusting.

• Jesús Lomelí

★★★★ Watched by Jesús Lomelí 23 Jan, 2016

Excelente cinta, muy incalificable, medio un Triller, medio comedia negra de enredos, medio cinta de acción.

Ambientada en el mundo de los 1% con una premisa super improbable la cual funciona en todo momento.

Observamos como se deteriora la psique y estatus del personaje central iniciando en un punto y llegando a un polo opuesto y regresando al punto de inicio.....todo un via crusis en el cual nuestro héroe no aprende absolutamente nada :P

Con una secuencia que involucra a un perro y un tractor la cual me sera difícil de olvidar.

• eevade

★★★½ Watched by eevade 21 Mar, 2016

A nice thriller, and one of the very few which also manages to be funny while still being suspenseful.

• Nicolò Grasso

★★★★½ Watched by Nicolò Grasso 21 Mar, 2016

There are some movies that, even though they don't have the most original plot, still manage to surprise you. Headhunters is one such movie.

Meet Roger (Aksel Hennie), headhunter by day, art thief at night. Everything is going fine, until one day he robs the wrong person (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau), and now he is running away trying to survive a deadly game of cat-and-mouse.
    This premise has been done a million times before, and yet it felt fresh. It probably is…

• Ollie

★★★★ Watched by Ollie 14 Mar, 2016

Taken me ages to see this.

It's a good 'un.

• Monsieur Flynn

★★½ Watched by Monsieur Flynn 08 Mar, 2016

Seen as part of the 2016 30 Countries Challenge

I must admit, I’m a bit biased. In general, I tend to not enjoy much as far as movies from Norway goes. I’m not sure why. It might have something to do with all those awful experiences from back when, or it might be the fact I know the language and as such knows a bit better when someone can’t act for shite, or it might just be some unfair prejudice.…