• Mica

★★½ Watched by Mica 03 Jul, 2015

The movie started in an interesting way but as it goes on you realize it's not so good anymore.

• GKnight

★★★½ Added by GKnight

An entertaining thriller with a lot of plot twists and a good dose of black humor. It's somewhat undermined by inconsistent tone and just plain silliness in the final act, but still, it's refreshing for an action thriller not to be completely idiotic.

• redcatcher06

★★★½ Watched by redcatcher06 23 Jun, 2015

Entertaining thriller about a art thief who bites off more than he can chew.

• Agnis

★★★½ Watched by Agnis 22 Jun, 2015

A pretty fine thriller/crime drama from Norway. Unknowingly I somehow ended up watching the version dubbed in English, whcih people seem to have hated, but I didn't mind it all. At least they actually bother with things like syncing, non-monotone speaking and several voices (*cough' unlike Latvian TV dubbing *cough*).

Anyway, the movie is perfectly watchable, even with some elements of a Guy Ritchie-esque plot points here and there.

• Ferg

★★★ Added by Ferg

Often thrilling and a great performance from the lead actor. It's just too cliche-ridden. From the mid-point the film starts to deliver answers to question raised earlier, but it delivers them in such tried-and-tested ways it's hard to be blown away by any of it's revelations. It's entertaining, absolutely, but it's too familiar plot devices mean it's ultimately just a run of the mill thriller.

• Wilson

★★★★ Rewatched by Wilson 21 Jun, 2015

Morten Tyldum's Headhunters is a delicious black comedy. It continually pushes plausibility for laughs, and wholly succeeds. It is a genuinely exciting chase film, with a high degree of silliness that only aids its entertainment. The film is headed by Aksel Hennie's supremely dislikeable Roger, who is ably supported by the implausibly handsome Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and best looking film critic in the world Synnøve Macody Lund. It is a clean, slick, Scandi thriller that is as big on laughs as it is on action. 95 minutes of pure entertainment.

• YodaTalkies

★★★½ Watched by YodaTalkies 13 Jun, 2015

Good thriller. Highest-grossing Norwegian film of all time !!.
    Nothing new, simple art robbery & chase story. But acting, screenplay & hunting good :)
    Watched mainly coz of Jaime Lannister:)

• Bastiaan

★★★★½ Watched by Bastiaan 05 Jun, 2015

this movie was so awsome!!
    I started headhunters with the american voice over. that sucks! after 15 minutes I realized I could just watch the norwegian version with subtitles (hodejegerne). glad I did that.
    this movie has some really creative and epic scenes and often with a twisted sense of humor.

• Jordn Bastian

★★★★ Watched by Jordn Bastian 01 Jun, 2015

The Norwegian Mortdecai... And ten billion times better...

• Jacob Gehman

★★★½ Watched by Jacob Gehman 02 Jun, 2015

Headhunters is a thriller, I guess. But with just enough offbeat pacing and quirkiness to make it feel like something you'd never see in an American movie theater.

The coy Netflix synopsis is brisk, informing me that an art thief steals from the wrong guy, a guy who is (you guessed it) a headhunter. At its core, that is the movie I wanted to see. Art heisting, a desperate cat-and-mouse chase between a Lupin-style master thief and a guy who…

• jmombo

★★★★ Added by jmombo

Grand ol' time

• Max Oxley

★★★½ Watched by Max Oxley 25 May, 2015

Half an hour in I was thinking, “man, this is is a lot less eventful than I expected”

Half an hour later, a man covered in human excrement is escaping from a farm in a tractor with an dead dog impaled on the front.

I suppose I got what I asked for.