• kyrak

★★★½ Watched by kyrak 01 May, 2014

Loved this one. Plays remarkably slick for a low-budget Norwegian film. It is wonderfully directed with a high-energy crime thriller plot. It sports a great cast with just the right touches of WTF throughout. I'm a fan of this one.

Why watch it? You like creative crime thrillers; you like Norway

• Dr_No

★★★½ Watched by Dr_No 16 Jul, 2014

mindenkinek kibaszott norvég feje van ebben a norvég filmben.

• Matt Mustin

★★★★½ Watched by Matt Mustin 10 Jul, 2014

Excellent Norwegian thriller with a lot of great twists. I'm very glad I didn't read up on it beforehand. I'd never seen Aksel Hennie in anything before, but he's absolutely brilliant here.

• alexliam

★★★★ Watched by alexliam 07 Jul, 2014

Buena cosa.

• GlokWerkOrange

★★★½ Watched by GlokWerkOrange 30 Jun, 2014

Good ass flick. Got a bit convoluted with the plot twists, but moved along and had a dynamic character development and change from beginning to end.

• Graham Durden

★★★★ Watched by Graham Durden 27 Jun, 2014

8/10

Quite a slick film. Well done, although I'm still not sure I understand the motivations behind all that's going on.

• Brigette

★★★★½ Rewatched by Brigette 26 Jun, 2014

I was so impressed and excited about this film I rewatched it a few days later but this time with my parents and they both really liked it as well, yessssssssssssssssssss.

• Brigette

★★★★½ Watched by Brigette 23 Jun, 2014

THIS IS UNREAL IT'S FULL ON IT'S AWESOME IT'S AMAZING IT'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when this film gets going IT REALLY GETS GOING it was a wild ride and full of twists and turns and omfg I LOVED IT it's fantastic

• TwinIon

★★ Watched by TwinIon 15 Jun, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Jordan H.

★★★½ Watched by Jordan H. 13 Jun, 2014

Headhunters is tonally inconsistent in a jarring way, but the experience is ultimately worthwhile, particularly for fans of the thriller genre who ache for novelty, rather than formula, in their films. The brutal and darkly comic consequences that befall Roger Brown (Aksel Hennie) are disproportionate to his sins, and this makes him surprisingly easy to empathize with—in spite of the arrogance and aloofness that characterize our early moments with him. The plotting doesn't intentionally seek to confuse, but there are enough turns and surprising moments to call this an adept, if imperfect, crime thriller.

• Mark C

★★★★ Watched by Mark C 07 Jun, 2014

Picked up last year in a charity shop for just 50p, Headhunters was a great bargain, which I’ve only just got around to watching. I’m a big fan of Jo Nesbo’s Harry Hole novels and was pleased to see his imagination transfers seamlessly to the screen. There’s a real flair and a filmic understanding of setpieces to his written work which crosses over from the printed page especially well, and whilst Nesbo has a real pulpy sensibility he invests his…

• Moviepsycho

★★★½ Watched by Moviepsycho 25 May, 2014

Terific black comedy which plot is just a tad too convoluted for it's own good.