• Liam Best

★★★★ Watched by Liam Best 23 Nov, 2014

A smart and dark thriller from Morten Tyldum (director of the new Alan Turing biopic, The Imitation Game) in which a professional headhunter for a GPS company is in way over his head, and subsequently gets hunted. This is a film which was very smartly put together and has some excellent twists in it. There is a lot of tension throughout the film, and plenty edge-of-your-seat moments; all of which are essential for a good thriller. The acting is spot…

• hotsake

★★★★ Watched by hotsake 02 Feb, 2014

It's a pretty good mostly taunt thriller that's not quite as clever as it believes that it is. Extremely well acted from the whole cast. The middle dragged a bit and the happy go lucky ending was a bit much but easy to over look. Sit back, turn your brain off and enjoy the ride.

• TheyGotMyToe

Watched by TheyGotMyToe 10 Nov, 2014

First I thought it was Jared Leto on the poster. Doesn't matter I wanted to watch it anyway...
    Surprisingly good movie! Reminds me of the good parts of Snatch and Ocean's trilogy. Would recommend!

• Steve Rogers

★★★★★ Watched by Steve Rogers 23 Sep, 2011

Favorite film so far, the applause at the end is one of the most sincere and longest I have experienced in 6 Fantastic Fests.

• Harrydarkknight

★★★★½ Watched by Harrydarkknight 07 Nov, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by Headhunters, the plot was original, unique and simple, the acting is solid and it was filled with tension.

I'm not a huge fan of foreign films but I find myself appreciating them more and more and this is now one of my favorites watch Headhunters if you are starting to watch foreign films or simply for the intriguing plot alone.

• Fabio Arnold

★★★½ Watched by Fabio Arnold 07 Nov, 2014

Ein ganz geiler Norwegischer Film mit Jaimie Lennister :)

Die Story und auch die Schauspielerleistung gefallen mir sehr gut.
    Leider gab es 2-3 unlogische Momente die ein bisschen rausgerissen haben. (z.B. Wenn ich etwas aus einer Wohnung klaue, wieso bleib ich länger als ich muss um zu telefonieren und wieso zieh ich meine Maske dann ab…)
    Trotzdem hat er mir sehr gut gefallen, vor allem die Dixieklo Szene fand ich Deep :D

• Guy Incognito

★★★½ Watched by Guy Incognito 04 Nov, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Michael

★★★★ Watched by Michael 18 Feb, 2012

Corporate headhunter and art thief Roger Brown slips up and gets himself in deep shit by targeting a victim with the training, experience, and desire to exact extra-legal retribution. Roger works desperately to extricate himself from his predicament. Violent. Funny. Bloody. An extrication from a car crash looks, I swear, like the car is giving birth to an enormous bloody baby. Not for every taste, but a treat if it is to your taste.

• The Briquette

★★★★ Watched by The Briquette 19 Oct, 2014

While it loses its way for a while in the middle, and is arguably a bit too Hollywood in parts, it's a great ride with many tense moments and a tight script. Thoroughly enjoyable.

• m00shpit

Watched by m00shpit 17 Oct, 2014

So wirklich war mir ja nicht bewusst, was mich hier erwarten sollte. Mit dem, was dann aber kam, habe ich aber wirklich nicht gerechnet. Headhunters geht schnörkellos nach vorne und scheut sich seiner Härte nicht. Das zeigte (vor allem mir), wie verweichlicht Hollywood doch geworden ist. Leider greift die Handlung ab und an mal in die Weit-hergeholt- und Logiklöcher-Kiste.

• Robyn Nesbitt

★★★★ Added by Robyn Nesbitt

A captivating Scandinavian cat-and-mouse thriller that makes for a tight, incredibly entertaining ride. Director Morten Tyldum's cinematic rendering offers palpable suspense, plenty of action, and a clever story line that's hard to come by in the action-thriller genre. Tyldum succeeds by ignoring the particulars of common sense, darting full speed ahead, heaping on the twists with little regard for realism. Tyldum makes this tactic work for the film, constructing a series of imaginatively designed set pieces that are as tense…

• Matt Heiser

★★★★ Watched by Matt Heiser 23 Sep, 2014

Great thriller, Aksel Hennie gives a great performance; rarely do you start out not liking a character so little but then slowly make the audience to start to pull for him, even while he's doing some F-up things. I think it's the amount of damage he takes throughout the movie, when someone takes that much you almost can't help feeling sorry for them. I also liked how the twist wasn't normally a twist but the film lead us to think so.