• Liz F

★★★½ Added by Liz F

+++

• Agus Dwi R

★★★ Watched by Agus Dwi R 19 Jan, 2015

I don't really like Hesher.
    Attitude.

• Courtney Cheshire

★★★½ Watched by Courtney Cheshire 02 Jan, 2015

Hesher (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) is like a punk rock Mary Poppins. He showed up, changed lives, then left. This movie was strange and I didn't really dig it until the last 15 minutes.

• AYY LMAO

★★★★½ Added by AYY LMAO

haha what

• Zack Wallace

★★★★★ Watched by Zack Wallace 18 Dec, 2014

There are going to be times in life where every person just needs to rage. That is the only way a person can heal and move on from whatever hurt them.

Hesher is about taking control of your life and saying you are not going to fucking hurt me anymore. Stand up for what you believe in Understand that every day exists for you to seize it by the balls.

I am going to go on a walk with Grandma.

• joelhwa

★★★ Watched by joelhwa 03 Jun, 2013

6/10: Hesher is a brilliantly simple yet heavy film. It has no real plot, but the characters and their stories are rich. Joseph Gordon-Levitt nailed his role again. He is definitely one of the finest actors of his generation. His seemingly innate ability to portray his character, to bring his character to life, was amazing to watch. Catch Hesher's metaphors in the movie, it's just plain brilliant.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★½ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

My review -- this film is now on Blu-Ray and it made a minus of roughly $6 million keeping in mind the budget was only $7 million. The storyline/contents well we as viewers meet what I can only describe as a little community of people that have colourful history or a sad story to tell and somehow this little community of unhappy people seem to make this bond and to see what happens you will have to watch this film?…

• Sarah Collins

½ Watched by Sarah Collins 03 Dec, 2014

A just very very boring indie drama. That does nobody any fucking favors whatsoever to be quite honest. The thing is nothing made me love this at all, not even the dull script. Could have done so much more but stayed own in the dumps sorry.

• fatpie42

★★½ Watched by fatpie42 26 Feb, 2012

Wow, okay. I found this in Filmdrunk's list of best films of the year for 2010. It's a good little list and now that the only film on the list that I haven't seen is "Youth In Revolt" I'd say that, asides from "The Social Network" (which takes the lowest spot), I'd agree with every film included in that list.

I've been interested in the concept of "Hesher" for some time now. Joseph Gordon-Levitt stars as the unhinged metalhead druggie…

• Andreas Walther

★★½ Rewatched by Andreas Walther 11 Oct, 2014

Hesher is the kind of movie that will make you understand the meaning of the words "notecard movie". The overwrought structure and supposed meaningfulness of every scene presses hard on the characters' feeble attempts to breathe. (Some characters are simply sexist, lazy plot devices, like Natalie Portman's Nicole.) Here, every action and every word ring with their creator's intent for them, sacrificing any naturalness or authenticity to construct and naïve stabs at meaningfulness. And still, Hesher becomes one of those…

• Joe DiCanio

★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 31 Jul, 2011

Rating: B

• cinemakis

★★★½ Added by cinemakis

Ανεξήγητα παραγνωρισμένη ταινία (φταίει που δεν παίχτηκε ποτέ στις αίθουσες μας, σε φεστιβάλ ή σε κανονική διανομή, πάρα μόνο φευγαλέα σε DVD) σε σχέση με τους ηθοποιούς που ερμηνεύουν.

Η 1η "γνωστή" ταινία που κανένας από τους 54 που ακολουθώ δεν έχει σημειώσει ότι έχει δει.
    Διορθώστε το λάθος σας γιατί μιλάμε για την πιο εκκωφαντική (και μέσα στις 3 καλύτερες του) ερμηνεία του Joseph Gordon-Levitt σε ρόλο γραμμένο για να μείνει στην κινηματογραφική ιστορία. Επίσης, ποτέ δεν λέμε όχι…