• Vex ༈

★★★½ Watched by Vex ༈ 30 Jun, 2015

"You lost your wife. And you lost your mom. I lost my nut."
    Fun watch and pretty bizarre as far as Hesher's character goes. Terrific performances from JGL always showing his qualities in his performances no doubt also Rainn Wilson shined here too. This movie deals with death in a unique way making the Hesher character this rebel chaotic anti-hero comic reielf insinuating in this family's life.
    I enjoyed seeing Natalie Portman but after awhile I begin thinking why are…

• scottmarra

★★★½ Watched by scottmarra 15 Jun, 2015

What a badass. Sometimes I wish I could smash objects against a wall and flip tables over without worrying about the consequences too. Walking down the street with the grandmother in the coffin was pretty silly.

• Justin Scott

★★★★ Watched by Justin Scott 14 Jun, 2015

I WAS HESHER ONCE, I'LL BE HESHER AGAIN!!!

• Rodex

★★★ Added by Rodex

Una simple historia bien contada, alguien que le chupa un huevo lo que el resto diga y vive como quiere sin hacerle mal a nadie.

• elamorine

Added by elamorine

Really enjoyed seeing Joseph Gordon Levitt in a role like this one, very unlike other roles I've seen him in. Hesher had great things to say, and a most interesting way of saying them.

• GERALD

★★★★ Added by GERALD

The star rating that I gave to this film is something more personal than anything else, but don't get me wrong I believe this is a good movie, however it also has some flaws as well, that being said I will give them a pass. Now lets talk about "Hesher".

I fucking love this movie! It spoke to in ways I haven't felt before. I get emotional every time I watch this film, mainly because I relate to "T.J" (Devin…

• DER Schmidt

★★★★½ Watched by DER Schmidt 12 May, 2015

Ein im positiven Sinn stumpfes, trockenes Drama. Sehenswert!

• Vince Roque

★★★★ Watched by Vince Roque 30 Apr, 2015

Kids, there's a little bit of Hesher in all of us.

• tokyo5

★★★ Watched by tokyo5 02 May, 2015

"You lost your wife, you lost your mother, and I lost a nut."

It took a lunatic, stoner metalhead to help a father and son get past their grief when a grandmother's gentle way and group-therapy couldn't.

Japanese title: 「メタルヘッド」 (Metalhead).

• massageman

★★★ Watched by massageman 11 Apr, 2015

Everyone grieves in their own way. This is how one family grieved. It makes an interesting film!

• ajaross

★★★½ Rewatched by ajaross 29 Mar, 2015

Perfect mix of evil/emotion.

• Joe DiCanio