• elamorine

Added by elamorine

Really enjoyed seeing Joseph Gordon Levitt in a role like this one, very unlike other roles I've seen him in. Hesher had great things to say, and a most interesting way of saying them.

• GERALD

★★★★ Added by GERALD

The star rating that I gave to this film is something more personal than anything else, but don't get me wrong I believe this is a good movie, however it also has some flaws as well, that being said I will give them a pass. Now lets talk about "Hesher".

I fucking love this movie! It spoke to in ways I haven't felt before. I get emotional every time I watch this film, mainly because I relate to "T.J" (Devin…

• DER Schmidt

★★★★½ Watched by DER Schmidt 12 May, 2015

Ein im positiven Sinn stumpfes, trockenes Drama. Sehenswert!

• Vince Roque

★★★★ Watched by Vince Roque 30 Apr, 2015

Kids, there's a little bit of Hesher in all of us.

• tokyo5

★★★ Watched by tokyo5 02 May, 2015

"You lost your wife, you lost your mother, and I lost a nut."

It took a lunatic, stoner metalhead to help a father and son get past their grief when a grandmother's gentle way and group-therapy couldn't.

Japanese title: 「メタルヘッド」 (Metalhead).

• massageman

★★★ Watched by massageman 11 Apr, 2015

Everyone grieves in their own way. This is how one family grieved. It makes an interesting film!

• ajaross

★★★½ Rewatched by ajaross 29 Mar, 2015

Perfect mix of evil/emotion.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★½ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 26 Mar, 2015

Rating: B

• Matt G

★★ Watched by Matt G 24 Feb, 2015

No way do I buy Joseph Gordon-Levitt as any type of bad ass - even a fake poser metal pseudo-bad ass (maybe he can change my mind in the future as Robin?). Pretty sappy, but not wholly terrible. On the other hand, not very good.

• Chase Eiland

★★★ Watched by Chase Eiland 08 Jun, 2013

Interesting Indie drama about grief with exceptional acting by JGL and intense scenes and language.

• RonnayNunes

★★★★ Watched by RonnayNunes 22 Feb, 2015

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    Rainn Wilson
    Natalie Portman
    Devin Brochu

• Molly

★★★★ Watched by Molly 22 Feb, 2015

Os acontecimentos fazem com que o TJ evolua imenso.
    Todas as outras personagem conseguem obter um "papel" importante e são desenvolvidas ao longo do filme conforme os acontecimentos - o que é bastante positivo para o filme.
    Gostei imenso de ver o Rainn Wilson no filme, assim tal como os outros actores.
    Os primeiros momentos do TJ relembraram-me de um colega meu, do 1º ciclo, que perdeu o irmão mais ou menos pela idade do personagem. Não só por causa…