• massageman

★★★ Watched by massageman 11 Apr, 2015

Everyone grieves in their own way. This is how one family grieved. It makes an interesting film!

• ajaross

★★★½ Rewatched by ajaross 29 Mar, 2015

Perfect mix of evil/emotion.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★½ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 26 Mar, 2015

Rating: B

• Matt G

★★ Watched by Matt G 24 Feb, 2015

No way do I buy Joseph Gordon-Levitt as any type of bad ass - even a fake poser metal pseudo-bad ass (maybe he can change my mind in the future as Robin?). Pretty sappy, but not wholly terrible. On the other hand, not very good.

• Chase Eiland

★★★ Watched by Chase Eiland 08 Jun, 2013

Interesting Indie drama about grief with exceptional acting by JGL and intense scenes and language.

• RonnayNunes

★★★★ Watched by RonnayNunes 22 Feb, 2015

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    Rainn Wilson
    Natalie Portman
    Devin Brochu

• Molly

★★★★ Watched by Molly 22 Feb, 2015

Os acontecimentos fazem com que o TJ evolua imenso.
    Todas as outras personagem conseguem obter um "papel" importante e são desenvolvidas ao longo do filme conforme os acontecimentos - o que é bastante positivo para o filme.
    Gostei imenso de ver o Rainn Wilson no filme, assim tal como os outros actores.
    Os primeiros momentos do TJ relembraram-me de um colega meu, do 1º ciclo, que perdeu o irmão mais ou menos pela idade do personagem. Não só por causa…

• Ava Davis

★★★★½ Watched by Ava Davis 22 Feb, 2015

this is the best movie ever made why doesn't anyone talk about this...i am so fucking happy over hesher and i just love the fact that joseph gordon levitt played this role i just love him so much

• Robert Armitage

★★★ Watched by Robert Armitage 17 Feb, 2015

Who or what is Hesher? Is he some vulgar prophet of metal? Is he a phantom of TJ's future if he can't find some way to deal with his loss and anger? Is he just a troubled kid, stunted and unable to grow past his 15 year old self's idea of how to be? By the end of the film, none of these theories really stood up for me and I'm left with... who or what is Hesher?
    Rainn Wilson…

• Serge Metcalfe

★★★★½ Added by Serge Metcalfe

a couple of years ago I picked this film up simply because the title of the movie was written in Metallica font style. I was completely impressed on how serious this film is. Now I ain't a big fan of dramas but this film is one of those masterpieces that not a lot of people talk about.
    And it's a shame because This film is about something so serious yet it adds dark comedy into it to spice things up…

• Travis Wilson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Travis Wilson 15 Feb, 2015

Love this movie.

• Kam Oi Lee

★★★½ Added by Kam Oi Lee

*I* dug it and laughed my ass off. YMMV.