• Dorian Rodríguez

★★★ Watched by Dorian Rodríguez 11 Nov, 2014

This looked so beautiful!

Yeah, it has bad acting, dialogue and it lacks depth, like an exploitation movie, and I loved it.

• James Kujawa

★★★½ Rewatched by James Kujawa 10 Nov, 2014

You have to be a real sick, depraved motherfucker to get any joy out of this movie. I mean, real fucked up in the head and a heavy presence on a number of government lists. Probably don't tell any of your parents, teachers, or any other authority figures if you get a real kick out of this movie and it's nitro neon color palate, tour de force performance from Rutger Hauer, and "lock this director up and throw away the key" level of violence.

Would watch again.

• Sc8lo

★★★ Watched by Sc8lo 13 May, 2011

A well made modern day Grindhouse that captures the tone perfectly. I would go as far as saying better than Deathproof in terms of recreating the vibe.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 29 Apr, 2011

Rating: B+

• Radu Conopan

★★★½ Watched by Radu Conopan 28 Sep, 2014

A homeless vigilante blows away crooked cops, pedophile Santas, and other scumbags with his trusty pump-action shotgun.

• joenorwood77

★★★½ Watched by joenorwood77 02 Oct, 2014

"I'm gonna wash this blood off... with your blood."

Hobo with a Shotgun is better than expected and definitely not as bad as everyone says. First off, Rutger Hauer was the right fit for the part. I found this violent and gory film interesting and unique. Some of the script was good, while other parts of the dialogue lacked. The ending was not what I expected.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Hobo With A Shotgun, starring Rutger Hauer.

I like this film, and enjoyed it as much as I did 'Machete'. It carries brilliant scenes, art-direction, as well as stunts. The characters of The Plague at the end of film, brought mesmerizing touch, though for brief scenes. Character of Hobo was truly faithful to its term, and etiquettes.

• RektByBaelish

★★★ Added by RektByBaelish

A surprisingly good action flick with a strong feeling from the Seventies.

• Liam Hathaway

★★½ Added by Liam Hathaway 2

A massively deranged but grossly violent exploitation throwback that isn't up to the same par as Planet Terror or Black Dynamite, but it is fairly entertaining nonetheless. It does however feature Rutger Hauer as the titular anti-hero so it's more than worth the watch.

• COBRARocky

★★★½ Watched by COBRARocky 18 Sep, 2014 5

A movie about a homeless man with a shotgun might sound a little dull when stretched out to 90 minutes. But with Rutger Hauer as your hobo, you have a hell of a movie.

This movie is just wonderfully bizarre and over the top. It feels VERY much like a Troma film, except strangely well done for what it is and Rutger Hauer really just owns it.

• J Hobbs

★★★★½ Watched by J Hobbs 31 Aug, 2014

I love this movie so much. It speaks to me

• Andrew Willis

★★½ Watched by Andrew Willis 28 Aug, 2011

I couldn't wait to see this movie. I almost rented it for like $12 a few months ago, but I decided to wait until it hit Netflix. It was worth the wait.

I bet you are wondering what this movie is about.

The film was made in part because of the Grindhouse films that Quentin Tarintino and Robert Rodeguiez made. They had a contest for the best fake trailer and this films entry won. It was then made into a…