• Joe DiCanio

★★★★ Watched by Joe DiCanio 29 Apr, 2011

Rating: B+

• Radu Conopan

★★★½ Watched by Radu Conopan 28 Sep, 2014

A homeless vigilante blows away crooked cops, pedophile Santas, and other scumbags with his trusty pump-action shotgun.

• joenorwood77

★★★½ Watched by joenorwood77 02 Oct, 2014

"I'm gonna wash this blood off... with your blood."

Hobo with a Shotgun is better than expected and definitely not as bad as everyone says. First off, Rutger Hauer was the right fit for the part. I found this violent and gory film interesting and unique. Some of the script was good, while other parts of the dialogue lacked. The ending was not what I expected.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Hobo With A Shotgun, starring Rutger Hauer.

I like this film, and enjoyed it as much as I did 'Machete'. It carries brilliant scenes, art-direction, as well as stunts. The characters of The Plague at the end of film, brought mesmerizing touch, though for brief scenes. Character of Hobo was truly faithful to its term, and etiquettes.

• RektByBaelish

★★★ Added by RektByBaelish

A surprisingly good action flick with a strong feeling from the Seventies.

• Liam Hathaway

★★½ Added by Liam Hathaway 2

A massively deranged but grossly violent exploitation throwback that isn't up to the same par as Planet Terror or Black Dynamite, but it is fairly entertaining nonetheless. It does however feature Rutger Hauer as the titular anti-hero so it's more than worth the watch.

• COBRARocky

★★★½ Watched by COBRARocky 18 Sep, 2014 5

A movie about a homeless man with a shotgun might sound a little dull when stretched out to 90 minutes. But with Rutger Hauer as your hobo, you have a hell of a movie.

This movie is just wonderfully bizarre and over the top. It feels VERY much like a Troma film, except strangely well done for what it is and Rutger Hauer really just owns it.

• J Hobbs

★★★★½ Watched by J Hobbs 31 Aug, 2014

I love this movie so much. It speaks to me

• Andrew Willis

★★½ Watched by Andrew Willis 28 Aug, 2011

I couldn't wait to see this movie. I almost rented it for like $12 a few months ago, but I decided to wait until it hit Netflix. It was worth the wait.

I bet you are wondering what this movie is about.

The film was made in part because of the Grindhouse films that Quentin Tarintino and Robert Rodeguiez made. They had a contest for the best fake trailer and this films entry won. It was then made into a…

• Patrik Christoffersson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Patrik Christoffersson 24 Aug, 2014

"Bloody" brilliant.

• Samuel

★★★★★ Rewatched by Samuel 24 Aug, 2014

I'm gonna sleep in your bloody carcasses tonight!

Five stars, fuck it. I love Hobo with a Shotgun.

A while ago I watched Machete Kills and my god that was an awful piece of cinema. Machete Kills is a good comparison to Hobo since just about everything Machete Kills fails in, Hobo with a Shotgun excels in. One is made by a high status, successful filmmaker and the other by some guy who nobody knows, who's previous efforts include a…

• Anny

★★½ Watched by Anny 17 Aug, 2014

Great cinematography, nice style and reminds me of Troma-ish plots we have seen all these years. Silly and lacking good dialogue, it will be only great if you dig that sorta of thing, at least it will be a nice aesthetically journey of a hobo with a shotgun, I guess.